help me out

what is the name of the song
:banghead:
 07-06-2005, 12:56 PMaway - #105
legacy313 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,553 | 3817788
-Alpo, Fritz, the original 50 Cent from Ft Greene and various other notorious hustlers/killers from the legendary Paid In Full Posse were in the crew shots on "paid in full" and "follow the leader

I thought the original 50 Cent robbed Rakim?
 07-06-2005, 01:06 PMaway - #106
Brando457 

d 
space
$1,025 | 23174
I run the streets!
 07-06-2005, 01:14 PMaway - #107
BigL4Life 

d 
space
$3,925 | 6137424
- DMX is the only rapper ever to debut his first 5 albums at number 1.

- Redman got his start from being a local rapper on Yo! MTV Raps.

-R. Kelly had a secret wedding with Aaliyah when she was only 14 years old, but had to get an annolment when her parents found out.

-Big L was murd3red as revenge for something his brother did. He was shot 8 times, including in the head, b/c the k!ller had a beef with his brother, who was in jail at the time.

- Dre named his 2nd cd, Chronic 2001 even though it came out in 99, b/c Suge Knight made a cd named Chronic 2000, a cd full of old de@th Row tracks.

- If you listen to Many Men, at the beginning if you count the gun shots, there are only 8 instead of 9.
 07-06-2005, 01:33 PMaway - #108
i am not a MOD 

d 
space
$1,388 | 731113
50 cent, the rapper, really only got shot twice.
 07-06-2005, 01:47 PMaway - #109
i am not a MOD 

d 
space
$1,388 | 731113
memphis bleek is not fake as everybody thinks, he actually sold drugs, he was actually pushin weight when he met jay, before the rap sh#t started poppin off jay made him stop because he was only 15, bleeks boy got gunned down over a dice game and bleek adopted his daughter.

In bedstuy and bushwick, big and jay had some famous battles in the street, and in their high school, big always said jay won because jay rapped to fast, jay also battled busta in their high school, lil kim also attended that school.

Before reasonable doubt, Jay-Z and Jaz-O ran into LL cool J at a club, LL recognized Jaz and they spoke, Jay approached and asked to battle, LL didnt back down, Jay won the friendly battle, thats why LL to this day never takes offense when jay calls himself the best rapper alive, or best rapper dead or alive, when LL claims goat.

Nas is not really welcomed back in Queensbridge.

The reason i dont feel nas music, NAs witnessed his brother (ILL WILL)get gunned down and aint do sh#t. Nas also, never sold drugs, if u watch the Driven on VH1 jungle says he did, it was a front, nas used to get robbed, and picked on, the real reason he dropped outta high school. Nas also got robbed at one of his video shoots, and had to buy back his chain.

My favorite rapper of the moment, Joe Budden was put on anti depressants, was addicted to angel dust, was st@bbed by his babys mother, locked up numerous times, ni##a named joshua tried to k!ll him twice, pulled the gun twice, gun jamed twice, joe budden was in his hummer and they beat joshua down then took him to the precint.
Joe budden owns numerous cars, including a hummer, and ferrari, but chooses to drive his 93 toyota corolla wit factory rims. Joe budden is not broke as many ni##as think, he doesnt make any money off of album sales, but he is probably the smartest rapper around right now, he owns his publishing, which means millions of pump it up dollars.
 07-06-2005, 01:49 PMaway - #110
legacy313 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,553 | 3817788
Most of Wu Tang used to be angel-dust heads.

U-God has beef with the Rza over Money

Biggie was not the playa he claimed to be, he never started gettin women until he got money, his bm looks like a man.

Song Cry was a real song about Jay-Z's longtime girlfriend

Trick Daddy was jumped and got his chain snatched at a show in Detroit for dissing Trick Trick a local Detroit rapper cause he thought he stole his name.

Jay-Z doesen't own his publishing for Reasonable Doubt, but tries to diss Nas for not gettin paid when he sampled his voice from Illmatic.

2pac had relationships with a few celebrities on the low, Jada Pinkett and Quincy Jones's daughter to name some.

Ice Cube isint from Compton and went to a college in Arizona, he was never a gangsta.

Xzibit is from Alberquerque, New Mexico.

Scarface tried to commit $uicide when he was younger.

Three 6 Mafia used to be called Triple Six Mafia and made songs about worshipping the devil, but were forced to change their name when they signed to Reletivity.
 07-06-2005, 02:00 PMaway - #111
icegrill 

d 
space
$632 | 222388
Originally Posted by LBoogie2122
more

few more rumors and facts
Eddie Murphy lets Johnny gill sleep in his bathhouse to this day because he's broke

Jaheim is in fact gay, i hear he was spotted in atlanta arguing with his boyfriend over dropping his purse or something in the middle of the street :thefu#k:

FACT: as if i had to tell u, i hear from an insider source that Queen Latifah is certified 100% dyke, she just hasent announced it yet

FACT: ghostface k!lla has a brother still living in staten island, poor, with hardly a pot to p#ss in, and no support from his well off brother, its true 'cause i used to kno him, names Brian

Kanye West produced some of THE best hits for bad boy back in the day and Deric D-Dot Angeletti was taking all the credit for production because kanye was under him-i heard this many times

I heard Lil kim's on/off boyfriend is a hardened k!ller and tried to take out sombody in jersey i forget who, i think 50 cent

Artists who i heard were pu##y, most robbed more than twice
Busta Rymes
jazze phae
Nas
Dr. Dre
Shyheim from the wu
Mase(to the 20th power) got yapped for his chain at a knick game
Puff
Jermaine Dupri
camron(still my man tho)
stephon marbury got his chain yapped while takin a nap in his car in NY
Allen iverson's been robbed many times
i hear young buck did get his gunit chain yapped in chicago
DMX, i heard its all a front for image
of course Ja Rule and Irv, but i heard irv's brother holds massive weight
50's hood but i hear he has NO thorough backup
Snoop lost his juice, but is backed by the crips only because he makes songs to crip to.
Jadakiss

Artists i heard were thorough and why
Styles p- one news story i heard is that somebody tried to rob him back during the free the lox campaign, shot the man DEAD and got off on self defense

Cormega-I've heard for YEARS this cat has sh#t on lock in some places in brooklyn and queens

Ghostface & Cappadonna- Reason ghostface wore a mask in the early days is because he was wanted for robbery when the wu 1st blew up, Cappadonna owned some drug houses here on Staten island for a little while after he got money, i dont know if they're still in business

Fat Joe- i dont know any real stories but i hear things

Game-only what i hear from HIS camp, he's been shot 5 times in the chest they say.

Cashmoney CEO's Brian and Baby Williams have a brother who's LEGENDARY in new orleans, now serving 500 some odd years in jail for various murd3rs, this is true, they do have a bro in jail who is hardcore and a lifer

Allen iverson's been robbed many times

when did Bubba Chuck ever get robbed? 'cause he got pull in BadNewz wit the ni##az he roll wit...
 07-06-2005, 02:02 PMaway - #112
AU1 

d 
space
$318 | 4404
I knew about Alpo, but was AZ a member of the Paid in Full Posse? I remember reading an article in Vibe about 2 or 3 years when Paid in Full was about to come out but I don't remember all the details.

Great Thread
 07-06-2005, 02:15 PMaway - #113
djslodis 

d 
space
$566 | 254551
-B.I.G. had some of his dudes run up in D&D studios and beat down Starang Wondah then had them put the phone to his ear while B.I.G. proceeded to tell him never to fu#k with him again. This was in retaliation for OGC's first video where they had a fake Biggie get beat down.

Starang admitted it on Heltah Skeltah's "I Ain't Havin That"
"like when i was up in D&D i caught 2 or 3 stitches / i was still gettin bi#ches at the tunnel takin pictures"
 07-06-2005, 02:24 PMaway - #114
golarge 

d 
space
$962 | 468314
Originally Posted by LBoogie2122

Krayzie Bone beat up Prodigy

when was this b/c i havent heard of any such thing
 07-06-2005, 03:11 PMaway - #115
thug4life 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$869 | POWERFUL
Idno but prodigy gets beaten up by everyone
 07-06-2005, 03:24 PMaway - #116
freefab420 

d 
space
$754 | 86968
yea prodigy got smacked by some ni##a out here on long island a lil while back i dun rememba all the details tho
 07-06-2005, 03:27 PMaway - #117
T-money 

d 
space
$1,288 | 124982
bone beat up do or die
 07-06-2005, 03:42 PMaway - #118
HiRolliN 103 heat pts103

d 
space
$15,336 | POWERFUL
great fu#kin thread, i saved all the info to a note pad. it hella long.
 07-06-2005, 04:00 PMaway - #119
Nycsom1985 

d 
space
$1,665 | 1489289
Best thread on here my niccaz
 07-06-2005, 04:12 PMaway - #120
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RicFlair
i heard it was raekwon who did something to master p

either way wutang is the hardest rap crew ever

The WU is the TRUTH

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
633 comments
NBA barkleys response to cousins "he can't whoop my ass"
55 comments
NBA LeQueef With Monster Rebound
65 comments
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 2 minutes ago - 64 comments - by tokinjohn
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 93 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Jay Z Won :wadedatass:
New reply 7 minutes ago - 72 comments - by sigNN
 Video inside Migos & Fans Response To Dc Goons For Doing The In...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 108 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 123 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Sunset Overdrive Free For Xbox Live Gold Members This ...
New reply 1 hour ago - 98 comments - by ChevyBrah
 NCAAF Cfb Week 13 Thread
New reply 16 minutes ago - 128 comments - by CadillacVyse
 MMA Ufc Fight Night 57: Edgar Vs. Swanson Official Discus...
New reply 1 hour ago - 124 comments - by Gramz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.