This is BX @ Boxden.com

HOW CAN rappers diss WHITE PEOPLE but they copy ITalians?They hated blacks.

HOW CAN rappers diss WHITE PEOPLE but they copy ITalians?They hated blacks.
 10-08-2007, 06:09 AMaway - #21
minimeblunts 

d 
space
$4,564 | 12713751
Would Jay get swagger tips from a Rwandan kid?

^^^^

italians>>>>>

10-08-2007, 06:51 AMaway - #22
OVAPROOF 

d 
space
$2,699 | 0
MY FATHER IS ITALIAN AND MY MOMS IS BLACK..GO FIGGA THAT..That #### is tru tho my mom tells me some of the #### she wen thru wen her and my pops got together from his side of the fam..they from the same hood too..but its tru they dont b likin no black ppl.i dont even kno half my italian family prolly cuz my a$s is black! ahaha i dont give a #### tho my ni##as always showed me luv
 10-08-2007, 08:57 AMaway - #23
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,136 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bay224
It k!lls me when i hear these rappers dissing white people, the wiggaz, but they copy italians. The italian mafia hated blacc people. Its almost like rappers don't know their white. I dont know if u listen to opie and anthony, but they had these old mafia dudes on there talkin about it like a month ago.

Opie and anthony were like, the rappers really love you, and them dudes said they hated black people. Saying how the mafia thought blacks were scum, and one said, "most italian families, in general today, hate blacks." He said," they might not come right out and say it, but most italian families teach their kids never to bring a n!gger home."

They then started talking about the American gangsta movie coming out. The mafia dudes called the movie a bunch of bullshyt. How the blaccs were never like that and it's a fictional movie made to make "n!ggers" look smart and organized for once in their lives. They said the blacks did try to copy them and make a mafia, but it was nothing but a bunch of untamed gorillas bacc st@bbing N k!lling each other like today. Also saying blacks are nothing but lazy welfare recipients who could never be hard working enough or smart enough to put together a mafia.

They also said they use to jump blacks for fun in their spare time.

They started playing all these video clips N audio clips of john gotti and other mob dudes dissing blacks. Everything was N!ggers are this and that ect...

All these rappers rockin shirts, naming themselves gotti....rappers always talkin bout mafia stuff on their cds and praising their mafia movies.
Personally, i have never been into that mafia shyt and never will.

jay-z nas 2pac and all the nyc rappers were the first blaccs i ever seen praising them. Y'all always talkin about how dance music is cooning, there's nothing more cooning den praising people who hated you. It's damn near like praising the KKK.

At the end opie and anthony said, " just another reason blaccs are the dumbest people on earth."

they are shock jocks though you can't take them seriously.

italians still not feelen us MOORenos...

Last edited by GrimeyMofo; 10-08-2007 at 09:00 AM..
 10-08-2007, 08:59 AMaway - #24
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,136 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tonymayo187
how can white people copy black people and still hate them?
ask the jews greeks romans italians spaniards british americans etc...
 10-08-2007, 09:10 AMaway - #25
Danja2Society 

d 
space
$3,409 | 16805402
Originally Posted by 4REAL
First of all, have you ever thought why most italians hate blacks? Italians themselves are not even real whites. Italians have plenty of black/African blood in them. Don't forget that it was blacks from North Africa that conquered Italy, stayed there and had mixed children with the original Sicilians/Southern Italians who were originally blue eyed and blonde haired people. In fact, Italians were even called derogatory names like "spic" from real whites. And yes, "spic" were a derogatory name for Italians before Latinos.

The truth of the matter is that when Italians see blacks, they see some of themselves. So Italians really hate themselves and try to downplay their African heritage. All the organized crime stuff began in North Africa with the blacks in power and leaked into North Italy, which later was passed down and molded into the Mafia. This is why 2Pac took the name Makaveli. 2Pac believed that many of the Italian names, lifestyles, and themes may have been copied from blacks and downplayed in history.

Look at the wrestler, Macho Man Randy Savage. Macho Man is an Italian, but look at Macho Man's thickness when it comes to his hair, his skin, and his overall skin color.
Propped
 10-08-2007, 11:10 AMaway - #26
casper 1 heat pts

d 
space
$14,749 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OVAPROOF
MY FATHER IS ITALIAN AND MY MOMS IS BLACK..GO FIGGA THAT..That #### is tru tho my mom tells me some of the #### she wen thru wen her and my pops got together from his side of the fam..they from the same hood too..but its tru they dont b likin no black ppl.i dont even kno half my italian family prolly cuz my a$s is black! ahaha i dont give a #### tho my ni##as always showed me luv

see this is what k!lls me, it seems to me like ur sayin the black side of ur fam is "ya ni##as" but the other side is "italian family"....u r blatantly calling just blacks ni##as...y u r saying u black, u not, u mixed, have some ####in pride, it sux that half ya fam is ignorant, but u bein just as bad by denyin ya roots...

my uncle married an italian women who had 3 kids, all girls now they like 30, 27, & 25(they been together all my life) i've asked them why people say "im not white im italian" they ####in laughed & had no idea what kinda idiot says that...to me they seem racist wit their use of "ni##a" they do talk to some blacks & chill wit some but for the most part they dont...anyway what im sayin is they do NOT consider themselves anything other then white

im french german & a lil irish(its funny tho white people think im italian, blacks think im rican), they tell me "if we're not white, cuz we're italian, ur not white cuz ur french german & irish"...its actually quite simple

i think some italians think their more "in" wit the hip-hop crowd if they say they not white...#### that u r what u r, we all people....

italian is a nationality its not a race, ur a ####in idiot if u confuse the 2, i dont care about how they were ####ed by blacks hundreds of years ago or whatever, blacks were ####ed by white slaveowners too does that make blacks white now???#### no

why do mixed people always disregard the part of they family that is not black...they be like "im black" no...ur not, ur mixed be proud of ya #### no matter how ####ed up some people think that part of u is

just ventin
 10-08-2007, 11:34 AMaway - #27
Birdmane 

d 
space
$2,656 | 10302962
Originally Posted by casper
see this is what k!lls me, it seems to me like ur sayin the black side of ur fam is "ya ni##as" but the other side is "italian family"....u r blatantly calling just blacks ni##as...y u r saying u black, u not, u mixed, have some ####in pride, it sux that half ya fam is ignorant, but u bein just as bad by denyin ya roots...

my uncle married an italian women who had 3 kids, all girls now they like 30, 27, & 25(they been together all my life) i've asked them why people say "im not white im italian" they ####in laughed & had no idea what kinda idiot says that...to me they seem racist wit their use of "ni##a" they do talk to some blacks & chill wit some but for the most part they dont...anyway what im sayin is they do NOT consider themselves anything other then white

im french german & a lil irish(its funny tho white people think im italian, blacks think im rican), they tell me "if we're not white, cuz we're italian, ur not white cuz ur french german & irish"...its actually quite simple

i think some italians think their more "in" wit the hip-hop crowd if they say they not white...#### that u r what u r, we all people....

italian is a nationality its not a race, ur a ####in idiot if u confuse the 2, i dont care about how they were ####ed by blacks hundreds of years ago or whatever, blacks were ####ed by white slaveowners too does that make blacks white now???#### no

why do mixed people always disregard the part of they family that is not black...they be like "im black" no...ur not, ur mixed be proud of ya #### no matter how ####ed up some people think that part of u is

just ventin
cosign that i never understood that either.
 10-08-2007, 11:55 AMaway - #28
CenterField 

d 
space
$3,429 | 0
wonder the same thing
 10-08-2007, 11:58 AMaway - #29
Str8 outta Cuse 4 heat pts

d 
space
$5,180 | 14548010
northern italians = white
southern italians = almost white

end that argument
 10-08-2007, 12:02 PMaway - #30
Bruce Leeroy 

d 
space
$14,655 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 4REAL
First of all, have you ever thought why most italians hate blacks? Italians themselves are not even real whites. Italians have plenty of black/African blood in them. Don't forget that it was blacks from North Africa that conquered Italy, stayed there and had mixed children with the original Sicilians/Southern Italians who were originally blue eyed and blonde haired people. In fact, Italians were even called derogatory names like "spic" from real whites. And yes, "spic" were a derogatory name for Italians before Latinos.

The truth of the matter is that when Italians see blacks, they see some of themselves. So Italians really hate themselves and try to downplay their African heritage. All the organized crime stuff began in North Africa with the blacks in power and leaked into North Italy, which later was passed down and molded into the Mafia. This is why 2Pac took the name Makaveli. 2Pac believed that many of the Italian names, lifestyles, and themes may have been copied from blacks and downplayed in history.

Look at the wrestler, Macho Man Randy Savage. Macho Man is an Italian, but look at Macho Man's thickness when it comes to his hair, his skin, and his overall skin color.
EXACTLY!!!!! I see alot of people passed over this post because theres no way that they can debate this. Props yo. Alot of mu####as don't even know this. Hannibal from North Africa (Carthage to be exact) invaded the #### out of Italy and took it over for a while. The carthagenians got with the sicilian women and had mixed kids. Thats why so many sicilians are darker then people from other parts of Italy.

How in the #### can italians hate us blacks when just 80 or so years ago them and the irish were treated like str8 up #### by other whites!!! Italians were the original spics!!!! Damn do some ####in research. So all that "they hate us" #### is for the birds. They hate apart of themselves then.

I will say that I think it's corny for rap ni##as to be on that whole mobb ####, but look @ the 1950s and '60s. The same italians that were using the N word all wild were listening to our music!! #### just watch Bronx Tale and you'll see that they were bumping our #### just like they do today.

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 10-08-2007 at 12:05 PM..
 10-08-2007, 12:23 PMaway - #31
specialk103185 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$6,558 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bruce Leeroy
EXACTLY!!!!! I see alot of people passed over this post because theres no way that they can debate this. Props yo. Alot of mu####as don't even know this. Hannibal from North Africa (Carthage to be exact) invaded the #### out of Italy and took it over for a while. The carthagenians got with the sicilian women and had mixed kids. Thats why so many sicilians are darker then people from other parts of Italy.

How in the #### can italians hate us blacks when just 80 or so years ago them and the irish were treated like str8 up #### by other whites!!! Italians were the original spics!!!! Damn do some ####in research. So all that "they hate us" #### is for the birds. They hate apart of themselves then.

I will say that I think it's corny for rap ni##as to be on that whole mobb ####, but look @ the 1950s and '60s. The same italians that were using the N word all wild were listening to our music!! #### just watch Bronx Tale and you'll see that they were bumping our #### just like they do today.
^^ i agree completely...You don't have to go back to far in time for Italians, but if you go back far enough in history, everything is traced back to Africa/Blacks...Greeks, Europeans, Spaniards--all of them k!lled,r###d and stole from Africa to get where they are today. How else do you explain why the Richest Continent in the world is coincidently the Poorest continent in the world. Other races hate blacks so much because black folks remind them that they were once savages that did horrible things to get where they are today. It makes much more sense to call us zzzzzzs and dismiss us.

As for the Mafia thing and the rappers, it's sad really...I think most rappers cling to it tho because of the idea of family and looking out for one another; a rise to power. In the movies that's what the mobb represents. A lot of blacks don't have that sense of family anymore since our ancestors were stolen from Africa and stripped from their families and sold to different parts of the world...imagine that.
 10-08-2007, 01:10 PMaway - #32
Birdmane 

d 
space
$2,656 | 10302962
Like someone said though the whole mafia thing is over and most rappers don't even know Italians so they were just glorifying a culture that was popular in movies and put it into music it was idiotic but it is good they have moved from it.

and all this talk about Italians being black reminds of this movie called true romance.

when this happened:
Worley brings up Sicilians background. Worley is allegedly quoting history (but in reality an urban legend) on the claim of Sicilian people having Black people's ancestry through the Moors (who themselves were not Sub-Saharan/"black"), or, as Hopper puts it in the movie: "Sicilians were spawned by zzzzzzs." This speech is the precursor to Worley's de@th.
Worley is Dennis hopper and the Sicilian is Christopher walken it was a great scene it might be true or not but i don't think Italians want people to think they were spawned by black people so black people shouldnt a$sociate ourselves with there culture when they wouldn't probably never admit that there ancestors were African and italian.
 10-08-2007, 02:23 PMaway - #33
Street Bully 

d 
space
$268 | 324268
Originally Posted by getGwap
Arent Italians "italian" and not "white caucasion"

and the thing wit Nyc rappers mimicing italians was a fad like snap music that ####s done only mob deep and Nas was on it at one time

And blacks are and will always be the most copied race on earth and not all rappers diss whie people
i dont know about that dog, ive seen a lot of ni##as lately dressing like white ppl, tight clothes, skate clothes ect.... i think the table had turned
 10-08-2007, 02:32 PMaway - #34
DrUnK-N-MuNkY 

d 
space
$1,553 | 2201080
Blacks in harlem wanna be white.Dressing with the punk rock ####.

and Italians don't like us,but i really don't give a ####
 10-08-2007, 02:34 PMaway - #35
Street Bully 

d 
space
$268 | 324268
Originally Posted by specialk103185
^^ i agree completely...You don't have to go back to far in time for Italians, but if you go back far enough in history, everything is traced back to Africa/Blacks...Greeks, Europeans, Spaniards--all of them k!lled,r###d and stole from Africa to get where they are today. How else do you explain why the Richest Continent in the world is coincidently the Poorest continent in the world. Other races hate blacks so much because black folks remind them that they were once savages that did horrible things to get where they are today. It makes much more sense to call us zzzzzzs and dismiss us.

As for the Mafia thing and the rappers, it's sad really...I think most rappers cling to it tho because of the idea of family and looking out for one another; a rise to power. In the movies that's what the mobb represents. A lot of blacks don't have that sense of family anymore since our ancestors were stolen from Africa and stripped from their families and sold to different parts of the world...imagine that.

dogg how long was that #### ago??? italian is italian, they dont like blacc ppl, get over it, and even if all that #### u r saying is realy true, do they look black today, NO. and dont give me that bs about how their hair is or how their skin color is and all that bs, ive seen ####in whites, mexican, asians wit black ppl hair , and its natural to and they aint even got n e blacc in them, they look full white, full mexican, full asian whatever, all that #### doesnt mean anything..real talk
 10-08-2007, 02:39 PMaway - #36
tpoker 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,308 | 10686731
rappers made millions off of dat mafia #### so copy tha #### out of it if u ask me, as long as tha money keep comin, o yea, i ####ed this fine a$s italian chick last summer in miami, #### was wet as #### (im black)
 10-08-2007, 02:42 PMaway - #37
SeaN diggz 

d 
space
$3,413 | 1217138
If irv gotti sat down with john gotti ,what would the conversation be like?
 10-08-2007, 03:17 PMaway - #38
Nugen2384 

d 
space
$3,574 | 13617837
Damn, its some valid arguments in this thread. I'm actually at a lost for words.....and thats a first!!
 10-08-2007, 03:19 PMaway - #39
Birdmane 

d 
space
$2,656 | 10302962
Originally Posted by Street Bully
i dont know about that dog, ive seen a lot of ni##as lately dressing like white ppl, tight clothes, skate clothes ect.... i think the table had turned
stop generalizing you act as if you've seen millions when it probably was 20 tops.
 10-08-2007, 04:35 PMaway - #40
WOODMO 

d 
space
$6,308 | 20640099
A lot of this #### is true. Im white, and Italian and my fam got PISSED when I brought a black chick home. My grandma, who is OLD school Sicilian, #### she even met Al Capone as a lil girl, her uncle "worked" with him in the business. She was LIVID. My mom likes black people as far as being friends with them goes, but she thinks you should "marry your own race".

As far as I go, race doesn't meet a thing. I find myself attracted to Italian chicks the most, and want to marry an Italian to keep the heritage alive in my children, but I have dated black girls and would marry one if I met one I fell in love with. So all italians don't hate blacks, thats really ignorant.

And to ask why blacks look up to mafia people when they don't like them can be compared to why a lot of whites try so hard to be black, when a lot of them don't like whites. I think every race has a lil crush on something in another race, whether they like them or not.

But we started that ####.. at anyone saying black people started MOB ####.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 24 - TLC Cancels Honey Boo Boo Over Mom's Child M..
50 comments
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
75 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross' Massive Weight Loss
New reply 28 seconds ago - 56 comments - by keejee
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 12 minutes ago - 114 comments - by SHADOW
 Image(s) inside Game’s Blood Moon: Year Of The Wolf Album Releases At ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 SC Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Tactical Preview
New reply 16 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Gramz
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 211 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Iggy Azalea -- I Would Never Make A Song With Snoop Dogg
New reply 8 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 100 comments - by KleanKutt100

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.