Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
720 viewing
 Video inside Real Or Fake? The Pencil Game "Charlie, Charlie" Got These Dudes Freaki..
63 comments
most viewed right now
75 viewing
 NBA Curry gunna have to avoid delly if it's a cavs/warriors final
24 comments

top in section
47 viewing
Image inside That Camera Man Fast As Sh!t....(lmao)
top in wild'ish
top in section
14 viewing
Video inside MKBHD LG G4 Review
top in tech

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #61
JewsusChrist 168 heat pts168 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$16,196 | POWERFUL
~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I'll be the FIRST to say I can't stand when people say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy b4 doing any sort of research...but peep..

Have you listened to the official police scanners from the local police that day? not trying to throw anything on you but it went a little like this...

- Police got a call from the school reporting someone is inside of the school shooting..ok..they say the police got on the scene less than 3 mins AFTER the call..an officer is still on the phone with the caller (not sure if the same who made the first one) but she claims she sees two shadows running near tha school gym (I have no idea where it is located)..the officer says he sees the "shadows/guys" running...he catches one (so he says)..and says he has him "proned down to the ground"..there's a video interview of the little kid saying he saw a man "pinned down" on the ground by police..there's a helicopter video of officers chasing another guy in the woods (2 different people)..the guy in the woods is wearing the same thing the caller said the shooter was wearing (no idea how he/she saw the shooter without being shot )..and bring the guy out the woods...there's another video interview with a man saying the police just came out the woods with the guy (the guy from the woods is telling the parents he "didn't do it")..the reporter asks the guy what was the dude from the woods wearing..and he says "camo pants with a black jacket"...also on the police scanner's audio...an officer says multiple weapons found.."a shotgun and a rifle" (tbh..can't remember if he mentioned the 2 handguns they say were found near the dead *shooter*)..

Like I said..just take the info however you want...fu*ked up situation all over..couldn't imagine that sh*t happening to someone I actually knew..smhh..

I was watching that sh*t live on Friday..and they k!lled that story of a 2nd shooter (guy in the woods)..after 15mins of saying they believe they found a 2nd shooter in the woods...it was said they believe he had nothing to do with it.....but they never ever said anything about who he was...why was he in the woods...why wasn't he taken to headquarters anyway..especially since he had on the SAME exact clothing as the *described shooter*...innocent or not..something doesn't add up with that entire story....

then they claimed they didn't find the rifle in the school...only da 2 handguns...they say they found the rifle in the trunk of his mother's car.....well...if he went in there and shot 20+ people (killing them @ that)....went BACK outside..and put the rifle in the trunk...went BACK inside..then took his own life ....wtf...w/e...fu*ked up sh*t all over....

Sounds fishy as fyck man I just hate this world. But we can't d
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #62
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
avatar space
What's Drugs My Deala?
space
$16,438 | POWERFUL
gunplay and people that agree with him lost.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #63
KnicksLost 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Knicks Lost Forever
space
$42,400 | POWERFUL
I wouldnt say it was the govt but the whole circumstances around the shooting don't add up
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #64
GBREEZE 144 heat pts144 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$8,242 | POWERFUL
GrimeyMofo said:
google -------> MK-Ultra

OR

watch Denzel Washington in "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE" (movie)
better yet refer to my post....

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #65
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
avatar space
What's Drugs My Deala?
space
$16,438 | POWERFUL
what's funny is that the government has gone out of their way to make sure that guns aren't fu*ked with, but now they're orchestrating murders of 20 children so that they can take them away?

crackhead logic, plus n*ggas who didn't pay attention in class or dropped out because they're stupid logic.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #66
Michael 1987 689 heat pts689 space
avatar space
/
space
$64,451 | POWERFUL
WCIB said:
what's funny is that the government has gone out of their way to make sure that guns aren't fu*ked with, but now they're orchestrating murders of 20 children so that they can take them away?

crackhead logic, plus n*ggas who didn't pay attention in class or dropped out because they're stupid logic.
You too now man cmon.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #67
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts space
avatar space
.:19Yrs&2ndRoundOneTime:.
space
$5,109 | 15812082
Americans are so insecure. A tragedy happens and all they can think of is that they are trying to take away our precious guns.

Its easy to say guns dont k!ll people but the sheer fact that a first world country like USA has that much gun violence should maybe clue in that the right to have a gun should be reconsidered.

People think not having guns will lower security but I can guarantee that no guns equal less homocides
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #68
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts space
avatar space
.:19Yrs&2ndRoundOneTime:.
space
$5,109 | 15812082
Michael 1987 said:
You too now man cmon.
Rebut with actual facts please. Not an "smh". I would love actual facts to make a debate on
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #69
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
avatar space
What's Drugs My Deala?
space
$16,438 | POWERFUL
Michael 1987 said:
You too now man cmon.
you my n*gga Lo, but please talk to me with something other than youtube videos my n*gga. i'm more than willing to learn something that i don't know...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #70
Kadillac87 201 heat pts201 space
avatar space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$14,935 | POWERFUL
~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I'll be the FIRST to say I can't stand when people say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy b4 doing any sort of research...but peep..

Have you listened to the official police scanners from the local police that day? not trying to throw anything on you but it went a little like this...

- Police got a call from the school reporting someone is inside of the school shooting..ok..they say the police got on the scene less than 3 mins AFTER the call..an officer is still on the phone with the caller (not sure if the same who made the first one) but she claims she sees two shadows running near tha school gym (I have no idea where it is located)..the officer says he sees the "shadows/guys" running...he catches one (so he says)..and says he has him "proned down to the ground"..there's a video interview of the little kid saying he saw a man "pinned down" on the ground by police..there's a helicopter video of officers chasing another guy in the woods (2 different people)..the guy in the woods is wearing the same thing the caller said the shooter was wearing (no idea how he/she saw the shooter without being shot )..and bring the guy out the woods...there's another video interview with a man saying the police just came out the woods with the guy (the guy from the woods is telling the parents he "didn't do it")..the reporter asks the guy what was the dude from the woods wearing..and he says "camo pants with a black jacket"...also on the police scanner's audio...an officer says multiple weapons found.."a shotgun and a rifle" (tbh..can't remember if he mentioned the 2 handguns they say were found near the dead *shooter*)..

Like I said..just take the info however you want...fu*ked up situation all over..couldn't imagine that sh*t happening to someone I actually knew..smhh..

I was watching that sh*t live on Friday..and they k!lled that story of a 2nd shooter (guy in the woods)..after 15mins of saying they believe they found a 2nd shooter in the woods...it was said they believe he had nothing to do with it.....but they never ever said anything about who he was...why was he in the woods...why wasn't he taken to headquarters anyway..especially since he had on the SAME exact clothing as the *described shooter*...innocent or not..something doesn't add up with that entire story....

then they claimed they didn't find the rifle in the school...only da 2 handguns...they say they found the rifle in the trunk of his mother's car.....well...if he went in there and shot 20+ people (killing them @ that)....went BACK outside..and put the rifle in the trunk...went BACK inside..then took his own life ....wtf...w/e...fu*ked up sh*t all over....



You do realize you just described callers calling in reporting a shooting with no detail of the shooter. When the cops came, the detained everybody in the area because the shooter was not identified. It's called securing the perimeter. It's simple logic. If you hear gun shots, people are going to run. It's no surprise there would be reports of "shadows" running after hearing gunfire.

You people are over thinking this.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #71
Silver N Black 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
nails on fleek
space
$26,496 | POWERFUL
S.TEX said:
hol up, can gunplay even legally own a gun?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #72
marcchrome 32 heat pts32 space
avatar space
R.I.P. Jay Dee
space
$9,622 | POWERFUL
the junky speaks truth.............
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #73
white-chocolate 112 heat pts112 space
avatar space
XBL GT: WhitishClay
space
$11,411 | POWERFUL
for once i agree with this base head

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #74
g0tt1 74 heat pts74 space
avatar space
M.O.B
space
$7,735 | POWERFUL
Gunplay sitting at home doing heroin and sh*t... n*gga shut the fu*k up have some respect for the dead
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #75
Kadillac87 201 heat pts201 space
avatar space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$14,935 | POWERFUL
The N said:
this eyewitness saw others...






Again though all these conspiracies and views are because they never show VIDEO FOOTAGE

of the initial entrance of these mass k!llings, all they have to do is show the footage just like

Columbine and people wouldn't be creating conspiracies, no need to we get to see the actual event.


What ever happened to logic? That video doesn't describe a second shooter. It describes someone getting detained. The witness never said shooter. Only you nutjobs would automatically jump to the conclusions that a person being detained meant he was the shooter. Let's play the logic game for a second. Police get multiple calls reporting gunfire at an elementary school but no description of the shooter. Do they A) secure the perimeter and detain everyone in the area until hey can figure things out or B) Arrest the shooter who they have no description of?

People with a brain knows the police would secure the perimeter and arrest anything that moves inside that radius while sending in a squad inside the school to combat if the shooter was still there. All you nutjobs think the police are magically going to arrest only the shooter in a chaotic situation without knowing how he/she looks.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 12-20-2012 at 09:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #76
~ KiLLa KaZi ~  space
avatar space
919 to ya d0me !
space
$4,701 | 13970035
Kadillac87 said:


You do realize you just described callers calling in reporting a shooting with no detail of the shooter. When the cops came, the detained everybody in the area because the shooter was not identified. It's called securing the perimeter. It's simple logic. If you hear gun shots, people are going to run. It's no surprise there would be reports of "shadows" running after hearing gunfire.

You people are over thinking this.
when the cops came the shooting was over...so yea..they have to clear tha scene and make sure the gunmen are gone/dead/disarmed..and detain everyone because you don't know who the shooter is....but are you going to run from the school allll the way into the woods...and you're running from the police...you come out the woods and the first thing you say as you're walkin' by the parents is "you didn't do it......."...what is it you "didn't do" ?

yes..I agree with ur logic...anyone with common sense will run from the shooting..but when you don't hear anymore shots and you hear sirens from police cars are you going to take off running into the woods trying to get away from the police?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #77
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
not UNTIL the Government comes knockin down doors takin' ur a.ss to some concentration camp..or UNTIL the Government starts k!lling their own (out in the open)...
David Koresh had 1 million rounds of ammo and a strong team behind him, he couldnt even beat the Feds, much less the US military

and you think some AR-15 would help you against the govt, youre an idiot
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #78
~ KiLLa KaZi ~  space
avatar space
919 to ya d0me !
space
$4,701 | 13970035
nightmare said:
David Koresh had 1 million rounds of ammo and a strong team behind him, he couldnt even beat the Feds, much less the US military

and you think some AR-15 would help you against the govt, youre an idiot
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #79
Kadillac87 201 heat pts201 space
avatar space
Proverbs 18:12
space
$14,935 | POWERFUL
~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
when the cops came the shooting was over...so yea..they have to clear tha scene and make sure the gunmen are gone/dead/disarmed..and detain everyone because you don't know who the shooter is....but are you going to run from the school allll the way into the woods...and you're running from the police...you come out the woods and the first thing you say as you're walkin' by the parents is "you didn't do it......."...what is it you "didn't do" ?

yes..I agree with ur logic...anyone with common sense will run from the shooting..but when you don't hear anymore shots and you hear sirens from police cars are you going to take off running into the woods trying to get away from the police?
If you hear shots, you're probably not going to stop running until you're home. Nobody said the guy in the woods was running. You are jumping to that conclusion. The only thing I said is reports of people running, like the person who said he saw two shadows runnings near the gym are to be expected. A shadow doesn't equate to a person in the woods with camo pants on. They're probably not the same people.

All we know is that guy was led out of the woods by police. Maybe he was cutting firewood when the shooting first happened. Maybe he was in the parking lot, heard shots and ran into the woods. We don't know. Obviously whatever he was doing, he was determined to not be involved. But since he was detained, he automatically was a shooter, right?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #80
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
you guys are nuts, idk if people on here are trolling or mentally ill, or high as sh*t
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
27 viewing
Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
127 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside jazmine
69 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside Johnny Depp Turns Cold-Blooded Mob Boss In The New Trailer For Crime Dr..
38 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Welven "Deez Nuts" The Great Gets Pranked... Thinks He Gonna Smash Stri..
109 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Dame Dash Buys KarmaLoop for $7 Million Dollars
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
May 23 - Adult dating site hacked
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Sauce walka: drake is using Houston
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
NBA 2K16 listing hints at animation improvements, modes and more
88 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Ciara Got Russell Wilson on Step Daddy Mode :smdh:
120 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time