Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy

Gunplay Tweets That Shooting at Sandy Hook Was a Government Conspiracy
 12-20-2012, 12:15 PMaway - #21
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,896 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heat in 5
I know about the right to own a gun ni##a, but if the government lessened the availability to get one instead of making them illegal completely, why would that be bad?
They want to take guns away from everybody, their is no lessened scenario they must disarm everybody, some people take that to heart it becomes personal when they see government gearing to take their constitutional right away.

Gun sales have been the highest in US history through these current constant massacres,
the same exact guns AR15, Bushmasters, etc have all pretty much got free advertising from these massacres, gun supporters always say a ####ed up fact but if the entire theater and schools were packed with gun owners they would all shoot up the a$sassin and lessen his impact on the situation.

Yet every situation is the same psycho with powerful weapons
kills tons of people with no guns.

What do you think most people are going to do now?, they will be strapped up and that's why
gun sales are going up to the highest levels.

Last edited by The N; 12-20-2012 at 12:22 PM..
 12-20-2012, 12:25 PMaway - #22
eCity 420 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$7,012 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The N
Show the video of this clumsy geek with anxiety issues rushing into the school like a Terminator holding a AR15, I always find it funny they describe these k!llers as quiet,anxiety issues geeks that all of sudden do a complete 180 and become super k!ller a$sassins with no fear no anxiety.

A supposed scared geek/ semi mental giant handling AR15s and Guns like is second nature?, planning out massacres with strategic outcomes?, I am pretty sure a anxiety driven geek would be scared to even hold an AR15, let alone walk out of the house to use it on other humans, these ####s are all on some type of drug that is causing this sudden change, psychotrophics mind control drugs.

Again people want them to Show the footage....
when will they ever show that?, people wonder why some don't believe these stuff
is because in a world of cameras everywhere we never get to see the initial entrance
of these 20 year old geeks all of sudden walking around like super a$sassins scaring
everybody, so the geeks are the true monsters of society?, that's what it looks like we look at the facts of these mass k!llings they are all the same exact personas.
did u kno guns have triggers, when u pull it bullets come out??
it aint hard to massacre a bunch of people in a ####in room with nowhere to go, stop actin like u gotta be a copy of rambo just to do dumb ####..

how da #### is blasting on some kids makin u a super a$sassin? all u gotta do is be crazy/mentally unst@ble to go through with it.
 12-20-2012, 12:35 PMaway - #23
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
Why they want to take our guns away now? Why didn't they take our guns away a long time ago?
 12-20-2012, 12:36 PMonline - #24
52:1 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$18,688 | POWERFUL
I say this out of respect for the victims as well as their families dealing with the suffering,

Everyone is holla'n "it's the government", "they want to take our guns", "O-M-G it's big brother", yadda yadda yadda. but this is what I do not understand...

1). What are people going to do to stop the government from taking their weapons?
Everyone wants to point out the problem, which is good, but NO ONE is pointing out a solution. or better yet, a reasonable and sensible solution. Adolf Hitler is quoted as saying....

Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler, From Edict of March 18, 1938
"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms; history shows that all conquerers who have allowed their subjected people to carry arms have prepared their own fall."
2). Is our government capable of k!lling it's own citizens?

those are just 2 examples, 2 different races, 1 seemingly unified and common theme... freedom/rebellion against the US Government. now it is still a heated debate rather the US government false flagged 9/11, I can't say whether they did or did not, I doubt ANYONE will unless the government actually comes out and says "we initiated and carried out the 9/11 attacks." but it stands to debate and argue that the US government is not 1 who turns away from the idea of snuffing out the flame of it's own citizens.

For debate purposes: Why would the government k!ll it's own citizens?
the easiest answer to draw a conclusion to, but hardest to rationalize and explain is this.... Create A Solution To A Problem, Create A Problem And Sell The Solution.

The economy is kind of ran along these same principles when you think about "Supply & Demand". You can drive up the cost/value/worth of ANYTHING IF you control the demand/availability of said item(s).

Now lets say the "Supply" is guns,
the "Demand" is control,

which better way to easily force the control of fire-arms (and subsequently disregarding the Constitution in the process) than Cause a problem, your already have a Solution for?

I will always remember the reaction of citizens (mainly in New York) who were asked how did they feel about the Patriot Act and the new security measures being taking to secure citizens by increasing Video Surveillance upon the nation and damn near 8/10 people agreed it was a necessity to secure the nation's boarders and it's peoples.

This is absolutely crazy, you're willing to give up your freedoms to feel more "secure"? when it's clear, with this latest tragedy at hand that "terrorism" isn't something that's going to cease due to increased surveillance or "transparency".

3.) Operation: Fast & Furious
Our Government KNOWINGLY and PURPOSELY handed over the same style of weapons that the american media is in an uproar about, to Mexican Drug Cartels and then "lost" track of these weapons. No one is pressing this issue on holding those responsible in the DEA accountable for these weapons 1 which was used to k!ll an American Boarder Patrol Agent ....

Originally Posted by http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/18/cbs-news-fast-and-furious-gun-found-at-site-where-mexican-beauty-queen-killed/
Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was k!lled in December 2010 by marijuana smugglers who used guns from the “Fast and Furious” operation.
=====

So on the real, Gun Control is dangerous as well as beneficial but who's to say how to stop massacres and mentally unst@ble individuals from committing mass crimes. and America is NOT the only place to suffer such acts, the entire world has issues with these types of crimes.

bottom line, what's the solution YOU propose to combat this?
 12-20-2012, 12:44 PMaway - #25
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,896 | POWERFUL
I'm saying is it that hard to believe when we've seen that asian ni##a in his terminator suit already? Or the 2 columbine ni##as IN the school with guns? Do you REALLY need pics or vids, is it that unbelievable?

ni##as think logically, if the people were to go into a state of revolution you really think their little pistols and AR's would help? Against the US government? This isn't the 1800s....
I am saying people want to see, we live in a world where we have instant info and visually driven, it is no surprise some people do not want to see that but others do and that's where conspiracies come.

I know 2nd comment was for the other guy but again it has nothing to do with that
it has to do with Constitutional right for people to have guns, if they see a threat to that
they will take it personal, lets say ok ban AR15s........what if the next mass k!llings is
with another gun?, ban that....ok then it moves to another gun......then another gun etc
clearly they will want to ban all guns from everybody just because of ONE GUYS psychotic decision?.

Next a mass k!lling with Knifes happens, ban all Knifes?... WHEN WILL IT BE ABOUT THE
KILLER not what he used to k!ll?, these kids have all have 1 central issue they all been
the same profile/personas, focus on that aspect.
 12-20-2012, 01:00 PMaway - #26
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,896 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FoShizzle8
please stop watching the national news media and do some research on your own(and legit sources to,not these tinfoil hat theory webpages like the ones who said that james holmes was under illuminati mind control or whatever)
Come on they want to have citizens only using bee bee guns if they had their way, however
you fail to realize it is all constitutional and tampering with that is not going to be easy, that's why this same subjects has been going since way before we were born, it isn't easy to tackle.

I see their fear of society being armed to the teeth but they need to realize....it is their right,
you can't change that constitutional right based on 1 guys psychotic decision.
 12-20-2012, 01:03 PMaway - #27
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,896 | POWERFUL
33 seconds of WTF

12-20-2012, 01:09 PMaway - #28
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,896 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ghost Writer
I don't know where you get this idea of a "super a$sassin" from. Its not that tough to put bullets in the heads of little children with a a$sAULT rifle. I'm talking from a skill level. You make it sound like it hard to do what he did.

Also LMAO @ powerful security protocols. This just shows how conspiracy theorists twist the truth as much as the media. They had a key card system my dude. That's it. That's the "powerful security protocol" you speak on. He shot out a window...boom, no more "powerful security protocol"....
Listen man de@th squad a$sassins with no remorse do these type of k!llings
not some SHY, SCARED. SOCIAL ANXIETY driven KID not trained to k!ll.......so explain to me
how this clumsy kid.....all of sudden become one of the biggest
assassins in US history?

The same kid who would be quiet and scared in school and in the world, he has never seen a #### in his nose before......all of sudden that personality he had been known for vanishes?
Doing things YOU AND I AND ANYBODY ELSE ON EARTH can't do?, who the #### shoots up kids execution style with AR 15s?, it clearly isnt supposed to be 20 year old socially scared geeks.

Do you realize the 180 mindset he had to do?, are you a$suming he was not on some
Psychotrophics mind control drug for this happen?, I say he was and all of these 20 year olds k!llers were all on some type of Meds in circulation out that is causing this sudden switch in
personality.

Whatever Med is out there causing this has to be tracked down, these medications while you think helps these kids it also ####s up their entire mindset where THEY LOSE THEMSELVES completely, they are no longer the quiet shy scared kid, their personality becomes the complete opposite on a extreme level.

Last edited by The N; 12-20-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 12-20-2012, 01:29 PMonline - #29
GrindPOWER$ 255 heat pts255

d 
space
$9,878 | POWERFUL
i agree with both side of the spectrum but don't it seem strange that this type of person with all these problems was the only one doing the shooting strap up look like a crack commando k!ller all i'm asking is just think about it for a minute.
 12-20-2012, 02:33 PMaway - #30
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
i wouldn't doubt it. the scopolamine devils breath #### i read about that when the batman k!ller #### happened. wouldn't doubt it if both them k!llings is related
 12-20-2012, 03:38 PMaway - #31
shadydre85 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$5,638 | POWERFUL

12-20-2012, 03:59 PMonline - #32
ogghosttrain 822 heat pts822

d 
space
$2,019 | POWERFUL

As Obama grandstands and uses the Sandy Hook crisis to, in the words of Eric Holder "brainwash the public" that guns are bad and the cause of violent crime and misery, We decided to show just a few of the documented cases of drone attacks that he personally ordered where children were k!lled. Drone attack after drone attack you will see the real face of the Globalists. This man does not care about children he cares about disarming the American people to bring in a totalitarian government.
 12-20-2012, 05:29 PMonline - #33
Heisenberg 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$7,217 | POWERFUL
no one needs a ####ing a$sault rifle in their house. no one. there is no excuse to have a high powered rifle lying around.

horseplay is on that crack again
 12-20-2012, 05:30 PMonline - #34
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 

d 
space
$4,611 | 13467290
Originally Posted by Heisenberg
no one needs a ####ing a$sault rifle in their house. no one. there is no excuse to have a high powered rifle lying around.

horseplay is on that crack again
not UNTIL the Government comes knockin down doors takin' ur a$s to some concentration camp..or UNTIL the Government starts k!lling their own (out in the open)...
 12-20-2012, 05:42 PMaway - #35
M2CEO 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$1,190 | 13965496
take away your guns for what? why exactly do you need guns? what will the government gain from you having no guns?
a policed nation to supress your dumbass....WAKE UP!!!
 12-20-2012, 05:45 PMaway - #36
Kadillac87 196 heat pts196

d 
space
$14,173 | POWERFUL
It's always the unintelligent crackheads talking about it's a conspiracy. Can't even do long division but expect us to believe they uncovered all the secrets of the government. If the govt is as big and bad as you nuts say, why haven't they sent a drone over your house yet to blow you up? Where I'm from snitches get stitches. The govt must be from the suburbans. They not in these streets handling these snitches. Makes me believe they're not as big and bad as you nuts believe.

12-20-2012, 05:49 PMaway - #37
Kadillac87 196 heat pts196

d 
space
$14,173 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by M2CEO
a policed nation to supress your dumbass....WAKE UP!!!
Yea because every citizen in Egypt and Syria was armed with guns when they decided it was time for a revolution. You don't need guns to f!ght back against the govt. And even if we were in a situation where we had to f!ght our own govt, we would be screwed. Try firing guns against drones miles in the air that can target you from 10 miles away.

12-20-2012, 05:53 PMaway - #38
dog4life 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,966 | 13146053
this dumbass
 12-20-2012, 05:54 PMaway - #39
Brian 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$4,346 | POWERFUL
he's sniffing to much coke, he's losing his mind
 12-20-2012, 05:58 PMaway - #40
sigNN 8 heat pts

d 
space
$3,758 | 19865615
take away your guns for what? why exactly do you need guns? what will the government gain from you having no guns?
get in touch with the world ni##a youll be surprised why they want us not to have guns anymore

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
55 comments
NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep or Rivers?
51 comments
NFL Official Predict your squads record thread.
69 comments
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 49 seconds ago - 113 comments - by Just Jimmy
  So, Yeah.. A Little Worried About "the Order: 188...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Ctrllers
  Actress Judy Greer Was A Hollywood Plant To Ruin M.kni...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 59 comments - by JaYYo
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 19 minutes ago - 290 comments - by AlienGod
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 145 comments - by yo0123yo
 Video inside The Truth About Beats By Dre!!! (mkbhd)
New reply 22 minutes ago - 155 comments - by calviiin
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 4 minutes ago - 82 comments - by PotheadFocker
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 23 minutes ago - 97 comments - by pa_general

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.