This is BX @ Boxden.com

For those who think pac i goat... why do they think that?

For those who think pac i goat... why do they think that?
Arrow topic by Hurricane24 - 08-21-2007, 12:08 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

what makes pac better than anyone else? what makes him better than jay, nas and big?

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

152 comments for "For those who think pac i goat... why do they think that?"

08-21-2007, 12:11 PMaway - #2
rippac4 

d 
space
$13,440 | POWERFUL
dude drop it, it's peoples opinion like you think jay-Z is the greatest, it doesn't matter because every thread you make you try to convince people to think like you, just drop it, people might think why is Kanye west in your top 5 above Nas

Last edited by rippac4; 08-21-2007 at 12:12 PM..
 08-21-2007, 12:14 PMaway - #3
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´|m 

d 
space
$4,965 | POWERFUL
I don't think Pac is the greatest for a second, but I know what the stans are gonna say...

He was just a poet!

He changed the world with his informative songs!

Yo forreal though I just follow everyone else! <---thats what they want to say
 08-21-2007, 12:17 PMaway - #4
Hurricane24 9 heat pts

d 
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rippac4
dude drop it, it's peoples opinion like you think jay-Z is the greatest, it doesn't matter because every thread you make you try to convince people to think like you, just drop it, people might think why is Kanye west in your top 5 above Nas
i know who i like and i wanna know y others think the one they like is the best, and everyone knows i dont like nas and i like kanye so to me he's easily above nas but this is not what i'm trying to talk about
 08-21-2007, 12:18 PMaway - #5
rippac4 

d 
space
$13,440 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´
I don't think Pac is the greatest for a second, but I know what the stans are gonna say...

He was just a poet!

He changed the world with his informative songs!

Yo forreal though I just follow everyone else! <---thats what they want to say
not a stan but it seems everyday someone questions why Pac was the greatest or Pac<<<insert your favorite rapper, if people don't like him so much why is there a thread everyday about him, we've seen from alot of your posts you don't like him
 08-21-2007, 12:19 PMaway - #6
Hurricane24 9 heat pts

d 
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
i'm just basically asking what makes him superier to any other rapper out there cus if he's the best then there must be a reason
 08-21-2007, 12:19 PMaway - #7
rippac4 

d 
space
$13,440 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hurricane24
i know who i like and i wanna know y others think the one they like is the best, and everyone knows i dont like nas and i like kanye so to me he's easily above nas but this is not what i'm trying to talk about
and Pac been dead for almost 11 years & you couldn't think of any rapper than him
 08-21-2007, 12:20 PMaway - #8
Trizz187 9 heat pts

d 
space
$3,015 | 13849022
Pac is the best because skill wise his flow lyrics and message connected together. He also had charisma and he didnt come off like a character or gimmick like most rappers. Pac went against the grain and did things the way he wanted. He went straight to the point and painted pictures in your mind and when he spits you can feel whatever he was feeling at the time he spit it
 08-21-2007, 12:20 PMaway - #9
rippac4 

d 
space
$13,440 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hurricane24
i'm just basically asking what makes him superier to any other rapper out there cus if he's the best then there must be a reason
go through all these threads because people have said several times & it's turned into a everyday thing
 08-21-2007, 12:21 PMaway - #10
Hurricane24 9 heat pts

d 
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rippac4
and Pac been dead for almost 11 years & you couldn't think of any rapper than him
is any rapper other than him considered goat more than any other? i wouldn't make a thread saying "hey u guys do u think chingy could be the goat?" it wouldnt make sense
 08-21-2007, 12:26 PMaway - #11
Nugen2384 

d 
space
$3,574 | 13617837
Tupac's message was very strong, in the music and his talks. He has everything that a great has to have but the difference is his music is timeless. Alot of rappers music don't live up to the test of time but Pac's music does. When you listen to his music you can't tell the time period when he made it. I still tupa songs on the radio EVERDAY, sadly I can't say that about big.
 08-21-2007, 12:27 PMaway - #12
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´|m 

d 
space
$4,965 | POWERFUL
I can tell its old when I hear all the synths in the background and the cheesy 90's style R&B.
 08-21-2007, 12:29 PMaway - #13
rippac4 

d 
space
$13,440 | POWERFUL
I can tell its old when I hear all the synths in the background and the cheesy 90's style R&B.
your opinion
 08-21-2007, 12:34 PMaway - #14
tdm2000 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,619 | 7956728
Originally Posted by Nugen2384
Tupac's message was very strong, in the music and his talks. He has everything that a great has to have but the difference is his music is timeless. Alot of rappers music don't live up to the test of time but Pac's music does. When you listen to his music you can't tell the time period when he made it. I still tupa songs on the radio EVERDAY, sadly I can't say that about big.
^^Cosign. If you can't feel Pac, then you don't know what "real" music is.
 08-21-2007, 12:35 PMaway - #15
thug_poet777 2 heat pts

d 
space
$922 | 3503143
2Pac's worldwide influence as a hip hop artist>>>_____________
2Pac's relevance to the movement and the rap game>>>_____________
2Pac's fan base as opposed to the rapper's you named>>>____________
2Pac's credibility and charisma>>>______________
2Pac's record sales>>>_____________
The fact that 2Pac ####ted on all 3 of them and they were too #### to respond and the fact that the 2 out of the 3 that are alive both d*ckride him makes 2Pac>>>____________
2pac's skill, creativity and status as a legend>>>_______________
2Pac's lyrical content and delivery>>>_________________
2Pac's stage presence and ability to make music that moves its listeners emotionally>>>______________

How many more reasons do you need? I fu#k wit Nas, Jay and BIG, but none of those 3 even compare to 2Pac.

Last edited by thug_poet777; 08-21-2007 at 12:40 PM..
 08-21-2007, 12:39 PMaway - #16
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´|m 

d 
space
$4,965 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tdm2000
^^Cosign. If you can't feel Pac, then you don't know what "real" music is.
How dare you say something so retarded. If I wanted to be a sheep I would listen to Tupac all the time, but I know better. I get nothing for listening to Pac's SIMPLE songs.

Go to my last.fm an you will clearly see I listen to tons of Hip-Hop, all of which is REAL to ME. Thats all that matters.
 08-21-2007, 12:41 PMaway - #17
Hurricane24 9 heat pts

d 
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thug_poet777
2Pac's worldwide influence as a hip hop artist>>>_____________
2Pac's relevance to the movement and the rap game>>>_____________
2Pac's fan base as opposed to the rapper's you named>>>____________
2Pac's credibility and charisma>>>______________
2Pac's record sales>>>_____________
The fact that 2Pac ####ted on all 3 of them and they were too #### to respond and the fact that the 2 out of the 3 that are alive both d*ckride him makes 2Pac>>>____________
2pac's skill, creativity and status as a legend>>>_______________
2Pac's lyrical content and delivery>>>_________________
2Pac's stage presence and ability to make music that moves its listeners emotionally>>>______________

How many more reasons do you need? I #### wit Nas, Jay and BIG, but none of those 3 even compare to 2Pac.
now i disagree wit jay d*ckriding pac.... jay was dissed by pac before he even released anything? what jay is going to drop his first album and diss a dead man in the same year?
 08-21-2007, 12:43 PMaway - #18
tdm2000 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,619 | 7956728
How dare you say something so retarded. If I wanted to be a sheep I would listen to Tupac all the time, but I know better. I get nothing for listening to Pac's SIMPLE songs.

Go to my last.fm an you will clearly see I listen to tons of Hip-Hop, all of which is REAL to ME. Thats all that matters.
^^"Brenda got a baby","Keep ya head up", "Dear Mama", "Only God Can God Me", "Hit em up". Yeah bro these are ALL simple songs.

Yeah, YOU can turn back on FM and listen to Aye Bay Bay.
 08-21-2007, 12:44 PMaway - #19
Blazze One 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,126 | 6086001
Pac was the most well rounded and versatile. Of course other artists may have better strengths (better lyrics, deeper concepts, etc.) than Pac, but they may not be as balanced. 2pac is the only rapper who can make a album rapping about being gangsta, bein oppresed, how some women aint ####, and how he loves his momma; and its still equally good.
 08-21-2007, 12:46 PMaway - #20
$tr3tch 

d 
space
$4,260 | 9799895
pac was as real as it got, it was just that simple. People KNEW dude did ballet n #### like that as a child and still respected the #### out of him. That's just unheard of. Everything this man said you could either relate with or atleast feel on some level just because of how real it felt. Then he still had those tracks you could blaze or #### while listening to.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
70 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
66 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
91 comments
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 3 seconds ago - 196 comments - by NoLastName
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 97 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 1 minute ago - 82 comments - by YungPrinceNY
  Greatest Mixtape Or Mixtape Series Ever
New reply 10 minutes ago - 88 comments - by killa the goat
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 2 minutes ago - 188 comments - by SpazzOut
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 18 minutes ago - 97 comments - by st21
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 85 comments - by The Bully
 Video inside Post Some Videos Of Rappers Being High As Fu-k
New reply 25 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Ole-G

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.