This is BX @ Boxden.com


Hip-hop lingo you just don't understand


 Hip-hop lingo you just don't understand
 09-04-2010, 01:27 AMaway - #201
MelloYelloMD 

  d 
space
$1,846 | 3594088
Originally Posted by MegaTON
i just dont listen to bull!! music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin !!ed up on syrup... i listen to a lot of !! u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
I wasn't directing that comment at anyone's musical tastes in particular but Im curious...please elaborate...what are YOU listening to?
 09-04-2010, 01:32 AMaway - #202
MegaTON 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$23,183 | POWERFUL
Black Milk
Mobb Deep
Zach Hill
Girl Talk
Dilla
Ghostface
Air
Juelz Santana
Phil Collins
Beach House
Black Sabbath

everything i bumped this week according to my desktop^
thats not including the weird !! i been samplin to make beats then that !!s all over the place
 09-04-2010, 01:33 AMaway - #203
Icemouth 

  d 
space
$1,700 | 0
lol @ some of the dumbass niccas in this topic
 09-04-2010, 01:37 AMaway - #204
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,682 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MelloYelloMD
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...
M.O. does exist in psychological terms so accident or not, "Mental Observation" kinda makes sense... sorta.

I know it for "Method of Operation" though To each their own.
 09-04-2010, 01:40 AMaway - #205
MelloYelloMD 

  d 
space
$1,846 | 3594088
Originally Posted by MegaTON
Black Milk
Mobb Deep
Zach Hill
Girl Talk
Dilla
Ghostface
Air
Juelz Santana
Phil Collins
Beach House
Black Sabbath

everything i bumped this week according to my desktop^
thats not including the weird !! i been samplin to make beats then that !!s all over the place
With the exception of Zach Hill, Girl Talk, Air and maybe Beach House to some (they are outta MD) none of those are really rare...but I can appreciate ur diversity. I was simply stating we are on a music site folks should be willing to listen to more of what's posted than whats popular in their region. No diss.
 09-04-2010, 01:48 AMaway - #206
MegaTON 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$23,183 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MelloYelloMD
With the exception of Zach Hill, Girl Talk, Air and maybe Beach House to some (they are outta MD) none of those are really rare...but I can appreciate ur diversity. I was simply stating we are on a music site folks should be willing to listen to more of what's posted than whats popular in their region. No diss.
i feel u - none of the !! i bump is popular in my region tho - except juelz but every local rapper sucks here and trust me they are !!in bad - little dirty niccas and these hoes be on they !! like "yeah O.Dot gettin signed, dj pain 1 made a beat for jeezy that nicca doin it..." sad sad sad
 09-04-2010, 02:31 AMaway - #207
zills 

  d 
space
$190 | 677574


Captain, after we decipher the hip hop "lingo",we'll then be able to slip in unnoticed.
 09-04-2010, 02:37 AMaway - #208
Lex Lossis 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$22,370 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bornleader
well this is an Atlanta term..Or georgia..Going Ham is just like saying going "crazy" "poppin"
Got the trap going ham..Going ham on these dudes..I went ham on that ham sandwich..LMAO this thread is going to be hilarious
Originally Posted by Nathan Copeland
You Going Ham as in being Hype or basically how in the 90's people used to say your on Fire


HAM = hard as a muh!!a
 09-04-2010, 03:26 AMaway - #209
Cashius_Slay 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,171 | 4361984
YouTube - Big L Ebonics
 09-04-2010, 03:38 AMaway - #210
JimJones5621 

  d 
space
$418 | 1597089
whoadie

fugazi ...or however u spell

YouTube - G-Unit - Stunt 101

fast forward to 3:05
 09-04-2010, 04:05 AMaway - #211
Vdot88 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,613 | 10404212
Originally Posted by JimJones5621
whoadie

fugazi ...or however u spell


fugazi = fake
 09-04-2010, 04:39 AMaway - #212
pauldaboywonda 

  d 
space
$679 | 3013713
Where Im From We Got Mad Different Terms
Crown Heights, Brooklyn

Grip, Cottie, Popoff, And A "R" -chick/Smut
Twist, Roll Voo, Scroll Up, Put Up - Roll A Joint/Put Money In For A Joint
You Done Here, Your Done Here - End Of Convo
Wass Shakin Rydaz, AyeeeeHiii, You Already - Greetin
Shake The Spot, Shake The Buildin, Ahhh Wasssup - Bout To f!ght
Crunched, Washed Up, Spanked - Got !!ed Up In A f!ght

Its Mad Different !! Out There!!!
 09-04-2010, 04:50 AMaway - #213
trill jackson 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$9,943 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pauldaboywonda
Where Im From We Got Mad Different Terms
Crown Heights, Brooklyn

Grip, Cottie, Popoff, And A "R" -chick/Smut
Twist, Roll Voo, Scroll Up, Put Up - Roll A Joint/Put Money In For A Joint
You Done Here, Your Done Here - End Of Convo
Wass Shakin Rydaz, AyeeeeHiii, You Already - Greetin
Shake The Spot, Shake The Buildin, Ahhh Wasssup - Bout To f!ght
Crunched, Washed Up, Spanked - Got !!ed Up In A f!ght

Its Mad Different !! Out There!!!
those are nice i like those. hold that thought is another one for end of convo
 09-04-2010, 05:32 AMaway - #214
Funeral James 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$14,833 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThatDude0824
I dont understand why Wayne says

I got my gun in my blue purse
I dont bust back cuz I shoot first
i got my gun in my boo purse = his gun is in his !!es purse
 09-04-2010, 05:37 AMaway - #215
A6249CF 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$9,324 | POWERFUL
Where Im From We Got Mad Different Terms
Mitcham, South London

Bunge, "she's loose" -chick/Smut
bill a ting, go halfs - Roll A Joint/Put Money In For A Joint
Bless, safe- End Of Convo
What's good, wa gwan. - Greetin
Bout to scuff - Bout To f!ght
You got moooved to- Got !!ed Up In A f!ght
ahkie, brudda, fam- Your nicca
nitty/ nit bag- crackhead

Its Mad Different !! Out There!!!
 09-04-2010, 06:42 AMaway - #216
Metalzoa 

  d 
space
$15,789 | POWERFUL
M.O. is modus operani ... which translates to method of operation.
 09-04-2010, 07:01 AMaway - #217
slimyellow 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,906 | 19167604
Originally Posted by DjComplex72
why nicca refer to getting !! as getting "Cock"

game says that !!
he might be saying "cot"
 09-04-2010, 07:03 AMaway - #218
Icemouth 

  d 
space
$1,700 | 0
Originally Posted by mR ReZiW
Where Im From We Got Mad Different Terms
Mitcham, South London

Bunge, "she's loose" -chick/Smut
bill a ting, go halfs - Roll A Joint/Put Money In For A Joint
Bless, safe- End Of Convo
What's good, wa gwan. - Greetin
Bout to scuff - Bout To f!ght
You got moooved to- Got !!ed Up In A f!ght
ahkie, brudda, fam- Your nicca
nitty/ nit bag- crackhead

Its Mad Different !! Out There!!!
That's just cause yall can't speak !!in english
 09-04-2010, 07:23 AMaway - #219
vazquez1085 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,607 | 7644271
Originally Posted by NO RELIGION
Yeah,I always hear east coast rappers talk about smoking "L's" and "loosies" I just figured it was slang for a blunt or a dutch
Smokin an L = Smokin a blunt/any type of weed in a cigar
Smokin loosies is when we go to the store and buy cigarettes loose instead of the whole pack
 09-04-2010, 07:28 AMaway - #220
Graveyard 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$789 | 5294530
going HAM actually means going "Hard As a Mother!!a"
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         
Mark Forums Read

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "Robbed" at MTV Movie Award..
66 comments
Xbox Uno update coming tonight (Apr 14)
52 comments
MMA Chuck Norris: Bruce Lee and I would have done well in MMA
56 comments
 Video inside Did Master P Ever Get Called Out For Copying "ice...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 51 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Image(s) inside Post Pics: If Bx Was A Person
New reply 23 minutes ago - 79 comments - by mcrw4
 Image(s) inside Paparazzi Still Won't Leave Wale Alone
New reply 4 minutes ago - 82 comments - by GHova315
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Posting Pics On Twitter Of All The Famous...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 55 comments - by HipHopFactz
 Video inside 50 Cent - Hustler (official Video)
New reply 14 minutes ago - 86 comments - by Fresh Whyte
 MLB Espn First Take With An Ignorant Tweet On Jackie Robin...
New reply 42 minutes ago - 112 comments - by theFREAK
 audio inside Tony Yayo - Devilís Advocate (feat. Young Buck)
New reply 23 minutes ago - 51 comments - by SM
 NBA Damian Lillard's New Footlocker Commercial "no Ri...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Motion

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,696 fans of BX | none new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.