Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

For Everyone Who Thinks DMX Was Dissing Eminem In Party Up

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
127 viewing
 Image inside Meek Mill Fan Leaves The Realest Comment About His Beef With Drake On ..
96 comments
most viewed right now
96 viewing
Well damn, Potent dj drama/meek/drake tea via lipstickalley
380 comments

top in section
49 viewing
MMA UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia
top in sports
top in section
29 viewing
 Image inside Well damn Charles Barkley!??!...
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 For Everyone Who Thinks DMX Was Dissing Eminem In Party Up
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #1
38219 pageviews
25 comments


MAKAVELI2199 10 heat pts10 space
avatar space
R.I.P. KEN stabLER
space
$4,960 | POWERFUL
He wasn't.

I'm tired of hearing that stupid a.ss "speculation" that I knew was false the first time I heard someone say it... but somehow 8 years later I still hear dumb motherf**kers claming he meant Eminem? image

DMX and Eminem have never had anything close to a beef. The end.

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 06-23-2009 at 02:53 PM..
Reply With Quote

25 comments for "For Everyone Who Thinks DMX Was Dissing Eminem In Party Up"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #2
projectnovelis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,000 | 3886951
today was the first time i heard that anyone thought that. i could see how someone that doesnt really follow hip hop could think that when they hear it, but its not the case.

for those that dont know, what started it was foxy brown. kurupt and her were together, she did a song with dmx for her album and supposedly f**ked, and the song foxy and dmx did was a song that she was supposed to do with kurupt
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #3
projectnovelis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,000 | 3886951
Mothaf**k d
Mothaf**k m
Only x i know is xzibit or rbx
Extraordinary, trynna snatch my b***h
You can have the b***h, two b***hes gettin' rich
Just to come to the west coast and get stripped down
Beat to death and stripped, all over a b***h
Now it's 50 mc's that ain't worth s**t
Get ya a.ss kicked 50 times, beat to 10 cent
I love new york, but the n*ggas that represent, ya'll ain't s**t new york
They actin' like a b***h new york
Buckshot, noreaga, jigga - cool
Canibus, wu-tang, my n*ggas - cool
Def squad and defjam, but f**k ja rule
Irv gotti i can't wait for raekwon to break fool
Trynna sign daz, n*gga daz 'll sign you
And when you hit the west, this is what we gon' do:


kurupt delivered a nice diss track
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #4
Brown Bomber II  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,216 | 4747799
::bumps Go to Sleep::
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
polorsport2345 7 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,114 | 14337057
projectnovelis said:
Mothaf**k d
Mothaf**k m
Only x i know is xzibit or rbx
Extraordinary, trynna snatch my b***h
You can have the b***h, two b***hes gettin' rich
Just to come to the west coast and get stripped down
Beat to death and stripped, all over a b***h
Now it's 50 mc's that ain't worth s**t
Get ya a.ss kicked 50 times, beat to 10 cent
I love new york, but the n*ggas that represent, ya'll ain't s**t new york
They actin' like a b***h new york
Buckshot, noreaga, jigga - cool
Canibus, wu-tang, my n*ggas - cool
Def squad and defjam, but f**k ja rule
Irv gotti i can't wait for raekwon to break fool
Trynna sign daz, n*gga daz 'll sign you
And when you hit the west, this is what we gon' do:


kurupt delivered a nice diss track
I never knew Canibus was from New York
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
THEINFAMOUS 9 heat pts space
avatar space
5 Beats A Day X 3 Summers
space
$38,658 | POWERFUL
I read somewhere that that Eminem "Ima k!ll u and them loud a.ss muddaf**kin barking dogs" line from Forgot About Dre was a DMX diss
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #7
projectnovelis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,000 | 3886951
THEINFAMOUS said:
I read somewhere that that Eminem "Ima k!ll u and them loud a.ss muddaf**kin barking dogs" line from Forgot About Dre was a DMX diss
that s**t didnt have anything to do with that, completely coincidental
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #8
projectnovelis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,000 | 3886951
polorsport2345 said:
I never knew Canibus was from New York
he's not, but before anyone knew his name i have heard that he was in jersey and around def squad alot. redman makes a reference during an interview on the topic of the canibus/ll cool j beef. red says that from his time of knowing canibus when he was still coming up and would come spit with the squad all the time that he was always a good guy. maybe that was an area he was at alot and thats why kurupt threw his name in there...who knows? it just made me think of that interview
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #9
2D.... 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$8,026 | POWERFUL
wtf are yall talking about...
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #10
Flatbush85 51 heat pts51 space
avatar space
Do What You Love
space
$13,906 | POWERFUL
projectnovelis said:
that s**t didnt have anything to do with that, completely coincidental
Yo your a f**kin idiot son
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #11
projectnovelis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,000 | 3886951
karr153 said:
Yo your a f**kin idiot son
you're the idiot b***h, you have no idea what you are talking about, and nobody has ever acknowledged that on either side. that s**t was all about kurupt and dmx. eminem mentions the word dogs twice, dmx says slim once(in a f**kin kurupt diss) and you guys think it a battle
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #12
MAKAVELI2199 10 heat pts10 space
avatar space
R.I.P. KEN stabLER
space
$4,960 | POWERFUL
BuddenStan said:
no ones mentioned this s**t in about 10 years....
False.


Phillips said:
has DMX ever beefed with someone?? I know he dissed Eminem a bit in Party Up and Eminem dissed him back in If I Get Locked Up Tonight... but that's about it if im not mistaken...
Phillips said:
You wack, youre twisted, your girls a hoe
Youre broke, the kid aint yours, and erybody know


sounds like Eminem's life to me...
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
Flatbush85 51 heat pts51 space
avatar space
Do What You Love
space
$13,906 | POWERFUL
projectnovelis said:
you're the idiot b***h, you have no idea what you are talking about, and nobody has ever acknowledged that on either side. that s**t was all about kurupt and dmx. eminem mentions the word dogs twice, dmx says slim once(in a f**kin kurupt diss) and you guys think it a battle
B are you on Windex??? you still aint realize homeboy was being sarcastic...thats why I called you an idiot. I never give something for nothing.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #14
clickclack 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,279 | 6937285
MAKAVELI2199 said:
He wasn't.

I'm tired of hearing that stupid a.ss "speculation" that I knew was false the first time I heard someone say it... but somehow 8 years later I still hear dumb motherf**kers claming he meant Eminem?

DMX and Eminem have never had anything close to a beef. The end.
yo man. did you hear? jerry springer just got cancelled
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
justindlawson 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Beautiful Boston
space
$3,860 | POWERFUL
Eminem is broke? Hmmm
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #16
projectnovelis  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,000 | 3886951
karr153 said:
B are you on Windex??? you still aint realize homeboy was being sarcastic...thats why I called you an idiot. I never give something for nothing.
y the f**k would i automatically a.ssume that person was being sarcastic with all ignorant s**t on this site? that would not have been the first time i have heard someone say that very same s**t. my bad though
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #17
MiseryCityTexas 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,641 | POWERFUL
BuddenStan said:
no ones mentioned this s**t in about 10 years....
everyone knew 10 years ago that this diss was about kurupt anyway.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #18
Ricky Towel 119 heat pts119 space
avatar space
16 Time World Champion
space
$14,901 | POWERFUL
THEINFAMOUS said:
I read somewhere that that Eminem "Ima k!ll u and them loud a.ss muddaf**kin barking dogs" line from Forgot About Dre was a DMX diss
i wouldnt call it completely out of this world to think its possible.(though i do not think it is a diss towards X.)

he says i dont give a f**k if its dark or not, before the k!lling the dogs part. possibly referencing its dark andhell is hot.
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #19
Ricky Towel 119 heat pts119 space
avatar space
16 Time World Champion
space
$14,901 | POWERFUL
projectnovelis said:
he's not, but before anyone knew his name i have heard that he was in jersey and around def squad alot. redman makes a reference during an interview on the topic of the canibus/ll cool j beef. red says that from his time of knowing canibus when he was still coming up and would come spit with the squad all the time that he was always a good guy. maybe that was an area he was at alot and thats why kurupt threw his name in there...who knows? it just made me think of that interview
plus hes on the my crew and beasts from the east tracks on love peace and nappiness
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
polorsport2345 7 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,114 | 14337057
thanks for clearing this up.. n*ggas in da hood stay spreading da stupidest rumors, my boy once told me bout them beefin & i didnt believe it cus I dont recall them ever acknowledging such, but dudes hoppin around talkin bout "damn u didnt know dat, everybody knows that" I swear anybody who says "everybody knows that" most likely dont know what da f**k they talkin bout
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
28 viewing
Video inside Drake to release THIRD diss "3Peat"
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside DJ Drama responds to rumors he gave Meek Mill the reference tracks for..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Meek Mill - Wanna Know (Lyrics)
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Article inside What we heard vs What Quentin Miller said.
215 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
OT Ronda Rousey to the haters
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside T-Pain: "Jay Z Has Used Ghostwriters . . . "
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Jul 31 - Millennials Are Finding Jobs, Stress, Residual Debt Are Keeping Them ..
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Real or fake? The undertaker sues meek mill
159 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Anonymous wasn't playing... #RageForSandra
85 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time