This is BX @ Boxden.com


Here's all the ILLUMINATI spotting in the "N!ggas in Paris" video


 Here's all the ILLUMINATI spotting in the "N!ggas in Paris" video
topic by cheguevara - 02-10-2012, 09:56 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot













if you have more, post them.



i love it, its beautiful...hova, hova, hova > Here's all the ILLUMINATI spotting in the "N!ggas in Paris" video - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

51 comments for "Here's all the ILLUMINATI spotting in the "N!ggas in Paris" video"


 02-10-2012, 10:13 AMaway - #2
broke4dayz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,438 | 5711848
I see satin
 02-10-2012, 10:24 AMaway - #3
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
this posting of jay's idolization of the Illuminati is becoming overkill....it's been known Jay worships these ppl....is he a part of their inner circle with the bilderbergers and them....absolutely not..but he definetely views them as role models...he proves that time and time again with all this satanic bull#### he throws in his videos & clothing.
 02-10-2012, 10:26 AMaway - #4
proof1984 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,568 | 0
this #### is annoying...they just forcing this bull#### now
 02-10-2012, 10:32 AMaway - #5
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

  d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
am i the only one who realizes jay and kanye are trolling ni##as like yall who believe in this ####?















 02-10-2012, 10:34 AMaway - #6
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

  d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by broke4dayz
I see satin
where
 02-10-2012, 10:36 AMaway - #7
#1nasfan 

  d 
space
$9,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
this posting of jay's idolization of the Illuminati is becoming overkill....it's been known Jay worships these ppl....is he a part of their inner circle with the bilderbergers and them....absolutely not..but he definetely views them as role models...he proves that time and time again with all this satanic bull#### he throws in his videos & clothing.
I usually say this #### is ridiculous but this here is how I've always viewed it, the guy is not in it , I don't think ( if it even exist) but he obviously is in to it.
 02-10-2012, 10:37 AMaway - #8
LowaEastSide5 121 heat pts121

  d 
space
$20,521 | POWERFUL
 02-10-2012, 10:37 AMaway - #9
TeddiGramz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,430 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by broke4dayz
I see satin
Satin is some good a$s fabric bruh....
 02-10-2012, 10:40 AMaway - #10
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cheguevara
am i the only one who realizes jay and kanye are trolling ni##as like yall who believe in this ####?















wtv reasoning he's using....he's still putting it in his artistry & promoting the #### making it serve the same evil purposes.....
 02-10-2012, 10:43 AMaway - #11
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by broke4dayz
I see satin
 02-10-2012, 10:46 AMaway - #12
Tic Toc 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,877 | 16835625
this video reminded me of that Power video for some reason
 02-10-2012, 10:46 AMaway - #13
broke4dayz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,438 | 5711848
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
 02-10-2012, 10:49 AMaway - #14
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by #1nasfan
I usually say this #### is ridiculous but this here is how I've always viewed it, the guy is not in it , I don't think ( if it even exist) but he obviously is in to it.
#### bugs me out because these ppl come from racist roots & and have carried on a racist ideaology even to this day...so for him to choose these ppl as idols has me like...

Jay may look at these ppl like :girly1: but they're lookin' at him like.. :jay:
 02-10-2012, 11:07 AMonline - #15
NcAlien 

  d 
space
$1,756 | 3848099
Originally Posted by DXFan619
Gotdamn

I SEE THE DEVIL IN THE THIRD QUARTER FRAME WHEN THE VIDEO IS INVERSED
Post that up i dont feed into all this but it sill interest me
 02-10-2012, 11:13 AMaway - #16
N.O.4Life 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cheguevara
am i the only one who realizes jay and kanye are trolling ni##as like yall who believe in this ####?















I was jus bout to say that.I think them ni##as jus do that #### jus cause they know ni##as gon talk.Plus the Director is in control of that type of ####.I don't think Ye and Jay are telling them "Make sure you have atleast ten illuminati shots"
 02-10-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #17
N.O.4Life 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
 02-10-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #18
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by N.O.4Life
I was jus bout to say that.I think them ni##as jus do that #### jus cause they know ni##as gon talk.Plus the Director is in control of that type of ####.I don't think Ye and Jay are telling them "Make sure you have atleast ten illuminati shots"
yeah but if its YOUR video at the end of the day nothing's gonna be in there that you don't want to be in there....
 02-10-2012, 11:17 AMaway - #19
DSOM 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$17,733 | POWERFUL
Can you explain to me how these images are illuminati related?

Im ignorant to this
 02-10-2012, 11:19 AMaway - #20
N.O.4Life 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
yeah but if its YOUR video at the end of the day nothing's gonna be in there that you don't want to be in there....
That's when the trolling come in.They not gon take it out cause they know people gon talk.But at the end of the day its the Directors vision
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Angela Simmons WOW
114 comments
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
70 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
60 comments
  The "if I Got Paid A Dollar Every Time I Saw This...
New reply 41 seconds ago - 127 comments - by daddy31+2
  Sony Says Ea Access Program Isn't "good Value"
New reply 6 minutes ago - 67 comments - by d2921
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 2 minutes ago - 106 comments - by Mutant Boy
 OT Poker Player Loses $1 Million After Incredible Bad Bea...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Lucky Lefty14
 Video inside Def Jam: Fight For Ny" Was Blazin' Out Of Control
New reply 4 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Doc Logical
 Video inside 9 Songs Used By The Cia To Torture Prisoners
New reply 9 minutes ago - 91 comments - by local celebrity
  What Artist Would You Bring Back? Max B Or Pimp C
New reply 5 minutes ago - 70 comments - by WizDoM
 Image(s) inside Free Lil Reese
New reply 11 minutes ago - 209 comments - by WizLatifa

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.