This is BX @ Boxden.com

Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie
 12-27-2012, 03:20 PMaway - #61
LexHeyden 9 heat pts

d 
space
$7,889 | POWERFUL
I was involved in stuff as a kid, never let it follow me home. At the same time, I always had a mother who stressed an education and I went off to college. College wasn't any different, still got on chicks, smoked weed, got into f!ght and rolled with dopeboys, but I never saw it as the only option. At some point these kids lose the accountability for the decisions they make and think they don't have alternatives. I know other people who left those situations and didn't look back, and they didn't have anyone in their corner. These kids need to WANT to change. My boys still in the hood have no intentions of doing anything different in life than selling white/weed and robbing ni##as.
 12-27-2012, 05:40 PMaway - #62
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$5,626 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LexHeyden
I was involved in stuff as a kid, never let it follow me home. At the same time, I always had a mother who stressed an education and I went off to college. College wasn't any different, still got on chicks, smoked weed, got into f!ght and rolled with dopeboys, but I never saw it as the only option. At some point these kids lose the accountability for the decisions they make and think they don't have alternatives. I know other people who left those situations and didn't look back, and they didn't have anyone in their corner. These kids need to WANT to change. My boys still in the hood have no intentions of doing anything different in life than selling white/weed and robbing ni##as.
That's the thing..I got boys just like that man, as much as u try and help them if they don't wanna change then they won't. Even if they change which is good for them, there's always someone waiting to take their place. Comes a point in life you realize you gotta grow up and leave that #### in the past.
 12-28-2012, 06:23 AMaway - #63
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,819 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LexHeyden
Same here, im in college, i did my thing but i never brought it to my folks house and i know there is a fine line... i wanted to bust a ni##as head and run into people houses plenty of time but i always came to the realization that im in college and i dont need to this on my mind, my parents mind, and on my record.
 12-28-2012, 08:23 AMonline - #64
RubbahBandMayn 

d 
space
$6,767 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Francis 100
CHIEF KEEF ON SOME MOBUTU #### !!! HE AINT PLAYING AT ALL!!! REAL ni##a !!! DESTROY THE ENEMI COMPLETELY

Where they get these clowns from??
 12-28-2012, 09:38 AMonline - #65
Ant McQueen 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$8,642 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
yall act like it aint like this in every hood, this is only being glorified lately because of chief keef
There aren't 600 murd3rs in every hood. Think about that, my G.

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
68 comments
Remastered Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On The Way?
60 comments
NBA LeBron: We're Not A Big Three, We're A Big Fifteen
53 comments
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 13 seconds ago - 297 comments - by blafy
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Donít Think Russell Wi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 148 comments - by st21
  Oct 21 - Rush Limbaugh Is Americaís Least-trusted News...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Ham Rove
  Oct 21 - She Tweeted Against The Mexican Cartels. They...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Turk3
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 185 comments - by BasedonMars
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 129 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside Lord Jamar: Raven-symone Is Having An Identity Crisis
New reply 4 minutes ago - 95 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 65 comments - by BreakfastClub

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.