Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

DTE, AND HITSQUAD considered real ATL gangs, CTE, BRICKSQUAD NOT ON THE LIST

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
33 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
71 comments
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
39 comments

top in section
14 viewing
NBA Rest In Peace Mike Conley, Time of Death: 3rd quarter of ..
top in sports
top in section
26 viewing
 Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jumping..
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 DTE, AND HITSQUAD considered real ATL gangs, CTE, BRICKSQUAD NOT ON THE LIST
topic by Grown Man Ish - 10-21-2012, 03:49 PM


Zone 3
Gangs in Zone 3

D&D-Down & Dirty (Mechanicsville)
Y.G.C-Young Gunna Crew (4 season)
30-Thirty Deep (Mechanicsville)
M.S-Merk Squad (Summer Hill)
C.T-Click Treal (Mechanicsville)
Y.C-Young Choppers (Thomasville)
Y.D-Young Diplomats (Summer Hill)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (Grant Park)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Grant Park, Trestletree Apartments)
H.S-Hit Squad (College Park)
10/10-Ten 10 (East Point)
S.S.C-Southside Crips (East Point, Forest Park)
4.C.H.B-4 Corner Hustler Bloods (College Park)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (East Point)
G.Ds-Gangster Disciples (East Point, Zone 3)
G.T.S.N-Gangster Two-Six Nation (Forest Park)
Sur13-Surenos 13 (Forest Park)
M.B-Maylen Boyz (Pittsburgh)
Y.P.N-Young Paid n*ggaz (Jonesboro South)
S.B-Solider Boyz (Zone 3)
W.B.C-White Boy Click (Cabbagetown)
D.S-Doom Squad (Summer Hill)
E.W.C-Englewood Click (Englewood manor)




Gangs in Zone 6

Y.S.ss-Young Squad Stay Strap (Reynolstown, East Atlanta, 4-way)
Y.D-Young Dipset (Reynoldstown)
D.T.E-Duct Tape (Edgewood)
D.M.E-Dirty Money (Edgewood)
G.B-Gutta Boyz (Egdewood)
Q-F-Quick Flip (Kirkwood)
B.F.P- Battlefield (Edgewood)
S.U-Sqad Up (Reynoldstown)
E.L.H.H-East Lake Hard Headz (East Lake)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
Y.B.G-Young Block Girls (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
L.H.S-Lady Hit Squad (Egdewood)
G.Ds-Gangster Disciples (East Atlanta)
D.P-Da Posse (East Atlanta)
3-6 Mafia-3-6 Mafia FLOKK (Zone 6)
I.Gs-Imperial Gangsters (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
S.O.B-Shoot Out Boyz (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
B.R.B-Bouldercrest Road Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.R.C-Gresham RD. Click (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
B.C.D.B-Bouldercrest Down Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.M.C-Get Money Crew (Memorial East Apartment/Memorial DR.)
Y.S.H-Young Squad Hoes (East Atlanta)
Y.P.C-Young Paper Chasers (Kirkwood)
M.T.B.H-Martrail Bloodhound (Zone 6)
H.B-Hamp Boyz (East Atlanta, East Hampton Apartments)

Home - Atlanta Street Gangs


The Following BX resident gave props to Grown Man Ish (Sent To 9,234 Subscribers)  HEAT HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd)  (10-21-2012)

68 comments for "DTE, AND HITSQUAD considered real ATL gangs, CTE, BRICKSQUAD NOT ON THE LIST"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 10-21-2012, 03:52 PMonline - #2
Grown Man Ish 94 heat pts94 space
avatar
space
$13,698 | POWERFUL
^ Lol, i put a question mark by it
 10-21-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #3
SeattleWon 656 heat pts656 space
avatar
space
$52,108 | POWERFUL
no sh*t bricksquad isn't a gang

it's a rap group

same with cte
 10-21-2012, 04:08 PMaway - #4
Playa 70 heat pts70 space
avatar
space
$22,457 | POWERFUL
Jeezy's gang wouldn't be CTE. Certain members are just part of crip sets I'm guessing.
Same with BSM and Bloods.
 10-21-2012, 04:09 PMaway - #5
ThisUsernameSux  space
avatar
space
$809 | 1529264
Dont mess with dem boys out in Cabbagetown, White Boy click finna have yer head
 10-21-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #6
Arson 82 heat pts82 space
avatar
space
$30,058 | POWERFUL


I think I see one of WBC most feared members, patrollin the block in c-town
 10-21-2012, 04:16 PMaway - #7
Dee352 164 heat pts164 space
avatar
space
$9,737 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FoShizzle8
i wonder if they have alot of mechanics down there

 10-21-2012, 04:22 PMaway - #8
ATLANTASTAN 57 heat pts57 space
avatar
space
$24,122 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FoShizzle8
i wonder if they have alot of mechanics down there


shout out to dem zone 3 soldier boys
 10-21-2012, 04:31 PMaway - #9
PBoy03 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,086 | 9776851
This is what you care about tho?? f*ggit boi needs a life bra, get some pus*y my dude, damn.
 10-21-2012, 04:31 PMaway - #10
TrillSwag 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
Cte/Bricksquad is a rap group not a gang. I bet you Jeezy and Gucci are affiliated with a good portion of those gangs. Those random weed carriers that cant rap that get signed. Are usually tied in close to gangs
 10-21-2012, 04:48 PMaway - #11
grapedrank 47 heat pts47 space
avatar
space
$8,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PBoy03
This is what you care about tho?? f*ggit boi needs a life bra, get some pus*y my dude, damn.
i was about to say.

just enjoy the music and stfu
 10-21-2012, 04:57 PMonline - #12
youngsiz 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$4,718 | 12580503
Yea they not listed cause these are rap groups jeezy is a known crip and Gucci has stacked in his early videos but once you get that rap money that sh*t is dead it's like Vick f!ghting pits you making millions still trying to get pennies lol @ a "real" gang how about they get some "real" money
 10-21-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #13
YungPrinceNY 432 heat pts432 space
avatar
space
$5,932 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Grown Man Ish
Zone 3
Gangs in Zone 3

D&D-Down & Dirty (Mechanicsville)
Y.G.C-Young Gunna Crew (4 season)
30-Thirty Deep (Mechanicsville)
M.S-Merk Squad (Summer Hill)
C.T-Click Treal (Mechanicsville)
Y.C-Young Choppers (Thomasville)
Y.D-Young Diplomats (Summer Hill)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (Grant Park)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Grant Park, Trestletree Apartments)
H.S-Hit Squad (College Park)
10/10-Ten 10 (East Point)
S.S.C-Southside Crips (East Point, Forest Park)
4.C.H.B-4 Corner Hustler Bloods (College Park)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (East Point)
G.Ds-Gangster Disciples (East Point, Zone 3)
G.T.S.N-Gangster Two-Six Nation (Forest Park)
Sur13-Surenos 13 (Forest Park)
M.B-Maylen Boyz (Pittsburgh)
Y.P.N-Young Paid n*ggaz (Jonesboro South)
S.B-Solider Boyz (Zone 3)
W.B.C-White Boy Click (Cabbagetown)
D.S-Doom Squad (Summer Hill)
E.W.C-Englewood Click (Englewood manor)




Gangs in Zone 6

Y.S.ss-Young Squad Stay Strap (Reynolstown, East Atlanta, 4-way)
Y.D-Young Dipset (Reynoldstown)
D.T.E-Duct Tape (Edgewood)
D.M.E-Dirty Money (Edgewood)
G.B-Gutta Boyz (Egdewood)
Q-F-Quick Flip (Kirkwood)
B.F.P- Battlefield (Edgewood)
S.U-Sqad Up (Reynoldstown)
E.L.H.H-East Lake Hard Headz (East Lake)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
Y.B.G-Young Block Girls (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
L.H.S-Lady Hit Squad (Egdewood)
G.Ds-Gangster Disciples (East Atlanta)
D.P-Da Posse (East Atlanta)
3-6 Mafia-3-6 Mafia FLOKK (Zone 6)
I.Gs-Imperial Gangsters (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
S.O.B-Shoot Out Boyz (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
B.R.B-Bouldercrest Road Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.R.C-Gresham RD. Click (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
L.Ks-Latin Kings (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
B.C.D.B-Bouldercrest Down Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.M.C-Get Money Crew (Memorial East Apartment/Memorial DR.)
Y.S.H-Young Squad Hoes (East Atlanta)
Y.P.C-Young Paper Chasers (Kirkwood)
M.T.B.H-Martrail Bloodhound (Zone 6)
H.B-Hamp Boyz (East Atlanta, East Hampton Apartments)

 10-21-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #14
kreuzberg61 18 heat pts18 space
avatar
space
$3,066 | 16243944
Originally Posted by ThisUsernameSux
Dont mess with dem boys out in Cabbagetown, White Boy click finna have yer head
Originally Posted by FoShizzle8
cabbagetown?



man some of these names got me weak

also:

first off, what kind of source is supposed to be? so random

and no one considers bricksquad or cte a gang... the weed carriers bang crip/blood
 10-21-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #15
Bedewe22 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$8,242 | POWERFUL
4 Corner Hustler Bloods?

 10-21-2012, 05:06 PMonline - #16
Grown Man Ish 94 heat pts94 space
avatar
space
$13,698 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HELLZWINTA202
Youve gotta be 14 or younger to actually give a fu*k about this sh*t......
noone REALLY gives a fu*k dude, its a forum and we just bullsh*ttin, and u gotta be 14 to try bring some code of honor onto the internet.......

if people ever talk about my city, i dont even bother commenting.....
 10-21-2012, 05:15 PMaway - #17
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32 space
avatar
space
$5,133 | POWERFUL
comparing gangs and labels i guess...
 10-21-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #18
Adamsville 117 heat pts117 space
avatar
space
$11,485 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1994Nuisance
@ Quick Flip and White Boy Click
Quickflip is Maceo and his folks
 10-21-2012, 05:38 PMaway - #19
Adamsville 117 heat pts117 space
avatar
space
$11,485 | POWERFUL
Smh at OP acting like this some Official gang list though
 10-21-2012, 05:42 PMaway - #20
Cezaroh 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$7,740 | 15789770
sur 13 has reach
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Eminem A "bi-ch," Detroit Rap Pioneer Esham Says
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Wtf color is this dress?  
672 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
16 Animals Doing Things (That Shouldn't Be Possible)
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Kanye lies on the ground in silence during interview
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Alley boy beat up then taunts lil phats death
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Holy Sh!T.....I think I figured out the dress!!!
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Article inside Kid Rock doesn't like Beyonce, says she has no ti..
311 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Drake still winning....  
58 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   BX 1998-end of time.