This is BX @ Boxden.com


Frank Ocean's Confession - "First Love, Was In Fact, A Guy"


 Frank Ocean's Confession - "First Love, Was In Fact, A Guy"
 07-04-2012, 03:26 PMaway - #361
regularjoe 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$20,682 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
And let's just get things straight here, (no pun intended ) Frank Ocean is not bi. He's gay. You can't be a man and like !! and va-jay-jay at the same time. If I'm see him on the street, I'm not going to treat him any different because he's gay. I believe in treating everybody the same. I do have the right to choose to whether or not to like his music. It's not discrimination, it's consumer's preference.
If he sings about !!, he's gay?
 07-04-2012, 03:26 PMaway - #362
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by regularjoe
1. I half understand your point. If people aim to sell dope and shoot at people, then... quit life. Because you're a !!ing retard.

2. His lyrics were the EXACT same 3 days ago... NOW they're whack? Some of y'all are too insecure. If he starts singing about !!ing a guy, yeah--I won't listen either, but it's the same reason I don't listen to Waka Flocka, etc... because I just don't like it.

1. I don't people aim to sell dope and shoot and ppl but it's exciting because it's dangerous. People want to live on the edge without facing the consequences of doing it. That's why I play GTA. I want to shoot people, sell drugs, and beat up prostitutes without going to jail.



2. Apparently, on his new album, he sings about his love for a guy. That's how they found out he was gay. I can't rock with that.


 07-04-2012, 03:27 PMaway - #363
regularjoe 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$20,682 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
1. I don't people aim to sell dope and shoot and ppl but it's exciting because it's dangerous. People want to live on the edge without facing the consequences of doing it. That's why I play GTA. I want to shoot people, sell drugs, and beat up prostitutes without going to jail.

2. Apparently, on his new album, he sings about his love for a guy. That's how they found out he was gay. I can't rock with that.


1. @ listening to music equating to "living on the edge".

2. So... skip that song.
 07-04-2012, 03:28 PMaway - #364
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by regularjoe
If he sings about !!, he's gay?
He's still gay no matter what he sings about. The picture he paints, the imagery he portrays is different based on the words he choose.
 07-04-2012, 03:28 PMaway - #365
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$1,867 | 20945075
Originally Posted by regularjoe
Explain two things to me:

1. You say you can't listen to music you can't relate to. I'm sure you all really relate to selling dope, shooting people, !!ing models, making it rain, big chains, watches, diamonds, etc, etc.

2. 3 days ago, his music was DOPE to damn near everybody on here. Now that he's said what he's said, it changes what you thought 3 days ago?
 07-04-2012, 03:28 PMaway - #366
240ka 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$9,183 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
And let's just get things straight here, (no pun intended ) Frank Ocean is not bi. He's gay. You can't be a man and like !! and va-jay-jay at the same time. If I'm see him on the street, I'm not going to treat him any different because he's gay. I believe in treating everybody the same. I do have the right to choose to whether or not to like his music. It's not discrimination, it's consumer's preference.
agreed. If you mess with the same secks you are simply gay.
 07-04-2012, 03:28 PMaway - #367
regularjoe 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$20,682 | POWERFUL


People are REALLY in their feelings about this. God damn this is funny as hell.
 07-04-2012, 03:33 PMaway - #368
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by regularjoe
1. @ listening to music equating to "living on the edge".

2. So... skip that song.

1. Some people use music to escape reality. Video games, movies, books, etc are all the same.




2. Or skip the album. Either one will work
 07-04-2012, 03:35 PMaway - #369
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240ka
I dont understand people who feel the need to use the slur "!!" Makes me feel that they are in the closest themselves.

That !! is unnecessary. I dont want anyone calling me "n.i.g.g.e.r" All slurs are uncalled for. you clowns need to grow up
Yea man, so many people use that word on here. Should treat everybody with respect no matter their race, religion, or secksuality.
 07-04-2012, 03:35 PMaway - #370
DominicanLou 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,069 | 15196369
Originally Posted by Matrix
I thought it was just a rumor....
who's in your any?
 07-04-2012, 03:46 PMaway - #371
Thuggy C 

  d 
space
$1,372 | 2192166
Well I can't support his music. Not knocking anyone on here who does but I'm personally not.
 07-04-2012, 03:46 PMonline - #372
JamcnPrettyboy 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$17,265 | POWERFUL
well damn its true.

oh well. i listen to george michael and elton john.

i just hope his album isn't all about buttsecks


maybe he's bi
 07-04-2012, 03:53 PMaway - #373
ballislife 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,588 | 13387884
Originally Posted by Kadillac87
Yea man, so many people use that word on here. Should treat everybody with respect no matter their race, religion, or secksuality.

your favorite player uses that word
 07-04-2012, 03:55 PMaway - #374
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,299 | POWERFUL
ok...ok....

i am a little on the fence about this9no pun intended).

i kinda like dudes voice as far as a welcome relief to the omarians, chris brown, drake, lloyd(who is suspect in my eyes), trey songz)



BUT

like someone said i am buy no means listening to a song about him lusting after another guy.....just aint gonna happen.



no to sure about this...i am all for a person doing them just keep your distance from the older god...
 07-04-2012, 04:04 PMaway - #375
beeasy50 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$411 | 16475437
I see Frank Ocean likes his corn on the cob the long way....

Last edited by beeasy50; 07-04-2012 at 04:26 PM..
 07-04-2012, 04:10 PMaway - #376
2godflow 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$11,673 | POWERFUL
lemme find out this niccas was banging lil fizz or w/e that gay attention i love to get[..]d and brag about it nicca name from b2k is
 07-04-2012, 04:11 PMaway - #377
Leftcoast 

  d 
space
$450 | 1228154
Originally Posted by regularjoe


Still my !!, I don't give a !!.

"and though you were my first time...a new feel"

 07-04-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #378
regularjoe 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$20,682 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Leftcoast
"and though you were my first time...a new feel"

He might be thinking about a guy, that's not what I'm thinking about it when I hear it. That's just me though.
 07-04-2012, 04:20 PMaway - #379
Leftcoast 

  d 
space
$450 | 1228154
Frank Ocean Shares "Summer Remains" - YouTube

guess this song has a whole diff meaning now in regards to 'that summer'
 07-04-2012, 04:24 PMaway - #380
2godflow 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$11,673 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by regularjoe
He might be thinking about a guy, that's not what I'm thinking about it when I hear it. That's just me though.
nicca y u !! out?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Samsung teases major redesign for the Galaxy Note 4
62 comments
Image inside  Apr 17 - Man urinates in reservoir, ruins 38M gallons..
62 comments
Image inside  Dangerously's Strange Fruit 2: Stephania Bell
60 comments
 Article inside Director Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Abusing 17-y...
New reply 37 seconds ago - 90 comments - by SM
 NBA Carmelo More Concerned About Winning Than Money
New reply 3 minutes ago - 63 comments - by nwo504
 NBA Bill Laimbeer On Lebron's Toughness, Chances Of Three-...
New reply 1 minute ago - 77 comments - by Rich Homie Juwan
 NBA Bill Simmons And Jalen Rose Disrespect Duncan And Kobe...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 168 comments - by Hovi Bryant
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 216 comments - by Fen
 Article inside In Other News Nas Lost Again: Kelis Just Tossed A Few ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 147 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 NBA New York Knicks Sign Foward Lamar Odom To A 2-year Dea...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Motion
 Image(s) inside Fredo Santana Eating Well
New reply 15 minutes ago - 57 comments - by drillmatic

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,700 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.