This is BX @ Boxden.com

I know i'm late as hell, but French Montana got shot in the head a few years back?!

I know i'm late as hell, but French Montana got shot in the head a few years back?!
topic by Deniro732 - 05-16-2012, 03:12 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

I was in that mmg the summer is ours thread where a few people were posting their favorite french tracks and one of them was a song he did a long a$s time ago back when he was a skinny a$s mutha####a and he spoke a little differently..i scrolled down to see a few of the first comments and ni##as were talking about how he has that drunk type of speech now because he was shot in the head..so i did some searching and found an old vlad interview where he talks about it and him beating a murd3r trial

here's a more recent interview where he discuses it and says that he might be a little slower when he talks now because of it(8:20-8:56)

I'm wondering if this was already known by the masses?..i mean rappers usually brag about #### like getting shot and beating a murd3r rap (50 cent, game, etc) but then again I never even heard of him when he was on his grind in the cocaine city dvds day, when he was just starting to come up as a rapper..I use to think the ni##a was garbage as i did with max b(i still think max b is garbage > I know i'm late as hell, but French Montana got shot in the head a few years back?! - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!) but French grew on me(I just really started listening to him within the last year or so for the first time) and I actually like his delivery..it's a trip kuz hella mutha####as i'd put up on his tracks would be like why does this ni##a sound like he's drunk as #### w/a lazy flow? i use to think it was just his style ..but i was intrigued when I found out he got shot in the head and it's because of that > I know i'm late as hell, but French Montana got shot in the head a few years back?! - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!..I commend the ni##a for not using it as a bragging/promotional tool to prove that he's a g ni##a w/street cred, now that he's on

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

10 comments for "I know i'm late as hell, but French Montana got shot in the head a few years back?!"

05-16-2012, 03:23 PMaway - #2
Deniro732 5 heat pts

d 
space
$10,458 | POWERFUL
bumpin this ####
 05-16-2012, 04:19 PMaway - #3
Spartan 119 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$1,990 | 18583587
Damn..
 05-16-2012, 04:22 PMaway - #4
Da_Crew2k9 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$1,935 | POWERFUL
yea that's why that ni##a so slow idk he say he knew who did it and dude got k!lled
 05-16-2012, 05:39 PMaway - #5
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Uncle Murda got shot in the head too.
 05-16-2012, 05:41 PMaway - #6
EscoNore 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$10,427 | POWERFUL
I just realized how much he looks like David Blaine.
 05-16-2012, 05:48 PMaway - #7
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Wait. He had already been shot in the head in the first video, yet he was talking okay. Later on, he developed a slur and started speaking more slower? Is that what happened? Trauma to your head can #### up your whole #### tho, including your personality.
 05-16-2012, 05:49 PMaway - #8
TrippyMayne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$813 | 1945152
French full of ####, i heard the bullet grazed his head

All that alcohol and drugs got the ni##a talking like that
 05-16-2012, 05:51 PMaway - #9
skillahmang 2 heat pts

d 
space
$17,360 | POWERFUL
well this would make a lot of sense....

05-16-2012, 06:04 PMaway - #10
TrippyMayne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$813 | 1945152

At 4:58 mark he say he got grazed tho

05-16-2012, 06:08 PMaway - #11
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by TrippyMayne
French full of ####, i heard the bullet grazed his head

All that alcohol and drugs got the ni##a talking like that
Yeah I'ma go with this. Cause he seemed pretty coherent in the first video. Then dude just gets slow like two years later.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
69 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers the worst manufactured Superteam i..
78 comments
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 61 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 32 minutes ago - 102 comments - by SHADOW
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 84 comments - by KleanKutt100
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 189 comments - by JNumbaNC
 BOX Floyd Mayweather Is Scared Of Black Fighters
New reply 15 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Blue Mercury
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 1 hour ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Is There Any Rapper That Never "fell Off"?
New reply 19 minutes ago - 159 comments - by JewsusChrist
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 3 hours ago - 125 comments - by foshomoney

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,797 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.