space
$12,068 | 19358228
Originally Posted by NO RELIGION
1.) What the #### was Kanye talking about on "see me now":

"I walk in "no-boo" like it's whole food"
"I walk in "no-boo" with no shoes"

2.) and them Chicago ni##as always saying "broke way off"
Kanye: "He walk around the mall with his hat "broke way off"
sounds like u just wearing ya hat to the side.. and as far as "yaowa", i heard joel ortiz using it and he said it stood for you are one world away
 09-04-2010, 09:57 AMaway - #224
vazquez1085 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,619 | 7684064
Originally Posted by Treylonn
yooooowwwwwwwaaaaa
Ortiz explained that ####...said it was sum old drunk dude from the block that used to say "YOU WHAT UP" but was mad bent so it sounded like he was sayin "YAOWA"...so it stuck w him and his ni##az and they kept on sayin it...
 09-04-2010, 09:57 AMaway - #225
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,102 | POWERFUL
#### when did I ask what slang meant what? I said what correlation does a "baby" have to a 1/4 of dope learn how to read ni##a
You said "I know baby has to do wit dope but how much weight is it?" Fukk you need to know for? Stick to your script, call it what you call it.

Originally Posted by atl12o13
You need a hug or something man....seriously.If someones listening to a song and wants to better understand the lyrics in the context,or wants to get what ppl say to him hes lame or white?Haha the lamest #### in that is you said if you dont know what it means oh well.WTF you listening to the song for if you dont have a clue what its talkin bout man.Slang is different everywhere.I lived in Dallas,Virginia Beach,Marietta Ga.,J-Ville Fl,and i stay in Honolulu now(not paid,i work for military here.) and i promise ppl use the same phrases slightly differently in all these spots man,theres nothing wrong with trying to not be ignorant of something.Being stupid on the other hand.....
Context clues idiot, I keep listening, i used to write all the time, its not that hard to understand what they tryna say. I can listen to Gucci, then listen to Lupe, then listen to Ross, then listen to Maino then listen to Game and I'm smart enough to understand what they saying.

If they say something I dont understand I'll keep listening If you coming online asking what fugazi means you aint hip hop. If you asking what type of gun a llama is in an online forum, obviously the ni##as around you dont use them or refer to them as a "llama" so why you need details???? Stupid, nah I've never been that, stupid is these ni##as on here acting like they know what these words mean, and they have no clue.

I know ni##as from all over the country, everybody has their own slang, if i dont understand a ni##a I say "fukk is you talkin about?", I'm not asking him his slang so I can run out and understand rap songs. The internet keeping you dumb ni##as from living life. You been in all those places and you still sound like you aint got off the porch yet

"M.O." = Military Occupation aka what kind of work you putting in
k## yourself, you are the exact type of person I'm talking about, You dont know what it means, don't make some #### up to try to act like you do....Military Occupation?...Military Occupation? Where the hell you get that from?

1.) What the #### was Kanye talking about on "see me now":

"I walk in "no-boo" like it's whole food"
"I walk in "no-boo" with no shoes"

2.) and them Chicago ni##as always saying "broke way off"
Kanye: "He walk around the mall with his hat "broke way off"

Now Really get the fukk out of here, I'm embarrassed for you as a person, not even as an idiot. You got a computer and an internet connection and you must have a few rap albums. And you got Google, and you can't figure out that its "Nobu" and its a restaurant???

And I aint ever been to the Chi, and I know what Ye talking about and you from the D huh?

What you like 12????? Have you ever listened to rap?? Or read a magazine or been off your lawn? It's people like you that watched 8 mile and ruined the rap culture..
 09-04-2010, 10:01 AMaway - #226
iAM2 

d 
space
$166 | 238456
damn.. tha people asking questions in this thread must have never stepped foot anywhere near tha hood.. you folks obviously cant relate to the music you listen to.. dont really understand why you would even listen to #### you dont understand...
 09-04-2010, 10:01 AMonline - #227
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$4,442 | POWERFUL
gone till november???
 09-04-2010, 10:05 AMaway - #228
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,102 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iAM2
damn.. tha people asking questions in this thread must have never stepped foot anywhere near tha hood.. you folks obviously cant relate to the music you listen to.. dont really understand why you would even listen to #### you dont understand...
Exactly...
 09-04-2010, 10:06 AMaway - #229
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,102 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYGiantsHUSTLER
gone till november???
Your name and this question is an oxymoron
 09-04-2010, 10:08 AMaway - #230
THEINFAMOUS 7 heat pts

d 
space
$35,142 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iAM2
So if you've never been to "the hood" u can't listen to "hood" rap? That's like saying if u never sold drugs u can't watch Scarface.
 09-04-2010, 10:21 AMaway - #231
Lyriceater 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,729 | 13605335
Why do Gucci Mane fans say "Burrr"? I've don't listen to Gucci Mane, so I wouldn't know, but I been wondering why they do that. lol
 09-04-2010, 10:21 AMaway - #232
iAM2 

d 
space
$166 | 238456
Nah but i dont relate to gothic rock and devil worship and all that #### so i dont listen to that hard metal BS.. Keep it 100 sounds like 95% of this thread need to tune into some J.bieber..
 09-04-2010, 11:22 AMaway - #233
derty kevin 1 heat pts

d 
space
$178 | 629082
Originally Posted by Calamity
Lmao dis ni##a act like them dudes is known.....

Outside of a 5 block radius from yo house
Ok well Lil Wayne talks about sippin barre. So does young jeezy and gucci mane, you ever heard of them? ####.
 09-04-2010, 11:26 AMaway - #234
Funeral James 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$15,737 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lyriceater
Why do Gucci Mane fans say "Burrr"? I've don't listen to Gucci Mane, so I wouldn't know, but I been wondering why they do that. lol
their iced out, alot of jewelry makes them very cold
 09-04-2010, 11:41 AMaway - #235
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,102 | POWERFUL

she skipped breakfast and came straight to BX to hop on my di#k I'm flattered. ni##a wrote a college thesis bibliography with footnotes for 1 rant

you gotta problem come at me bro,come at me bro

Nobody around here says "Yeah that ni##a over there got his hat broke waaaaaay off"
Nautilus you a clown a$s ni##a duke "M.O." originally meant "Military Occupation" when a random person asks what your "M.O." is they (were) asking you where you work or what your hustle is. ni##as just twisted it to their own meaning look it up since you a "Google Gangsta" ####

You so corny its not even funny....

M.O. means Modus Operandi or in other words Method of Operation. It describes how a person operates either criminal or otherwise. Has nothing to do with your job title di#kface. It's how you do whatever it is you do. If you a bank robber you have an M.O. of how you rob banks, if you a f#g on boxden asking ni##as what a "baby" is and then giving out wrong answers to the other lames, your corny a$s style is your M.O.

And that's not google ####, that's call knowledge, comes from living and reading. I don't have to look #### up...you should try it..... but then you'd prolly have to ask a ni##a "what does do the knowledge mean"

09-04-2010, 11:44 AMaway - #236
Gmengfx 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$11,118 | POWERFUL
damn crazy this thread goin like 8,000 deep just off the my question of where the phrase trae pound came from..lmao
 09-04-2010, 11:55 AMaway - #237
A-money 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,149 | POWERFUL
It's not an actual term, but a line a didn't really get:

"All about my dough, but I don't even check the peep hole"

I didn't get that line from wayne's verse on No Love.
 09-04-2010, 11:57 AMaway - #238
fuck_the_east 

d 
space
$406 | 959563
Originally Posted by YaNeedMe
remember when West Coast artisis used to rap about "Croker Sacks"

Wtf is a croker sack? di#kies pants?
croaker sacks are shoes, kinda like chucks but with the top part made out of burlap
 09-04-2010, 12:02 PMaway - #239
fuck_the_east 

d 
space
$406 | 959563
we call a blunt roach a duck. like "Im bout to go smoke this duck real quick."
 09-04-2010, 12:03 PMaway - #240
Lyriceater 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,729 | 13605335
Originally Posted by RICKY ROZAY

BURRRRRRR = COLD, ICE, JEWERLY

c'mon son you should know this

Septemburrrr 28th Go Get that album :dancingcool:
I never play Gucci Mane so I wouldn't know .

Thanks for the info though. Learned something new today

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 30 - Two Female High School teachers accused of sex with st..
92 comments
Sep 30 - Breaking News: First Ebola Patient in America Confirmed
80 comments
Sep 30 - White woman sues, says sperm bank gave vials from blac..
61 comments
  Sep 28 - Nearly 2 Million Americans Have Chlamydia
New reply 42 seconds ago - 130 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor |ot| The Lotr Game We'v...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 165 comments - by CrAkKedOuT
 NBA Dion Waiters Call John Wall 'best Backcourt' Comment &...
New reply 1 minute ago - 142 comments - by Bkjj11
 NBA Kobe: "dantoni And I Didn't Share Philosophies On...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 56 comments - by theblast22
 Image(s) inside Chinese Billionaire Says: If You’re Poor At 35, You De...
New reply 1 minute ago - 107 comments - by Shadiah
 Video inside Forza Horizon 2 |ot| The Only Club For Driving You'll ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 107 comments - by Remy Lebeaw
 NFL **breaking** Dennis Allen Fired
New reply 4 minutes ago - 72 comments - by BronxBombers
  So Durk Posted A Picture Of A Boy That Got Kill...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 207 comments - by HeatMafia410

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.