SlimDunkin 564 heat pts564

d 
space
$4,298 | POWERFUL
ya, yall dont get it,???

the more u sell

the more ur music is wakk
(generally speaking)

how much did gucci sell his first week, flocka, future, yo gotti, chief keef???

those my fav artists

feel free to
and

all you want

im over here
that yall actually like kendrick, lil wayne, nikki , TIP hahaha . yall still in high school or something hahah, yall really listen to that trash

my bad

i gues i cant hate on yall for listenin to what yall like, (kus thatd jus put me down at yall level)
but i can still find it funny
 01-09-2013, 09:31 PMaway - #22
CaliSteppin 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$6,863 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SlimDunkin
ya, yall dont get it,???

the more u sell

the more ur music is wakk
(generally speaking)

how much did gucci sell his first week, flocka, future, yo gotti, chief keef???

those my fav artists

feel free to
and

all you want

im over here
that yall actually like kendrick, lil wayne, nikki , TIP hahaha . yall still in high school or something hahah, yall really listen to that trash

my bad

i gues i cant hate on yall for listenin to what yall like, (kus thatd jus put me down at yall level)
but i can still find it funny
No the fact that you listen to Gucci and Chief Keef is trash and nobody said that we listen to wayne or nikki. And if you think Kendrick is trash then your hip hop card is in serious question because he dropped one of the best debut rap albums in years. It got universal acclaim
 01-09-2013, 09:34 PMaway - #23
the player 9 heat pts

d 
space
$14,005 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShaneDawg

wonder how much "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up: Part 2: The Rebirth Part 1: Electric Boogalo" will sell
fixed
 01-09-2013, 09:40 PMaway - #24

d 
space
$4,298 | POWERFUL
kendrick is wakkk as fukk

honestly

if you listen to him ur jus a follower

nd 'universal acclaim' dont mean its good.
jus mean everyone like it cus everyone else like it, yall all followers

the only reason half u listen to him is cus yall read about how "GOOD" he was on here (you know its true)

nd fyi
i hate hip hop
i like gangsta rap

hate on my opinion
 01-09-2013, 09:42 PMaway - #25
the player 9 heat pts

d 
space
$14,005 | POWERFUL
 01-09-2013, 11:13 PMonline - #26
Dee352 163 heat pts163

d 
space
$9,401 | POWERFUL
This ni##a says kendrick is trash but listens to bricksquad

And is that u in your avi with flocka
 01-09-2013, 11:56 PMaway - #27

d 
space
$4,298 | POWERFUL
yes m'am
 01-10-2013, 12:00 AMonline - #28
Pleasure Boy 553 heat pts553

d 
space
$5,890 | POWERFUL
Mainstream or whateva u call it we jus happy 4 Kendrick thats it, that ni##a is real hiphop weather u like him or not, its been a long tym a ni##a like Kendrick entered the rap game lets all be fucckin happy hes here and hes doing well, i was forced to listen to wack mafucckas since 2007 so him being succesful wil bring more rappers lyk himself wit real talent in the game so stop the hate
 01-10-2013, 12:07 AMaway - #29

d 
space
$4,298 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pleasure Boy
Mainstream or whateva u call it we jus happy 4 Kendrick thats it, that ni##a is real hiphop weather u like him or not, its been a long tym a ni##a like Kendrick entered the rap game lets all be fucckin happy hes here and hes doing well, i was forced to listen to wack mafucckas since 2007 so him being succesful wil bring more rappers lyk himself wit real talent in the game so stop the hate

i can respect that
 01-10-2013, 03:09 AMaway - #30
Roddy Little 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$1,499 | 18472981
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
So Keef did

- 50k (1st week)

- 28k (2nd week)

- 12k (3rd week)

That means next week 6k

Then 3k

and so forth
Finally Rich was just to test the market, and Keef will still surpass 200k without any sort of promotion on Interscope's behalf or any real 'push'. They didn't put all their eggs in one basket for this album, wait until he starts doing Drake and Lil Wayne features, shooting professional music videos and performing at award shows...
 01-10-2013, 03:13 AMaway - #31

d 
space
$1,499 | 18472981
Poster Slim Dunkin has a point, as good as Kendrick's album may or may not be, you guys are all following the same opinion instead of having your own, I know Kendrick can spit, he got talent, but I'm not about to be a sheep and jump on his di#kwagon.
 01-10-2013, 03:51 AMaway - #32
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$13,494 | POWERFUL
That's interesting. So if you like Kendrick and/or his album, you're a follower and can't form your own opinion?

How would one have become a Chief Keef fan, or Bricksquad fan then I wonder? No bandwagons there I suppose.
 01-10-2013, 04:00 AMaway - #33

d 
space
$1,499 | 18472981
Originally Posted by WCIB
That's interesting. So if you like Kendrick and/or his album, you're a follower and can't form your own opinion?

How would one have become a Chief Keef fan, or Bricksquad fan then I wonder? No bandwagons there I suppose.
I can only speak for myself, I came across Keef on youtube when his most viewed video had 200,000 views
 01-10-2013, 04:26 AMaway - #34
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$13,494 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Roddy Little
I can only speak for myself, I came across Keef on youtube when his most viewed video had 200,000 views
Yet you can speak for EVERY Kendrick fan?

Since we both know the answer, my question to you is that if people that support Kendrick are 'sheep,' what would you call someone that says they're a Keef fan and bought his album?

Sheep as well?
 01-10-2013, 04:58 AMaway - #35

d 
space
$1,499 | 18472981
Obviously Keef has sheep fans, every rapper with a buzz does. My point is I bet you 2/3 of the people that bought GKMC prolly don't know #### about dude except for 'he's the dude who made Swimming Pools that Dr. Dre signed'.
 01-10-2013, 09:31 PMaway - #36

d 
space
$4,298 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WCIB

ur right bout the bandwagon on Brick Squad nd Chief

but ive been listenin to brick squad before it was bricksquad. back wen it was jus gucc nd wooh nd frenchie.

wen flocka first dropped his mixtape when gucci was locked up i heard this #### nd knew it was gonna blow up. showed all the homies nd everyone hated nd said no way... three years later he blew .
the reason im such a Bricksquad/BSM 'stan' is kus ive been followin dem since before it was even born, its like my baby ,. i told everyone this #### was gonna b big ....nd everybody hated. nd now its like told yall

so yea i started the bandwagon , i aint no jumper like yall
haha
 01-10-2013, 09:44 PMaway - #37
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$15,905 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Roddy Little
Finally Rich was just to test the market, and Keef will still surpass 200k without any sort of promotion on Interscope's behalf or any real 'push'. They didn't put all their eggs in one basket for this album, wait until he starts doing Drake and Lil Wayne features, shooting professional music videos and performing at award shows...
No ni##a. That album cost money to make

You think those

- 50 Cent
- Wiz Khalifa
- Rick Ross
- Young Jeezy
- French Montana
- Soulja Boy

features grew on trees?

This album was his shot and he blew it. If you think the label gon ever invest that much bread in another one of his projects after this one flopped and they paid for all those features

I could see if this ni##a was at least selling some singles and they was making bread off that, but that aint even the case.

Now you think after this his label gon invest in big budget videos and Wayne and Drake features?

They invested in this kid and he ended up being a problem and a money trap. He's OVER!!!

You gotta deal with it
 01-10-2013, 10:44 PMaway - #38
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$13,494 | POWERFUL
ur right bout the bandwagon on Brick Squad nd Chief

but ive been listenin to brick squad before it was bricksquad. back wen it was jus gucc nd wooh nd frenchie.

wen flocka first dropped his mixtape when gucci was locked up i heard this #### nd knew it was gonna blow up. showed all the homies nd everyone hated nd said no way... three years later he blew .
the reason im such a Bricksquad/BSM 'stan' is kus ive been followin dem since before it was even born, its like my baby ,. i told everyone this #### was gonna b big ....nd everybody hated. nd now its like told yall

so yea i started the bandwagon , i aint no jumper like yall
haha
But see you're still speaking for yourself. You can't speak for anybody other than you. Most of the people I've seen speaking on him were fans of his epecially of Section.80 and Overly Dedicated. Are there sheep? Yeah maybe, but success always brings in hangers' on and more importantly, NEW FANS. You and I being on someone first doesn't really make us special. It means something to us, but that's where it stops.
 01-11-2013, 12:35 AMaway - #39

d 
space
$4,298 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
No ni##a. That album cost money to make

You think those

- 50 Cent
- Wiz Khalifa
- Rick Ross
- Young Jeezy
- French Montana
- Soulja Boy

features grew on trees?

This album was his shot and he blew it. If you think the label gon ever invest that much bread in another one of his projects after this one flopped and they paid for all those features

I could see if this ni##a was at least selling some singles and they was making bread off that, but that aint even the case.

Now you think after this his label gon invest in big budget videos and Wayne and Drake features?

They invested in this kid and he ended up being a problem and a money trap. He's OVER!!!

You gotta deal with it

ya but bruh, he has more youtube views, then almost any other rapper i seen..

nd i think the label makes money off them youtube views?

he aint goin nowhere, unless he gets locked up haha
 01-11-2013, 01:16 AMaway - #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$15,905 | POWERFUL
ya but bruh, he has more youtube views, then almost any other rapper i seen..

nd i think the label makes money off them youtube views?

he aint goin nowhere, unless he gets locked up haha

Do yourself a favor and Google "adsense" and see how that works.

If you think the label is making back anything on those Keef views you are sadly mistaken.

Keef aint even making any money on them, seeing as both "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa" are uploaded to DGaines1234 (the director) page. He's the one seeing Adsense money for those views.

Not Keef. Not Interscope.

And for the record. In the general scheme of things, when compared to other artist on Majors, his views are average at best.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Charles Barkley's Secret Daughter Arianna
149 comments
Is Mike Epps Richard Pryor?
54 comments
Destiny is Primed to Break Every Sales Record in Existence
71 comments
 NBA Tbt: 06 Suns 3-1 Comeback In The First Round Vs Lakers...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by MrHashTag
 NFL Lol: Espn Reports Michael Sam's Showering Habits
New reply 13 minutes ago - 53 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Aug 25 - Sc Police Beat Man In Walmart As Horrified Sh...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 127 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA Most Athletic Displays Ever (video)
New reply 17 minutes ago - 61 comments - by JonasVal
 Video inside What $1,000 Rent Looks Like In America
New reply 7 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Sin
 NFL Patriots Trade Logan Mankins To Bucs For Wright And A ...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Ricky Towel
 Image(s) inside Young Thug N His Hubbie :iseeyou2:
New reply 12 minutes ago - 173 comments - by Scarface96
 Image(s) inside Jim Jones & Dame Dash Beefing Over Wine Bottles
New reply 22 minutes ago - 87 comments - by ant30ant33

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.