b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  


do YOU believe beyonce gave birth to blue ivy? YES or NO

Poll results - do you believe beyonce gave birthday to her baby?
yes 102 20.12%
no 405 79.88%
Voters: 507. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 do YOU believe beyonce gave birth to blue ivy? YES or NO
topic by Hardkore - 01-10-2013, 11:47 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot




> do YOU believe beyonce gave birth to blue ivy? YES or NO - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

vote now!!!!


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

182 comments for "do YOU believe beyonce gave birth to blue ivy? YES or NO"


 01-10-2013, 11:50 AMaway - #2
xo xo xo 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$3,783 | POWERFUL
Yes...
 01-10-2013, 11:51 AMaway - #3
DXFan619 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,045 | POWERFUL
I'd never seen that folded stomach ####....

F*ck was going on there?
 01-10-2013, 11:53 AMaway - #4
LowaEastSide5 130 heat pts130

  d 
space
$22,164 | POWERFUL
 01-10-2013, 11:53 AMaway - #5
JETSoverERTHING 98 heat pts98

  d 
space
$12,170 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DXFan619
I'd never seen that folded stomach ####....

F*ck was going on there?
yaaa, wtf is this




that #### looks suspect
 01-10-2013, 11:53 AMaway - #6
A.Dot789 656 heat pts656

  d 
space
$9,833 | POWERFUL
No...
 01-10-2013, 11:55 AMaway - #7
CaliSteppin 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$7,094 | POWERFUL
Holy #### how did I ever not seen that stomach clip?? Man idk now
 01-10-2013, 11:56 AMaway - #8
daman729 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$6,349 | POWERFUL
Nah. Prob a surrogate mother. Either way, the baby being taken care of.
 01-10-2013, 11:57 AMaway - #9
Lot17 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$2,477 | 13580688
She probably was at first but then lost it and fronted like she didn't
 01-10-2013, 11:58 AMaway - #10
DXFan619 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,045 | POWERFUL
I honestly didn't think she gave birth to that kid even before seeing the folded stomach.

Something seemed really off about the entire situation.

Now that gif.?

Yeah, no, FOH with that little kid.
 01-10-2013, 11:58 AMaway - #11
PseuDEEnym 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,584 | 9402289
Originally Posted by CaliSteppin
Holy #### how did I ever not seen that stomach clip?? Man idk now



 01-10-2013, 12:00 PMaway - #12
A.Dot789 656 heat pts656

  d 
space
$9,833 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresco
#### looked up like I DONE ####ED UP when that fake belly moved the way it did

#### these people.



 01-10-2013, 12:01 PMaway - #13
Stupid Fresh 168 heat pts168

  d 
space
$18,286 | POWERFUL
no obviously
 01-10-2013, 12:03 PMaway - #14
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$16,976 | POWERFUL
Cant believe this many people never seen that folding stomach clip.

When it first happened that #### was everywhere. That's one of the main reasons people think the pregnancy was staged.

- That

- Then the first time we saw her "pregnant" she was already like 4-5 months. So it seemed like as soon as they announced it, 2 months later she was giving birth

- Then they rented and closed out the whole top floor of the hospital and brought in their own doctor to "give birth"

- Now we rarely get to see the baby's face clearly in any pictures.


Seems suspect but then again, I done seen hoes in the hood with funny shaped baby bumps too.
 01-10-2013, 12:08 PMaway - #15
CaliSteppin 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$7,094 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
Cant believe this many people never seen that folding stomach clip.

When it first happened that #### was everywhere. That's one of the main reasons people think the pregnancy was staged.


- That

- Then the first time we saw her "pregnant" she was already like 4-5 months. So it seemed like as soon as they announced it, 2 months later she was giving birth

- Then they rented and closed out the whole top floor of the hospital and brought in their own doctor to "give birth"

- Now we rarely get to see the baby's face clearly in any pictures.


Seems suspect but then again, I done seen hoes in the hood with funny shaped baby bumps too.
One of my friends told me about it but when he said he saw it on MediaTakeout I didnt even bother to look at it and forgot about it
 01-10-2013, 12:11 PMonline - #16
HipHopGanjaHead 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$630 | 2718737
wow has a doctor spoken on that clip? her face looks tripped when she looks up at the interviewer too
 01-10-2013, 12:13 PMaway - #17
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$1,631 | 15358670
Originally Posted by DXFan619
I honestly didn't think she gave birth to that kid even before seeing the folded stomach.

Something seemed really off about the entire situation.


Now that gif.?

Yeah, no, FOH with that little kid.
i feel u, it seemed like the whole pregnancy was on fast forward or some ####....idk exactly when she announced she was pregnant but then it seemed like a couple months later it was time 4 the baby to be due lol. if ppl questioned it, there was always some crazy Beyonce stans trying 2 explain everything

not to mention that fold thing, i don't even think it's anything wrong with havin a surrogate but blatantly lying about it like everybody is dumb as hell is the problem

Last edited by Two Pistols; 01-10-2013 at 12:16 PM..
 01-10-2013, 12:14 PMonline - #18
Im Soo Special 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$12,359 | POWERFUL
naw..
 01-10-2013, 12:18 PMaway - #19
DXFan619 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$3,045 | POWERFUL
You gotta wonder though...

Why go through the trouble of faking it?

Ain't nothing wrong with surrogacy or adopting

I think it might've been legit but then it miscarried and she was too ashamed to let it out.

Can't really judge if that's the issue.
 01-10-2013, 12:22 PMaway - #20
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$1,631 | 15358670
Originally Posted by DXFan619
You gotta wonder though...

Why go through the trouble of faking it?

Ain't nothing wrong with surrogacy or adopting

I think it might've been legit but then it miscarried and she was too ashamed to let it out.


Can't really judge if that's the issue.
True that could've been it, but just throwing this out there, i remember i was on another board like b4 she even announced bein pregnant, and there was somebody on there claiming that they knew 4 sure that Jay wanted a baby real bad & was tryin to talk her into it but that Bey wanted 2 focus on music/concerts and #### and that she didnt wanna lose her figure too...idk how credible that person was but i remember some1 claiming that and some ppl on there didn't believe it
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Movies which unexpectedly made you sad
57 comments
Best Buy Black Friday online started, Gamestops too
74 comments
NFL Ray Rice Has Won His Appeal
85 comments
 Video inside Star Wars: Episode Vii - The Force Awakens (official T...
New reply 1 minute ago - 116 comments - by Grimm
 NBA Rose Basically Admits He Sat Out Just Because He Was T...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 104 comments - by MikeJones212
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 139 comments - by Aztronautz
 NCAAF Cfb Week 14 Thread #rivalryweekandplayoffs
New reply 10 minutes ago - 163 comments - by CadillacVyse
  2 Rappers Who Not In A Group...whose Chemistry Is Amaz...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 60 comments - by TrillTalk404
 Image(s) inside Teyana Taylor Goes Platinum Blonde
New reply 10 minutes ago - 54 comments - by WETHENORTH
 NBA Paul George Settles Paternity Battle
New reply 7 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Funeral Barb
 Image(s) inside Handwritten Letter From Jada Pinkett To An Imprisoned ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 56 comments - by BasedonMars

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,865 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,814 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.