Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
228 viewing
 NBA 2K15 will be $10 on Amazon if James Harden + John Wall..
93 comments
most viewed right now
120 viewing
 Image inside Nick Cannon lost?  
8 comments

top in section
38 viewing
 NFL NFL Draft hats feature city skylines; Jaguars hat shows M..
top in sports
top in section
89 viewing
 AMBER ROSE & WIZ KHALIFA WE'RE BURYING THE HATCHET For the Sa..
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie
Unread 12-27-2012, 03:20 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #61
LexHeyden 13 heat pts13 space
U gotta k!ll Me
space
$9,481 | POWERFUL
I was involved in stuff as a kid, never let it follow me home. At the same time, I always had a mother who stressed an education and I went off to college. College wasn't any different, still got on chicks, smoked weed, got into f!ght and rolled with dopeboys, but I never saw it as the only option. At some point these kids lose the accountability for the decisions they make and think they don't have alternatives. I know other people who left those situations and didn't look back, and they didn't have anyone in their corner. These kids need to WANT to change. My boys still in the hood have no intentions of doing anything different in life than selling white/weed and robbing n*ggas.
Unread 12-27-2012, 05:40 PMJoined Nov 2010 - away - #62
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51 space
space
$5,817 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LexHeyden
I was involved in stuff as a kid, never let it follow me home. At the same time, I always had a mother who stressed an education and I went off to college. College wasn't any different, still got on chicks, smoked weed, got into f!ght and rolled with dopeboys, but I never saw it as the only option. At some point these kids lose the accountability for the decisions they make and think they don't have alternatives. I know other people who left those situations and didn't look back, and they didn't have anyone in their corner. These kids need to WANT to change. My boys still in the hood have no intentions of doing anything different in life than selling white/weed and robbing n*ggas.
That's the thing..I got boys just like that man, as much as u try and help them if they don't wanna change then they won't. Even if they change which is good for them, there's always someone waiting to take their place. Comes a point in life you realize you gotta grow up and leave that sh*t in the past.
Unread 12-28-2012, 06:23 AMJoined Mar 2006 - on now - #63
datVAkid 34 heat pts34 space
KeyChain/ The Knock-Offs
space
$9,689 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LexHeyden
Same here, im in college, i did my thing but i never brought it to my folks house and i know there is a fine line... i wanted to bust a n*ggas head and run into people houses plenty of time but i always came to the realization that im in college and i dont need to this on my mind, my parents mind, and on my record.
Unread 12-28-2012, 08:23 AMJoined Mar 2007 - away - #64
RubbahBandMayn 1 heat pts space
FREE B.G.
space
$7,662 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Francis 100
CHIEF KEEF ON SOME MOBUTU sh*t !!! HE AINT PLAYING AT ALL!!! REAL n*gga !!! DESTROY THE ENEMI COMPLETELY

Where they get these clowns from??
Unread 12-28-2012, 09:38 AMJoined May 2010 - away - #65
Ant McQueen 10 heat pts10 space
space
$8,927 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
yall act like it aint like this in every hood, this is only being glorified lately because of chief keef
There aren't 600 murders in every hood. Think about that, my G.

new replies show automatically every 10 second(s) automatic refreshing stopped Un-Idle - Reload

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
262 viewing
Article inside 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks  
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside what must I say, what must I do.....  
40 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Video inside What is Iggy trying to say Translated  
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside SMACK/URL Rookies vs Vets [DISCUSSION THREAD/UPDATES]
617 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Article inside How Much Do WWE Wrestlers Really Get Paid? [Good ..
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Lil Wayne Daughter 'Reginae' BLASTS Young Thugger F..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside NBA where WTF happens...  
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside R.I.P OTF Chino  
235 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time