Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

~IF & WHEN 3 Stacks drops another solo it'll be Classic #2 for him~

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
303 viewing
Celebrity Reactions to Back to Back
194 comments
most viewed right now
222 viewing
Audio inside Drake - Back To Back Freestyle (Shots at Meek Mill)
1724 comments

top in section
91 viewing
 Video inside Jul 29 - Full body cam video in UC officer Ray Tensing Murdering Sam Du..
top in news
top in section
53 viewing
NFL Tim Tebow is shirtless and absolutely shredded in new workout video
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 ~IF & WHEN 3 Stacks drops another solo it'll be Classic #2 for him~
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
1394 pageviews
66 comments


DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,232 | POWERFUL
I hope this man never stops rapping....


Love Below is a Classic.....
Reply With Quote

66 comments for "~IF & WHEN 3 Stacks drops another solo it'll be Classic #2 for him~"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #2
slimwillie 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Them some k!llers
space
$22,596 | POWERFUL
no album with hey ya is a classic


how can you say IF someone drops it will be classic thats as bad as a Wayne d*ckrider . Not everything 3000 or ANY rapper does is automatic classic

at you blindly sayin all he does is drop classics :thumbsdow
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #3
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,232 | POWERFUL
slimwillie said:
no album with hey ya is a classic


how can you say IF someone drops it will be classic thats as bad as a Wayne d*ckrider . Not everything 3000 or ANY rapper does is automatic classic

at you blindly sayin all he does is drop classics :thumbsdow

[clears throat]



First off guy.....Hey Ya wasnt meant to be a DEEP/LYRICAL/MIND MOVING joint....its a good tune if you appreciate music...

And I can say IF solely because everything the man touches is gold...Am I wrong? I dare you to name one wack song/verse by 3000...I fu*kin dare you...
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '07 - away - #4
KrayLay  space
avatar space
AAUBS
space
$9,351 | POWERFUL
gtfoh
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,232 | POWERFUL
KrayLay said:
gtfoh
por que????
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
slimwillie 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Them some k!llers
space
$22,596 | POWERFUL
DPGUNIT said:
[clears throat]



First off guy.....Hey Ya wasnt meant to be a DEEP/LYRICAL/MIND MOVING joint....its a good tune if you appreciate music...

And I can say IF solely because everything the man touches is gold...Am I wrong? I dare you to name one wack song/verse by 3000...I fu*kin dare you...
everything he touches is gold

d*ckriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiider


and I like 3000's music ALOT but he has skippable tracks.. in fact half that album was weak


speaker box>>>>>>>Love below
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
Andre3000  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
I compare it with Ceelos albums it wasn't much hip hop to me. Musically it was nice tho.
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,232 | POWERFUL
slimwillie said:
everything he touches is gold

d*ckriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiider


and I like 3000's music ALOT but he has skippable tracks.. in fact half that album was weak


speaker box>>>>>>>Love below
typical BX fu*kboy....Im a d*ckrider because i said ^ ? like i said name one wack 3000 song/verse...Love Below wasnt meant for teeniboppers like yourself


And i love Big Boi but Speakerboxxx dont even hold a candle to LB
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
slimwillie 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Them some k!llers
space
$22,596 | POWERFUL
Andre3000 said:
I compare it with Ceelos albums it wasn't much hip hop to me. Musically it was nice tho.
yeah it was nice but in a hiphop - Andre 3000 - spittin that raw it was weak.and it is nowhere near a classic..

I think their best album is Aquemeni
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
slimwillie 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Them some k!llers
space
$22,596 | POWERFUL
DPGUNIT said:
typical BX fu*kboy....Im a d*ckrider because i said ^ ? like i said name one wack 3000 song/verse...Love Below wasnt meant for teeniboppers like yourself


And i love Big Boi but Speakerboxxx dont even hold a candle to LB
no your a d*ckrider cause you said everything he touches turns to gold get off his d*ck the n*gga doesn't have all classic or he would be HANDS DOWN the G.O.A.T. No rapper has all classics

and I bet I'm older then you been listenin to Kast longer then you and still wouldn't say such nonsense.

and it's not just your opinion. it's the fact that you made a thread like everyone wouldn't @ YOU
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$37,510 | POWERFUL
I can't stand Andre 3000
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
Andre3000  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
I hope he striclty raps this time Love Below reminded me of a n experiment like Electric Circus or something.
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
slimwillie 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Them some k!llers
space
$22,596 | POWERFUL
str8_akademiks said:
I can't stand Andre 3000
why all he does is drop classics :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
Andre3000  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
str8_akademiks said:
I can't stand Andre 3000
:finger: :finger:
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$37,510 | POWERFUL
Andre3000 said:
:finger: :finger:
He's overrated
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
slimwillie 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Them some k!llers
space
$22,596 | POWERFUL
str8_akademiks said:
He's overrated
well by dumbasses like the threadstarter :finger: but off BX he's actually very underrated
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,232 | POWERFUL
slimwillie said:
no your a d*ckrider cause you said everything he touches turns to gold get off his d*ck the n*gga doesn't have all classic or he would be HANDS DOWN the G.O.A.T. No rapper has all classics

and I bet I'm older then you been listenin to Kast longer then you and still wouldn't say such nonsense.

and it's not just your opinion. it's the fact that you made a thread like everyone wouldn't @ YOU
Did i say he has ALL CLASSICS??????? I said "everything he touches turns gold" meaning everytime he DROPS he fu*kin DROPS!!!!!!!

and how old are you...

One: you said their best album is Aquemini when ATLiens is more widely accepted as their "Best"

Two: You jumped in the thread with the sole intent of causing ruckus

Three: If in fact you are older than me (25) your a pathetic excuse for a man, rather than posting a logical reason backing your opinion...you go on a "type off" about how Im a d*ckrider

To conclude.......Shouldnt you be in school during these hours???
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Let it Begin
space
$10,232 | POWERFUL
str8_akademiks said:
I can't stand Andre 3000
Damn Ak....To each his own i guess...
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
Andre3000  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
str8_akademiks said:
He's overrated
He isn't in my top 10 right now. U can put alot of rappers over him since Andre3000 hasn't done much as a solo artist. But hes still k!llin it and his flow still seems like it hasn't lost a step. 1 classic hip hop solo album will def put him in my top 5 of all time.
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 years agoclass of '07 - away - #20
iHate  space
avatar space
iHate
space
$1,287 | 0
outkast is garbage imo
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
46 viewing
Video inside The Death of Kendrick Johnson --UPDATE On Investigation--(VIDEO)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Image inside Everybody talking about Meek Mill Drake And Flex MEANWHILE . . .
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Video inside Top 10 Controversial Documentary Movies
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside Meek too damn raw for Canada
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Image inside LeBron 13 to Retail For $220
55 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Well Damn Nicki is out here clowning tweet mills on twitter
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Video inside Birdman Interview with Angie Martinez! Finally Speaks on Lil Wayne & Yo..
432 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside That lil 10 Year Old Savage that signed to SSR got locked up
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Jul 28 - Jail Releases Footage of Sandra Bland Booking to Counter Fake Mugshot..
247 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time