Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Ghostface k!llah comments about recent video of his son on Twitter

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
149 viewing
Video inside Karrine Steffans Breaks Down How She Got 'Superhead..
105 comments
most viewed right now
128 viewing
 All Premium Spotify Users should switch to Tidal Immediate..
79 comments

top in section
58 viewing
 Image inside Ayisha Diaz Bad Azz
top in eyecandy
top in section
18 viewing
Guy Spends $22,500 on Star Citizen, Has No Regrets
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Ghostface k!llah comments about recent video of his son on Twitter
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:14 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #21
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts space
avatar space
No More Talk
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Damn. He seems mad and embarassed. He didn't have to catch feelings like that but he is a human being. Could've just said, "thats my son and i love him"
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:14 PMJoined Nov 2011 - away - #22
Officer William 7 heat pts space
avatar space
tupacnasfan is my brother
space
$485 | 5303604
only sad people would talk sh*t about his son from watching that video and i feel bad for them
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:16 PMJoined Apr 2008 - away - #23
Young Buck 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
One snitchin a.ss n*gga
space
$2,611 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImInHerMouth
Damn. He seems mad and embarassed. He didn't have to catch feelings like that but he is a human being. Could've just said, "thats my son and i love him"
For real and if he's gay then that's cool, but at least man him up a bit.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:18 PMJoined Dec 2009 - away - #24
Difficult 100 heat pts100 space
avatar space
Problematic
space
$38,326 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Young Buck
For real and if he's gay then that's cool, but at least man him up a bit.
Then the boy wouldn't be who he is and he'd living a lie.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:20 PMJoined Nov 2011 - on now - #25
AwDamnItsLes  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$468 | 734976
Originally Posted by Young Buck
Damn ghost, I didn't mean it like that, I support the gays.

Even my uncle is gay, it's just he didn't become effeminate since he believed in still being a man at the end of the day. He even hated how some gays behaved like girls, since they were likely to get picked on without f!ghting back and even commit suicide, so I guess I got that from him. He's a super gay thug too, you wouldn't even know he was gay nor mess with him. Even his gay lover isn't effeminate, just muscles and mean mugging. I thought those two were best friends for a long time...until I saw them frenchkissing to an Usher song one tragic day.

I can't ever listen to "There goes my baby" the same again
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:21 PMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #26
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
why this n*gga even respond to people.
Probably did it for his son,
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:29 PMJoined Feb 2006 - on now - #27
S0uthernScience 19 heat pts19 space
avatar space
____________
space
$1,412 | 17132903
"The internet is so fu*k1n Sketchy"
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:30 PMJoined Apr 2008 - away - #28
Young Buck 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
One snitchin a.ss n*gga
space
$2,611 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Punonni Donni
Then the boy wouldn't be who he is and he'd living a lie.
I'm not saying he can't be gay but toughen up.

I've seen too many dudes who are gay and effeminate get picked on and never f!ghting back.

It's the same for standing up for yourself, you can't let people walk over you. It's the same for fat people, somebody rub your man t*tties, you either allow it and cry or beat the sh*t out of him. I know if someone called my uncle a f*ggot, he would've knocked them out and if he was cute then that man's b00ty is DOOMED.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:31 PMJoined Jan 2004 - on now - #29
all3rd 416 heat pts416 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$50,995 | POWERFUL
Mediatakeout actually fired someone on their staff for reporting on his son being gay. To be honest I don't see the big deal about this or Suge kid not like they are celebrities?
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:41 PMJoined Sep 2004 - away - #30
babalou  space
avatar space
The Machine!
space
$12,411 | POWERFUL
at him trying to deflect the info. fell right for the bait
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:43 PMJoined Dec 2009 - away - #31
Difficult 100 heat pts100 space
avatar space
Problematic
space
$38,326 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Young Buck
I'm not saying he can't be gay but toughen up.

I've seen too many dudes who are gay and effeminate get picked on and never f!ghting back.

It's the same for standing up for yourself, you can't let people walk over you. It's the same for fat people, somebody rub your man t*tties, you either allow it and cry or beat the sh*t out of him. I know if someone called my uncle a f*ggot, he would've knocked them out and if he was cute then that man's b00ty is DOOMED.
I've seen some ratchet a.ss gay guys and trannies beat thugs a.sses. Not all feminine gays are weak. You must haven't been to Florida. They don't take sh*t! Imagine getting stomped to the ground by a guy with body glitter on, in some skinny jeans and heels while his tranny friends beat you with hammers. The sh*t I've seen. Don't take it lightly.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:48 PMJoined Jun 2010 - on now - #32
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
S.L.A.B.-ed
space
$20,072 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HUDA2daF
i truly dont understand what hes trying to say.
me either
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:55 PMJoined Feb 2006 - away - #33
Illstreet 36 heat pts36 space
avatar space
King Of New York
space
$17,325 | POWERFUL
Ghost is my dude... And I feel for him... And understand what he's saying...

But he's clearly embarrassed that his son is gay.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 12:58 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #34
LebronOnYoBtch 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Overly Dedicated
space
$984 | 5438551
^^ Word
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:02 PMJoined Apr 2008 - away - #35
Young Buck 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
One snitchin a.ss n*gga
space
$2,611 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Punonni Donni
I've seen some ratchet a.ss gay guys and trannies beat thugs a.sses. Not all feminine gays are weak. You must haven't been to Florida. They don't take sh*t! Imagine getting stomped to the ground by a guy with body glitter on, in some skinny jeans and heels while his tranny friends beat you with hammers. The sh*t I've seen. Don't take it lightly.
Oh don't get me wrong, I know the fabulous ones can whoop some a.ss, I've witnessed that.

But who knows, maybe GFK's son is the very same, but Ghostface should just say his son is gay as something proud.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:02 PMJoined Sep 2009 - away - #36
Im Soo Special 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,597 | POWERFUL
im not reading all that sh*t
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:02 PMJoined May 2011 - away - #37
p imperial  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,891 | 12332789
Originally Posted by Young Buck
Damn ghost, I didn't mean it like that, I support the gays.

Even my uncle is gay, it's just he didn't become effeminate since he believed in still being a man at the end of the day. He even hated how some gays behaved like girls, since they were likely to get picked on without f!ghting back and even commit suicide, so I guess I got that from him. He's a super gay thug too, you wouldn't even know he was gay nor mess with him. Even his gay lover isn't effeminate, just muscles and mean mugging. I thought those two were best friends for a long time...until I saw them frenchkissing to an Usher song one tragic day.

I can't ever listen to "There goes my baby" the same again
fu*kin
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:06 PMJoined Mar 2012 - away - #38
Slime Vado 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Member
space
$62 | 547573
i feel him
who the fu*k cares if his son's gay
stop it
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:09 PMJoined Apr 2006 - away - #39
RAZAH CUTS 3716 heat pts3716 space
avatar space
"macehualli"
space
$43,935 | POWERFUL
Ghost is 100% correct...n*ggas that sit and gossip on the Internet is leading lives of constant negativity and are missing the point of the web...

on the other hand tho, I find it kind of interesting that the first analogy he drew between him having a possibly homos3xual son was with someone having a mother that smokes crack...
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:10 PMJoined Aug 2005 - away - #40
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts space
avatar space
NlggasWalkDaPlankErydayB.
space
$12,449 | POWERFUL
pretty much everybody got somebody gay or on drugs in their family.. it is what it is
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
107 viewing
Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Augusta native Cortez Berry is NOT enjoying his st..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Godfather Girth shows off amazing physique (Rare Q..
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Audio inside Diddy Outed AGAIN by the King of Instagram aka Fat ..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Trap God Gucci Mane releases artwork for next five..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Pour the wine, light the fire Girl your wish is my..
68 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Juelz girl aint got a belly button  
66 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Kendrick Lamar Breaks Down Tracks From 'To Pimp A B..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Malaysians shot down a real life DRAGON!!!
72 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time