Pusha T-King Push-Label: G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Music Group
Lupe Fiasco-Tetsuo & Youth-Label: 1st & 15th, Atlantic
Nicki Minaj-TBD-Label: Young Money/Universal
Meek Mill-Special Delivery-Label: MMG/Atlantic
Juicy J-The Hustle Continues
Ludacris-Ludaversal
Ab-Soul & JMSN-Unit 6
Chamillionaire-Poison
Jay Electronica-Act II: Patents of Nobility (The Turn)
Fabolous-Loso's Way 2:Rise To Power
Big K.R.I.T.-Cadillactica-Label: Def Jam
Ab-Soul-TBD-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope
Slaughterhouse - TBD
Jay Rock-TBDLabel: TDE Ent
Yelawolf - love story
Iggy Azalea-The New Classic-Label: Island Def Jam
Raekwon-Fly International Luxurious ArtLabel: Ice H20
Azealia Banks-Broke with Expensive TasteLabel: Interscope
Common-Nobody's SmilingLabel: Warner Bros.
Wu-Tang Clan-A Better TomorrowLabel: TBD
Mobb Deep-The Infamous Mobb DeepLabel: TBD
Ty Dolla $ign-Beach House EP-Label: Taylor Gang, Atlantic-21 January
The Lox-We Are the Streets 2-Label: Def Jam
Busta Rhymes-E.L.E.2 (Extinction Level Event 2)-Label: Cash Money
Mike Will Made It-Est. in 1989 Pt. 3 (The Album)-Label: EarDrummers Entertainment, Interscope Records
Ghostface k!llah, Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era-Label: Soul Temple
Q-Tip-The Last Zulu-Label: TBD
Run The Jewels 2 - Run the Jewels (Killer Mike and El-P)
Joey Bada$$-B4.Da.$$-Label: Relentless Records, Cinematic Music Group
Earl Sweatshirt-Gnossos-Label: Tan Cressida, Columbia
Jay Z & Kanye West-Watch The Throne 2-Label: Roc Nation/Def Jam
A$AP Mob-Lords-Label: Polo Grounds and RCA-March 4
Nipsey Hussle--The Victory Lap
Action Bronson-TBD-Label: Vice/Atlantic
Mac Miller-Pink Slime-Label: Rostrum Records
Chance The Rapper-TBD-Label: N/A

Ice Cube-Everythang's Currupt-Release Date May 13 2014

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

36 comments for "Hip Hop Albums In 2014 Listed In Sales"

01-07-2014, 04:22 AMaway - #2
dead or alive 189 heat pts189

d 
space
$1,963 | POWERFUL
Copied the list off complex man they just ignore 50

Street King Immortal been waiting for his album since 09 it has me

01-07-2014, 08:27 AMaway - #3
240ka 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$11,963 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dead or alive
Copied the list off complex man they just ignore 50

Street King Immortal been waiting for his album since 09 it has me

As they should
 01-07-2014, 03:38 PMaway - #4
BrookLynnStiles 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$6,602 | POWERFUL
Who the #### still listens to 50 cent in '14?
 01-07-2014, 06:38 PMaway - #5
Big Money Boy 

d 
space
$200 | 372264
Idk I think may surprise us with a good album. Not a classic but a good piece of work!
 01-07-2014, 07:36 PMaway - #6
SOD RG 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$8,557 | POWERFUL
Half of those ain't coming out. Get over it.
 01-07-2014, 07:58 PMaway - #7
Stevenkidd13 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$524 | 6642997
Jay electronica's album is like a ghost story
 01-07-2014, 08:01 PMaway - #8
WaveForLife2 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$2,215 | 17436913
i dont #### with joey ####ass new ####, but i gotta give him props on that album name that #### is tight/clever
 01-07-2014, 08:28 PMaway - #9
Guvnor 405 heat pts405

d 
space
$20,288 | POWERFUL
Andre 3000-TBD
Ab-Soul & JMSN-Unit 6

Kanye West-TBD-Label: G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Music Group
Kendrick Lamar-TBD-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope
Nas-TBD-Label: Def Jam
Lupe Fiasco-Tetsuo & Youth-Label: 1st & 15th, Atlantic
ScHoolboy Q,-Oxymoron-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope
Jay Rock-TBDLabel: TDE Ent
Raekwon-Fly International Luxurious ArtLabel: Ice H20
Common-Nobody's SmilingLabel: Warner Bros.
Isaiah Rashad-Cilvia-Label: TDE Ent
Wu-Tang Clan-A Better TomorrowLabel: TBD
Ghostface k!llah, Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era-Label: Soul Temple
Big K.R.I.T.-Cadillactica-Label: Def Jam
Ab-Soul-TBD-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope
Joey Bada$$-B4.Da.$$-Label: Relentless Records, Cinematic Music Group
Earl Sweatshirt-Gnossos-Label: Tan Cressida, Columbia
Jay Z & Kanye West-Watch The Throne 2-Label: Roc Nation/Def Jam

Looking forward to all of these, but especially both of the Ab Soul albums, the Andre 3000 one, the Joey Badass one and the Jay Elect one.

Thanks for sharing OP
 01-07-2014, 08:31 PMaway - #10
Kwestluv91 106 heat pts106

d 
space
$2,446 | POWERFUL
no Kid Cudi?
 01-07-2014, 08:37 PMaway - #11

d 
space
$1,963 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kwestluv91
no Kid Cudi?
he said it'll come out in 2015 i think
 01-07-2014, 08:50 PMaway - #12
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$14,037 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BrookLynnStiles
Who the #### still listens to 50 cent in '14?
probably the same guy making posts about him in '14.
 01-07-2014, 09:01 PMaway - #13

d 
space
$1,963 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WCIB
probably the same guy making posts about him in '14.
what's your prediction for this year your prediction for the previous year was damn right
 01-07-2014, 09:03 PMaway - #14
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$14,037 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dead or alive
what's your prediction for this year your prediction for the previous year was damn right
let me check out that list real quick.
 01-07-2014, 09:13 PMaway - #15
Guvnor 405 heat pts405

d 
space
$20,288 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kwestluv91
no Kid Cudi?
Nah, he needs to take most the year off and get his mind right and maybe come back to making music later this year.

I mean it really would make no sense for him to rush it and ruin one of my favorite album series in music, the man on the moon series. So I think he should take his time with it.
 01-07-2014, 09:38 PMaway - #16
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$14,037 | POWERFUL
50 Cent-Street King Immortal-Label:ShadY/Aftermath/Interscope either year end or no release
Rick Ross-Mastermind-Label: Maybach Music Group/Def Jam spring
Nas-TBD-Label: Def Jam year end.
Andre 3000-TBD nah. don't hold your breath.
Young Jeezy-The Statue of Limitations Is Over With-Label: CTE/Def Jam late summer. i'm thinking september
The Game-TBD-Label: TBD same as jeezy.
T.I.-Paperwork: The Motion Picture-Label: Grand Hustle, Columbia this is coming in the summer right? T.I. never lets his fans down. so this is coming for sure and it's going gold.
Pharrell-TBD-Label: Star Trax/Columbia Records this is the easiest to guess on, because he literally hasn't been this hot. he's going to capitalize this year.
Kanye West-TBD-Label: G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Music Group once the tour is over, he's going to record. another summer album from kanye.
Kendrick Lamar-TBD-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope not this year.
Wiz Khalifa-Blacc Hollywood-Label: Taylor Gang, Atlantic and Rostrum this will sell better than the last one.
Future-Honest-Label: A1, Freebandz and Epic won't go gold. he will mistakenly put out a track with Ciara as his second single, he'll blame the pregnancy for low sales.
Pusha T-King Push-Label: G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Music Group this will drop in the winter. he's had no track record of keeping his word on album dates. so if he says spring, add on three quarters and you've got christmas.
Lupe Fiasco-Tetsuo & Youth-Label: 1st & 15th, Atlantic not holding my breath. if he does, i'll be surprised.
Nicki Minaj-TBD-Label: Young Money/Universal it's been almost a year and a half right? expect this one to drop. 2 platinum+ singles.
Meek Mill-TBD-Label: MMG/Atlantic nah. dreamchasers 4 and a pushback into next year for the sophomore album.
ScHoolboy Q,-Oxymoron-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope-25 February will move 100k+ units first week. be prepared for a macklemore feature putting this over the top.
Ludacris-Ludaversal he'll scrap the name and drop something in the winter.
Ab-Soul & JMSN-Unit 6 this is the new detox for some of you. someone said he turned in two projects. maybe this is one of them.
Chamillionaire-Poison i've been waiting for this since 2008. those singles he dropped =
Fabolous-Loso's Way 2:Rise To Power this is for sure for me. it's been 5 years since Loso's Way. won't go gold since NY doesn't support their own.
Big K.R.I.T.-Cadillactica-Label: Def Jam can't wait for this. will be a late spring summer drop.
Ab-Soul-TBD-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope I expect this dropping like 4-6 months after Q.
Slaughterhouse - TBD this is coming soon too. for sure dropping this year.
Jay Rock-TBDLabel: TDE Ent if they drop Ab this year, I don't see this coming until 2015.
Yelawolf - love story which label would this even drop on? he's been putting out plenty music lately though.
YG-My Krazy Life-Label: CTE, Def Jam-March 18 EASY drop. might surprise y'all with the amount of units he moves.
Iggy Azalea-The New Classic-Label: Island Def Jam I'm not seeing this one until wayyyyyyyyyyy later.
Raekwon-Fly International Luxurious ArtLabel: Ice H20 will drop. will be dope as usual.
Azealia Banks-Broke with Expensive TasteLabel: Interscope not dropping.
Common-Nobody's SmilingLabel: Warner Bros. Late fall. Early winter.
Isaiah Rashad-Cilvia-Label: TDE Ent I don't see this happening in album form. I see a mixtape from him instead.
Wu-Tang Clan-A Better TomorrowLabel: TBD I read an article that they would drop something on the 20 year anniversary. didn't that pass? i'm not holding my breath.
Mobb Deep-The Infamous Mobb DeepLabel: TBD no way this happens this year.
Ty Dolla $ign-Beach House EP-Label: Taylor Gang, Atlantic-21 January the dopest thug R&B ni##a out with August Alsina right behind him. it's just an EP so yeah it'll have old #### on it.
The Lox-We Are the Streets 2-Label: Def Jam WILL DROP. can't wait to hear them all together.
Busta Rhymes-E.L.E.2 (Extinction Level Event 2)-Label: Cash Money no way this drops this year.
Mike Will Made It-Est. in 1989 Pt. 3 (The Album)-Label: EarDrummers Entertainment, Interscope Records dude has Miley Cyrus on his side and a platinum single (i'm pretty sure) under his belt already. summer drop for sure.
Ghostface k!llah, Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era-Label: Soul Temple he's pretty much an easy release every year type of ni##a. so yeah I can see this dropping.
Q-Tip-The Last Zulu-Label: TBD nah.
Run The Jewels 2 - Run the Jewels (Killer Mike and El-P) yeah. and he'll probably drop another album along with it.
Joey Bada$$-B4.Da.$$-Label: Relentless Records, Cinematic Music Group it's about that time for this ni##a ain't it? enough mixtapes ni##a. just drop your album already. 25k copies sold.
Earl Sweatshirt-Gnossos-Label: Tan Cressida, Columbia didn't he just drop an album? i really don't know about this OF ni##as. I personally would rather hear another Domo Genesis and Alchemist joint.
Jay Z & Kanye West-Watch The Throne 2-Label: Roc Nation/Def Jam nope. watch kanye say something supremely stupid about jay or beyonce this year that ends the relationship for good.
A$AP Mob-Lords-Label: Polo Grounds and RCA-March 4 how underwhelming will this #### be? 35k copies sold.
Nipsey Hussle--The Victory Lap this is going to drop this year. and we'll all be happy with it. I have REALLY high expectations for this album.
Action Bronson-TBD-Label: Vice/Atlantic yeah. and 3 other ones too.
Mac Miller-Pink Slime-Label: Rostrum Records dude is good at what he does and has carved his own niche into the game. more rappers should do what he does. late summer album drop.
Chance The Rapper-TBD-Label: N/A if he doesn't drop an album, it would be a waste of all of the hype that's been built around him over the last 7-8 months. so I see one dropping in the summer/fall with a mixtape before it.
 01-07-2014, 09:47 PMaway - #17

d 
space
$1,963 | POWERFUL
50 Cent-Street King Immortal-Label:ShadY/Aftermath/Interscope either year end or no release
Rick Ross-Mastermind-Label: Maybach Music Group/Def Jam spring
Nas-TBD-Label: Def Jam year end.
Andre 3000-TBD nah. don't hold your breath.
Young Jeezy-The Statue of Limitations Is Over With-Label: CTE/Def Jam late summer. i'm thinking september
The Game-TBD-Label: TBD same as jeezy.
T.I.-Paperwork: The Motion Picture-Label: Grand Hustle, Columbia this is coming in the summer right? T.I. never lets his fans down. so this is coming for sure and it's going gold.
Pharrell-TBD-Label: Star Trax/Columbia Records this is the easiest to guess on, because he literally hasn't been this hot. he's going to capitalize this year.
Kanye West-TBD-Label: G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Music Group once the tour is over, he's going to record. another summer album from kanye.
Kendrick Lamar-TBD-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope not this year.
Wiz Khalifa-Blacc Hollywood-Label: Taylor Gang, Atlantic and Rostrum this will sell better than the last one.
Future-Honest-Label: A1, Freebandz and Epic won't go gold. he will mistakenly put out a track with Ciara as his second single, he'll blame the pregnancy for low sales.
Pusha T-King Push-Label: G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Music Group this will drop in the winter. he's had no track record of keeping his word on album dates. so if he says spring, add on three quarters and you've got christmas.
Lupe Fiasco-Tetsuo & Youth-Label: 1st & 15th, Atlantic not holding my breath. if he does, i'll be surprised.
Nicki Minaj-TBD-Label: Young Money/Universal it's been almost a year and a half right? expect this one to drop. 2 platinum+ singles.
Meek Mill-TBD-Label: MMG/Atlantic nah. dreamchasers 4 and a pushback into next year for the sophomore album.
ScHoolboy Q,-Oxymoron-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope-25 February will move 100k+ units first week. be prepared for a macklemore feature putting this over the top.
Ludacris-Ludaversal he'll scrap the name and drop something in the winter.
Ab-Soul & JMSN-Unit 6 this is the new detox for some of you. someone said he turned in two projects. maybe this is one of them.
Chamillionaire-Poison i've been waiting for this since 2008. those singles he dropped =
Fabolous-Loso's Way 2:Rise To Power this is for sure for me. it's been 5 years since Loso's Way. won't go gold since NY doesn't support their own.
Big K.R.I.T.-Cadillactica-Label: Def Jam can't wait for this. will be a late spring summer drop.
Ab-Soul-TBD-Label: Top Dawg Entertainment/Interscope I expect this dropping like 4-6 months after Q.
Slaughterhouse - TBD this is coming soon too. for sure dropping this year.
Jay Rock-TBDLabel: TDE Ent if they drop Ab this year, I don't see this coming until 2015.
Yelawolf - love story which label would this even drop on? he's been putting out plenty music lately though.
YG-My Krazy Life-Label: CTE, Def Jam-March 18 EASY drop. might surprise y'all with the amount of units he moves.
Iggy Azalea-The New Classic-Label: Island Def Jam I'm not seeing this one until wayyyyyyyyyyy later.
Raekwon-Fly International Luxurious ArtLabel: Ice H20 will drop. will be dope as usual.
Azealia Banks-Broke with Expensive TasteLabel: Interscope not dropping.
Common-Nobody's SmilingLabel: Warner Bros. Late fall. Early winter.
Isaiah Rashad-Cilvia-Label: TDE Ent I don't see this happening in album form. I see a mixtape from him instead.
Wu-Tang Clan-A Better TomorrowLabel: TBD I read an article that they would drop something on the 20 year anniversary. didn't that pass? i'm not holding my breath.
Mobb Deep-The Infamous Mobb DeepLabel: TBD no way this happens this year.
Ty Dolla $ign-Beach House EP-Label: Taylor Gang, Atlantic-21 January the dopest thug R&B ni##a out with August Alsina right behind him. it's just an EP so yeah it'll have old #### on it.
The Lox-We Are the Streets 2-Label: Def Jam WILL DROP. can't wait to hear them all together.
Busta Rhymes-E.L.E.2 (Extinction Level Event 2)-Label: Cash Money no way this drops this year.
Mike Will Made It-Est. in 1989 Pt. 3 (The Album)-Label: EarDrummers Entertainment, Interscope Records dude has Miley Cyrus on his side and a platinum single (i'm pretty sure) under his belt already. summer drop for sure.
Ghostface k!llah, Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era-Label: Soul Temple he's pretty much an easy release every year type of ni##a. so yeah I can see this dropping.
Q-Tip-The Last Zulu-Label: TBD nah.
Run The Jewels 2 - Run the Jewels (Killer Mike and El-P) yeah. and he'll probably drop another album along with it.
Joey Bada$$-B4.Da.$$-Label: Relentless Records, Cinematic Music Group it's about that time for this ni##a ain't it? enough mixtapes ni##a. just drop your album already. 25k copies sold.
Earl Sweatshirt-Gnossos-Label: Tan Cressida, Columbia didn't he just drop an album? i really don't know about this OF ni##as. I personally would rather hear another Domo Genesis and Alchemist joint.
Jay Z & Kanye West-Watch The Throne 2-Label: Roc Nation/Def Jam nope. watch kanye say something supremely stupid about jay or beyonce this year that ends the relationship for good.
A$AP Mob-Lords-Label: Polo Grounds and RCA-March 4 how underwhelming will this #### be? 35k copies sold.
Nipsey Hussle--The Victory Lap this is going to drop this year. and we'll all be happy with it. I have REALLY high expectations for this album.
Action Bronson-TBD-Label: Vice/Atlantic yeah. and 3 other ones too.
Mac Miller-Pink Slime-Label: Rostrum Records dude is good at what he does and has carved his own niche into the game. more rappers should do what he does. late summer album drop.
Chance The Rapper-TBD-Label: N/A if he doesn't drop an album, it would be a waste of all of the hype that's been built around him over the last 7-8 months. so I see one dropping in the summer/fall with a mixtape before it.

Seems quite right

props

Last edited by dead or alive; 01-07-2014 at 09:49 PM..
 01-07-2014, 09:59 PMaway - #18
Guvnor 405 heat pts405

d 
space
$20,288 | POWERFUL
Good #### but why you predict such low numbers I mean damn though, 25k.

At least if it does that it's more of a success cause he is dropping indie and did not take that Jay Z roc nation deal which may have been big for him
 01-07-2014, 10:06 PMaway - #19
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$14,037 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Guvnor
Good #### but why you predict such low numbers I mean damn though, 25k.

At least if it does that it's more of a success cause he is dropping indie and did not take that Jay Z roc nation deal which may have been big for him
I think the type of music he makes isn't conducive to record sales and I don't think he really cares about them either. that 25k on that independent label is good work for him on the first time out.
 01-07-2014, 10:51 PMaway - #20
Guvnor 405 heat pts405

d 
space
$20,288 | POWERFUL
I think the type of music he makes isn't conducive to record sales and I don't think he really cares about them either. that 25k on that independent label is good work for him on the first time out.
True that

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
60 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
51 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
86 comments
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 94 comments - by QB Eagles
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 1 hour ago - 184 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 70 comments - by YungPrinceNY
  Greatest Mixtape Or Mixtape Series Ever
New reply 1 hour ago - 83 comments - by killa the goat
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 198 comments - by Rick Ross
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 2 hours ago - 73 comments - by The Bully
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 81 comments - by mdemaz
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 2 hours ago - 174 comments - by SpazzOut

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.