This is BX @ Boxden.com


Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie

 Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie
 12-27-2012, 09:58 AMaway - #41
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$5,638 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingme
Bx got some scary little ni##as on it. All of these crazy white folks with full body armor and 8 guns who run up in malls, theatres, and schools shooting everyone they can for no apparent reason should scare you.
but the black on black crime that happens everyday over a dime bag or initiation shouldnt scare anyone?
 12-27-2012, 10:18 AMaway - #42
Minister 105 heat pts105

  d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
#### these dead lil ni##as
 12-27-2012, 10:22 AMaway - #43
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Minister
#### these dead lil ni##as
 12-27-2012, 10:22 AMaway - #44
Minister 105 heat pts105

  d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Travi$
The pain? You mean the stupidity and idiocy right?
"You don't know what pain is, how can I paint this picture when the colorblind.is hangin wicha?"
 12-27-2012, 10:24 AMaway - #45
Minister 105 heat pts105

  d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by s7venwords
"You don't know what pain is, how can I paint this picture when the colorblind.is hangin wicha?"
 12-27-2012, 10:28 AMonline - #46
Special Edd 86 heat pts86

  d 
space
$16,367 | POWERFUL
tahahahah

wonder how much the gun store sold that gun for that k!lled him.. oh wait hehehe
 12-27-2012, 10:32 AMaway - #47
Minister 105 heat pts105

  d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Special Edd
tahahahah

wonder how much the gun store sold that gun for that k!lled him.. oh wait hehehe
 12-27-2012, 10:35 AMaway - #48
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Minister
"You don't know what pain is, how can I paint this picture when the colorblind.is hangin wicha?"
and I do.
 12-27-2012, 12:58 PMaway - #49
Cloud 420 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,630 | 11863800
Why is ni##as rockin Lil Jojo hoodies?

Coon shyt. That ni##a had too many enemies. So why in the #### rock a Jojo hoody?
 12-27-2012, 01:04 PMaway - #50
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$8,975 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Phonk$
He probably started the whole ####, had to do some to make them smoke him...

#### round with them #### around you goina #### around n get smoke...
























































rollin!!!
 12-27-2012, 01:09 PMonline - #51
Trilluminati GA 355 heat pts355

  d 
space
$33,069 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by datVAkid
#### round with them #### around you goina #### around n get smoke...
























































rollin!!!
hellabandz
 12-27-2012, 01:10 PMaway - #52
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$8,975 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UcantCme
I mean think about it tho, these cops aint paid ####. Would you go out putting you neck on the line in those hoods knowing these kids nowadays got nothing to lose and wont hesitate....

"But if you look at the streets it wasn't about Rodney King,
It's bout this ####ed up situation and these ####ed up police.
It's about coming up and staying on top
and screamin' 187 on a mother ####in' cop."
But as a cop you are suppose to protect and serve, not protect what you can afford... When a person joins the police force its suppose to help the community, but once greed and selfish needs come into play thats when you get crooked cops which in turns ####s up the hood they are suppose to protect and serve...

Once they say "they dont pay me enough for this" is when #### gets ####ed up
 12-27-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #53
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$5,638 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by datVAkid
But as a cop you are suppose to protect and serve, not protect what you can afford... When a person joins the police force its suppose to help the community, but once greed and selfish needs come into play thats when you get crooked cops which in turns ####s up the hood they are suppose to protect and serve...

Once they say "they dont pay me enough for this" is when #### gets ####ed up
I feel what you are saying but you have a diff mentality when you realize you alone cant fix a corrupt city. These kids dont care about anyone and will pull the trigger on you for no reason at all, the cops family doesnt deserve that so i think thats why cops leave certain areas alone.
 12-27-2012, 01:19 PMaway - #54
rdrake 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$6,157 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by yeaaahbenn
Walkin around w. long sleeve v necks to throw ppl off.
Fake it until you make it
 12-27-2012, 01:25 PMaway - #55
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,977 | POWERFUL
Dude prolly talked #### when them ni##as said simethin tryin ti be tough when he shoulda stfu.. I pick my battles livin in chi.. odds were not in his favor.. he should have fell back
 12-27-2012, 01:30 PMaway - #56
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$16,895 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingme
Bx got some scary little ni##as on it. All of these crazy white folks with full body armor and 8 guns who run up in malls, theatres, and schools shooting everyone they can for no apparent reason should scare you.
When's the last time a school shooting or massacre has happened within a 10 mile radius of you?

When's the last time a ni##a k!lled another ni##a over some dumb #### within a 10 mile radius of you?


Okay then...
 12-27-2012, 01:59 PMaway - #57
LexHeyden 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$8,380 | POWERFUL
It's messed up these kids aren't doing more with their lives, but I can't honestly say I don't expect it. If you talk that talk you gotta walk it. Like someone said earlier, Gangsta's don't take days off. You take the time to put on a shirt to honor your homey (a gang member) and get into with a different set, what you expect. I'm not some sheltered a$s suburban ni##a either. I'm from Detroit and lost boys/family to this type of stuff. It was expected, since they're living like that. These kids living like animals and don't wanna change.
 12-27-2012, 04:07 PMaway - #58
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$5,638 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LexHeyden
It's messed up these kids aren't doing more with their lives, but I can't honestly say I don't expect it. If you talk that talk you gotta walk it. Like someone said earlier, Gangsta's don't take days off. You take the time to put on a shirt to honor your homey (a gang member) and get into with a different set, what you expect. I'm not some sheltered a$s suburban ni##a either. I'm from Detroit and lost boys/family to this type of stuff. It was expected, since they're living like that. These kids living like animals and don't wanna change.
thats the problem. there is always those that live for this life so the minute someone wants out to try and change another just takes their place. its like a never ending cycle without something jurastic happening.
 12-27-2012, 04:19 PMaway - #59
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$5,638 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Borealis
Speaking from experience?
nah, but i been around.
 12-27-2012, 04:19 PMonline - #60
NoLastName 105 heat pts105

  d 
space
$5,179 | POWERFUL
bricksquad niccas stay gettin bodied
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
56 comments
NBA LeQueef With Monster Rebound
55 comments
NFL Aaron Rodgers is on another level. Literally. (Pro Footb..
79 comments
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 96 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 76 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Nov 21 - Cosby Allegedly Raped The Hulk's Wife Too
New reply 6 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Zeeshine
 NCAAF Cfb Week 13 Thread
New reply 21 minutes ago - 111 comments - by CadillacVyse
 NFL No Chill : Jay Gruden Says Clock Is Ticking On Rgiii's...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 59 comments - by theFREAK
 NBA Can The Problem Actually Be Lebron?
New reply 22 minutes ago - 66 comments - by tygamann1
 Image(s) inside Quavo Got Two Brand New Yrn Chains
New reply 15 minutes ago - 167 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Migos & Fans Response To Dc Goons For Doing The In...
New reply 1 hour ago - 93 comments - by JNumbaNC

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,809 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.