Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

For those who think pac i goat... why do they think that?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
131 viewing
 Image inside Someone stole the idea and ran with it. Boxden not..
54 comments
most viewed right now
86 viewing
 Suge Knight Is Going Blind  
20 comments

top in section
73 viewing
Article inside Jamaica Among Countries With the Largest Pen1ses Acc..
top in wild'ish
top in section
37 viewing
 Image inside Kylie Jenner looking hot out in LA
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 For those who think pac i goat... why do they think that?
Arrow topic by Hurricane24 - 08-21-2007, 01:08 PM


what makes pac better than anyone else? what makes him better than jay, nas and big?



152 comments for "For those who think pac i goat... why do they think that?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 08-21-2007, 01:11 PMaway - #2
rippac4  space
avatar
space
$13,470 | POWERFUL
dude drop it, it's peoples opinion like you think jay-Z is the greatest, it doesn't matter because every thread you make you try to convince people to think like you, just drop it, people might think why is Kanye west in your top 5 above Nas

Last edited by rippac4; 08-21-2007 at 01:12 PM..
 08-21-2007, 01:14 PMaway - #3
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´|m  space
avatar
space
$4,965 | POWERFUL
I don't think Pac is the greatest for a second, but I know what the stans are gonna say...


He was just a poet!

He changed the world with his informative songs!

Yo forreal though I just follow everyone else! <---thats what they want to say
 08-21-2007, 01:17 PMaway - #4
Hurricane24 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rippac4
dude drop it, it's peoples opinion like you think jay-Z is the greatest, it doesn't matter because every thread you make you try to convince people to think like you, just drop it, people might think why is Kanye west in your top 5 above Nas
i know who i like and i wanna know y others think the one they like is the best, and everyone knows i dont like nas and i like kanye so to me he's easily above nas but this is not what i'm trying to talk about
 08-21-2007, 01:18 PMaway - #5
rippac4  space
avatar
space
$13,470 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´
I don't think Pac is the greatest for a second, but I know what the stans are gonna say...


He was just a poet!

He changed the world with his informative songs!

Yo forreal though I just follow everyone else! <---thats what they want to say
not a stan but it seems everyday someone questions why Pac was the greatest or Pac<<<insert your favorite rapper, if people don't like him so much why is there a thread everyday about him, we've seen from alot of your posts you don't like him
 08-21-2007, 01:19 PMaway - #6
Hurricane24 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
i'm just basically asking what makes him superier to any other rapper out there cus if he's the best then there must be a reason
 08-21-2007, 01:19 PMaway - #7
rippac4  space
avatar
space
$13,470 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hurricane24
i know who i like and i wanna know y others think the one they like is the best, and everyone knows i dont like nas and i like kanye so to me he's easily above nas but this is not what i'm trying to talk about
and Pac been dead for almost 11 years & you couldn't think of any rapper than him
 08-21-2007, 01:20 PMaway - #8
Trizz187 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,038 | 14247656
Pac is the best because skill wise his flow lyrics and message connected together. He also had charisma and he didnt come off like a character or gimmick like most rappers. Pac went against the grain and did things the way he wanted. He went straight to the point and painted pictures in your mind and when he spits you can feel whatever he was feeling at the time he spit it
 08-21-2007, 01:20 PMaway - #9
rippac4  space
avatar
space
$13,470 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hurricane24
i'm just basically asking what makes him superier to any other rapper out there cus if he's the best then there must be a reason
go through all these threads because people have said several times & it's turned into a everyday thing
 08-21-2007, 01:21 PMaway - #10
Hurricane24 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rippac4
and Pac been dead for almost 11 years & you couldn't think of any rapper than him
is any rapper other than him considered goat more than any other? i wouldn't make a thread saying "hey u guys do u think chingy could be the goat?" it wouldnt make sense
 08-21-2007, 01:26 PMaway - #11
Nugen2384  space
avatar
space
$3,574 | 13617837
Tupac's message was very strong, in the music and his talks. He has everything that a great has to have but the difference is his music is timeless. Alot of rappers music don't live up to the test of time but Pac's music does. When you listen to his music you can't tell the time period when he made it. I still tupa songs on the radio EVERDAY, sadly I can't say that about big.
 08-21-2007, 01:27 PMaway - #12
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´|m  space
avatar
space
$4,965 | POWERFUL
I can tell its old when I hear all the synths in the background and the cheesy 90's style R&B.
 08-21-2007, 01:29 PMaway - #13
rippac4  space
avatar
space
$13,470 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´
I can tell its old when I hear all the synths in the background and the cheesy 90's style R&B.
your opinion
 08-21-2007, 01:34 PMaway - #14
tdm2000 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,660 | 8144904
Originally Posted by Nugen2384
Tupac's message was very strong, in the music and his talks. He has everything that a great has to have but the difference is his music is timeless. Alot of rappers music don't live up to the test of time but Pac's music does. When you listen to his music you can't tell the time period when he made it. I still tupa songs on the radio EVERDAY, sadly I can't say that about big.
^^Cosign. If you can't feel Pac, then you don't know what "real" music is.
 08-21-2007, 01:35 PMaway - #15
thug_poet777 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$922 | 3503143
2Pac's worldwide influence as a hip hop artist>>>_____________
2Pac's relevance to the movement and the rap game>>>_____________
2Pac's fan base as opposed to the rapper's you named>>>____________
2Pac's credibility and charisma>>>______________
2Pac's record sales>>>_____________
The fact that 2Pac sh*tted on all 3 of them and they were too bi*ch to respond and the fact that the 2 out of the 3 that are alive both d*ckride him makes 2Pac>>>____________
2pac's skill, creativity and status as a legend>>>_______________
2Pac's lyrical content and delivery>>>_________________
2Pac's stage presence and ability to make music that moves its listeners emotionally>>>______________

How many more reasons do you need? I fu*k wit Nas, Jay and BIG, but none of those 3 even compare to 2Pac.

Last edited by thug_poet777; 08-21-2007 at 01:40 PM..
 08-21-2007, 01:39 PMaway - #16
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´|m  space
avatar
space
$4,965 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tdm2000
^^Cosign. If you can't feel Pac, then you don't know what "real" music is.
How dare you say something so retarded. If I wanted to be a sheep I would listen to Tupac all the time, but I know better. I get nothing for listening to Pac's SIMPLE songs.

Go to my last.fm an you will clearly see I listen to tons of Hip-Hop, all of which is REAL to ME. Thats all that matters.
 08-21-2007, 01:41 PMaway - #17
Hurricane24 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thug_poet777
2Pac's worldwide influence as a hip hop artist>>>_____________
2Pac's relevance to the movement and the rap game>>>_____________
2Pac's fan base as opposed to the rapper's you named>>>____________
2Pac's credibility and charisma>>>______________
2Pac's record sales>>>_____________
The fact that 2Pac sh*tted on all 3 of them and they were too bi*ch to respond and the fact that the 2 out of the 3 that are alive both d*ckride him makes 2Pac>>>____________
2pac's skill, creativity and status as a legend>>>_______________
2Pac's lyrical content and delivery>>>_________________
2Pac's stage presence and ability to make music that moves its listeners emotionally>>>______________

How many more reasons do you need? I fu*k wit Nas, Jay and BIG, but none of those 3 even compare to 2Pac.
now i disagree wit jay d*ckriding pac.... jay was dissed by pac before he even released anything? what jay is going to drop his first album and diss a dead man in the same year?
 08-21-2007, 01:43 PMaway - #18
tdm2000 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,660 | 8144904
Originally Posted by `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´
How dare you say something so retarded. If I wanted to be a sheep I would listen to Tupac all the time, but I know better. I get nothing for listening to Pac's SIMPLE songs.

Go to my last.fm an you will clearly see I listen to tons of Hip-Hop, all of which is REAL to ME. Thats all that matters.
^^"Brenda got a baby","Keep ya head up", "Dear Mama", "Only God Can God Me", "Hit em up". Yeah bro these are ALL simple songs.

Yeah, YOU can turn back on FM and listen to Aye Bay Bay.
 08-21-2007, 01:44 PMaway - #19
Blazze One 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$2,195 | 6248611
Pac was the most well rounded and versatile. Of course other artists may have better strengths (better lyrics, deeper concepts, etc.) than Pac, but they may not be as balanced. 2pac is the only rapper who can make a album rapping about being gangsta, bein oppresed, how some women aint sh*t, and how he loves his momma; and its still equally good.
 08-21-2007, 01:46 PMaway - #20
$tr3tch  space
avatar
space
$4,261 | 9799895
pac was as real as it got, it was just that simple. People KNEW dude did ballet n sh*t like that as a child and still respected the sh*t out of him. That's just unheard of. Everything this man said you could either relate with or atleast feel on some level just because of how real it felt. Then he still had those tracks you could blaze or fu*k while listening to.
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
44 viewing
There's a website that documents people's last tweet befor..
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Video inside Sis homie quan just jigged out the closet.
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Video inside can you tell which sneakers are real and which are ..
43 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Funniest Scared Straight Video  
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
NBA Lebron James on suicide watch  
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside " I saved a generation of kids from being weirdos"..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
whats the most fu-ked up movie you've ever watched?
160 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Samsung S6 EDGE: Hands-On...  
47 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
9 viewing
NBA Robert Flores ethers Iggy  
121 comments
@sports


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.