b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef
 11-05-2012, 07:40 PMaway - #21
Dray 631 heat pts631

d 
space
$35,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Yep, seem like everybody in Georgia hates Ross. And I know people mentioned before that the GDs in these videos are connected with DTE but it seems odd that all of this Rick Ross VS Georgia GD #### started coming out after the BET Awards f!ght with Ross and Jeezy given the fact that GDz are deep in Jeezy's hometown Macon. Maybe that's just a coincidence though. Even though Jeezy not GD, I wonder what the GDs down in Macon think about Rick Ross, probaly would ride for Jeezy just for him being from Macon.
good point
 11-05-2012, 09:09 PMaway - #22
BigRed912 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,229 | 8163873
Man every last one of these dudes in these videos is in violation if they really want to say they GD. Real G's aint movin like this anymore and aint no word came out the Chi about Ross.
 11-05-2012, 09:39 PMaway - #23
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
"i think i'm big meech, larry hoover" = gd leaders.
black bar mitzvah = actin like he some kinda imaginary gang boss using their symbol.

the thing is the bd's could be mad for the same reason. gd's probly doin this just so they don't look soft with all the keef ####
 11-05-2012, 09:57 PMaway - #24
BigRed912 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,229 | 8163873
Originally Posted by CIDF
"i think i'm big meech, larry hoover" = gd leaders.
black bar mitzvah = actin like he some kinda imaginary gang boss using their symbol.

the thing is the bd's could be mad for the same reason. gd's probly doin this just so they don't look soft with all the keef ####
Meech aint got nothin to do wit GD....and the last thing any true G is worried about is a BD believe that lol
 11-05-2012, 09:58 PMaway - #25
Klasicktha1 6 heat pts

d 
space
$548 | 4120269
These goofy mutha####az gonna have the law doing shakedowns on all the Folks in every known state the Folks reside in if something happens to Ross....especially here in Chicago, Dumb a$s nyggas!!!!
 11-05-2012, 11:50 PMaway - #26
OG Killa 150 heat pts150

d 
space
$14,348 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Grafted Genes
Unless you are a part of MMG........ you just read my post, responded to my post, dedicated 15 words to my post and posted an animated Gif to my post.

And here I am doing the exact same #### minus the gif, making myself look like a hypocrite and a retarded man child in the process.
 11-06-2012, 12:27 AMaway - #27
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresco

Real Grafted, I hate you.
Just so you know we all have different Ip addresses.

My address matches my identity, the imposter is the Jihadist terrorist guy spewing
anti-American rhetoric and trying to recruit people into fundamentalist Islam on this website.

Due to the election a lot of islamic Jihadists are using fake identities on websites to recruit people so be a true patriot and give this IP 99.101.66.151 to all authorities.

Let's keep our country safe,
 11-06-2012, 12:52 AMaway - #28
retroren 

d 
space
$245 | 1256632
Soooooooo.... does that mean they're gonna beat up Rockie Fresh too??? That would be ####ed up
 11-06-2012, 01:50 AMaway - #29
OG Killa 150 heat pts150

d 
space
$14,348 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Just so you know we all have different Ip addresses.

My address matches my identity, the imposter is the Jihadist terrorist guy spewing
anti-American rhetoric and trying to recruit people into fundamentalist Islam on this website.

Due to the election a lot of islamic Jihadists are using fake identities on websites to recruit people so be a true patriot and give this IP 99.101.66.151 to all authorities.

Let's keep our country safe,
I've never seen a man so happy about getting somebody's else IP address
 11-06-2012, 07:25 AMaway - #30
grapedrank 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$7,635 | POWERFUL
PUBLICITY FOR album sales.... yall cant tell? cause these goons are gonna let someone video tape them commtting a crime right?
 11-06-2012, 09:19 AMaway - #31
RubbahBandMayn 

d 
space
$7,165 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Yep, seem like everybody in Georgia hates Ross. And I know people mentioned before that the GDs in these videos are connected with DTE but it seems odd that all of this Rick Ross VS Georgia GD #### started coming out after the BET Awards f!ght with Ross and Jeezy given the fact that GDz are deep in Jeezy's hometown Macon. Maybe that's just a coincidence though. Even though Jeezy not GD, I wonder what the GDs down in Macon think about Rick Ross, probaly would ride for Jeezy just for him being from Macon.
Good Point! I was thinking the same #### after I started seeing these videos

New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

NBA Rondo era is over in Boston. RT @SportsCenter Celtics ag..
252 comments
NBA So where does Rajon Rondo help the Mavs finish at this s..
102 comments
NFL Defensive rookie of the year candidates: Aaron Donald, C..
122 comments
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 2 minutes ago - 206 comments - by Nickel
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 309 comments - by sdot216
  Dec 17 - U.s. Officials Determine North Korea Is Behin...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 53 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Iggy Azalea Slams Azealia Banks, Calls Her A 'miserabl...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 81 comments - by all3rd
  Halo 5 Beta Starts Dec 19 - 21 For Preview Members Only
New reply 11 minutes ago - 110 comments - by LaRy BLanco
 Image(s) inside Dec 18 - Tsarnaev Appears In Court For 1st Time Since ...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 108 comments - by phantomnation
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 23 minutes ago - 121 comments - by Carlton Black
  Hopsin Quits Rapping
New reply 48 minutes ago - 122 comments - by BasedCali

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,850 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.