Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
1153 viewing
 Real or fake? The undertaker sues meek mill
51 comments
most viewed right now
284 viewing
Celebrities react to Meek Mill's Wanna Know
282 comments

top in section
50 viewing
 Image inside Teen mom planned to bury son in a hole then go to IHOP
top in wild'ish
top in section
29 viewing
 Video inside NBA 2K16 #2KProAm Trailer!
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #21
Dray 852 heat pts852 space
avatar space
SMELLING CASUALS
space
$43,161 | POWERFUL
Chief Dee said:
Yep, seem like everybody in Georgia hates Ross. And I know people mentioned before that the GDs in these videos are connected with DTE but it seems odd that all of this Rick Ross VS Georgia GD sh*t started coming out after the BET Awards f!ght with Ross and Jeezy given the fact that GDz are deep in Jeezy's hometown Macon. Maybe that's just a coincidence though. Even though Jeezy not GD, I wonder what the GDs down in Macon think about Rick Ross, probaly would ride for Jeezy just for him being from Macon.
good point
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #22
BigRed912 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,272 | 8642171
Man every last one of these dudes in these videos is in violation if they really want to say they GD. Real G's aint movin like this anymore and aint no word came out the Chi about Ross.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #23
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
THE
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
"i think i'm big meech, larry hoover" = gd leaders.
black bar mitzvah = actin like he some kinda imaginary gang boss using their symbol.

the thing is the bd's could be mad for the same reason. gd's probly doin this just so they don't look soft with all the keef sh*t
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #24
BigRed912 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,272 | 8642171
CIDF said:
"i think i'm big meech, larry hoover" = gd leaders.
black bar mitzvah = actin like he some kinda imaginary gang boss using their symbol.

the thing is the bd's could be mad for the same reason. gd's probly doin this just so they don't look soft with all the keef sh*t
Meech aint got nothin to do wit GD....and the last thing any true G is worried about is a BD believe that lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #25
Klasicktha1 7 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$555 | 4605270
These goofy muthafu*kaz gonna have the law doing shakedowns on all the Folks in every known state the Folks reside in if something happens to Ross....especially here in Chicago, Dumb a.ss nyggas!!!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #26
OG Killa 157 heat pts157 space
avatar space
You A bi*ch
space
$15,875 | POWERFUL
Grafted Genes said:
Unless you are a part of MMG........ you just read my post, responded to my post, dedicated 15 words to my post and posted an animated Gif to my post.

And here I am doing the exact same sh*t minus the gif, making myself look like a hypocrite and a retarded man child in the process.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #27
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120 space
avatar space
BBQ Sauce
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Fresco said:

[pic - click to view]




Real Grafted, I hate you.
Just so you know we all have different Ip addresses.

99.101.66.151

My address matches my identity, the imposter is the Jihadist terrorist guy spewing
anti-American rhetoric and trying to recruit people into fundamentalist Islam on this website.

99.101.66.151

Due to the election a lot of islamic Jihadists are using fake identities on websites to recruit people so be a true patriot and give this IP 99.101.66.151 to all authorities.


Let's keep our country safe,
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #28
retroren  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$269 | 1256633
Soooooooo.... does that mean they're gonna beat up Rockie Fresh too??? That would be fu*ked up
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #29
OG Killa 157 heat pts157 space
avatar space
You A bi*ch
space
$15,875 | POWERFUL
Graftedgenes said:
Just so you know we all have different Ip addresses.

99.101.66.151

My address matches my identity, the imposter is the Jihadist terrorist guy spewing
anti-American rhetoric and trying to recruit people into fundamentalist Islam on this website.

99.101.66.151

Due to the election a lot of islamic Jihadists are using fake identities on websites to recruit people so be a true patriot and give this IP 99.101.66.151 to all authorities.


Let's keep our country safe,
I've never seen a man so happy about getting somebody's else IP address
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #30
grapedrank 59 heat pts59 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,836 | POWERFUL
PUBLICITY FOR album sales.... yall cant tell? cause these goons are gonna let someone video tape them commtting a crime right?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #31
RubbahBandMayn 2 heat pts space
avatar space
FREE Mumia Abu Jamal
space
$8,313 | POWERFUL
Chief Dee said:
Yep, seem like everybody in Georgia hates Ross. And I know people mentioned before that the GDs in these videos are connected with DTE but it seems odd that all of this Rick Ross VS Georgia GD sh*t started coming out after the BET Awards f!ght with Ross and Jeezy given the fact that GDz are deep in Jeezy's hometown Macon. Maybe that's just a coincidence though. Even though Jeezy not GD, I wonder what the GDs down in Macon think about Rick Ross, probaly would ride for Jeezy just for him being from Macon.
Good Point! I was thinking the same sh*t after I started seeing these videos
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
44 viewing
Video inside Man found alive on sunken ship
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside That Yoga MILF
47 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Thick tselanelove
31 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Article inside Even Whataburger and The Weather Channel is sh-tting on Meek
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Meek went head up with prime Reed Dollaz, He can handle Drake
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside This is why ill always live alone.
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent Talks Meek Mill Vs Drake Beef, Ghost Writers, Cold Corner 3, Ni..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Jul 30 - cop followed black family home and held them at gunpoint for no reason
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
9 viewing
‘Black Mass’ Trailer: The FBI Lets Johnny Depp Become a Boston Crime Kingpin
48 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time