This is BX @ Boxden.com


Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie

 Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie
 12-26-2012, 08:00 PMaway - #21
Nasty Neighbor 119 heat pts119

  d 
space
$17,176 | POWERFUL
chicago bricksquad stay losin
 12-26-2012, 08:32 PMaway - #22
lethalastro 

  d 
space
$2,167 | 7580044
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
The December holiday weeks are the worst because everybody is off work, kids are out of school, ni##as takeover, and police lose control. Every year, parts of Chicago feel virtually lawless from December 20th to the New Year. Cops seem to give up and not really care anymore since the homicide count is unevitable by mid December, and the year is pretty a wrap for them. So it literally feels like the Chicago Police Department disappears and doesnt even exist during the Holidays and last weeks of the year. They shot atleast 12 people here in Chicago since Christmas Eve, New Years Eve is gonna be UGLY. There will be so many gunshots it will sound like July 4th. And then Chicago police will come out of hiding around January 3rd/4th and magically appear like they always do since they get to go back to 0 and get their "fresh start" for murd3rs/crime statistics. All the cops really care about right now is 2013.
that's pretty much how it is in chicago during this time. been like that for as long as i can remember. plus this is thirsty/stick-up season, ni##az already on dummy from the jump.
 12-26-2012, 08:35 PMonline - #23
RubbahBandMayn 

  d 
space
$6,996 | POWERFUL
Cmon Chicago this #### got to stop
 12-26-2012, 08:36 PMaway - #24
Rebirth46 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$3,237 | POWERFUL




Even the burbs Hot these kids got guns everywhere You need it on ya in da City No Lackin None shorty
 12-26-2012, 08:41 PMaway - #25
Nasty Neighbor 119 heat pts119

  d 
space
$17,176 | POWERFUL
yall act like it aint like this in every hood, this is only being glorified lately because of chief keef
 12-27-2012, 02:31 AMaway - #26
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,332 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SavageMitten
Whats wit dat world #### chicago got goin on
pretty sure its always been like that...........


from the days of Capone up until now Chicago has always seemed wild........


its still the only place in the States where La Costra Nostra members torture each other......


just look up Sam and Mario Destefano and The Spilatro Brothers............


look up the history of Cabrini Greens..........
 12-27-2012, 02:36 AMaway - #27
TheMob 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
Chicago

 12-27-2012, 02:48 AMonline - #28
thugworldorder 

  d 
space
$1,376 | 2859065
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
chicago bricksquad stay losin
 12-27-2012, 03:06 AMaway - #29
Francis 100 

  d 
space
$246 | 413068
CHIEF KEEF ON SOME MOBUTU #### !!! HE AINT PLAYING AT ALL!!! REAL ni##a !!! DESTROY THE ENEMI COMPLETELY
 12-27-2012, 04:41 AMaway - #30
Dray 615 heat pts615

  d 
space
$35,045 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
yall act like it aint like this in every hood, this is only being glorified lately because of chief keef
nahhhh every hood is bad but chicago be on some other ####..

been a gangster city since it started one of your mayors was a gang member if I am not mistaken
 12-27-2012, 04:42 AMaway - #31
Dray 615 heat pts615

  d 
space
$35,045 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DallasTexas
u speak as if the cops are going to stop a random murd3r on a random street..they cant be everywhere to stop everything........
what he said was true though..they only care about STATS

who cares about bodies right now but when 2013 starts they not trying to be as high as last year
 12-27-2012, 08:05 AMaway - #32
yeaaahbenn 

  d 
space
$783 | 2375715
Originally Posted by rdrake
he had a di#key tattoo

Walkin around w. long sleeve v necks to throw ppl off.
 12-27-2012, 08:27 AMaway - #33
dlettern 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
As my Black people argue to continue to call each other ni##as, promote violent and ignorant music, value theirs while depreciating our own.....the man laughs as our people k!ll each other. Funny how most of y'all will never make the correlation never mind make a change. As long as y'all embrace the crap they feed you, our people are ####ed.....
 12-27-2012, 08:39 AMaway - #34
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$5,638 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
what he said was true though..they only care about STATS

who cares about bodies right now but when 2013 starts they not trying to be as high as last year
I mean think about it tho, these cops aint paid ####. Would you go out putting you neck on the line in those hoods knowing these kids nowadays got nothing to lose and wont hesitate....

"But if you look at the streets it wasn't about Rodney King,
It's bout this ####ed up situation and these ####ed up police.
It's about coming up and staying on top
and screamin' 187 on a mother ####in' cop."
 12-27-2012, 09:17 AMaway - #35
Alerts 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$8,529 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
The December holiday weeks are the worst because everybody is off work, kids are out of school, ni##as takeover, and police lose control. Every year, parts of Chicago feel virtually lawless from December 20th to the New Year. Cops seem to give up and not really care anymore since the homicide count is unevitable by mid December, and the year is pretty a wrap for them. So it literally feels like the Chicago Police Department disappears and doesnt even exist during the Holidays and last weeks of the year. They shot atleast 12 people here in Chicago since Christmas Eve, New Years Eve is gonna be UGLY. There will be so many gunshots it will sound like July 4th. And then Chicago police will come out of hiding around January 3rd/4th and magically appear like they always do since they get to go back to 0 and get their "fresh start" for murd3rs/crime statistics. All the cops really care about right now is 2013.
Why don't you move out the city
 12-27-2012, 09:23 AMaway - #36
Kingme 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,647 | POWERFUL
Bx got some scary little ni##as on it. All of these crazy white folks with full body armor and 8 guns who run up in malls, theatres, and schools shooting everyone they can for no apparent reason should scare you.
 12-27-2012, 09:31 AMonline - #37
TraV 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$17,905 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Stillhyphy
goddamn..this city is close to 600 homicides goddam warzone out there. theres no controlling the pain in these young ni##a's hearts


The pain? You mean the stupidity and idiocy right?
 12-27-2012, 09:33 AMonline - #38
TraV 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$17,905 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
what he said was true though..they only care about STATS

who cares about bodies right now but when 2013 starts they not trying to be as high as last year
Word.




 12-27-2012, 09:34 AMonline - #39
TraV 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$17,905 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dlettern
As my Black people argue to continue to call each other ni##as, promote violent and ignorant music, value theirs while depreciating our own.....the man laughs as our people k!ll each other. Funny how most of y'all will never make the correlation never mind make a change. As long as y'all embrace the crap they feed you, our people are ####ed.....

And what the #### you out here doing? lol

I ain't heard of no new Black Panther factions poppin up anywhere in Corona, Queens cuh.
 12-27-2012, 09:40 AMaway - #40
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingme
Bx got some scary little ni##as on it. All of these crazy white folks with full body armor and 8 guns who run up in malls, theatres, and schools shooting everyone they can for no apparent reason should scare you.
This.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Lebron Getting Frustrated With His Teammates "You Gotta ..
62 comments
NCAAF NFL head of officiating says Jameis Winston should hav..
94 comments
NFL RGIII's family's access to team facility has been revoke..
62 comments
 Video inside Migos & Fans Response To Dc Goons For Doing The In...
New reply 50 seconds ago - 119 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside List Of Upcoming Tapes To Look Out For!
New reply 21 minutes ago - 54 comments - by SlimDunkin
 BOX Manny Pacquiao Vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][hbo-ppv]
New reply 2 minutes ago - 670 comments - by STILL.DETOX
 NBA Barkleys Response To Cousins "he Can't Whoop My A...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 71 comments - by trill jackson
  The Case Of Big Krit
New reply 7 minutes ago - 70 comments - by JimmyThe3rd
 Image(s) inside Snoop Dogg Clowns Bill Cosby Regarding Rape Controversy
New reply 33 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Extremely Rare Lil B University Lecture At Mit Today 1...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 55 comments - by ogghosttrain
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 39 minutes ago - 109 comments - by tokinjohn

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,809 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.