Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
144 viewing
 MLB Here Is A Millionaire MLB Player's Check Stub
58 comments
most viewed right now
78 viewing
 NBA AND IT BEGINS Jahlil Okafor will ask Timberwolves not to draft him, eyeing..
167 comments

top in section
25 viewing
 Google Fiber pushes automatic piracy fines to subscribers
top in games
top in section
49 viewing
 Image inside Thick Milk Chocolate Tippy London
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 5 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #41
Brando457  space
Rubba Bran Man
space
$1,025 | 23174
props to anyone with dmx's book
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #42
MegaTON 21 heat pts21 space
++WAVE GRETZKY++
space
$23,689 | POWERFUL
dj premier stopped workin wit jeru the damaja...cuz jeru got pissed when premier was fu*kin his sister...

ghostface said on tony's money "this what happens when u dont give n*ggas they fu*kin money" in response to de la soul for not paying him for the track he was on he also jacked their beat lol

superb while in jail supposedly wrote all the rhymes for every ghostface album after ironman...lyin a.ss n*gga...

littles jacked alchemist chain at a recording studio?

someone got jacked at a soul a.ssasins studio session while gza was their and everyone but gza was forced to strip lol nobodys fu*kin wit the W
Unread 07-05-2005, 09:27 PMclass of -  - #43
48601  space
space
$n/a |
LBoogie2122 said:
sean paul is not allowed within 100 feet of beyonce or jigga 'cause during the shotting for baby boy,sean paul tried to scoop beyonce by dissin her man sayin somethin alomg the lines of

"get wit a cute n*gga like you deserve"

50 cent tried the same thing too
YO LBOOG.... so beyonce got a "court ordered restraining order or "street ordered" restraining order on that n*gga sean paul

fifty and beyonce did a track called thug luvin in '99 or some sh*t so i can imagine so

that 50 and ja rule beef run deeper than "HOW TO ROB" that sh*t started with
ja having affiliation with Kenneth supreme McGruff the n*gga that supposedly did 50 momma in... so i heard
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #44
RaioIsLike  space
The Original Stick Up Kid
space
$5,355 | 116038
MegaTON said:
dj premier stopped workin wit jeru the damaja...cuz jeru got pissed when premier was fu*kin his sister...

ghostface said on tony's money "this what happens when u dont give n*ggas they fu*kin money" in response to de la soul for not paying him for the track he was on he also jacked their beat lol

superb while in jail supposedly wrote all the rhymes for every ghostface album after ironman...lyin a.ss n*gga...

littles jacked alchemist chain at a recording studio?

someone got jacked at a soul a.ssasins studio session while gza was their and everyone but gza was forced to strip lol nobodys fu*kin wit the W

alc is like 110 pounds wet and holding prodigy
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #45
Tek-Delorean  space
Escape Artist
space
$4,077 | 6206989
-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.
^^ my n*gga jayson was there, he cosigns this, this is where the fat joe/hova "animosity" started

Jigga was on stage a lil tipsy with the mic and pun and joe came up to rock and hova didnt want to get off.. said some slick sh*t to joey and pun and Pun cracked him with a bottle of bacardi. PUN speaks on it in "100%" if you listen to the lyrics.

Don't let the liquor fool you, cause I'll stick it to you
Somethin sharp to the heart, or somethin big to move you
The Desert or the shottie, whateva you the body
that chose to be the dumb n*gga at the party
Too much Bacardi started speakin dumb
Then you tried to snuff Joe - must have been Puerto Rican rum
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #46
jumpman2304 22 heat pts22 space
space
$12,521 | POWERFUL
i wanna hear more bout the 50 n ja...anyone got the 50 and Beyonce track?? never heard it...
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #47
Tek-Delorean  space
Escape Artist
space
$4,077 | 6206989
MegaTON said:

WOW good looks always wondered why primo stopped working with Jeru and who tony was talking to in that song.
Unread 07-05-2005, 09:47 PMclass of -  - #48
sweettwista  space
space
$n/a |
Some of these are rumors, and some are very true

-LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee came to blows one night backstage.

-Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking **** about what a thug he was

-"The bridge is over" was a Marley Marl beat that Krs One and Scott La Rock found in a studio.

etc, etc, etc

hey you know anything bout the Grand Wizard Slick Rick shootin up his brother years ago? i've slept since then, but wasn't it over money that his bro tried to steal, and Slick Rick found out and shot his bro and his bros pregnant gurl?
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #49
bc/o06  space
space
$2,224 | 412446
Nas had s3x with Jay-z and Nas didnt call him the day after and thats how the beef really started listen to the begining of ether listen real close
it says:
i fu*ked jay-z

thats why he calls him gay-z
Unread 07-05-2005, 09:54 PMclass of -  - #50
48601  space
space
$n/a |
bc/o06 said:
Nas had s3x with Jay-z and Nas didnt call him the day after and thats how the beef really started listen to the begining of ether listen real close
it says:
i fu*ked jay-z

thats why he calls him gay-z
lol.. im a just leave it at that..
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #51
EscoNore 65 heat pts65 space
Fly Boyz New Jeru
space
$11,013 | POWERFUL
Jim Jones is a pu**y a.ss n*gga, he be coming to my hood in Paterson, got jumped by some high school n*ggaz, then tried to get some of his n*ggaz to join his "DipShack" thing in Paterson.... but hardly anyone in Paterson affiliates with him
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #52
bc/o06  space
space
$2,224 | 412446
99.9% of the beefs we argue about like idiots are fake
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #53
i am not a MOD  space
space
$1,388 | 731113
jay-z did snuff fat joe and did get hit wit a bottle after snuffin fat joe, but after gettin hit wit the bottle pun and joe left quick, it was about to be over for dem cuz hov was strapped, then lance got stabbed, jay didnt do it, but he aint no snitch so he copped a plea, to this day fat joe hates jay, "dont even talk about the rucker"- fat joe's team has won at the rucker, jays team didnt show, "im the proud new owner of the nets, no diploma no regrets, dont even talk about no rucker motherfu*ker i am set"-jay-z, fat joe is yet to respond, and if u listen to the mind right remix jay-z, memphis bleek, h money, and beans, jay is talkin to pun and joe.-just the facts.
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #54
EscoNore 65 heat pts65 space
Fly Boyz New Jeru
space
$11,013 | POWERFUL
i am not a MOD said:
jay-z did snuff fat joe and did get hit wit a bottle after snuffin fat joe, but after gettin hit wit the bottle pun and joe left quick, it was about to be over for dem cuz hov was strapped, then lance got stabbed, jay didnt do it, but he aint no snitch so he copped a plea, to this day fat joe hates jay, "dont even talk about the rucker"- fat joe's team has won at the rucker, jays team didnt show, "im the proud new owner of the nets, no diploma no regrets, dont even talk about no rucker motherfu*ker i am set"-jay-z, fat joe is yet to respond, and if u listen to the mind right remix jay-z, memphis bleek, h money, and beans, jay is talkin to pun and joe.-just the facts.

And on the Diamonds remix Hov is like "The pressure on, but guess who ain't gun' crack, pardon me I had to laugh at that"
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #55
i am not a MOD  space
space
$1,388 | 731113
game is pu**y, he got shot, that dont mean he gangsta, he not really blood, he is only allowed to claim blood cuz his brother is. He dissed joe budden, joe budden dissed him back, then joe budden saw him in LA, games turf, and game apologized, then went on to diss joe again, game dissed bleek, apologized at the mtv awards, then saw bleek in LA and went on to apologized and say and quote "i admire ur music, and im sorry i got out of line"
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #56
i am not a MOD  space
space
$1,388 | 731113
EscoNore said:
And on the Diamonds remix Hov is like "The pressure on, but guess who ain't gun' crack, pardon me I had to laugh at that"
i dont really think he was aiming at fat joe, but moreso at dame, "the name (rocafella) is mine, ill take blame for dat/ the pressures on but guess who aint gone crack ( now that jays president of defjam and owns the name rocafella, and runs that company solo, he has all the pressure to live up to the success him and dame had) --but i dont know, you would probably have to ask jay.
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #57
i am not a MOD  space
space
$1,388 | 731113
jay-z told bleek to put "ima ball til i fall wat u think of that" cuz jay told carmen to tell nas, when nas was callin carmen while jay was messin around with her to tell nas that, im with a real baller now. nas took offense and responded, on ready for war- memphis bleek - bleek quips - "ur life style was written (nas relased it was written)/ who u supposed to be play ur position", on is that your chick hov quips - "jus playing the cards chose for me/ jigga man, who u supposed to be?" settin the stages for one of the greatest rap beefs ever.
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #58
i am not a MOD  space
space
$1,388 | 731113
source sound lab, jay-z memphis bleek, and beanie sigel went to record for the dynasty and heard nas was in the studio and went to say wat up, no beef, the bleek beef was recently squashed, Nas snuck out of a back door, - Hov- "where nas went?" and n*ggas was like, "he heard u was comin and left during the middle of a track."
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #59
i am not a MOD  space
space
$1,388 | 731113
question- when beanie sigel was freestylin accapella diss to jada, was it in person with jada there, cuz i read somewhere that jada was standing right there and took offense to "im raping his mom and makin him watch" cuz beans actually met jadas mom, and beans was bout to fu*k him up but he ran off stage- Just a question????
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #60
bceasey  space
CRACKmothafu*kinD
space
$1,174 | 433685
didnt ghostface smack tigger on the basement years ago

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
123 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Pron Star mia khalifa doesn't know who biggie is
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
22 viewing
NBA Eastern Conference Finals: (2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (1) Atlanta Hawks
1755 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Top 5 rappers who turned out to be a snitch
285 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Article inside Is your pen15 size 'normal'?
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Petite Meat IV: Married With Children
72 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: June 2015
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Krayzie Bone Got Issues With Young Thug ?
181 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time