b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy
 12-20-2012, 08:41 PMaway - #61
Da Realness 2 heat pts

d 
space
$12,417 | POWERFUL
...i dunno my g. I hate to speak abotu #### like that on dead children.. but a part of me feel it was some government ####...

wont be surprised if we see more bizarre k!llings that are close to each other as the years come by.
 12-20-2012, 08:49 PMaway - #62
JewsusChrist 134 heat pts134

d 
space
$14,786 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ~ k!lla KaZi ~
I'll be the FIRST to say I can't stand when people say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy b4 doing any sort of research...but peep..

Have you listened to the official police scanners from the local police that day? not trying to throw anything on you but it went a little like this...

- Police got a call from the school reporting someone is inside of the school shooting..ok..they say the police got on the scene less than 3 mins AFTER the call..an officer is still on the phone with the caller (not sure if the same who made the first one) but she claims she sees two shadows running near tha school gym (I have no idea where it is located)..the officer says he sees the "shadows/guys" running...he catches one (so he says)..and says he has him "proned down to the ground"..there's a video interview of the little kid saying he saw a man "pinned down" on the ground by police..there's a helicopter video of officers chasing another guy in the woods (2 different people)..the guy in the woods is wearing the same thing the caller said the shooter was wearing (no idea how he/she saw the shooter without being shot )..and bring the guy out the woods...there's another video interview with a man saying the police just came out the woods with the guy (the guy from the woods is telling the parents he "didn't do it")..the reporter asks the guy what was the dude from the woods wearing..and he says "camo pants with a black jacket"...also on the police scanner's audio...an officer says multiple weapons found.."a shotgun and a rifle" (tbh..can't remember if he mentioned the 2 handguns they say were found near the dead *shooter*)..

Like I said..just take the info however you want...####ed up situation all over..couldn't imagine that #### happening to someone I actually knew..smhh..

I was watching that #### live on Friday..and they k!lled that story of a 2nd shooter (guy in the woods)..after 15mins of saying they believe they found a 2nd shooter in the woods...it was said they believe he had nothing to do with it.....but they never ever said anything about who he was...why was he in the woods...why wasn't he taken to headquarters anyway..especially since he had on the SAME exact clothing as the *described shooter*...innocent or not..something doesn't add up with that entire story....

then they claimed they didn't find the rifle in the school...only da 2 handguns...they say they found the rifle in the trunk of his mother's car.....well...if he went in there and shot 20+ people (killing them @ that)....went BACK outside..and put the rifle in the trunk...went BACK inside..then took his own life ....wtf...w/e...####ed up #### all over....

Sounds fishy as fyck man I just hate this world. But we can't d
 12-20-2012, 08:58 PMonline - #63
WCIB 96 heat pts96

d 
space
$15,025 | POWERFUL
gunplay and people that agree with him lost.
 12-20-2012, 09:04 PMaway - #64
KnicksLost 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$39,780 | POWERFUL
I wouldnt say it was the govt but the whole circumstances around the shooting don't add up
 12-20-2012, 09:09 PMonline - #65
GBREEZE 127 heat pts127

d 
space
$7,792 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GrimeyMofo
google -------> MK-Ultra

OR

watch Denzel Washington in "MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE" (movie)
better yet refer to my post....

12-20-2012, 09:09 PMonline - #66
WCIB 96 heat pts96

d 
space
$15,025 | POWERFUL
what's funny is that the government has gone out of their way to make sure that guns aren't ####ed with, but now they're orchestrating murd3rs of 20 children so that they can take them away?

crackhead logic, plus ni##as who didn't pay attention in class or dropped out because they're stupid logic.
 12-20-2012, 09:12 PMaway - #67
Michael 1987 644 heat pts644

d 
space
$61,661 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WCIB
what's funny is that the government has gone out of their way to make sure that guns aren't ####ed with, but now they're orchestrating murd3rs of 20 children so that they can take them away?

crackhead logic, plus ni##as who didn't pay attention in class or dropped out because they're stupid logic.
You too now man cmon.
 12-20-2012, 09:14 PMaway - #68
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,036 | 15602067
Americans are so insecure. A tragedy happens and all they can think of is that they are trying to take away our precious guns.

Its easy to say guns dont k!ll people but the sheer fact that a first world country like USA has that much gun violence should maybe clue in that the right to have a gun should be reconsidered.

People think not having guns will lower security but I can guarantee that no guns equal less homocides
 12-20-2012, 09:15 PMaway - #69
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,036 | 15602067
Originally Posted by Michael 1987
You too now man cmon.
Rebut with actual facts please. Not an "smh". I would love actual facts to make a debate on
 12-20-2012, 09:18 PMonline - #70
WCIB 96 heat pts96

d 
space
$15,025 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael 1987
You too now man cmon.
you my ni##a Lo, but please talk to me with something other than youtube videos my ni##a. i'm more than willing to learn something that i don't know...
 12-20-2012, 09:20 PMaway - #71
Kadillac87 198 heat pts198

d 
space
$14,707 | POWERFUL
I'll be the FIRST to say I can't stand when people say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy b4 doing any sort of research...but peep..

Have you listened to the official police scanners from the local police that day? not trying to throw anything on you but it went a little like this...

- Police got a call from the school reporting someone is inside of the school shooting..ok..they say the police got on the scene less than 3 mins AFTER the call..an officer is still on the phone with the caller (not sure if the same who made the first one) but she claims she sees two shadows running near tha school gym (I have no idea where it is located)..the officer says he sees the "shadows/guys" running...he catches one (so he says)..and says he has him "proned down to the ground"..there's a video interview of the little kid saying he saw a man "pinned down" on the ground by police..there's a helicopter video of officers chasing another guy in the woods (2 different people)..the guy in the woods is wearing the same thing the caller said the shooter was wearing (no idea how he/she saw the shooter without being shot )..and bring the guy out the woods...there's another video interview with a man saying the police just came out the woods with the guy (the guy from the woods is telling the parents he "didn't do it")..the reporter asks the guy what was the dude from the woods wearing..and he says "camo pants with a black jacket"...also on the police scanner's audio...an officer says multiple weapons found.."a shotgun and a rifle" (tbh..can't remember if he mentioned the 2 handguns they say were found near the dead *shooter*)..

Like I said..just take the info however you want...####ed up situation all over..couldn't imagine that #### happening to someone I actually knew..smhh..

I was watching that #### live on Friday..and they k!lled that story of a 2nd shooter (guy in the woods)..after 15mins of saying they believe they found a 2nd shooter in the woods...it was said they believe he had nothing to do with it.....but they never ever said anything about who he was...why was he in the woods...why wasn't he taken to headquarters anyway..especially since he had on the SAME exact clothing as the *described shooter*...innocent or not..something doesn't add up with that entire story....

then they claimed they didn't find the rifle in the school...only da 2 handguns...they say they found the rifle in the trunk of his mother's car.....well...if he went in there and shot 20+ people (killing them @ that)....went BACK outside..and put the rifle in the trunk...went BACK inside..then took his own life ....wtf...w/e...####ed up #### all over....

You do realize you just described callers calling in reporting a shooting with no detail of the shooter. When the cops came, the detained everybody in the area because the shooter was not identified. It's called securing the perimeter. It's simple logic. If you hear gun shots, people are going to run. It's no surprise there would be reports of "shadows" running after hearing gunfire.

You people are over thinking this.
 12-20-2012, 09:24 PMaway - #72
.amberlamps. 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$25,579 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by S.TEX
hol up, can gunplay even legally own a gun?
 12-20-2012, 09:29 PMaway - #73
marcchrome 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$9,417 | POWERFUL
the junky speaks truth.............
 12-20-2012, 09:53 PMaway - #74
white-chocolate 109 heat pts109

d 
space
$10,427 | POWERFUL
for once i agree with this base head

12-20-2012, 09:56 PMaway - #75
g0tt1 67 heat pts67

d 
space
$7,468 | POWERFUL
Gunplay sitting at home doing heroin and ####... ni##a shut the #### up have some respect for the dead
 12-20-2012, 10:10 PMaway - #76

d 
space
$14,707 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The N
this eyewitness saw others...

Again though all these conspiracies and views are because they never show VIDEO FOOTAGE

of the initial entrance of these mass k!llings, all they have to do is show the footage just like

Columbine and people wouldn't be creating conspiracies, no need to we get to see the actual event.

What ever happened to logic? That video doesn't describe a second shooter. It describes someone getting detained. The witness never said shooter. Only you nutjobs would automatically jump to the conclusions that a person being detained meant he was the shooter. Let's play the logic game for a second. Police get multiple calls reporting gunfire at an elementary school but no description of the shooter. Do they A) secure the perimeter and detain everyone in the area until hey can figure things out or B) Arrest the shooter who they have no description of?

People with a brain knows the police would secure the perimeter and arrest anything that moves inside that radius while sending in a squad inside the school to combat if the shooter was still there. All you nutjobs think the police are magically going to arrest only the shooter in a chaotic situation without knowing how he/she looks.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 12-20-2012 at 10:12 PM..
 12-20-2012, 10:11 PMaway - #77
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 

d 
space
$4,676 | 13865033
Originally Posted by Kadillac87

You do realize you just described callers calling in reporting a shooting with no detail of the shooter. When the cops came, the detained everybody in the area because the shooter was not identified. It's called securing the perimeter. It's simple logic. If you hear gun shots, people are going to run. It's no surprise there would be reports of "shadows" running after hearing gunfire.

You people are over thinking this.
when the cops came the shooting was over...so yea..they have to clear tha scene and make sure the gunmen are gone/dead/disarmed..and detain everyone because you don't know who the shooter is....but are you going to run from the school allll the way into the woods...and you're running from the police...you come out the woods and the first thing you say as you're walkin' by the parents is "you didn't do it......."...what is it you "didn't do" ?

yes..I agree with ur logic...anyone with common sense will run from the shooting..but when you don't hear anymore shots and you hear sirens from police cars are you going to take off running into the woods trying to get away from the police?
 12-20-2012, 10:23 PMaway - #78
nightmare 420 heat pts420

d 
space
$12,844 | POWERFUL
not UNTIL the Government comes knockin down doors takin' ur a$s to some concentration camp..or UNTIL the Government starts k!lling their own (out in the open)...
David Koresh had 1 million rounds of ammo and a strong team behind him, he couldnt even beat the Feds, much less the US military

and you think some AR-15 would help you against the govt, youre an idiot
 12-20-2012, 10:27 PMaway - #79
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 

d 
space
$4,676 | 13865033
Originally Posted by nightmare
David Koresh had 1 million rounds of ammo and a strong team behind him, he couldnt even beat the Feds, much less the US military

and you think some AR-15 would help you against the govt, youre an idiot
 12-20-2012, 10:32 PMaway - #80

d 
space
$14,707 | POWERFUL
when the cops came the shooting was over...so yea..they have to clear tha scene and make sure the gunmen are gone/dead/disarmed..and detain everyone because you don't know who the shooter is....but are you going to run from the school allll the way into the woods...and you're running from the police...you come out the woods and the first thing you say as you're walkin' by the parents is "you didn't do it......."...what is it you "didn't do" ?

yes..I agree with ur logic...anyone with common sense will run from the shooting..but when you don't hear anymore shots and you hear sirens from police cars are you going to take off running into the woods trying to get away from the police?
If you hear shots, you're probably not going to stop running until you're home. Nobody said the guy in the woods was running. You are jumping to that conclusion. The only thing I said is reports of people running, like the person who said he saw two shadows runnings near the gym are to be expected. A shadow doesn't equate to a person in the woods with camo pants on. They're probably not the same people.

All we know is that guy was led out of the woods by police. Maybe he was cutting firewood when the shooting first happened. Maybe he was in the parking lot, heard shots and ran into the woods. We don't know. Obviously whatever he was doing, he was determined to not be involved. But since he was detained, he automatically was a shooter, right?

What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
90 comments
NBA Adrian Wojnarowski Kings and Nets discussing Deron Willi..
69 comments
NBA Lakers TV viewership down 28% this year
68 comments
  Dec 20 - Man Supposedly Shot And Killed In The Dayton ...
New reply 46 seconds ago - 59 comments - by AllenSports
 Video inside Bow Wow Looking Real Mad On 106 N Park Final Episode
New reply 11 minutes ago - 120 comments - by VA Prime
 Article inside Bobby Shmurda Facing A Total Of 71 Years In Prison
New reply 7 minutes ago - 161 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 247 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks On Culture
New reply 7 minutes ago - 102 comments - by ralph lauren
 Image(s) inside Q-tip Throwin Knowledge Darts At Iggy On Twitter
New reply 18 minutes ago - 143 comments - by ralph lauren
 Video inside Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops In Brooklyn By Topmkins
New reply 7 minutes ago - 866 comments - by cheenz
  Man Quotes 50 Cent Lyrics After Shooting Two Nypd Offi...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 154 comments - by A.Dot789

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,846 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.