Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
127 viewing
 Video inside Nas and Eminem Beef?  
24 comments
most viewed right now
126 viewing
 BOX Manny Pacquio wearing a T-shirt with Pacman eating ..
17 comments

top in section
46 viewing
Image inside 19-Year-Old Fitness Model Yovanna Ventura
top in eyecandy
top in section
40 viewing
 Audio inside New Music: Kidd Kidd - The Real (Feat. Jay Z)
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy
 12-20-2012, 08:41 PMaway - #61
Da Realness 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$12,418 | POWERFUL
...i dunno my g. I hate to speak abotu sh*t like that on dead children.. but a part of me feel it was some government sh*t...

wont be surprised if we see more bizarre k!llings that are close to each other as the years come by.
 12-20-2012, 08:49 PMaway - #62
JewsusChrist 151 heat pts151 space
avatar
space
$15,556 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ~ k!lla KaZi ~
I'll be the FIRST to say I can't stand when people say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy b4 doing any sort of research...but peep..

Have you listened to the official police scanners from the local police that day? not trying to throw anything on you but it went a little like this...

- Police got a call from the school reporting someone is inside of the school shooting..ok..they say the police got on the scene less than 3 mins AFTER the call..an officer is still on the phone with the caller (not sure if the same who made the first one) but she claims she sees two shadows running near tha school gym (I have no idea where it is located)..the officer says he sees the "shadows/guys" running...he catches one (so he says)..and says he has him "proned down to the ground"..there's a video interview of the little kid saying he saw a man "pinned down" on the ground by police..there's a helicopter video of officers chasing another guy in the woods (2 different people)..the guy in the woods is wearing the same thing the caller said the shooter was wearing (no idea how he/she saw the shooter without being shot )..and bring the guy out the woods...there's another video interview with a man saying the police just came out the woods with the guy (the guy from the woods is telling the parents he "didn't do it")..the reporter asks the guy what was the dude from the woods wearing..and he says "camo pants with a black jacket"...also on the police scanner's audio...an officer says multiple weapons found.."a shotgun and a rifle" (tbh..can't remember if he mentioned the 2 handguns they say were found near the dead *shooter*)..

Like I said..just take the info however you want...fu*ked up situation all over..couldn't imagine that sh*t happening to someone I actually knew..smhh..

I was watching that sh*t live on Friday..and they k!lled that story of a 2nd shooter (guy in the woods)..after 15mins of saying they believe they found a 2nd shooter in the woods...it was said they believe he had nothing to do with it.....but they never ever said anything about who he was...why was he in the woods...why wasn't he taken to headquarters anyway..especially since he had on the SAME exact clothing as the *described shooter*...innocent or not..something doesn't add up with that entire story....

then they claimed they didn't find the rifle in the school...only da 2 handguns...they say they found the rifle in the trunk of his mother's car.....well...if he went in there and shot 20+ people (killing them @ that)....went BACK outside..and put the rifle in the trunk...went BACK inside..then took his own life ....wtf...w/e...fu*ked up sh*t all over....

Sounds fishy as fyck man I just hate this world. But we can't d
 12-20-2012, 08:58 PMonline - #63
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
avatar
space
$15,960 | POWERFUL
gunplay and people that agree with him lost.
 12-20-2012, 09:04 PMonline - #64
KnicksLost 12 heat pts12 space
avatar
space
$41,034 | POWERFUL
I wouldnt say it was the govt but the whole circumstances around the shooting don't add up
 12-20-2012, 09:09 PMaway - #65
GBREEZE 140 heat pts140 space
avatar
space
$8,026 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GrimeyMofo
google -------> MK-Ultra

OR

watch Denzel Washington in "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE" (movie)
better yet refer to my post....

 12-20-2012, 09:09 PMonline - #66
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
avatar
space
$15,960 | POWERFUL
what's funny is that the government has gone out of their way to make sure that guns aren't fu*ked with, but now they're orchestrating murders of 20 children so that they can take them away?

crackhead logic, plus n*ggas who didn't pay attention in class or dropped out because they're stupid logic.
 12-20-2012, 09:12 PMaway - #67
Michael 1987 649 heat pts649 space
avatar
space
$61,994 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WCIB
what's funny is that the government has gone out of their way to make sure that guns aren't fu*ked with, but now they're orchestrating murders of 20 children so that they can take them away?

crackhead logic, plus n*ggas who didn't pay attention in class or dropped out because they're stupid logic.
You too now man cmon.
 12-20-2012, 09:14 PMaway - #68
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,090 | 15602069
Americans are so insecure. A tragedy happens and all they can think of is that they are trying to take away our precious guns.

Its easy to say guns dont k!ll people but the sheer fact that a first world country like USA has that much gun violence should maybe clue in that the right to have a gun should be reconsidered.

People think not having guns will lower security but I can guarantee that no guns equal less homocides
 12-20-2012, 09:15 PMaway - #69
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,090 | 15602069
Originally Posted by Michael 1987
You too now man cmon.
Rebut with actual facts please. Not an "smh". I would love actual facts to make a debate on
 12-20-2012, 09:18 PMonline - #70
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
avatar
space
$15,960 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael 1987
You too now man cmon.
you my n*gga Lo, but please talk to me with something other than youtube videos my n*gga. i'm more than willing to learn something that i don't know...
 12-20-2012, 09:20 PMaway - #71
Kadillac87 199 heat pts199 space
avatar
space
$14,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ~ k!lla KaZi ~
I'll be the FIRST to say I can't stand when people say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy b4 doing any sort of research...but peep..

Have you listened to the official police scanners from the local police that day? not trying to throw anything on you but it went a little like this...

- Police got a call from the school reporting someone is inside of the school shooting..ok..they say the police got on the scene less than 3 mins AFTER the call..an officer is still on the phone with the caller (not sure if the same who made the first one) but she claims she sees two shadows running near tha school gym (I have no idea where it is located)..the officer says he sees the "shadows/guys" running...he catches one (so he says)..and says he has him "proned down to the ground"..there's a video interview of the little kid saying he saw a man "pinned down" on the ground by police..there's a helicopter video of officers chasing another guy in the woods (2 different people)..the guy in the woods is wearing the same thing the caller said the shooter was wearing (no idea how he/she saw the shooter without being shot )..and bring the guy out the woods...there's another video interview with a man saying the police just came out the woods with the guy (the guy from the woods is telling the parents he "didn't do it")..the reporter asks the guy what was the dude from the woods wearing..and he says "camo pants with a black jacket"...also on the police scanner's audio...an officer says multiple weapons found.."a shotgun and a rifle" (tbh..can't remember if he mentioned the 2 handguns they say were found near the dead *shooter*)..

Like I said..just take the info however you want...fu*ked up situation all over..couldn't imagine that sh*t happening to someone I actually knew..smhh..

I was watching that sh*t live on Friday..and they k!lled that story of a 2nd shooter (guy in the woods)..after 15mins of saying they believe they found a 2nd shooter in the woods...it was said they believe he had nothing to do with it.....but they never ever said anything about who he was...why was he in the woods...why wasn't he taken to headquarters anyway..especially since he had on the SAME exact clothing as the *described shooter*...innocent or not..something doesn't add up with that entire story....

then they claimed they didn't find the rifle in the school...only da 2 handguns...they say they found the rifle in the trunk of his mother's car.....well...if he went in there and shot 20+ people (killing them @ that)....went BACK outside..and put the rifle in the trunk...went BACK inside..then took his own life ....wtf...w/e...fu*ked up sh*t all over....



You do realize you just described callers calling in reporting a shooting with no detail of the shooter. When the cops came, the detained everybody in the area because the shooter was not identified. It's called securing the perimeter. It's simple logic. If you hear gun shots, people are going to run. It's no surprise there would be reports of "shadows" running after hearing gunfire.

You people are over thinking this.
 12-20-2012, 09:24 PMaway - #72
Silver N Black 15 heat pts15 space
avatar
space
$26,019 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S.TEX
hol up, can gunplay even legally own a gun?
 12-20-2012, 09:29 PMaway - #73
marcchrome 32 heat pts32 space
avatar
space
$9,562 | POWERFUL
the junky speaks truth.............
 12-20-2012, 09:53 PMaway - #74
white-chocolate 110 heat pts110 space
avatar
space
$10,992 | POWERFUL
for once i agree with this base head

 12-20-2012, 09:56 PMaway - #75
g0tt1 71 heat pts71 space
avatar
space
$7,667 | POWERFUL
Gunplay sitting at home doing heroin and sh*t... n*gga shut the fu*k up have some respect for the dead
 12-20-2012, 10:10 PMaway - #76
Kadillac87 199 heat pts199 space
avatar
space
$14,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The N
this eyewitness saw others...






Again though all these conspiracies and views are because they never show VIDEO FOOTAGE

of the initial entrance of these mass k!llings, all they have to do is show the footage just like

Columbine and people wouldn't be creating conspiracies, no need to we get to see the actual event.


What ever happened to logic? That video doesn't describe a second shooter. It describes someone getting detained. The witness never said shooter. Only you nutjobs would automatically jump to the conclusions that a person being detained meant he was the shooter. Let's play the logic game for a second. Police get multiple calls reporting gunfire at an elementary school but no description of the shooter. Do they A) secure the perimeter and detain everyone in the area until hey can figure things out or B) Arrest the shooter who they have no description of?

People with a brain knows the police would secure the perimeter and arrest anything that moves inside that radius while sending in a squad inside the school to combat if the shooter was still there. All you nutjobs think the police are magically going to arrest only the shooter in a chaotic situation without knowing how he/she looks.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 12-20-2012 at 10:12 PM..
 12-20-2012, 10:11 PMaway - #77
~ KiLLa KaZi ~  space
avatar
space
$4,679 | 13865033
Originally Posted by Kadillac87


You do realize you just described callers calling in reporting a shooting with no detail of the shooter. When the cops came, the detained everybody in the area because the shooter was not identified. It's called securing the perimeter. It's simple logic. If you hear gun shots, people are going to run. It's no surprise there would be reports of "shadows" running after hearing gunfire.

You people are over thinking this.
when the cops came the shooting was over...so yea..they have to clear tha scene and make sure the gunmen are gone/dead/disarmed..and detain everyone because you don't know who the shooter is....but are you going to run from the school allll the way into the woods...and you're running from the police...you come out the woods and the first thing you say as you're walkin' by the parents is "you didn't do it......."...what is it you "didn't do" ?

yes..I agree with ur logic...anyone with common sense will run from the shooting..but when you don't hear anymore shots and you hear sirens from police cars are you going to take off running into the woods trying to get away from the police?
 12-20-2012, 10:23 PMaway - #78
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,049 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ~ k!lla KaZi ~
not UNTIL the Government comes knockin down doors takin' ur a.ss to some concentration camp..or UNTIL the Government starts k!lling their own (out in the open)...
David Koresh had 1 million rounds of ammo and a strong team behind him, he couldnt even beat the Feds, much less the US military

and you think some AR-15 would help you against the govt, youre an idiot
 12-20-2012, 10:27 PMaway - #79
~ KiLLa KaZi ~  space
avatar
space
$4,679 | 13865033
Originally Posted by nightmare
David Koresh had 1 million rounds of ammo and a strong team behind him, he couldnt even beat the Feds, much less the US military

and you think some AR-15 would help you against the govt, youre an idiot
 12-20-2012, 10:32 PMaway - #80
Kadillac87 199 heat pts199 space
avatar
space
$14,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ~ k!lla KaZi ~
when the cops came the shooting was over...so yea..they have to clear tha scene and make sure the gunmen are gone/dead/disarmed..and detain everyone because you don't know who the shooter is....but are you going to run from the school allll the way into the woods...and you're running from the police...you come out the woods and the first thing you say as you're walkin' by the parents is "you didn't do it......."...what is it you "didn't do" ?

yes..I agree with ur logic...anyone with common sense will run from the shooting..but when you don't hear anymore shots and you hear sirens from police cars are you going to take off running into the woods trying to get away from the police?
If you hear shots, you're probably not going to stop running until you're home. Nobody said the guy in the woods was running. You are jumping to that conclusion. The only thing I said is reports of people running, like the person who said he saw two shadows runnings near the gym are to be expected. A shadow doesn't equate to a person in the woods with camo pants on. They're probably not the same people.

All we know is that guy was led out of the woods by police. Maybe he was cutting firewood when the shooting first happened. Maybe he was in the parking lot, heard shots and ran into the woods. We don't know. Obviously whatever he was doing, he was determined to not be involved. But since he was detained, he automatically was a shooter, right?
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
52 viewing
welp...the end of the kimye regime is near as kim files fo..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Melissa Joan Hart  
58 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside Camíron Takes Orders At NYC 'Five Guys' Restaurant,..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Article inside Leonardo DiCaprio Bothered That Rihanna Is Dating..
80 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Rappers who havent had beef...  
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Warner bros I see you trying to be publisher of th..
11 comments
@games
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Beyond Scared Straight: Female Teen Claiming "Blood..
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
What's The Most "Feel Good" Hip Hop Track Ever?
156 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.