b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy
 12-21-2012, 04:59 AMaway - #101
Venom2k2 

d 
space
$939 | 18156184
Why they want to take away your guns? Because America is ####ed. These rich c#cksuckers don't give a #### about you, education is ####ed and will remain ####ed. They see what happens in the world with all the rioting and rightfully upset and angry citizens. The Americ#nt government is afraid its citizens might riot and go ape ####. What's worse than a bunch of angry tax payers? A whole bunch of angry tax payers with a$sault rifles.
You guys are getting ####ed and ####ed. From all the anti terror laws, from complete video surveillance in some NYC boroughs, to taking your guns away.
 12-21-2012, 05:39 AMaway - #102
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$3,507 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The N
Listen man de@th squad a$sassins with no remorse do these type of k!llings
not some SHY, SCARED. SOCIAL ANXIETY driven KID not trained to k!ll.......so explain to me
how this clumsy kid.....all of sudden become one of the biggest
assassins in US history?

The same kid who would be quiet and scared in school and in the world, he has never seen a #### in his nose before......all of sudden that personality he had been known for vanishes?
Doing things YOU AND I AND ANYBODY ELSE ON EARTH can't do?, who the #### shoots up kids execution style with AR 15s?, it clearly isnt supposed to be 20 year old socially scared geeks.

Do you realize the 180 mindset he had to do?, are you a$suming he was not on some
Psychotrophics mind control drug for this happen?, I say he was and all of these 20 year olds k!llers were all on some type of Meds in circulation out that is causing this sudden switch in
personality.

Whatever Med is out there causing this has to be tracked down, these medications while you think helps these kids it also ####s up their entire mindset where THEY LOSE THEMSELVES completely, they are no longer the quiet shy scared kid, their personality becomes the complete opposite on a extreme level.
Did this #### just say de@th squad a$sasins?
Im done
 12-21-2012, 06:50 AMaway - #103
rashcobar 4 heat pts

d 
space
$6,059 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RedMonkeyJunkie
If the country were to ever be in a situation of revolution, if the people didn't have weapons, can't really do much now can they.
If the people of USA revolted you world be massacred in a matter of moments... don't get it twisted.
 12-21-2012, 06:57 AMaway - #104
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,509 | POWERFUL
Some times #### just happens...everything ain't gotta be a conspiracy. Not saying that all of these strange events are legit and not manufactured, but they all aren't. I have the power right now to get up and k!ll people, that's what makes these things so chilling. All it takes is one idiot who doesn't give a #### about his life anymore to take others lives. Point the finger at the people, not the government. We out here ####ing each other up on a daily basis.
 12-21-2012, 06:58 AMaway - #105
Juse 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,295 | 2030257
If you are not skeptical, or do not question any of the events which took place in CT. You are naive....There are too many inconsistencies with the store AND the Live video footage/interviews which were NEVER replayed on Mainstream media. there is video of them apprehending a RUNNING suspect in the same outfit as the "shooter" in the woods and a kid....A KID is on camers saying he say a man being detained in the street. There is VIDEO of police taking the bushmaster out of the trunk HOURS after the events took place. How on earth did it get in the trunk? Did he put it in the trunk then go back in to take his own life? The media says he didnt attend the school but there is evidence he did. He was allegedly mentally ill but there is NO evidence of him ever being on ANY medication....look.....its 1 of 2 things.

1. The kid was a scapegoat and k!lled on the scene.
2. MK-Ultra
 12-21-2012, 07:03 AMonline - #106
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,549 | 10057790
Originally Posted by The N
this eyewitness saw others...

Again though all these conspiracies and views are because they never show VIDEO FOOTAGE

of the initial entrance of these mass k!llings, all they have to do is show the footage just like

Columbine and people wouldn't be creating conspiracies, no need to we get to see the actual event.
there was also a shooter behind the grassy knoll and the other shooter was the driver........
 12-21-2012, 07:11 AMaway - #107
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slimdogg3325
war on drugs, check. War on terror, check. War on guns...? I think so
me too sir me too
 12-21-2012, 08:01 AMaway - #108
I hug the strip 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,843 | 4749270
who cares what this crack head a$s ni##a gotta say
 12-21-2012, 08:17 AMaway - #109
gizzle 4 heat pts

d 
space
$553 | 3072218
Originally Posted by eCity 420
did u kno guns have triggers, when u pull it bullets come out??
it aint hard to massacre a bunch of people in a ####in room with nowhere to go, stop actin like u gotta be a copy of rambo just to do dumb ####..

how da #### is blasting on some kids makin u a super a$sassin? all u gotta do is be crazy/mentally unst@ble to go through with it.
Haha everything you said bruh

unfortunately im sure you pull the trigger once, it gets easier and easier
that hesitation before you cross the line is jiminy cricket with one of these
 12-21-2012, 08:21 AMaway - #110
Gmengfx 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$11,192 | POWERFUL
written when a gun could barley shoot threw a piece of paper
 12-21-2012, 08:58 AMaway - #111
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
Originally Posted by BadIntentionz
there was also a shooter behind the grassy knoll and the other shooter was the driver........
Oswald was the only shooter and just a crazy lone gunman
 12-21-2012, 09:03 AMaway - #112
WeBeRollin 2 heat pts

d 
space
$78 | 1378242
Originally Posted by Juse
If you are not skeptical, or do not question any of the events which took place in CT. You are naive....There are too many inconsistencies with the store AND the Live video footage/interviews which were NEVER replayed on Mainstream media. there is video of them apprehending a RUNNING suspect in the same outfit as the "shooter" in the woods and a kid....A KID is on camers saying he say a man being detained in the street. There is VIDEO of police taking the bushmaster out of the trunk HOURS after the events took place. How on earth did it get in the trunk? Did he put it in the trunk then go back in to take his own life? The media says he didnt attend the school but there is evidence he did. He was allegedly mentally ill but there is NO evidence of him ever being on ANY medication....look.....its 1 of 2 things.

1. The kid was a scapegoat and k!lled on the scene.
2. MK-Ultra
do people like you realize if EVERYTHING about the shooting was clear, cut, and consistent that you'd be in here blabbing "you see how they have ALL the details so fast? that #### aint right. They had this planned with all the evidence set up."

Is it possible the government could do stuff like this? yes. Is it just as easily plausible that someone who was shy, quiet, and felt alone his whole life finally cracked. People think of $uicide all the time from how they hate their life, few commit it. From those few, all they have to think about is going back at others before they do it and then everything is up in the air. Who knows, maybe he had a HORRIBLE traumatic event back at elementary school and that is what caused this.

For guns, no one is saying take away guns that are already about there. They are saying prevent sale of new guns. As an american citizen, I feel like you have the right own guns but not everyone has the right to own a gun that can fire 100 rounds in a few seconds. If you are worried about the government coming after you (which wouldn't be in our lifetime, America is too st@ble) then please leave.

I know this won't change any of your minds, but if you question everything that happens then you are going to have a ####ty quality of life.
 12-21-2012, 09:11 AMaway - #113
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

d 
space
$14,679 | POWERFUL
cant say the thought didnt cross my mind...........................

I dont consider myself as a conspiracy theorist, in fact I pride myself on living in the "grey area" but theres documented proof on how ####ed up our government can be so I dont discount them playing a role in any national tragedy...........

do some research before you criticize other people's opinions...................and Im not talking about youtube videos made by people in their mid 40's who didnt amount to #### that need something to blame their failures on either
 12-21-2012, 09:27 AMaway - #114
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

d 
space
$20,042 | POWERFUL
When I'm being put up on Game by Gunplay #### is all bad.
 12-21-2012, 09:46 AMaway - #115
Kadillac87 198 heat pts198

d 
space
$14,685 | POWERFUL
How many of you ppl who think this a conspiracy by the govt have more than a High School education?

I think Pac said it best when he said Kiluminati. Most ppl confuse it to think he believed in the Illuminati. He meant k!ll all the ignorance that lead people to creating these theories instead of bettering themselves.
 12-21-2012, 09:54 AMaway - #116
jbownzino 3 heat pts

d 
space
$643 | 3038540
You guys are morons just like gunplay

12-21-2012, 09:59 AMaway - #117
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,224 | 18874824
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
How many of you ppl who think this a conspiracy by the govt have more than a High School education?

I think Pac said it best when he said Kiluminati. Most ppl confuse it to think he believed in the Illuminati. He meant k!ll all the ignorance that lead people to creating these theories instead of bettering themselves.
not quite. he never said illuminati wansnt real or that he didnt believe they exist. illuminati is not something to "beleive in" like a religion. its a group of actual people. pac simply was saying when u talk about them u give them power over you.

on another note, just because ni##as call damn near everything on this site a conspiracy theory doesnt mean it is one. could be, but who knows FOR SURE. not saying i believe that ####, its just funny seeing people argue with a so called conspiracy they dont believe. like why talk about it and give it life? kinda goes against what pac was saying dont you think
 12-21-2012, 10:01 AMaway - #118
lment 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,846 | 3569055
smdh gunplay smoking bath salts.

RIP to the kids.
 12-21-2012, 10:10 AMaway - #119
Kadillac87 198 heat pts198

d 
space
$14,685 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by slimdogg3325
not quite. he never said illuminati wansnt real or that he didnt believe they exist. illuminati is not something to "beleive in" like a religion. its a group of actual people. pac simply was saying when u talk about them u give them power over you.

on another note, just because ni##as call damn near everything on this site a conspiracy theory doesnt mean it is one. could be, but who knows FOR SURE. not saying i believe that ####, its just funny seeing people argue with a so called conspiracy they dont believe. like why talk about it and give it life? kinda goes against what pac was saying dont you think
5:30

"Who leaked it to him"
 12-21-2012, 10:24 AMaway - #120
rashcobar 4 heat pts

d 
space
$6,059 | POWERFUL
Gunplay said that???

Probably true then....

So, "The Interview" will get a VOD/DVD release, right?? Um......
84 comments
Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should NOT be given Lead Roles bec..
115 comments
NFL NFL twitter: 8 suitors for Jay Cutler but...
80 comments
 Image(s) inside :shmurdasad: Official Smiley Potential?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 84 comments - by SlimDunkin
  Azealia Banks Calls Out Eminem
New reply 13 minutes ago - 244 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 238 comments - by sdot216
  Dec 17 - 14 Year Old Black Boy Executed For Murder, Cl...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 107 comments - by Roo 50
 NFL Bears Bench Cutler; Jimmy Clausen To Start Next Game
New reply 6 minutes ago - 231 comments - by eliwood
 NBA Lebron Getting Real Spicy After The Blowout Lost To Th...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 68 comments - by The Boat
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 539 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Man Spends $200,000 On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardas...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Ole-G

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX | none new today 4,848 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.