b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

DJ Khaled - I Wish You Would ft Kanye West & Rick Ross


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 DJ Khaled - I Wish You Would ft Kanye West & Rick Ross
 06-27-2012, 07:11 PMonline - #41
RubbahBandMayn 

  d 
space
$7,165 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FlyElite23
Khaled? is that you?
 06-27-2012, 07:11 PMaway - #42
Retro 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$19,861 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
...Thats What Was Thrown Out But The 320kbps Is On The Site Tho


Good look...
 06-27-2012, 07:13 PMaway - #43
44wade 210 heat pts210

  d 
space
$11,529 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GameTheory
Bull####.

Thats that mental midget ####.

i'm nothing without faith? Tell me why your a$s goes to the doctor instead of praying idiot.

If god is around when times get rough, it says a lot about that a$swipe putting his followers in that position.

But of course you're a christian. You don't know #### about your own religion in the first place.

There are billions who don't even believe in your religion but you wouldn't dare to challenge them.

But an atheist comes through to speak some #### with facts and an understanding of nuance and you fools can't handle it.

Keep your theist bull#### to yourself.

Let me ask you something. Your god knows everything, can do everything and is everywhere, right? So why would he #### with his "followers" just ot have them "come back"...doesn't that mean hes just playing with you?

I'm sure the problem of evil or even theodicy (its a real word) stumps you.

What do you know about the philosophical nuances of epistemology?

Euthyphro dilemma?

The logical fallacy of Pascal's wager?

20 years ago AIDS was a de@th sentence...now its a livable disease. Where was your god then?

100 years ago you were more likely to die of the flu or polio. Where was your god then?

400 year ago you didn't even know what rainbows were.

Get over yourself.

I get tired of the religious trying to act like their arguments are intellectually superior when in actuality they're devoid of complete meaning or substance.

Fam you have the reasoning of a 4 year old mixed with the adherence to a belief of 2000 year old desert shepherds.

Zeus laughs at your lack of faith him.

nah, i just been around the world and back.

something brings me back.

You mention Zeus, you notice I didnt name a name.

Whoever He is to you, is who HE is.

Ya dig?

If thats Jehovah, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Zeus or whoever, then thats you.

Its your spirituality, and faith that sparks the connections to everything that is here in this world.

Action and Reaction.

You set things in motion with your mind, that comes back to you.

Your higher power cleanes your mind and allows the world to shower you with positive.

Its not a perfect system, but its what we have.
 06-27-2012, 07:14 PMaway - #44
kenoe212004 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$8,893 | POWERFUL
we got another hit & trap ye>>>>>>>......
 06-27-2012, 07:14 PMaway - #45
44wade 210 heat pts210

  d 
space
$11,529 | POWERFUL
But yeah on topic, this #### is ridin though.
 06-27-2012, 07:35 PMaway - #46
28 Gramz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$4,875 | POWERFUL
 06-27-2012, 07:37 PMaway - #47
GameTheory 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$6,424 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
nah, i just been around the world and back.

something brings me back.

You mention Zeus, you notice I didnt name a name.

Whoever He is to you, is who HE is.

Ya dig?

If thats Jehovah, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Zeus or whoever, then thats you.

Its your spirituality, and faith that sparks the connections to everything that is here in this world.

Action and Reaction.

You set things in motion with your mind, that comes back to you.

Your higher power cleanes your mind and allows the world to shower you with positive.

Its not a perfect system, but its what we have.
The argument falls apart when your a$s forgets about the nearly 1 billion adherents that believe in more than one god.

So again, you're not talking about the "same" thing.

Let me know when you understand what x-ray diffraction means when interpreting how protein arrangement works...your religion falls apart at the molecular understanding of the real world.

I can't stand when these pseudo-scientific hacks try to pass their barbershop philosophy over on someone who understand their under-handed attempts to veil their logical fallacies.
 06-27-2012, 08:05 PMaway - #48
ajs420 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$619 | 3233588
this song is weak..
 06-27-2012, 08:40 PMaway - #49
Staszy 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$2,403 | 18541355
Originally Posted by GameTheory
Kanye is even getting smarter on you ni##as if you're paying attention.

he went from jesus walks... to wearing the Horus chain, so hes clearly learning more about the history of the jesus myth...now hes straight mocking religion.

Even Jay and Ye have changed their views on religion. Hov is more of a general deist i.e. he doesn't believe in religion but more believes in a higher power (still BS imo) and ye's views on religion have DEFINITELY changed.

I mean they had a whole chorus: Whats a god to a non-believer...




Atheist Ye, where you at my G?!

Shout out to all the religious people who don't know #### about the history of their religion.
... you make no sense.
 06-27-2012, 09:15 PMaway - #50
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400

  d 
space
$5,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GameTheory
Kanye is even getting smarter on you ni##as if you're paying attention.

he went from jesus walks... to wearing the Horus chain, so hes clearly learning more about the history of the jesus myth...now hes straight mocking religion.

Even Jay and Ye have changed their views on religion. Hov is more of a general deist i.e. he doesn't believe in religion but more believes in a higher power (still BS imo) and ye's views on religion have DEFINITELY changed.

I mean they had a whole chorus: Whats a god to a non-believer...




Atheist Ye, where you at my G?!

Shout out to all the religious people who don't know #### about the history of their religion.

And he got that song coming out with Pusha called "New God Flow"...new god
 06-27-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #51
OmenGFX 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$928 | 13619604
Yeezus Christ >
 06-27-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #52
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400

  d 
space
$5,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GameTheory
The argument falls apart when your a$s forgets about the nearly 1 billion adherents that believe in more than one god.

So again, you're not talking about the "same" thing.

Let me know when you understand what x-ray diffraction means when interpreting how protein arrangement works...your religion falls apart at the molecular understanding of the real world.

I can't stand when these pseudo-scientific hacks try to pass their barbershop philosophy over on someone who understand their under-handed attempts to veil their logical fallacies.
We're on a hip hop forum, calm the #### down. You're trying too hard right now, way too hard. Chill.
 06-27-2012, 09:30 PMaway - #53
the synthesis 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
Kanye aint no christian he is a scientologist, u think tom cruiuse is friends with him for fun?

after the taylor swift incident, kanye went in to hiding and said he was looking at other religions such as hinduism while he was in india, although he never talked about in depth

around that time tom cruise the cult recruiter also helped kanye through his bad slump.

tom cruise is the one who personally requested that kanye do the wack a$s theme song for MI3, so he built a relationship with him

so i aint shocked in kanye dissing god time and time again
 06-27-2012, 09:36 PMaway - #54
ralph lauren 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$5,031 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GameTheory
Back to the topic though.

Kanye is still on that socially progressive tip...gotta respect that.

how so?
 06-27-2012, 09:47 PMaway - #55
S0uthernScience 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$921 | 10815240
Originally Posted by 44wade
Ross fell off.

More like in hiz ####in Prime
 06-27-2012, 10:52 PMaway - #56
efromthev 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,040 | 15007804
 06-27-2012, 10:53 PMaway - #57
DreamChasers 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$5,529 | POWERFUL
Sampled, but lke it cuz i respect the original





Last edited by DreamChasers; 06-27-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 06-27-2012, 10:54 PMaway - #58
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$2,171 | POWERFUL
sounds alright, ross was bangin though..
 06-27-2012, 10:57 PMaway - #59
Poloboy69 

  d 
space
$2,012 | 2920661
I really dont wanna hear anymore Ross songs until the album or if Drakes on it. #### sounds the same
 06-27-2012, 11:25 PMonline - #60
Ralph Nautica 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$6,577 | POWERFUL
Bumpin this on the way to work tomorrow
 

 



NBA Rondo era is over in Boston. RT @SportsCenter Celtics ag..
249 comments
NBA So where does Rajon Rondo help the Mavs finish at this s..
101 comments
NFL Defensive rookie of the year candidates: Aaron Donald, C..
102 comments
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 7 seconds ago - 283 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Charged With 21 Counts Of Havi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 229 comments - by sdot216
  Halo 5 Beta Starts Dec 19 - 21 For Preview Members Only
New reply 30 seconds ago - 93 comments - by LaRy BLanco
 Image(s) inside Iggy Azalea Slams Azealia Banks, Calls Her A 'miserabl...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 73 comments - by all3rd
  So, "the Interview" Will Get A Vod/dvd Relea...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 96 comments - by DaOmega_1
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 8 minutes ago - 92 comments - by Carlton Black
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 5 minutes ago - 182 comments - by Nickel
  Hopsin Quits Rapping
New reply 8 minutes ago - 109 comments - by BasedCali

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.