This is BX @ Boxden.com

French Montana Takes A Girls Weed, Money, & Pushes Her Off the Stage

French Montana Takes A Girls Weed, Money, & Pushes Her Off the Stage
 03-09-2011, 01:53 PMaway - #21
Galan Da Destro 1 heat pts

d 
space
$773 | 0
ya'll ni##a's making excuses for french's ####ery.

he RAP's about selling and dealing drugs, CANT GET ANY HOTTER THAN THAT. THEN when a ni##a run's up on him with what appears to be cocaine he ####es up, he's NOT real! point-blank-period, #### all that "he's a star now" and "the dude had a camera" French doesn't care about not being hot, because if he did he wouldn't rap the bull#### he does.

ya'll ni##a's making excuses
 03-09-2011, 01:58 PMaway - #22
Jersey826 5 heat pts

d 
space
$6,426 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Galan Da Destro
ya'll ni##a's making excuses for french's ####ery.

he RAP's about selling and dealing drugs, CANT GET ANY HOTTER THAN THAT. THEN when a ni##a run's up on him with what appears to be cocaine he ####es up, he's NOT real! point-blank-period, #### all that "he's a star now" and "the dude had a camera" French doesn't care about not being hot, because if he did he wouldn't rap the bull#### he does.

ya'll ni##a's making excuses

Waits for this dude to be on the next edition of "When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong" for accepting coke from an undercover w/ a HD camera on him.
 03-09-2011, 02:00 PMaway - #23

d 
space
$773 | 0
On some real talk,

Im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do I swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative #### happen he turn's church boy. SMH, and again ya'll ni##as making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
 03-09-2011, 02:05 PMaway - #24
Moony Jackson 255 heat pts255

d 
space
$16,710 | POWERFUL
On some real talk,

Im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do I swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative #### happen he turn's church boy. SMH, and again ya'll ni##as making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
are you really this stupid?

you must have no street smarts at all if you think someone is a fraud for not accepting coke on camera. do you know how EASY it is for rappers to get cased up over some #### like that? just stop posting u making yourself sound really foolish.
 03-09-2011, 02:06 PMaway - #25
Coke Wave 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$3,650 | 16244293
Originally Posted by galan da destro
on some real talk,

im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do i swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative #### happen he turn's church boy. Smh, and again ya'll ni##as making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
ni##a stfu

your leather is soft
 03-09-2011, 02:07 PMaway - #26
Damagegadget 389 heat pts389

d 
space
$24,656 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by G W Kush
Thats gangsta
Robbing/Assaulting a bytch live
Doesn't get much realer
its cool to be real...but that aint gangsta... if thats you do you...but that isht is not gangsta less she owed you money or somethin... not to mention the fact she is there supporting his music...not gangsta.. real gangsta's have other ####es that will handle ####es for you.. you think a mafia boss is out doin hits?? no he has hitmen

and thats why he the boss..and they just hitmen... who might turn snitchmen
 03-09-2011, 02:07 PMaway - #27

d 
space
$773 | 0
lol, @ you for think you do have street smarts.

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you ni##as is truly blind to the fact this ni##a french is a fraud.
 03-09-2011, 02:09 PMaway - #28
Intoxicated 122 heat pts122

d 
space
$2,066 | POWERFUL
lulzz she mad as ####

stupid ####
 03-09-2011, 02:11 PMaway - #29
Damagegadget 389 heat pts389

d 
space
$24,656 | POWERFUL
He lost ALL "Street Credit" with me when he ####ed up when that #### Dopeman hand him some white substance in a ziplock bag. I don't excuse Dopeman ####y actions but if u call urself "Dope Boys" then freeze up when someone brings coke into the picture, u a fake
yea especially if you are a dope boy, and some one has you on cam and they handin you isht...no no.. thats worse than talkin on the phone had to hang up on people and act like I didn't know what they was talkin bout callin me with that isht
 03-09-2011, 02:11 PMaway - #30
StoopidVillinz 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$2,797 | 12795545
ni##a if french is on probation he can get indicted even with the video of him refusing the coke...ni##a this aint 07/08 when there was mostly street dvds n ni##as was flashn guns and ####...EVERRYYYYTHING gets put on the web now

its violation of probation to even b in tha same room as drugs weather u kno its there or not
 03-09-2011, 02:13 PMaway - #31
Jersey826 5 heat pts

d 
space
$6,426 | POWERFUL

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you ni##as is truly blind to the fact this ni##a french is a fraud.
Aka it just dawned on me how dumb the #### I said was, but I don't wanna admit I was wrong for fear of damaging my e-cred so I'm gonna ride w/ the dumb #### I said no matter what.
 03-09-2011, 02:14 PMaway - #32
Moony Jackson 255 heat pts255

d 
space
$16,710 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MR. ZONE 6
that dude said " Yo, on sum real talk"

yep he lame and white
 03-09-2011, 02:14 PMaway - #33
Coke Wave 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$3,650 | 16244293

there's plenty of coke rapper whos really about that life...you been exposed dude

YOUR LEATHER IS SOFT, B
 03-09-2011, 02:15 PMaway - #34
Shyne-C 72 heat pts72

d 
space
$12,483 | POWERFUL
He lost ALL "Street Credit" with me when he ####ed up when that #### Dopeman hand him some white substance in a ziplock bag. I don't excuse Dopeman ####y actions but if u call urself "Dope Boys" then freeze up when someone brings coke into the picture, u a fake
french used to live on my brothers block and he was definitely a coke boy.
 03-09-2011, 02:15 PMaway - #35
GrimeyMoney 57 heat pts57

d 
space
$15,068 | POWERFUL
whats the name of the second song french performed?
 03-09-2011, 02:18 PMaway - #36
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$5,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Black Moses
:lachen001: I can't believe people would PAY MONEY to see this guy perform.
 03-09-2011, 02:18 PMaway - #37

d 
space
$773 | 0
Originally Posted by stacks050
french used to live on my brothers block and he was definitely a coke boy.
 03-09-2011, 02:19 PMaway - #38
micseles 1 heat pts

d 
space
$7,061 | POWERFUL
saddest thing about this vid is she probably had no idea who dude was, just one of them chicks who had to be somewhere/at the hottest spot for the night and thought she got lucky being pulled on stage. She coulda had worse happen to her, should consider herself lucky all she lost was some weed and pocket money.
 03-09-2011, 02:20 PMonline - #39
JimDinO77 4 heat pts

d 
space
$14,559 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jersey826
Aka it just dawned on me how dumb the #### I said was, but I don't wanna admit I was wrong for fear of damaging my e-cred so I'm gonna ride w/ the dumb #### I said no matter what.
 03-09-2011, 02:30 PMaway - #40
OOps 

d 
space
$7,708 | 17780745
Is this the same guy Hell rell had beef with? That #### is lame, how you gonna have a group that big on stage, yet you dont have a connect for some weed. Taking a dub from a girl and pushing her off stage....

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
75 comments
NBA Who you with? 1, 2, 3, or 4
130 comments
NBA Derrick Rose: 'It's Gonna Be Funny' Watching Doubters 'E..
52 comments
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 1 minute ago - 70 comments - by castro
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 4 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 2 minutes ago - 93 comments - by GoldBluded
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 344 comments - by Squadd
 NBA Rihanna Officially Acknowledges Joel Embiid's Quest To...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 audio inside G-unit - Come Up
New reply 9 minutes ago - 80 comments - by KingP1n
 NBA Wad3 County
New reply 4 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Shadow305
  Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ Bottled Water Contains Added Chem...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 95 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.