Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

French Montana Takes A Girls Weed, Money, & Pushes Her Off the Stage

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
62 viewing
 NBA Joe Budden Sums Up The Hawks In One Picture
65 comments
most viewed right now
44 viewing
 Audio inside Drake - On A Wave x Go Out Tonight x Can I x Tryna F**k (4 New Tracks)
101 comments

top in section
26 viewing
 Image inside Lookin Like Topanga 2.0... Danny Devan
top in eyecandy
top in section
40 viewing
 May 22 - Woman, 24, found pushing her DEAD three-year-old son in a swing at park
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 French Montana Takes A Girls Weed, Money, & Pushes Her Off the Stage
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #21
Galan Da Destro 1 heat pts space
Assimilating Knowledge
space
$773 | 0
ya'll n*gga's making excuses for french's f**kery.

he RAP's about selling and dealing drugs, CANT GET ANY HOTTER THAN THAT. THEN when a n*gga run's up on him with what appears to be cocaine he b**ches up, he's NOT real! point-blank-period, f**k all that "he's a star now" and "the dude had a camera" French doesn't care about not being hot, because if he did he wouldn't rap the bulls**t he does.

ya'll n*gga's making excuses
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #22
Jersey826 5 heat pts space
Rose Above 2.0
space
$6,500 | POWERFUL
Galan Da Destro said:
ya'll n*gga's making excuses for french's f**kery.

he RAP's about selling and dealing drugs, CANT GET ANY HOTTER THAN THAT. THEN when a n*gga run's up on him with what appears to be cocaine he b**ches up, he's NOT real! point-blank-period, f**k all that "he's a star now" and "the dude had a camera" French doesn't care about not being hot, because if he did he wouldn't rap the bulls**t he does.

ya'll n*gga's making excuses

Waits for this dude to be on the next edition of "When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong" for accepting coke from an undercover w/ a HD camera on him.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #23
Assimilating Knowledge
space
$773 | 0
On some real talk,

Im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do I swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative s**t happen he turn's church boy. SMH, and again ya'll n*ggas making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #24
Moony Jackson 292 heat pts292 space
HeatNation
space
$18,052 | POWERFUL
Galan Da Destro said:
On some real talk,

Im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do I swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative s**t happen he turn's church boy. SMH, and again ya'll n*ggas making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
are you really this stupid?

you must have no street smarts at all if you think someone is a fraud for not accepting coke on camera. do you know how EASY it is for rappers to get cased up over some s**t like that? just stop posting u making yourself sound really foolish.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #25
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14 space
bare badness
space
$3,861 | 17311590
galan da destro said:
on some real talk,

im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do i swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative s**t happen he turn's church boy. Smh, and again ya'll n*ggas making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
n*gga stfu

your leather is soft
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #26
Damagegadget 411 heat pts411 space
TWERK KOBAIN
space
$26,321 | POWERFUL
G W Kush said:
Thats gangsta
Robbing/Assaulting a bytch live
Doesn't get much realer
its cool to be real...but that aint gangsta... if thats you do you...but that isht is not gangsta less she owed you money or somethin... not to mention the fact she is there supporting his music...not gangsta.. real gangsta's have other b**ches that will handle b**ches for you.. you think a mafia boss is out doin hits?? no he has hitmen

and thats why he the boss..and they just hitmen... who might turn snitchmen
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #27
Assimilating Knowledge
space
$773 | 0
lol, @ you for think you do have street smarts.

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you n*ggas is truly blind to the fact this n*gga french is a fraud.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #28
Intoxicated 122 heat pts122 space
☁ High Society ☁
space
$2,193 | POWERFUL
lulzz she mad as f**k

stupid b**ch
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #29
Damagegadget 411 heat pts411 space
TWERK KOBAIN
space
$26,321 | POWERFUL
Galan Da Destro said:
He lost ALL "Street Credit" with me when he b**ched up when that f**got Dopeman hand him some white substance in a ziplock bag. I don't excuse Dopeman f**goty actions but if u call urself "Dope Boys" then freeze up when someone brings coke into the picture, u a fake
yea especially if you are a dope boy, and some one has you on cam and they handin you isht...no no.. thats worse than talkin on the phone had to hang up on people and act like I didn't know what they was talkin bout callin me with that isht
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #30
StoopidVillinz 17 heat pts17 space
Young rich n*ggas
space
$3,993 | 18605922
n*gga if french is on probation he can get indicted even with the video of him refusing the coke...n*gga this aint 07/08 when there was mostly street dvds n n*ggas was flashn guns and s**t...EVERRYYYYTHING gets put on the web now

its violation of probation to even b in tha same room as drugs weather u kno its there or not
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #31
Jersey826 5 heat pts space
Rose Above 2.0
space
$6,500 | POWERFUL
Galan Da Destro said:

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you n*ggas is truly blind to the fact this n*gga french is a fraud.
Aka it just dawned on me how dumb the s**t I said was, but I don't wanna admit I was wrong for fear of damaging my e-cred so I'm gonna ride w/ the dumb s**t I said no matter what.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #32
Moony Jackson 292 heat pts292 space
HeatNation
space
$18,052 | POWERFUL
MR. ZONE 6 said:
that dude said " Yo, on sum real talk"

yep he lame and white
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #33
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14 space
bare badness
space
$3,861 | 17311590
Galan Da Destro said:

there's plenty of coke rapper whos really about that life...you been exposed dude

YOUR LEATHER IS SOFT, B
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #34
GrimeyMoney 73 heat pts73 space
space
$16,280 | POWERFUL
whats the name of the second song french performed?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #35
Jayg36 17 heat pts17 space
Chicagorilla
space
$5,831 | POWERFUL
Black Moses said:
:lachen001: I can't believe people would PAY MONEY to see this guy perform.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #36
Assimilating Knowledge
space
$773 | 0
stacks050 said:
french used to live on my brothers block and he was definitely a coke boy.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #37
micseles 1 heat pts space
GT: AwakeJbeezy :blunt:
space
$8,081 | POWERFUL
saddest thing about this vid is she probably had no idea who dude was, just one of them chicks who had to be somewhere/at the hottest spot for the night and thought she got lucky being pulled on stage. She coulda had worse happen to her, should consider herself lucky all she lost was some weed and pocket money.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #38
JimDinO77 7 heat pts space
My Beats Hard n*gga -_-
space
$17,619 | POWERFUL
Jersey826 said:
Aka it just dawned on me how dumb the s**t I said was, but I don't wanna admit I was wrong for fear of damaging my e-cred so I'm gonna ride w/ the dumb s**t I said no matter what.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #39
OOps  space
818-SFV- OGkushAllDay
space
$7,706 | 17780745
Is this the same guy Hell rell had beef with? That s**t is lame, how you gonna have a group that big on stage, yet you dont have a connect for some weed. Taking a dub from a girl and pushing her off stage....
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #40
Assimilating Knowledge
space
$773 | 0
OOps said:
Is this the same guy Hell rell had beef with? That s**t is lame, how you gonna have a group that big on stage, yet you dont have a connect for some weed. Taking a dub from a girl and pushing her off stage....
cause slim is a fraud

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
52 viewing
Image inside Pron Star mia khalifa doesn't know who biggie is
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Rumor: Kanye & Rihanna Both Dropping Albums On May 24th , Kanye Got Issues Wit..
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Article inside Is your pen15 size 'normal'?
142 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
144 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
197 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Article inside 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross: Baby Mama's Sex Tape Released by YOU, Not Me
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Young Dro at TheBreakfastClub: New Era of Atlanta, Rumors, GayTL, Being..
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Did we ever get an explanation for this picture? lil Herb & Farrakhan
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside First Look At Goku From DRAGON BALL SUPER
91 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time