Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
318 viewing
 Video inside Real Or Fake? The Pencil Game "Charlie, Charlie" Got These Dudes Freaki..
89 comments
most viewed right now
96 viewing
Image inside Chris Brown & KID RED Plan on Killing Tyson Beckford in Vegas??!(Tyson..
86 comments

top in section
16 viewing
 Image inside Krayzie Bone Got Health Issues ?
top in hiphop
top in section
24 viewing
 welp...the new george clooney movie "Tomorrowland" tanks
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #221
RJ96 8 heat pts space
pretty mind
space
$13,760 | POWERFUL
the richest man in the world is a mexican born from a lebanese immigrant who came to mexico with nothing take that for started from the bottom now we here
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #222
80sbabyent 1 heat pts space
space
$1,795 | 5117517
To be fair it's ALOT of paper money up on that list. What hard capital does Mark Z have? His entire networth is dependent upon the public liking a website, not in the past, not in the present, but in the future.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #223
dj_tameil 2 heat pts space
fuk yo couch n*gga!!!
space
$1,418 | 2512635
Mark Zuckerberg can wipe his a.ss with every rapper on this chart all together...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #224
arthurmack27 7 heat pts space
I p!ss in the shower
space
$4,297 | 19061582
actually, the comparison is a lot worse than this graph shows. there graph doesnt start at zero, therefore the viewer isnt getting an accurate illustration of the true difference between the two categories. for instance, bill gates 73 billion doesnt look like its 125x the size of diddys 580 million. it only looks like its a little bit more than twice the size.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #225
Ni2  space
space
$4,454 | 14381187
i would a.ssume it shows that they dont really stack up against the elite, like not at all. so they probably arent part of the illuminati like everyone has been talking about for years. idk why you guys are so mad.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #226
sOurxd i e s e 9 heat pts space
space
$2,144 | 11062863
RJ96 said:
the richest man in the world is a mexican born from a lebanese immigrant who came to mexico with nothing take that for started from the bottom now we here
nah bruh bill gates re took that #1 spot
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #227
Bedewe22 1 heat pts space
My name is my name!
space
$8,306 | POWERFUL
What rappers call money, Bill Gates pays more in taxes.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #228
Quddus 6 heat pts space
space
$7,643 | POWERFUL
pa_general said:
I guess cuz all rappers do is brag all day about how much money they have
Naw fam they just got more money than you.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #229
pa_general 92 heat pts92 space
space
$6,490 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
Again WTF does it matter to you if they do? You sound like a broke bitter bi*ch bruh......whether you are or not I don't know......you keep speaking on being logical, logically what is the point you are trying to make? That people with good hands should not show their hands? Or that rappers have no right to exploit their bank accounts? I mean what exactly are you saying? You still have no conveyed that yet. Oprah and Bob Johnson are 2 seperate individual but if that's the case, Does Dre brag about his money? Russel Simmons? Dj Prince Paul? Master P? Jermain Dupri? Luke?......no they don't do they, you may hear mentions buts its nothing like these young artist today.......maturity comes with age dude......but even if they are 60 still talking about the same sh*t......what does it have to do with you? Your being one sided and only attacking one demographic which is pretty illogical to say the least
Once again bro you're missing my point...no need to respond at this point.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #230
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
pa_general said:
Once again bro you're missing my point...no need to respond at this point.
There is no point, your mad that rappers are rich and make you feel like sh*t because your broke, so to combat this feeling of insecurity you post this thread in an attempt to make it appear like those who are considered the top elite in HipHop are nothing special and should be considered flunkies compared to others who are super rich (nevermind the fact those who are super rich are in different industries). A person like Warren Buffet is considerably richer then Jay Z, but the industry that Warren Buffet is in garners more finanical gain because of the amount of money that surrounds it. A CEO like Bill Gates who invented one of the worlds most powerful and popular cpu models is not dealing with the same a.ssociates that Puffy is working with. Your "logical" pov is flawed.......what would have been a better comparison is hiphop stars compared to rock or country stars......primarily because all those compared would be in the same industry and the contrast in money amassed would make more sense.......
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #231
MelloYelloMD  space
space
$1,898 | 3804101
"Keep it real wit n*ggas, n*ggas aint got..." Papa Johns money?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #232
space
$6,490 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
There is no point, your mad that rappers are rich and make you feel like sh*t because your broke, so to combat this feeling of insecurity you post this thread in an attempt to make it appear like those who are considered the top elite in HipHop are nothing special and should be considered flunkies compared to others who are super rich (nevermind the fact those who are super rich are in different industries). A person like Warren Buffet is considerably richer then Jay Z, but the industry that Warren Buffet is in garners more finanical gain because of the amount of money that surrounds it. A CEO like Bill Gates who invented one of the worlds most powerful and popular cpu models is not dealing with the same a.ssociates that Puffy is working with. Your "logical" pov is flawed.......what would have been a better comparison is hiphop stars compared to rock or country stars......primarily because all those compared would be in the same industry and the contrast in money amassed would make more sense.......
Cool story bro...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #233
space
$6,490 | POWERFUL
Bedewe22 said:
What rappers call money, Bill Gates pays more in taxes.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #234
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
pa_general said:
BUT YALL ARE BROKE..........., Im sorry I'm just once again shocked at the audacity of this board sometimes.........
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #235
space
$6,490 | POWERFUL
Dos-effect said:
BUT YALL ARE BROKE..........., Im sorry I'm just once again shocked at the audacity of this board sometimes.........
Lol NO you a.ssUME Im broke...

Peasant.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #236
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
pa_general said:

Peasant.
Peasant huh?...... why did you make this thread again?...........And your right your balling on a budget and damn proud of it apparantly......but the guys who are milionaires are broke in comparison to billionaires................that logic you kept referring too.......its Boxden logic isn't it?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #237
tupacnasfan 35 heat pts35 space
space
$11,711 | POWERFUL
240sx said:
There are the puppets and there are puppet masters.
That's right, the illuminati is controlling hip-hop and the world.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #238
rashcobar 5 heat pts space
space
$6,862 | POWERFUL
dlettern said:
Piece of sh*t country yet all of y'all on our d!cks? You are on Hip Hop (started in the US) site discussing American rappers. Go listen to some British Hip Hop and let me know how long it'll take you until you start listening to that real again.....wanker
You think everyone is one your d!ck - Yeah I listen to UK Hip Hop too and so? And yeah I beat my d!ck certain times and?

Step your insult game up bi*ch. fu*k America.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #239
Trelli3Matrix  space
Stuck N the Matrix
space
$5,014 | 15662443
pa_general said:

Peasant.
Whats yall definition of broke. Aint no way u aint broke but sayin these rappers are.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #240
Trelli3Matrix  space
Stuck N the Matrix
space
$5,014 | 15662443
rashcobar said:
You think everyone is one your d!ck - Yeah I listen to UK Hip Hop too and so? And yeah I beat my d!ck certain times and?

Step your insult game up bi*ch. fu*k America.
Ur on an american based website....

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside You Guys Can Ruin Your Lives With That sh-t
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
18 viewing
May 23 - Adult dating site hacked
57 comments
@news
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Robert DeNiro Keeps It All The Way Real With NYU Graduates
42 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Article inside ASAP Rocky Knocks Down 9 on LSD Trip
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
My 4yr Nephew keep tryna sneak into da strip club on gta5:rofl:
84 comments
@games
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Kendall Jenner In Thong Bikini On A Yacht In Mo
46 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Chris Brown and Tyson Beckford beefing over a pic with karrueche? lmao
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside First Official Pics: Jordan 7 Champ Pack
36 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
7 viewing
NBA Damien Lillard believes people sleep on Kobe
174 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time