Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Hip-hop lingo you just don't understand

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
111 viewing
 Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
61 comments
most viewed right now
67 viewing
Top 5 rappers who turned out to be a snitch
211 comments

top in section
17 viewing
Rise of the Tomb Raider not timed exclusive? Full Xbox One exclusivity?
top in games
top in section
21 viewing
 Article inside Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says BLACK ADAM Fueled By Righteous Anger
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Hip-hop lingo you just don't understand
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #181
Vdot88 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Take a Journey 2 Da West!
space
$2,613 | 10404212
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #182
RNOTY 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
^This sh*t HEAT^
space
$21,445 | POWERFUL
NO RELIGION said:


i just noticed Kat Stacks in that video @ 2:31
video funny as hell
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #183
littlebkknight  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$378 | 272635
ManOfSteel23 said:
wtf does 'going ham' mean?
Goin' Ham= Going crazy, goin' off, goin' in, etc!
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #184
kove 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,288 | 1843467
ronin said:


I did not misspell the word "Douche" u "Dutch" lmao

n*gga said (in my best kove impression)

NO, thank YOU for that clarification on my spelling Douche, I mean Dutch
i read wrong, oh well

but you edited the original post cause you felt like an idiot, in which i still agree upon
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #185
RNOTY 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
^This sh*t HEAT^
space
$21,445 | POWERFUL
kove said:
i read wrong, oh well

but you edited the original post cause you felt like an idiot, in which i still agree upon
I edited the original because Im an A.B.N. and sometimes I O.D. on my a**hole'ness but if u wanna take it that route,

Go take your hooked-on-phonics when it comes to slang a.ss on somewhere u peeping tom, the f**k u taking a picture of a camera for? u look f**king dumb




Edited: to let u know, I was always calling you a douche since my first posting in relation to you-you idiot, lmao

"a dutch is what they roll blunt's in"

n*gga who the f**k call em's blunt's any more? only the new lungs and herbs. ol fake a.ss nat-geo part-time photographer a.ss n*gga

Last edited by RNOTY; 09-03-2010 at 10:16 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #186
Calamity 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Negro Please!
space
$9,593 | POWERFUL
well now you know... if a n*gga say he goin get that street sweeper for you.. go yo stupid a.ss home
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #187
kove 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,288 | 1843467
ronin said:
I edited the original because Im an A.B.N. and sometimes I O.D. on my a**hole'ness but if u wanna take it that route,

Go take your hooked-on-phonics when it comes to slang a.ss on somewhere u peeping tom, the f**k u taking a picture of a camera for? u look f**king dumb



Edited: to let u know, I was always calling you a douche since my first posting in relation to you-you idiot, lmao

"a dutch is what they roll blunt's in"

n*gga who the f**k call em's blunt's any more? only the new lungs and herbs. ol fake a.ss nat-geo part-time photographer a.ss n*gga

again, i didnt ask one time what something means i know what everything in this thread meant before hand.

i did not take a picture of a camera. i used a camera to take a pic of me it just so happens i kept the camera in the pic and i dont care what another person thinks i look like especially on the internet.

oooo youre going to calling me a douche OMG broham....and it wasnt your first post responding to me, dumbass

you quoted me wrong i said "what they use to roll blunts"

and a lot of people still call them "blunts" and your halfway right. i dont smoke, so i guess im uncool for that

lol at nat-geo part time photographer? people who take pictures of land and culture type things make money, dunce, i do not take pics of land but i do make money off photography

youre still an idiot and it doesnt matter who knows more about "slang" you can tell how you conduct yourself even on forums youre an idiot

Last edited by kove; 09-03-2010 at 10:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #188
RNOTY 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
^This sh*t HEAT^
space
$21,445 | POWERFUL
Calamity said:
well now you know... if a n*gga say he goin get that street sweeper for you.. go yo stupid a.ss home
Wait....wait....wait....

If he say he getting a street sweeper for me? that mean he gone clean up my block?

f**kING SWEET!!!!!!
@ "go yo stupid a.ss home"
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #189
RNOTY 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
^This sh*t HEAT^
space
$21,445 | POWERFUL
kove said:
again, i didnt ask one time what something means i know what everything in this thread meant before hand.

i did not take a picture of a camera. i used a camera to take a pic of me it just so happens i kept the camera in the pic and i dont care what another person thinks i look like especially on the internet.

oooo youre going to calling me a douche OMG broham....and it wasnt your first post responding to me, dumbass

you quoted me wrong i said "what they use to roll blunts"

and a lot of people still call them "blunts" and your halfway right. i dont smoke, so i guess im uncool for that

lol at nat-geo part time photographer? people who take pictures of land and culture type things make money, dunce, i do not take pics of land but i do make money off photography

youre still an idiot and it doesnt matter who knows more about "slang" you can tell how you conduct yourself even on forums youre an idiot


cant' even lie, i stopped reading at "again"

and it's not because I lack reading or comprehension skills, but i just dont feel like ready that bulls**t.

but since u got a camera, see if u can't get this simile

Go plaxico Yourself turtle look alike a.ss n*gga
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #190
kove 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,288 | 1843467



'cause your an incompetent piece of dumb reality

oh wait, nvm people can tell alot about ones choice of music....i see im messing with one of those type of people who overcompensate for never overrated rappers who never made it....go on boy

youre not educated enough to go post for post
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #191
RNOTY 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
^This sh*t HEAT^
space
$21,445 | POWERFUL
kove said:



'cause your an incompetent piece of dumb reality

oh wait, nvm people can tell alot about ones choice of music....i see im messing with one of those type of people who overcompensate for never overrated rappers who never made it....go on boy

youre not educated enough to go post for post
AGAIN,

Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '09 - away - #192
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,261 | POWERFUL
HAM= Mayhem=Goin crazy, goin off
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #193
MelloYelloMD  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,898 | 3804101
rdrake said:
7:30 is Jail talk, it means the same thing as M.O. (mental observation) meaning you know how someone gets down usually they'll bust your sh*t
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...



MegaTON said:
nobody listens to big moe n*gga
I'm from Maryland and live in ATL and folks DEF know who Big Moe is outside of Houston...it's funny cats are on a music download site but don't expand their horizons



PS :hay: Pittsburgh is certainly part of the East Coast.
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #194
Ham Rove 2592 heat pts2592 space
avatar space
fu*k It
space
$42,564 | POWERFUL
ronin said:

(Fast forward to 1:28) ROFLMAO
@ waka texas ranger :HA:
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '08 - away - #195
Gmengfx 57 heat pts57 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,514 | POWERFUL
your a "newb" if you call them blunts

mwuahahahhahahahahah wtf!?!?!

your gonna go on a rant about hes lame and then make a statement saying calling a ...."blunt" is newb...wtfff?


o lemme guess..calling a joint... is newb

and calling a bong is newb..dumbest s**t i ever heard in my life..sense i been on bx

i hear snoop say blunt all the time..guess hes a newb...

he been smokin before ur mom prob v*ginal spit u out
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #196
MegaTON 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
++WAVE GRETZKY++
space
$23,689 | POWERFUL
oh god go listen to another r.a. the rugged man album^
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #197
MegaTON 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
++WAVE GRETZKY++
space
$23,689 | POWERFUL
MelloYelloMD said:
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...




I'm from Maryland and live in ATL and folks DEF know who Big Moe is outside of Houston...it's funny cats are on a music download site but don't expand their horizons



PS :hay: Pittsburgh is certainly part of the East Coast.
i just dont listen to bulls**t music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin f**ked up on syrup... i listen to a lot of s**t u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #198
killababi 10 heat pts10 space
avatar space
Gualla Man 216
space
$11,411 | POWERFUL
snippet said:
PD Roll. Like the PD (Police Department) just rolls up and arrests fools. Or so that's what I thought.
Pita Rolled=body bagged
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #199
MelloYelloMD  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,898 | 3804101
MegaTON said:
i just dont listen to bulls**t music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin f**ked up on syrup... i listen to a lot of s**t u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
I wasn't directing that comment at anyone's musical tastes in particular but Im curious...please elaborate...what are YOU listening to?
Reply With Quote
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #200
MegaTON 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
++WAVE GRETZKY++
space
$23,689 | POWERFUL
Black Milk
Mobb Deep
Zach Hill
Girl Talk
Dilla
Ghostface
Air
Juelz Santana
Phil Collins
Beach House
Black Sabbath

everything i bumped this week according to my desktop^
thats not including the weird s**t i been samplin to make beats then that s**ts all over the place
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
182 comments
@news
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Video inside Young Thug Plays Gucci Mane Featured Lil Wayne Diss. Inserts Final Nail..
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside Scientist Missing for over 20 years Found Living Inside Secret LSD Dru..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: June 2015
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NFL Report: Patriots accepted penalties because Belichick didnt believe Brady
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
ASAP ROCKY A.L.L.A. Tracklisting [DOPE] (Wayne,SchoolBoy,Juicy,Mos Def)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
What rap lines made you laugh the hardest
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Drug Dealer Has Innovative Way Of Ditching Drugs During Stop
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Article inside AT&T will reportedly begin to wean customers off two-year contracts o..
69 comments
@tech

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time