space
$1,025 | 23174
props to anyone with dmx's book
 07-05-2005, 08:45 PMaway - #42
MegaTON 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$23,183 | POWERFUL
dj premier stopped workin wit jeru the damaja...cuz jeru got pissed when premier was !!in his sister...

ghostface said on tony's money "this what happens when u dont give niccas they !!in money" in response to de la soul for not paying him for the track he was on he also jacked their beat lol

superb while in jail supposedly wrote all the rhymes for every ghostface album after ironman...lyin a$s nicca...

littles jacked alchemist chain at a recording studio?

someone got jacked at a soul a$sasins studio session while gza was their and everyone but gza was forced to strip lol nobodys !!in wit the W
 07-05-2005, 09:27 PM - #43

d 
space
$n/a |
Originally Posted by LBoogie2122
sean paul is not allowed within 100 feet of beyonce or jigga 'cause during the shotting for baby boy,sean paul tried to scoop beyonce by dissin her man sayin somethin alomg the lines of

"get wit a cute nicca like you deserve"

50 cent tried the same thing too
YO LBOOG.... so beyonce got a "court ordered restraining order or "street ordered" restraining order on that nicca sean paul

fifty and beyonce did a track called thug luvin in '99 or some ish so i can imagine so

that 50 and ja rule beef run deeper than "HOW TO ROB" that ish started with
ja having affiliation with Kenneth supreme McGruff the nicca that supposedly did 50 momma in... so i heard
 07-05-2005, 09:30 PMaway - #44
RaioIsLike 

d 
space
$5,355 | 116038
Originally Posted by MegaTON
dj premier stopped workin wit jeru the damaja...cuz jeru got pissed when premier was !!in his sister...

ghostface said on tony's money "this what happens when u dont give niccas they !!in money" in response to de la soul for not paying him for the track he was on he also jacked their beat lol

superb while in jail supposedly wrote all the rhymes for every ghostface album after ironman...lyin a$s nicca...

littles jacked alchemist chain at a recording studio?

someone got jacked at a soul a$sasins studio session while gza was their and everyone but gza was forced to strip lol nobodys !!in wit the W

alc is like 110 pounds wet and holding prodigy
 07-05-2005, 09:44 PMaway - #45
Tek-Delorean 

d 
space
$4,077 | 6206989
-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.
^^ my nicca jayson was there, he cosigns this, this is where the fat joe/hova "animosity" started

Jigga was on stage a lil tipsy with the mic and pun and joe came up to rock and hova didnt want to get off.. said some slick ish to joey and pun and Pun cracked him with a bottle of bacardi. PUN speaks on it in "100%" if you listen to the lyrics.

Don't let the liquor fool you, cause I'll stick it to you
Somethin sharp to the heart, or somethin big to move you
The Desert or the shottie, whateva you the body
that chose to be the dumb nicca at the party
Too much Bacardi started speakin dumb
Then you tried to snuff Joe - must have been Puerto Rican rum
 07-05-2005, 09:45 PMaway - #46
jumpman2304 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$12,186 | POWERFUL
i wanna hear more bout the 50 n ja...anyone got the 50 and Beyonce track?? never heard it...
 07-05-2005, 09:46 PMaway - #47
Tek-Delorean 

d 
space
$4,077 | 6206989
Originally Posted by MegaTON

WOW good looks always wondered why primo stopped working with Jeru and who tony was talking to in that song.
 07-05-2005, 09:47 PM - #48
sweettwista 

d 
space
$n/a |
Some of these are rumors, and some are very true

-LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee came to blows one night backstage.

-Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking **** about what a thug he was

-"The bridge is over" was a Marley Marl beat that Krs One and Scott La Rock found in a studio.

etc, etc, etc

hey you know anything bout the Grand Wizard Slick Rick shootin up his brother years ago? i've slept since then, but wasn't it over money that his bro tried to steal, and Slick Rick found out and shot his bro and his bros pregnant gurl?
 07-05-2005, 09:52 PMaway - #49
bc/o06 

d 
space
$2,224 | 412446
Nas had secks with Jay-z and Nas didnt call him the day after and thats how the beef really started listen to the begining of ether listen real close
it says:
i !!ed jay-z

thats why he calls him gay-z
 07-05-2005, 09:54 PM - #50

d 
space
$n/a |
Originally Posted by bc/o06
Nas had secks with Jay-z and Nas didnt call him the day after and thats how the beef really started listen to the begining of ether listen real close
it says:
i !!ed jay-z

thats why he calls him gay-z
lol.. im a just leave it at that..
 07-05-2005, 10:07 PMaway - #51
EscoNore 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$9,584 | POWERFUL
Jim Jones is a !! a$s nicca, he be coming to my hood in Paterson, got jumped by some high school niccaz, then tried to get some of his niccaz to join his "DipShack" thing in Paterson.... but hardly anyone in Paterson affiliates with him
 07-05-2005, 10:10 PMaway - #52
bc/o06 

d 
space
$2,224 | 412446
99.9% of the beefs we argue about like idiots are fake
 07-05-2005, 10:20 PMaway - #53
i am not a MOD 

d 
space
$1,388 | 731113
jay-z did snuff fat joe and did get hit wit a bottle after snuffin fat joe, but after gettin hit wit the bottle pun and joe left quick, it was about to be over for dem cuz hov was strapped, then lance got st@bbed, jay didnt do it, but he aint no snitch so he copped a plea, to this day fat joe hates jay, "dont even talk about the rucker"- fat joe's team has won at the rucker, jays team didnt show, "im the proud new owner of the nets, no diploma no regrets, dont even talk about no rucker mother!!er i am set"-jay-z, fat joe is yet to respond, and if u listen to the mind right remix jay-z, memphis bleek, h money, and beans, jay is talkin to pun and joe.-just the facts.
 07-05-2005, 10:22 PMaway - #54
EscoNore 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$9,584 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by i am not a MOD
jay-z did snuff fat joe and did get hit wit a bottle after snuffin fat joe, but after gettin hit wit the bottle pun and joe left quick, it was about to be over for dem cuz hov was strapped, then lance got st@bbed, jay didnt do it, but he aint no snitch so he copped a plea, to this day fat joe hates jay, "dont even talk about the rucker"- fat joe's team has won at the rucker, jays team didnt show, "im the proud new owner of the nets, no diploma no regrets, dont even talk about no rucker mother!!er i am set"-jay-z, fat joe is yet to respond, and if u listen to the mind right remix jay-z, memphis bleek, h money, and beans, jay is talkin to pun and joe.-just the facts.

And on the Diamonds remix Hov is like "The pressure on, but guess who ain't gun' crack, pardon me I had to laugh at that"
 07-05-2005, 10:22 PMaway - #55
i am not a MOD 

d 
space
$1,388 | 731113
game is !!, he got shot, that dont mean he gangsta, he not really blood, he is only allowed to claim blood cuz his brother is. He dissed joe budden, joe budden dissed him back, then joe budden saw him in LA, games turf, and game apologized, then went on to diss joe again, game dissed bleek, apologized at the mtv awards, then saw bleek in LA and went on to apologized and say and quote "i admire ur music, and im sorry i got out of line"
 07-05-2005, 10:25 PMaway - #56
i am not a MOD 

d 
space
$1,388 | 731113
Originally Posted by EscoNore
And on the Diamonds remix Hov is like "The pressure on, but guess who ain't gun' crack, pardon me I had to laugh at that"
i dont really think he was aiming at fat joe, but moreso at dame, "the name (rocafella) is mine, ill take blame for dat/ the pressures on but guess who aint gone crack ( now that jays president of defjam and owns the name rocafella, and runs that company solo, he has all the pressure to live up to the success him and dame had) --but i dont know, you would probably have to ask jay.
 07-05-2005, 10:30 PMaway - #57
i am not a MOD 

d 
space
$1,388 | 731113
jay-z told bleek to put "ima ball til i fall wat u think of that" cuz jay told carmen to tell nas, when nas was callin carmen while jay was messin around with her to tell nas that, im with a real baller now. nas took offense and responded, on ready for war- memphis bleek - bleek quips - "ur life style was written (nas relased it was written)/ who u supposed to be play ur position", on is that your chick hov quips - "jus playing the cards chose for me/ jigga man, who u supposed to be?" settin the stages for one of the greatest rap beefs ever.
 07-05-2005, 10:32 PMaway - #58
i am not a MOD 

d 
space
$1,388 | 731113
source sound lab, jay-z memphis bleek, and beanie sigel went to record for the dyn@sty and heard nas was in the studio and went to say wat up, no beef, the bleek beef was recently squashed, Nas snuck out of a back door, - Hov- "where nas went?" and niccas was like, "he heard u was comin and left during the middle of a track."
 07-05-2005, 10:34 PMaway - #59
i am not a MOD 

d 
space
$1,388 | 731113
question- when beanie sigel was freestylin accapella diss to jada, was it in person with jada there, cuz i read somewhere that jada was standing right there and took offense to "im raping his mom and makin him watch" cuz beans actually met jadas mom, and beans was bout to !! him up but he ran off stage- Just a question????
 07-05-2005, 10:45 PMaway - #60
bceasey 

d 
space
$1,172 | 433685
didnt ghostface smack tigger on the basement years ago

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Dangerously's Strange Fruit 2: Stephania Bell
52 comments
PS4 hits 7 million units sold
74 comments
Article inside  Activision indefinitely postpones Xbox One version o..
63 comments
 Image(s) inside Apr 16 - North Carolina Teacher Sent Nud3 Pics, $exual...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Parkchester
 NBA Swaggy P - 'what I'm Gonna Do With This Shouldn't Be L...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 127 comments - by R.O.B
 NBA Kobe To Begin Epic 6-month Training Program
New reply 3 minutes ago - 53 comments - by ogballer32
  G-unit Producer Weighs In On G-unit Beef
New reply 15 minutes ago - 97 comments - by A.Dot789
  Chiwire Season 5: Supposedly Durk Got Choked Out By Re...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 113 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 24 minutes ago - 132 comments - by Fen
 Article inside Mimi Faust, Nikko $10 Million $ex Tape Deal
New reply 6 minutes ago - 57 comments - by sammy1990
  Who Is The Most Musically Jocked Nigga This Era?
New reply 29 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Black Yeezus II

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,699 fans of BX | none new today 4,655 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.