This is BX @ Boxden.com

GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

GD's Wait Outside Meek Mill Album Release Party To Mob On Him Behind Rick Ross Beef
 11-05-2012, 06:40 PMaway - #21
Dray 374 heat pts374

d 
space
$29,204 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Yep, seem like everybody in Georgia hates Ross. And I know people mentioned before that the GDs in these videos are connected with DTE but it seems odd that all of this Rick Ross VS Georgia GD #### started coming out after the BET Awards f!ght with Ross and Jeezy given the fact that GDz are deep in Jeezy's hometown Macon. Maybe that's just a coincidence though. Even though Jeezy not GD, I wonder what the GDs down in Macon think about Rick Ross, probaly would ride for Jeezy just for him being from Macon.
good point
 11-05-2012, 08:09 PMaway - #22
BigRed912 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,215 | 7908001
Man every last one of these dudes in these videos is in violation if they really want to say they GD. Real G's aint movin like this anymore and aint no word came out the Chi about Ross.
 11-05-2012, 08:39 PMaway - #23
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,539 | POWERFUL
"i think i'm big meech, larry hoover" = gd leaders.
black bar mitzvah = actin like he some kinda imaginary gang boss using their symbol.

the thing is the bd's could be mad for the same reason. gd's probly doin this just so they don't look soft with all the keef ####
 11-05-2012, 08:57 PMaway - #24
BigRed912 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,215 | 7908001
Originally Posted by CIDF
"i think i'm big meech, larry hoover" = gd leaders.
black bar mitzvah = actin like he some kinda imaginary gang boss using their symbol.

the thing is the bd's could be mad for the same reason. gd's probly doin this just so they don't look soft with all the keef ####
Meech aint got nothin to do wit GD....and the last thing any true G is worried about is a BD believe that lol
 11-05-2012, 08:58 PMaway - #25
Klasicktha1 6 heat pts

d 
space
$542 | 4120269
These goofy mutha####az gonna have the law doing shakedowns on all the Folks in every known state the Folks reside in if something happens to Ross....especially here in Chicago, Dumb a$s nyggas!!!!
 11-05-2012, 10:50 PMaway - #26
OG Killa 140 heat pts140

d 
space
$12,650 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Grafted Genes
Unless you are a part of MMG........ you just read my post, responded to my post, dedicated 15 words to my post and posted an animated Gif to my post.

And here I am doing the exact same #### minus the gif, making myself look like a hypocrite and a retarded man child in the process.
 11-05-2012, 11:27 PMaway - #27
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresco

Real Grafted, I hate you.
Just so you know we all have different Ip addresses.

My address matches my identity, the imposter is the Jihadist terrorist guy spewing
anti-American rhetoric and trying to recruit people into fundamentalist Islam on this website.

Due to the election a lot of islamic Jihadists are using fake identities on websites to recruit people so be a true patriot and give this IP 99.101.66.151 to all authorities.

Let's keep our country safe,
 11-05-2012, 11:52 PMaway - #28
retroren 

d 
space
$209 | 1151630
Soooooooo.... does that mean they're gonna beat up Rockie Fresh too??? That would be ####ed up
 11-06-2012, 12:50 AMaway - #29
OG Killa 140 heat pts140

d 
space
$12,650 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Just so you know we all have different Ip addresses.

My address matches my identity, the imposter is the Jihadist terrorist guy spewing
anti-American rhetoric and trying to recruit people into fundamentalist Islam on this website.

Due to the election a lot of islamic Jihadists are using fake identities on websites to recruit people so be a true patriot and give this IP 99.101.66.151 to all authorities.

Let's keep our country safe,
I've never seen a man so happy about getting somebody's else IP address
 11-06-2012, 06:25 AMonline - #30
grapedrank 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$6,816 | POWERFUL
PUBLICITY FOR album sales.... yall cant tell? cause these goons are gonna let someone video tape them commtting a crime right?
 11-06-2012, 08:19 AMaway - #31
RubbahBandMayn 

d 
space
$6,270 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Yep, seem like everybody in Georgia hates Ross. And I know people mentioned before that the GDs in these videos are connected with DTE but it seems odd that all of this Rick Ross VS Georgia GD #### started coming out after the BET Awards f!ght with Ross and Jeezy given the fact that GDz are deep in Jeezy's hometown Macon. Maybe that's just a coincidence though. Even though Jeezy not GD, I wonder what the GDs down in Macon think about Rick Ross, probaly would ride for Jeezy just for him being from Macon.
Good Point! I was thinking the same #### after I started seeing these videos

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ bottled water contains added chemicals and..
57 comments
Image inside  Beautiful Mixed MaMi Miss Kara Kara
54 comments
Video inside  Rainbow Six: Siege MP Gameplay Video
60 comments
 NBA Lebron James Going Back To Number 23
New reply 3 minutes ago - 180 comments - by MGz
 audio inside Bobby Shmurda - Hot Nigga (itunes Update)
New reply 13 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Agentzer0oo0
 Image(s) inside What's Your Favorite Drink From The Freestyle Coca Col...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 97 comments - by EscoNore
 NFL Jets’ Dee Milliner: I’m The Best Cornerback In The Nfl
New reply 19 minutes ago - 51 comments - by italiansteve
  Jul 26 - I’ve Worked At Mcdonald’s For 10 Years And St...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 303 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Fab Tucced His Chain In Detroit Fuccin Wit Vezzo And T...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 135 comments - by SavageMitten
 NBA Kobe Bryant Gets White Girls Juices Flowing (nicole Ri...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 69 comments - by lilbeast
 Video inside Batman V Superman Comic-con Trailer
New reply 25 minutes ago - 111 comments - by SM

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.