This is BX @ Boxden.com


Do you forgive Andre 3000 for ruining International Players Anthem?


 Do you forgive Andre 3000 for ruining International Players Anthem?
topic by Slickems - 11-20-2011, 06:52 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


with a verse about simping and cuffing on a PLAYERS ANTHEM

> Do you forgive Andre 3000 for ruining International Players Anthem? - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

international players anthem - YouTube

scusting to me, i never forgive him for this

i only listen to this version

UGK Ft 3 6 Mafia - International Players Anthem - YouTube


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

64 comments for "Do you forgive Andre 3000 for ruining International Players Anthem?"


 11-20-2011, 07:01 AMaway - #2
36 Nine 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$3,487 | POWERFUL
No I do not. More of that rambling !! from him, his Stans will bet their life that's one of the goat verses though. When he is rapping I use that time to adjust my stereo equalizers and get ready for Pimp C to come in.
 11-20-2011, 07:03 AMaway - #3
L-E-Dub Bitch 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$12,444 | POWERFUL
you might wanna listen again

& you named after a nicca that spits GARBAGE Simp !!
 11-20-2011, 07:06 AMaway - #4
SmooveDude 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$13,455 | POWERFUL
That nicca verse was the best on there and bunb verse was all about asking a chick to be his....please delete this thread cause this junk dumb and a waste of space
 11-20-2011, 07:10 AMaway - #5
jiggaman85 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,596 | POWERFUL
 11-20-2011, 07:13 AMaway - #6
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,843 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by L-E-Dub !!
you might wanna listen again

& you named after a nicca that spits GARBAGE Simp !!
how is his verse not about simpin? he's cuffing
 11-20-2011, 07:16 AMaway - #7
L-E-Dub Bitch 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$12,444 | POWERFUL
you really retarded
 11-20-2011, 07:16 AMaway - #8
Maroon_Tiger 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$39,821 | POWERFUL
... andre had the best verse...
 11-20-2011, 07:16 AMaway - #9
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,843 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmooveDude
That nicca verse was the best on there and bunb verse was all about asking a chick to be hiss...please delete this thread cause this junk dumb and a waste of space
this can't be life

Bun B is "asking a chick to be his" PROSTITUTE. He is "asking a chick to" JOIN HIS st@bLE OF PROSTITUTES.

that is sort of different than saying "i'm cuffing some broad and marrying her"
 11-20-2011, 07:18 AMaway - #10
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,843 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
... andre had the best verse...
Originally Posted by L-E-Dub !!
you really retarded

ok, except none of you have explained with a verse about simpin is OK on an International Players Anthem


but thats ok, cause yall just name callin cause you have no argument to back it up
 11-20-2011, 07:19 AMaway - #11
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Slickems you my nicca...but that verse went way over your head lmao
 11-20-2011, 07:19 AMaway - #12
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,249 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmooveDude
That nicca verse was the best on there and bunb verse was all about asking a chick to be his....please delete this thread cause this junk dumb and a waste of space
 11-20-2011, 07:19 AMaway - #13
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,843 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Phicmagic
Slickems you my nicca...but that verse went way over your head lmao
break it down then pimpin
 11-20-2011, 07:20 AMaway - #14
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,249 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Slickems
this can't be life

Bun B is "asking a chick to be his" PROSTITUTE. He is "asking a chick to" JOIN HIS st@bLE OF PROSTITUTES.

that is sort of different than saying "i'm cuffing some broad and marrying her"
nicca what, "I need a billion dollar !!" ? Seriously son.
 11-20-2011, 07:22 AMaway - #15
L-E-Dub Bitch 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$12,444 | POWERFUL
nicca verse is about gettin out the game for the one he wants to marry but hes still havin second thoughts

example of simping is drake-marvins room & practice
 11-20-2011, 07:26 AMaway - #16
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,843 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WaveDoe
nicca what, "I need a billion dollar !!" ? Seriously son.
do you not understand how one turns a chick out?
 11-20-2011, 07:26 AMaway - #17
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,843 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by L-E-Dub !!
nicca verse is about gettin out the game for the one he wants to marry but hes still havin second thoughts

example of simping is drake-marvins room & practice
he aint havin second thoughts its his homeys tellin him to not do it
 11-20-2011, 07:29 AMaway - #18
quan3106 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$4,046 | POWERFUL
I typed a text to a girl i used to see
told her that i found a cutie pie with who i wanna be
I apologize if if the news will get u down
then i CC'ed every girl that i'd see see round town...

Thats the first few bars and he talkin bout cancelin his other hoes cuz he found the one...and its dope...no simpin there...nicca was ruthless to the other hoes...!!es aint even get a individual break up...nicca sent a email...that at first seems heartfelt...cept he cc'd the same !! to all his !!es...thats heartless nicca...them !!es m ent nothing...and thats just 4 bars.../thread
 11-20-2011, 07:30 AMaway - #19
VictoryThagr8 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,155 | POWERFUL
obviously the thread starter has poor comprehension problem
 11-20-2011, 07:31 AMaway - #20
Slickems 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,843 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by quan3106
I typed a text to a girl i used to see
told her that i found a cutie pie with who i wanna be
I apologize if if the news will get u down
then i CC'ed every girl that i'd see see round town...

Thats the first few bars and he talkin bout cancelin his other hoes cuz he found the one...and its dope...no simpin there...nicca was ruthless to the other hoes...!!es aint even get a individual break up...nicca sent a email...that at first seems heartfelt...cept he cc'd the same !! to all his !!es...thats heartless nicca...them !!es m ent nothing...and thats just 4 bars.../thread
players don't "find the one," pimpin
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Dangerously's Strange Fruit 2: Stephania Bell
52 comments
PS4 hits 7 million units sold
75 comments
Article inside  Activision indefinitely postpones Xbox One version o..
64 comments
 NBA Swaggy P - 'what I'm Gonna Do With This Shouldn't Be L...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 128 comments - by R.O.B
 Article inside Mimi Faust, Nikko $10 Million $ex Tape Deal
New reply 42 minutes ago - 60 comments - by sammy1990
 Image(s) inside Apr 16 - Cops: Teacher, Teen Had $x After Instagram C...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 65 comments - by weed
 NBA Espn 30 For 30 - 'bad Boys' (video - Trailer)
New reply 53 minutes ago - 367 comments - by Matrix
 Image(s) inside The Best Video Game Wingmen/sidekicks
New reply 19 minutes ago - 62 comments - by CadillacVyse
  Chiwire Season 5: Supposedly Durk Got Choked Out By Re...
New reply 1 hour ago - 114 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 30 minutes ago - 137 comments - by Fen
 Article inside Chingy Says A Trans$exual Ruined His Rap Career
New reply 1 hour ago - 66 comments - by A.Dot789

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,699 fans of BX | none new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.