Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Fat Trel Signs to Maybach Music Group [Roc Nation Management Rumored]

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
64 viewing
 Image inside I Didn't Know Jennifer Lawrence Had A$$ Like That
27 comments
most viewed right now
55 viewing
 Image inside Battle Rapper Hitman Holla Gets Jumped By "14 Dudes" Post About It On ..
56 comments

top in section
49 viewing
 MMA Brazilian Guy hits on Ronda Rousey and asks if she's ever been with a Blac..
top in sports
top in section
37 viewing
 Image inside You'd Probably Bust Upon Entry... Milf @prettypersiangirl
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Fat Trel Signs to Maybach Music Group [Roc Nation Management Rumored]
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #41
Jacc Blacc 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
TOPSZN MANZIEL
space
$20,404 | POWERFUL
so he's signed to mmg and no limit????? or did fat trel just sh*t on master p, sort of like what that bi*ch did to wale a few weeks back

but what is mmg exactly, is it a mgmt group?? because i know it doesnt actually handle distribution so what type of "label" is it......


i know wale is with mmg but his mgmt is with roc nation, so what does mmg do?? for instance, rockie fresh is is signed to mmg, does that mean he still needs to sign to a label to handle distributuion and does he need to find a management label

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 07-13-2013 at 03:11 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #42
JTPQB18  space
avatar space
Junior Member
space
$16 | 501
Louie V Mob!
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #43
TheWAVEment  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,316 | 2841799
sb sb
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #44
Stupid Fresh 174 heat pts174 space
avatar space
Sofa King Retarded
space
$20,091 | POWERFUL
his manager said this sh*t was false
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #45
cankstoochie 46 heat pts46 space
avatar space
f who he's offending
space
$14,785 | POWERFUL
Jacc Blacc said:
so he's signed to mmg and no limit????? or did fat trel just sh*t on master p, sort of like what that bi*ch did to wale a few weeks back

but what is mmg exactly, is it a mgmt group?? because i know it doesnt actually handle distribution so what type of "label" is it......


i know wale is with mmg but his mgmt is with roc nation, so what does mmg do?? for instance, rockie fresh is is signed to mmg, does that mean he still needs to sign to a label to handle distributuion and does he need to find a management label
maybach music group is a record label, which markets/ promotes their artists music. when you sign to them they help you get a distribution deal. they do not distribute records.

wale is signed to MMG and his albums are distributed by atlantic. he is also managed by roc nation.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #46
Gmo BlaZe 26 heat pts26 space
avatar space
Love Yo Faces
space
$3,495 | POWERFUL
slutty boyz? what kinda gay sh*t is that?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #47
barrebeast 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$475 | 1260845
good looks for Trel regardless, people outside of DC know about him and likely so
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #48
44wade 227 heat pts227 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,000 | POWERFUL
Stupid Fresh said:
his manager said this sh*t was false
But at the same time saying thank you when people say congrats.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #49
Jacc Blacc 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
TOPSZN MANZIEL
space
$20,404 | POWERFUL
cankstoochie said:
maybach music group is a record label, which markets/ promotes their artists music. when you sign to them they help you get a distribution deal. they do not distribute records.

wale is signed to MMG and his albums are distributed by atlantic. he is also managed by roc nation.
so wale is signed to 3 different establishments????? 1 for marketing, 1 for distribution and 1 for mgmt???? damn, props on the answer, so mmg is moreso a marketing company for your rap career and they help find distribution
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #50
cankstoochie 46 heat pts46 space
avatar space
f who he's offending
space
$14,785 | POWERFUL
Stupid Fresh said:
his manager said this sh*t was false
Fat Trel's manager, Debo, recently put out a picture through his Instagram account that revealed the contract in which Fat Trel had just signed (seen in gallery above). This shouldn't come as much of suprise though considering Trel has been very vocal about his friendship with fellow artist and now label-mate Wale.

According to sources, Fat Trel has also inked a deal with Roc Nation to handle his management duties. Expect an official announcement to come soon.




[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #51
44wade 227 heat pts227 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,000 | POWERFUL
cankstoochie said:
Fat Trel's manager, Debo, recently put out a picture through his Instagram account that revealed the contract in which Fat Trel had just signed (seen in gallery above). This shouldn't come as much of suprise though considering Trel has been very vocal about his friendship with fellow artist and now label-mate Wale.

According to sources, Fat Trel has also inked a deal with Roc Nation to handle his management duties. Expect an official announcement to come soon.




[pic - click to view]


this was on one of their twitters


[pic - click to view]



so they claiming sh*t aint real so they can have a formal announcement, or press conference.

Never really listened to fat trel, or SB, but if Ross signs em they gotta be decent.

Last edited by 44wade; 07-13-2013 at 05:49 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #52
x Tha Arkitek x 30 heat pts30 space
avatar space
Est. 2001 BX
space
$14,156 | POWERFUL
P lost? This i good for P. I'm sure Trel will continue to be a part of Louie V Mob, additionally I'm sure both P & Alley Boy will land a spot on his debut MMG album.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #53
44wade 227 heat pts227 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,000 | POWERFUL
Jacc Blacc said:
so wale is signed to 3 different establishments????? 1 for marketing, 1 for distribution and 1 for mgmt???? damn, props on the answer, so mmg is moreso a marketing company for your rap career and they help find distribution
no label does distribution.

I dont know if its true, but I believe only 4 places actually do that, the big 4, sh*t now 3.

Universal, Sony, Warner.

So Wale like all rappers, have a label and a manager/management deal.

MMG gets a budget, through, Atlantic, via Warner, and allocates the funds to Wale for studio, album marketing, spins on the radio etc.......

MMG, and ultimately Atlantic, overlook the final project, for final approval.

This is how I understand it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #54
cankstoochie 46 heat pts46 space
avatar space
f who he's offending
space
$14,785 | POWERFUL
x Tha Arkitek x said:
P lost? This i good for P. I'm sure Trel will continue to be a part of Louie V Mob, additionally I'm sure both P & Alley Boy will land a spot on his debut MMG album.


man P needs to sign to MMG his damn self. he's been back for like 3 years now and still doesn't have a distribution deal.

44wade said:
no label does distribution.

I dont know if its true, but I believe only 4 places actually do that, the big 4, sh*t now 3.

Universal, Sony, Warner.




not true, you have independent companies that distribute records i.e. E1 entertainment
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #55
PrisonRules 57 heat pts57 space
avatar space
Haters gonna Hater
space
$20,963 | POWERFUL
i liked dis n*gga on da p mixtape.

buts.lutty boys?

imagine in an interview they ask him to explain whats.lutty boys means.

too much coonery in rap brehs
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #56
D1nOnlyMrM@ 33 heat pts33 space
avatar space
Molotov Matt
space
$10,460 | POWERFUL
happy for trel. good to see some unity.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #57
STR8HEAT 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Str8 Heat
space
$407 | 1490647
mmg!!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #58
Legit Jones 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Cleansides Finest
space
$4,022 | 20537625

[video - click to view]


northeast stand up
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #59
Avon_Barksdale 2619 heat pts2619 space
avatar space
"Omar's Coming Yo!"
space
$22,845 | POWERFUL
I don't like this musty lookin a.ss n*gga Trel... and I'm always in SE DC that's south east DC for yout outta towners
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #60
NvrCMyNut  space
avatar space
God 2 u Lil n*ggas
space
$847 | 2633737
average rapper with no commercial potential...& a funny style n*gga to boot. used to send shots at rozay now he on the team.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
27 viewing
Well damn, Potent dj drama/meek/drake tea via lipstickalley
444 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside She Went Off: Mom Catches Her 14 Year Old Daughter With A 21 Year Old!
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
NBA RIP to Stanley Johnson mom
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Aug 1 - CEO who set firm's minimum wage at $70,000 hits hard times
86 comments
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside OVOFest The Official Potential Meek Mill Burial Anticipation Thread 8/..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
JT Bigga Figga Coming at Birdman Niggas Neck
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside In The Very Least Young Dro Reveals Drake Did Get Pissed On
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Real Talk If Meek The Realst One In The Beef , Why He Catching So Much Hate....
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 viewing
Xbox One: Don't Expect Many More Third-Party Exclusive Deals, Exec Says
58 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time