This is BX @ Boxden.com


French Montana Takes A Girls Weed, Money, & Pushes Her Off the Stage


 French Montana Takes A Girls Weed, Money, & Pushes Her Off the Stage
 03-09-2011, 01:53 PMaway - #21
Galan Da Destro 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$773 | 0
ya'll ni##a's making excuses for french's ####ery.

he RAP's about selling and dealing drugs, CANT GET ANY HOTTER THAN THAT. THEN when a ni##a run's up on him with what appears to be cocaine he ####es up, he's NOT real! point-blank-period, #### all that "he's a star now" and "the dude had a camera" French doesn't care about not being hot, because if he did he wouldn't rap the bull#### he does.

ya'll ni##a's making excuses
 03-09-2011, 01:58 PMonline - #22
Jersey826 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,449 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Galan Da Destro
ya'll ni##a's making excuses for french's ####ery.

he RAP's about selling and dealing drugs, CANT GET ANY HOTTER THAN THAT. THEN when a ni##a run's up on him with what appears to be cocaine he ####es up, he's NOT real! point-blank-period, #### all that "he's a star now" and "the dude had a camera" French doesn't care about not being hot, because if he did he wouldn't rap the bull#### he does.

ya'll ni##a's making excuses


Waits for this dude to be on the next edition of "When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong" for accepting coke from an undercover w/ a HD camera on him.
 03-09-2011, 02:00 PMaway - #23
Galan Da Destro 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$773 | 0
On some real talk,

Im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do I swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative #### happen he turn's church boy. SMH, and again ya'll ni##as making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
 03-09-2011, 02:05 PMonline - #24
Moony Jackson 261 heat pts261

  d 
space
$16,983 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Galan Da Destro
On some real talk,

Im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do I swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative #### happen he turn's church boy. SMH, and again ya'll ni##as making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
are you really this stupid?

you must have no street smarts at all if you think someone is a fraud for not accepting coke on camera. do you know how EASY it is for rappers to get cased up over some #### like that? just stop posting u making yourself sound really foolish.
 03-09-2011, 02:06 PMaway - #25
Coke Wave 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$3,661 | 16244293
Originally Posted by galan da destro
on some real talk,

im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do i swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative #### happen he turn's church boy. Smh, and again ya'll ni##as making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
ni##a stfu

your leather is soft
 03-09-2011, 02:07 PMaway - #26
Damagegadget 389 heat pts389

  d 
space
$24,729 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by G W Kush
Thats gangsta
Robbing/Assaulting a bytch live
Doesn't get much realer
its cool to be real...but that aint gangsta... if thats you do you...but that isht is not gangsta less she owed you money or somethin... not to mention the fact she is there supporting his music...not gangsta.. real gangsta's have other ####es that will handle ####es for you.. you think a mafia boss is out doin hits?? no he has hitmen

and thats why he the boss..and they just hitmen... who might turn snitchmen
 03-09-2011, 02:07 PMaway - #27
Galan Da Destro 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$773 | 0
lol, @ you for think you do have street smarts.

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you ni##as is truly blind to the fact this ni##a french is a fraud.
 03-09-2011, 02:09 PMaway - #28
Intoxicated 122 heat pts122

  d 
space
$2,086 | POWERFUL
lulzz she mad as ####

stupid ####
 03-09-2011, 02:11 PMaway - #29
Damagegadget 389 heat pts389

  d 
space
$24,729 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Galan Da Destro
He lost ALL "Street Credit" with me when he ####ed up when that #### Dopeman hand him some white substance in a ziplock bag. I don't excuse Dopeman ####y actions but if u call urself "Dope Boys" then freeze up when someone brings coke into the picture, u a fake
yea especially if you are a dope boy, and some one has you on cam and they handin you isht...no no.. thats worse than talkin on the phone had to hang up on people and act like I didn't know what they was talkin bout callin me with that isht
 03-09-2011, 02:11 PMaway - #30
StoopidVillinz 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$3,000 | 14175386
ni##a if french is on probation he can get indicted even with the video of him refusing the coke...ni##a this aint 07/08 when there was mostly street dvds n ni##as was flashn guns and ####...EVERRYYYYTHING gets put on the web now

its violation of probation to even b in tha same room as drugs weather u kno its there or not
 03-09-2011, 02:13 PMonline - #31
Jersey826 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,449 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Galan Da Destro
lol, @ you for think you do have street smarts.

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you ni##as is truly blind to the fact this ni##a french is a fraud.
Aka it just dawned on me how dumb the #### I said was, but I don't wanna admit I was wrong for fear of damaging my e-cred so I'm gonna ride w/ the dumb #### I said no matter what.
 03-09-2011, 02:14 PMonline - #32
Moony Jackson 261 heat pts261

  d 
space
$16,983 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MR. ZONE 6
that dude said " Yo, on sum real talk"






yep he lame and white
 03-09-2011, 02:14 PMaway - #33
Coke Wave 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$3,661 | 16244293
Originally Posted by Galan Da Destro
lol, @ you for think you do have street smarts.

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you ni##as is truly blind to the fact this ni##a french is a fraud.
there's plenty of coke rapper whos really about that life...you been exposed dude

YOUR LEATHER IS SOFT, B
 03-09-2011, 02:15 PMaway - #34
GrimeyMoney 58 heat pts58

  d 
space
$15,139 | POWERFUL
whats the name of the second song french performed?
 03-09-2011, 02:18 PMaway - #35
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$5,799 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Black Moses
:lachen001: I can't believe people would PAY MONEY to see this guy perform.
 03-09-2011, 02:18 PMaway - #36
Galan Da Destro 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$773 | 0
Originally Posted by stacks050
french used to live on my brothers block and he was definitely a coke boy.
 03-09-2011, 02:19 PMaway - #37
micseles 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,363 | POWERFUL
saddest thing about this vid is she probably had no idea who dude was, just one of them chicks who had to be somewhere/at the hottest spot for the night and thought she got lucky being pulled on stage. She coulda had worse happen to her, should consider herself lucky all she lost was some weed and pocket money.
 03-09-2011, 02:20 PMonline - #38
JimDinO77 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$15,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jersey826
Aka it just dawned on me how dumb the #### I said was, but I don't wanna admit I was wrong for fear of damaging my e-cred so I'm gonna ride w/ the dumb #### I said no matter what.
 03-09-2011, 02:30 PMaway - #39
OOps 

  d 
space
$7,708 | 17780745
Is this the same guy Hell rell had beef with? That #### is lame, how you gonna have a group that big on stage, yet you dont have a connect for some weed. Taking a dub from a girl and pushing her off stage....
 03-09-2011, 02:31 PMaway - #40
Galan Da Destro 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$773 | 0
Originally Posted by OOps
Is this the same guy Hell rell had beef with? That #### is lame, how you gonna have a group that big on stage, yet you dont have a connect for some weed. Taking a dub from a girl and pushing her off stage....
cause slim is a fraud
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Samsung Galaxy S5 Beats iPhone 6 In New Benchmarks
56 comments
Ios 8 now available
65 comments
Image inside  Smash or Pass: Mexican BBW Singer Janney Marin AKA Ch..
51 comments
  Best Job Ever? Waka Flocka Is Hiring A Blunt Roller Wi...
New reply 9 seconds ago - 55 comments - by DSmith93
 NFL Brandon Marshall Of Chicago Bears Being Accused Of Pun...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 105 comments - by ant30ant33
 NFL Arizona Cardinals Rb Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domes...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 97 comments - by getlowmoe
 NFL Brandon Marshall: "espn Lied To Me For 2 Years Ab...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Honolulu Blue
 NFL Budweiser, Visa, Mcdonald's And Campbell's Soup Not Ha...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 110 comments - by The Bully
  Name The 3 Biggest Mysteries In Hip Hop
New reply 14 minutes ago - 91 comments - by DASKCREW1
 Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar-i Love Myself Artwork
New reply 11 minutes ago - 93 comments - by RoyceDa59
 Image(s) inside Nba 2k15 Face Scanning
New reply 20 minutes ago - 60 comments - by nwo504

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.