Hip-hop lingo you just don't understand

Hip-hop lingo you just don't understand
 09-03-2010, 08:54 PMaway - #181
RNOTY 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$19,284 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jaysin_305
7:30 is the time they give crazy ppl they pills in most jails/prisons, i think that #### started as an old Big L line....

And a baby is usually a half (14) like u can cop a split (half brick), 9 (quarter brick) or "4 and a baby"

(Fast forward to 1:28) ROFLMAO
 09-03-2010, 09:02 PMaway - #182
Vdot88 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,613 | 10404212
 09-03-2010, 09:03 PMaway - #183
RNOTY 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$19,284 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NO RELIGION

i just noticed Kat Stacks in that video @ 2:31
video funny as hell
 09-03-2010, 09:16 PMaway - #184
littlebkknight 

d 
space
$373 | 272634
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel23
wtf does 'going ham' mean?
Goin' Ham= Going crazy, goin' off, goin' in, etc!
 09-03-2010, 09:27 PMaway - #185
kove 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,288 | 1843467
Originally Posted by ronin

I did not misspell the word "Douche" u "Dutch" lmao

ni##a said (in my best kove impression)

NO, thank YOU for that clarification on my spelling Douche, I mean Dutch
i read wrong, oh well

but you edited the original post cause you felt like an idiot, in which i still agree upon
 09-03-2010, 10:14 PMaway - #186
RNOTY 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$19,284 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kove
i read wrong, oh well

but you edited the original post cause you felt like an idiot, in which i still agree upon
I edited the original because Im an A.B.N. and sometimes I O.D. on my ####'ness but if u wanna take it that route,

Go take your hooked-on-phonics when it comes to slang a$s on somewhere u peeping tom, the #### u taking a picture of a camera for? u look ####ing dumb

Edited: to let u know, I was always calling you a douche since my first posting in relation to you-you idiot, lmao

"a dutch is what they roll blunt's in"

ni##a who the #### call em's blunt's any more? only the new lungs and herbs. ol fake a$s nat-geo part-time photographer a$s ni##a

Last edited by RNOTY; 09-03-2010 at 10:16 PM..
 09-03-2010, 10:35 PMaway - #187
Calamity 3 heat pts

d 
space
$9,453 | POWERFUL
well now you know... if a ni##a say he goin get that street sweeper for you.. go yo stupid a$s home
 09-03-2010, 10:35 PMaway - #188
kove 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,288 | 1843467
I edited the original because Im an A.B.N. and sometimes I O.D. on my ####'ness but if u wanna take it that route,

Go take your hooked-on-phonics when it comes to slang a$s on somewhere u peeping tom, the #### u taking a picture of a camera for? u look ####ing dumb

Edited: to let u know, I was always calling you a douche since my first posting in relation to you-you idiot, lmao

"a dutch is what they roll blunt's in"

ni##a who the #### call em's blunt's any more? only the new lungs and herbs. ol fake a$s nat-geo part-time photographer a$s ni##a

again, i didnt ask one time what something means i know what everything in this thread meant before hand.

i did not take a picture of a camera. i used a camera to take a pic of me it just so happens i kept the camera in the pic and i dont care what another person thinks i look like especially on the internet.

oooo youre going to calling me a douche OMG broham....and it wasnt your first post responding to me, dumbass

you quoted me wrong i said "what they use to roll blunts"

and a lot of people still call them "blunts" and your halfway right. i dont smoke, so i guess im uncool for that

lol at nat-geo part time photographer? people who take pictures of land and culture type things make money, dunce, i do not take pics of land but i do make money off photography

youre still an idiot and it doesnt matter who knows more about "slang" you can tell how you conduct yourself even on forums youre an idiot

Last edited by kove; 09-03-2010 at 10:39 PM..
 09-03-2010, 10:43 PMaway - #189
RNOTY 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$19,284 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Calamity
well now you know... if a ni##a say he goin get that street sweeper for you.. go yo stupid a$s home
Wait....wait....wait....

If he say he getting a street sweeper for me? that mean he gone clean up my block?

####ING SWEET!!!!!!
@ "go yo stupid a$s home"
 09-03-2010, 10:46 PMaway - #190
RNOTY 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$19,284 | POWERFUL
again, i didnt ask one time what something means i know what everything in this thread meant before hand.

i did not take a picture of a camera. i used a camera to take a pic of me it just so happens i kept the camera in the pic and i dont care what another person thinks i look like especially on the internet.

oooo youre going to calling me a douche OMG broham....and it wasnt your first post responding to me, dumbass

you quoted me wrong i said "what they use to roll blunts"

and a lot of people still call them "blunts" and your halfway right. i dont smoke, so i guess im uncool for that

lol at nat-geo part time photographer? people who take pictures of land and culture type things make money, dunce, i do not take pics of land but i do make money off photography

youre still an idiot and it doesnt matter who knows more about "slang" you can tell how you conduct yourself even on forums youre an idiot

cant' even lie, i stopped reading at "again"

and it's not because I lack reading or comprehension skills, but i just dont feel like ready that bull####.

but since u got a camera, see if u can't get this simile

Go plaxico Yourself turtle look alike a$s ni##a
 09-03-2010, 10:52 PMaway - #191
kove 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,288 | 1843467

'cause your an incompetent piece of dumb reality

oh wait, nvm people can tell alot about ones choice of music....i see im messing with one of those type of people who overcompensate for never overrated rappers who never made it....go on boy

youre not educated enough to go post for post
 09-03-2010, 11:01 PMaway - #192
RNOTY 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$19,284 | POWERFUL

'cause your an incompetent piece of dumb reality

oh wait, nvm people can tell alot about ones choice of music....i see im messing with one of those type of people who overcompensate for never overrated rappers who never made it....go on boy

youre not educated enough to go post for post
AGAIN,
 09-03-2010, 11:45 PMaway - #193
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

d 
space
$10,801 | POWERFUL
HAM= Mayhem=Goin crazy, goin off
 09-04-2010, 12:48 AMaway - #194
MelloYelloMD 

d 
space
$1,876 | 3699098
Originally Posted by rdrake
7:30 is Jail talk, it means the same thing as M.O. (mental observation) meaning you know how someone gets down usually they'll bust your ####
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...

Originally Posted by MegaTON
nobody listens to big moe ni##a
I'm from Maryland and live in ATL and folks DEF know who Big Moe is outside of Houston...it's funny cats are on a music download site but don't expand their horizons

PS :hay: Pittsburgh is certainly part of the East Coast.
 09-04-2010, 01:08 AMaway - #195
Ham Rove 1989 heat pts1989

d 
space
$36,543 | POWERFUL

(Fast forward to 1:28) ROFLMAO
@ waka texas ranger :HA:
 09-04-2010, 01:13 AMonline - #196
Gmengfx 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$11,108 | POWERFUL
your a "newb" if you call them blunts

mwuahahahhahahahahah wtf!?!?!

your gonna go on a rant about hes lame and then make a statement saying calling a ...."blunt" is newb...wtfff?

o lemme guess..calling a joint... is newb

and calling a bong is newb..dumbest #### i ever heard in my life..sense i been on bx

i hear snoop say blunt all the time..guess hes a newb...

he been smokin before ur mom prob v#ginal spit u out
 09-04-2010, 01:19 AMaway - #197
MegaTON 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$23,508 | POWERFUL
oh god go listen to another r.a. the rugged man album^
 09-04-2010, 01:19 AMaway - #198
MegaTON 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$23,508 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MelloYelloMD
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...

I'm from Maryland and live in ATL and folks DEF know who Big Moe is outside of Houston...it's funny cats are on a music download site but don't expand their horizons

PS :hay: Pittsburgh is certainly part of the East Coast.
i just dont listen to bull#### music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin ####ed up on syrup... i listen to a lot of #### u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
 09-04-2010, 01:22 AMonline - #199
killababi 4 heat pts

d 
space
$7,656 | 19342286
Originally Posted by snippet
PD Roll. Like the PD (Police Department) just rolls up and arrests fools. Or so that's what I thought.
Pita Rolled=body bagged
 09-04-2010, 01:27 AMaway - #200
MelloYelloMD 

d 
space
$1,876 | 3699098
Originally Posted by MegaTON
i just dont listen to bull#### music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin ####ed up on syrup... i listen to a lot of #### u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
I wasn't directing that comment at anyone's musical tastes in particular but Im curious...please elaborate...what are YOU listening to?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 15 - Texas Sheriff Claims ‘Quran Books’ Found At Mexican Bo..
54 comments
Image inside  Whats the BX "Player" verdict for Destiny?
84 comments
Article inside  Destiny is Bungie’s Worst Reviewed Game Ever
93 comments
 Video inside In Honor Of Bobby Shmurda: 10 Hip Hop Classics With No...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 117 comments - by Scan
 Article inside Iggy Azalea's Lawyers Threaten Vivid Entertainment Ove...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Tha Truth
 NFL Fail: Raiders James Jones Sums Up The Last 10 Years Of...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 63 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside I'm Just Going To Leave This Here...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 70 comments - by jeehtoven
 Image(s) inside Mother And Daughter Come Out As A Lesbian Couple...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 149 comments - by Andrefrbk
 Article inside Rick Ross Announces "hood Billionaire" Album...
New reply 47 minutes ago - 121 comments - by Steve
 NBA Charles Barkley On Adrian Peterson: 'every Black Paren...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 229 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Dj Mustard On How To Make A Hot Beat :dead:
New reply 51 minutes ago - 73 comments - by Stillhyphy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.