Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

~IF & WHEN 3 Stacks drops another solo it'll be Classic #2 for him~

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
106 viewing
 Article inside 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks  
55 comments
most viewed right now
39 viewing
 Image inside Afeni Skakur Announces Name & Features For New 2Pa..
86 comments

top in section
28 viewing
 Article inside How Much Do WWE Wrestlers Really Get Paid? [Good Read]
top in wild'ish
top in section
14 viewing
 Image inside Demi Lovato B1kini pic
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 ~IF & WHEN 3 Stacks drops another solo it'll be Classic #2 for him~
Unread 03-21-2008, 12:59 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #1
1320 pageviews
66 comments


DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,231 | POWERFUL
I hope this man never stops rapping....


Love Below is a Classic.....
Reply With Quote

66 comments for "~IF & WHEN 3 Stacks drops another solo it'll be Classic #2 for him~"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 03-21-2008, 01:03 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #2
slimwillie  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,863 | POWERFUL
no album with hey ya is a classic


how can you say IF someone drops it will be classic thats as bad as a Wayne d*ckrider . Not everything 3000 or ANY rapper does is automatic classic

at you blindly sayin all he does is drop classics :thumbsdow
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:09 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #3
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,231 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slimwillie
no album with hey ya is a classic


how can you say IF someone drops it will be classic thats as bad as a Wayne d*ckrider . Not everything 3000 or ANY rapper does is automatic classic

at you blindly sayin all he does is drop classics :thumbsdow

[clears throat]



First off guy.....Hey Ya wasnt meant to be a DEEP/LYRICAL/MIND MOVING joint....its a good tune if you appreciate music...

And I can say IF solely because everything the man touches is gold...Am I wrong? I dare you to name one wack song/verse by 3000...I fu*kin dare you...
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:09 PMJoined Apr 2007 - away - #4
KrayLay  space
avatar space
AAUBS
space
$9,351 | POWERFUL
gtfoh
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:10 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #5
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,231 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KrayLay
gtfoh
por que????
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:12 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #6
slimwillie  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DPGUNIT
[clears throat]



First off guy.....Hey Ya wasnt meant to be a DEEP/LYRICAL/MIND MOVING joint....its a good tune if you appreciate music...

And I can say IF solely because everything the man touches is gold...Am I wrong? I dare you to name one wack song/verse by 3000...I fu*kin dare you...
everything he touches is gold

d*ckriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiider


and I like 3000's music ALOT but he has skippable tracks.. in fact half that album was weak


speaker box>>>>>>>Love below
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:13 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #7
Andre3000  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
I compare it with Ceelos albums it wasn't much hip hop to me. Musically it was nice tho.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:15 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #8
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,231 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slimwillie
everything he touches is gold

d*ckriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiider


and I like 3000's music ALOT but he has skippable tracks.. in fact half that album was weak


speaker box>>>>>>>Love below
typical BX fu*kboy....Im a d*ckrider because i said ^ ? like i said name one wack 3000 song/verse...Love Below wasnt meant for teeniboppers like yourself


And i love Big Boi but Speakerboxxx dont even hold a candle to LB
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:15 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #9
slimwillie  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andre3000
I compare it with Ceelos albums it wasn't much hip hop to me. Musically it was nice tho.
yeah it was nice but in a hiphop - Andre 3000 - spittin that raw it was weak.and it is nowhere near a classic..

I think their best album is Aquemeni
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:18 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #10
slimwillie  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DPGUNIT
typical BX fu*kboy....Im a d*ckrider because i said ^ ? like i said name one wack 3000 song/verse...Love Below wasnt meant for teeniboppers like yourself


And i love Big Boi but Speakerboxxx dont even hold a candle to LB
no your a d*ckrider cause you said everything he touches turns to gold get off his d*ck the n*gga doesn't have all classic or he would be HANDS DOWN the G.O.A.T. No rapper has all classics

and I bet I'm older then you been listenin to Kast longer then you and still wouldn't say such nonsense.

and it's not just your opinion. it's the fact that you made a thread like everyone wouldn't @ YOU
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:21 PMJoined Feb 2004 - away - #11
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$37,191 | POWERFUL
I can't stand Andre 3000
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:21 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #12
Andre3000  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
I hope he striclty raps this time Love Below reminded me of a n experiment like Electric Circus or something.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:21 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #13
slimwillie  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by str8_akademiks
I can't stand Andre 3000
why all he does is drop classics :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:22 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #14
Andre3000  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by str8_akademiks
I can't stand Andre 3000
:finger: :finger:
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:22 PMJoined Feb 2004 - away - #15
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$37,191 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andre3000
:finger: :finger:
He's overrated
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:24 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #16
slimwillie  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by str8_akademiks
He's overrated
well by dumbasses like the threadstarter :finger: but off BX he's actually very underrated
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:25 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #17
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,231 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slimwillie
no your a d*ckrider cause you said everything he touches turns to gold get off his d*ck the n*gga doesn't have all classic or he would be HANDS DOWN the G.O.A.T. No rapper has all classics

and I bet I'm older then you been listenin to Kast longer then you and still wouldn't say such nonsense.

and it's not just your opinion. it's the fact that you made a thread like everyone wouldn't @ YOU
Did i say he has ALL CLASSICS??????? I said "everything he touches turns gold" meaning everytime he DROPS he fu*kin DROPS!!!!!!!

and how old are you...

One: you said their best album is Aquemini when ATLiens is more widely accepted as their "Best"

Two: You jumped in the thread with the sole intent of causing ruckus

Three: If in fact you are older than me (25) your a pathetic excuse for a man, rather than posting a logical reason backing your opinion...you go on a "type off" about how Im a d*ckrider

To conclude.......Shouldnt you be in school during these hours???
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:26 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #18
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,231 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by str8_akademiks
I can't stand Andre 3000
Damn Ak....To each his own i guess...
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:26 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #19
Andre3000  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by str8_akademiks
He's overrated
He isn't in my top 10 right now. U can put alot of rappers over him since Andre3000 hasn't done much as a solo artist. But hes still k!llin it and his flow still seems like it hasn't lost a step. 1 classic hip hop solo album will def put him in my top 5 of all time.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 01:26 PMJoined Aug 2007 - away - #20
iHate  space
avatar space
iHate
space
$1,287 | 0
outkast is garbage imo
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside SMACK/URL Rookies vs Vets [DISCUSSION THREAD/UPDATES]
608 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside The things I would do to her  
22 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside what must I say, what must I do.....  
22 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside R.I.P OTF Chino  
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Mar 26 - Mom traded 11-year-old daughter for sex t..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Mar 27 - Breaking: Amanda Knox murder conviction o..
59 comments
@news
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Sosa X Dame #Legendary  
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Mar 28 - Audio With Studentís Last Words To Cop Re..
123 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Article inside Report: Immortal Technique Arrested for Alleged R..
33 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time