This is BX @ Boxden.com

Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy

Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy
 12-20-2012, 06:02 PMaway - #41
thatruest 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,400 | POWERFUL
Wake up! Wake up! Wake the #### up! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

People are doing what they've been doing since communities were started... ####ing.
 12-20-2012, 06:05 PMaway - #42
TB 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$13,151 | POWERFUL
smh @ you mutha####as all pro gov't, research black wall street and stfu, the gov't has used guns on it's citizens before and over some bull####, stop acting like they won't, i hate smart dumb mutha####as
 12-20-2012, 06:06 PMaway - #43
murdamurda 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$4,902 | POWERFUL
50 Really GaveGunplay BrainDamage
 12-20-2012, 06:14 PMaway - #44
kidd247 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,956 | 10775731
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
It's always the unintelligent crackheads talking about it's a conspiracy. Can't even do long division but expect us to believe they uncovered all the secrets of the government. If the govt is as big and bad as you nuts say, why haven't they sent a drone over your house yet to blow you up? Where I'm from snitches get stitches. The govt must be from the suburbans. They not in these streets handling these snitches. Makes me believe they're not as big and bad as you nuts believe.

12-20-2012, 06:17 PMaway - #45
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

d 
space
$14,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kidd247
That's what happen when you try to edit a sentence from saying the govt is suburban to the govt must be from the suburbs.

12-20-2012, 06:23 PMaway - #46
GST 

d 
space
$12,201 | POWERFUL
wasn't his gun rights taken away a long time ago ?

so now he just telling on himself more
 12-20-2012, 06:24 PMaway - #47
ThePainkiller 299 heat pts299

d 
space
$52,868 | POWERFUL
Very true
 12-20-2012, 06:39 PMaway - #48
DNa BRoWN 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$876 | 11656778
Karma a bish RIP those babies
 12-20-2012, 06:42 PMaway - #49
iThink 7 heat pts

d 
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The N
this eyewitness saw others...

Again though all these conspiracies and views are because they never show VIDEO FOOTAGE

of the initial entrance of these mass k!llings, all they have to do is show the footage just like

Columbine and people wouldn't be creating conspiracies, no need to we get to see the actual event.
get THE absoute #### out of here with this. nobody wants to see that ####. 20 children died execution style and you want the parents to relive the events by having it broadcast on international news outlets?

arab spring is not gonna happen in the US, give it up. y'all can rise up against the us military if you want to, i'm sitting that one out.
 12-20-2012, 06:45 PMaway - #50
Leezee 

d 
space
$1,142 | 5728204
I love how people are so quick to a$sume its a government job with no proof. The facts are that 21 little kids are dead. I listen to all these people talk so definitive of 911 and now this, but they have nothing to back it up with, just hate of the government. its a great tale to tell but you have nothing to back it up but ur own distorted bravado. Also, when it first happened people did think there might be a second shooter but no one was found. thats where that came from. Gunplay sounds like a lil punk-ass if you ask me. Then he goes and deletes his tweet. The good news is tomorrow is Dec 21, 2012. I hope it all ends because the p*ssy-ness that is tolerated as normal manly behavior has reached an all time high. Gunplay needs to stop playin with guns that are big-boy toys and man the f*ck up. Realize that even in the United States of Twitter, a mans word is still what it all boils down to.
 12-20-2012, 06:47 PMaway - #51
GollyI'mGully 62 heat pts62

d 
space
$7,233 | POWERFUL
i don't think it's a conspiracy but i do find it funny how many people believe the government is out to help them
 12-20-2012, 06:52 PMaway - #52
Michael 1987 636 heat pts636

d 
space
$59,057 | POWERFUL
It takes a crackhead to speak the truth. But since he is a crackhead nobody believes him.

You blind a$s motha####az. Oh btw reguardless of the tweet being deleted it was still said.
 12-20-2012, 06:52 PMaway - #53
kevante 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,247 | 13611585
oh btw what happened to this?

this eyewitness saw others...

Again though all these conspiracies and views are because they never show VIDEO FOOTAGE

of the initial entrance of these mass k!llings, all they have to do is show the footage just like

Columbine and people wouldn't be creating conspiracies, no need to we get to see the actual event.
First time I heard about that
 12-20-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #54
StatisticZ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,564 | 19113085
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
he may be right
They did keep pressing a renewed AWB basically after every "mass" shooting this year, all of which didn't gather any gov or public approval, until...
 12-20-2012, 07:06 PMaway - #55
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 

d 
space
$4,616 | 13550015
Originally Posted by Leezee
I love how people are so quick to a$sume its a government job with no proof. The facts are that 21 little kids are dead. I listen to all these people talk so definitive of 911 and now this, but they have nothing to back it up with, just hate of the government. its a great tale to tell but you have nothing to back it up but ur own distorted bravado. Also, when it first happened people did think there might be a second shooter but no one was found. thats where that came from. Gunplay sounds like a lil punk-ass if you ask me. Then he goes and deletes his tweet. The good news is tomorrow is Dec 21, 2012. I hope it all ends because the p*ssy-ness that is tolerated as normal manly behavior has reached an all time high. Gunplay needs to stop playin with guns that are big-boy toys and man the f*ck up. Realize that even in the United States of Twitter, a mans word is still what it all boils down to.
I'll be the FIRST to say I can't stand when people say EVERYTHING is a conspiracy b4 doing any sort of research...but peep..

Have you listened to the official police scanners from the local police that day? not trying to throw anything on you but it went a little like this...

- Police got a call from the school reporting someone is inside of the school shooting..ok..they say the police got on the scene less than 3 mins AFTER the call..an officer is still on the phone with the caller (not sure if the same who made the first one) but she claims she sees two shadows running near tha school gym (I have no idea where it is located)..the officer says he sees the "shadows/guys" running...he catches one (so he says)..and says he has him "proned down to the ground"..there's a video interview of the little kid saying he saw a man "pinned down" on the ground by police..there's a helicopter video of officers chasing another guy in the woods (2 different people)..the guy in the woods is wearing the same thing the caller said the shooter was wearing (no idea how he/she saw the shooter without being shot )..and bring the guy out the woods...there's another video interview with a man saying the police just came out the woods with the guy (the guy from the woods is telling the parents he "didn't do it")..the reporter asks the guy what was the dude from the woods wearing..and he says "camo pants with a black jacket"...also on the police scanner's audio...an officer says multiple weapons found.."a shotgun and a rifle" (tbh..can't remember if he mentioned the 2 handguns they say were found near the dead *shooter*)..

Like I said..just take the info however you want...####ed up situation all over..couldn't imagine that #### happening to someone I actually knew..smhh..

I was watching that #### live on Friday..and they k!lled that story of a 2nd shooter (guy in the woods)..after 15mins of saying they believe they found a 2nd shooter in the woods...it was said they believe he had nothing to do with it.....but they never ever said anything about who he was...why was he in the woods...why wasn't he taken to headquarters anyway..especially since he had on the SAME exact clothing as the *described shooter*...innocent or not..something doesn't add up with that entire story....

then they claimed they didn't find the rifle in the school...only da 2 handguns...they say they found the rifle in the trunk of his mother's car.....well...if he went in there and shot 20+ people (killing them @ that)....went BACK outside..and put the rifle in the trunk...went BACK inside..then took his own life ....wtf...w/e...####ed up #### all over....
 12-20-2012, 07:08 PMaway - #56
{XtoDaZ} 

d 
space
$3,646 | 8710597
Show the video of this clumsy geek with anxiety issues rushing into the school like a Terminator holding a AR15, I always find it funny they describe these k!llers as quiet,anxiety issues geeks that all of sudden do a complete 180 and become super k!ller a$sassins with no fear no anxiety.

A supposed scared geek/ semi mental giant handling AR15s and Guns like is second nature?, planning out massacres with strategic outcomes?, I am pretty sure a anxiety driven geek would be scared to even hold an AR15, let alone walk out of the house to use it on other humans, these ####s are all on some type of drug that is causing this sudden change, psychotrophics mind control drugs.

Again people want them to Show the footage....
when will they ever show that?, people wonder why some don't believe these stuff
is because in a world of cameras everywhere we never get to see the initial entrance
of these 20 year old geeks all of sudden walking around like super a$sassins scaring
everybody, so the geeks are the true monsters of society?, that's what it looks like we look at the facts of these mass k!llings they are all the same exact personas.
Yea, because it takes a Terminator-like persona to shoot defenseless women and children. Shouldn't you be in your b0mb shelter preparing for the end of the world?
 12-20-2012, 07:12 PMaway - #57
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 

d 
space
$4,616 | 13550015
Originally Posted by {XtoDaZ}
Yea, because it takes a Terminator-like persona to shoot defenseless women and children. Shouldn't you be in your b0mb shelter preparing for the end of the world?
You still have to be mentally prepared for some #### like that tho, mane..let alone a gotdamn a$sassin to do all of that in that little time...could you even imagine that ####...the scene after? let alone just seeing kids get blasted left to right...that #### krazyy
 12-20-2012, 07:18 PMaway - #58
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

d 
space
$14,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StatisticZ
They did keep pressing a renewed AWB basically after every "mass" shooting this year, all of which didn't gather any gov or public approval, until...
They've been pressing a renewed AWB since 2004. That's when Clinton's 10 yr ban expired. The majority of Americans have always supported AWB. It's not something new. The NRA just lobbies and inject fear to keep those laws off the books. Children were shot during the Dunblane shooting in 1996 in the UK which led to gun control laws. Are you trying to tell me our govt is competent enough to pull off all these mass shootings but yet are incompetent enough to not realize shooting kids gets gun control laws until 16 yrs later.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 12-20-2012 at 07:33 PM..
 12-20-2012, 07:31 PMaway - #59
Down-N-H-Town 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,704 | 9492037
I mentioned this in another thread. It's hard to believe but if you think about it, this whole shooting had been too sensationalized. We all know this was a terrible act and the victims should be remembered but now the television stations are actually changing their programming, changing the topics of their shows for this. Gun control is an issue.
 12-20-2012, 07:35 PMaway - #60
Like Kobe 

d 
space
$2,199 | 3812697
hope the government does take your guns away and throws you all in internment camps
####ing clowns
been talking that government takeover bull#### for a decade now

probably think the world ends tonight too huh

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Andrew Wiggins' girl
55 comments
Image inside  The Official "I thought this actor was gonna blow up...
123 comments
NFL Breaking News: Former Titans Kicker Rob Bironas Dies at 36
80 comments
 NFL Deangelo Hall Out For Remainder Of The Season. :smh:
New reply 47 seconds ago - 60 comments - by FreeBigga
 Video inside Fashawn Reacts To Nipsey Hussle's $100 Mixtape, Says &...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL Ray Rice Will Reportedly Argue That Tmz Edited Elevato...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Dray
 Video inside Bet Hip Hop Awards - Url Cypher
New reply 37 minutes ago - 87 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 NBA Wade & Union Joint Statement On Nude Pictures
New reply 33 minutes ago - 132 comments - by Dray
 BOX Mayweather Called Before State Panel
New reply 41 minutes ago - 77 comments - by stogz
 Video inside Daylyt Smokes His First Blunt Ever With Snoop And Murd...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 112 comments - by Star
 NCAAF Nfl Scout Says Jameis Winston Is Now A Late 2nd Rounde...
New reply 47 minutes ago - 62 comments - by italiansteve

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.