This is BX @ Boxden.com


Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?

 Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?
 05-29-2013, 11:56 AMonline - #221
RJ96 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,940 | POWERFUL
the richest man in the world is a mexican born from a lebanese immigrant who came to mexico with nothing take that for started from the bottom now we here
 05-29-2013, 11:59 AMaway - #222
80sbabyent 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,795 | 5117517
To be fair it's ALOT of paper money up on that list. What hard capital does Mark Z have? His entire networth is dependent upon the public liking a website, not in the past, not in the present, but in the future.
 05-29-2013, 12:13 PMaway - #223
dj_tameil 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,411 | 2512635
Mark Zuckerberg can wipe his a$s with every rapper on this chart all together...
 05-29-2013, 12:19 PMaway - #224
arthurmack27 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,224 | 18026580
actually, the comparison is a lot worse than this graph shows. there graph doesnt start at zero, therefore the viewer isnt getting an accurate illustration of the true difference between the two categories. for instance, bill gates 73 billion doesnt look like its 125x the size of diddys 580 million. it only looks like its a little bit more than twice the size.
 05-29-2013, 12:23 PMonline - #225
Ni2 

  d 
space
$4,325 | 14039715
i would a$sume it shows that they dont really stack up against the elite, like not at all. so they probably arent part of the illuminati like everyone has been talking about for years. idk why you guys are so mad.
 05-29-2013, 12:39 PMonline - #226
sOurxd i e s e 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,808 | 8782344
Originally Posted by RJ96
the richest man in the world is a mexican born from a lebanese immigrant who came to mexico with nothing take that for started from the bottom now we here
nah bruh bill gates re took that #1 spot
 05-29-2013, 12:42 PMaway - #227
Bedewe22 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,185 | POWERFUL
What rappers call money, Bill Gates pays more in taxes.

 05-29-2013, 12:50 PMonline - #228
Quddus 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,207 | 15577383
Originally Posted by pa_general
I guess cuz all rappers do is brag all day about how much money they have
Naw fam they just got more money than you.
 05-29-2013, 12:52 PMaway - #229
pa_general 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$6,315 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
Again WTF does it matter to you if they do? You sound like a broke bitter #### bruh......whether you are or not I don't know......you keep speaking on being logical, logically what is the point you are trying to make? That people with good hands should not show their hands? Or that rappers have no right to exploit their bank accounts? I mean what exactly are you saying? You still have no conveyed that yet. Oprah and Bob Johnson are 2 seperate individual but if that's the case, Does Dre brag about his money? Russel Simmons? Dj Prince Paul? Master P? Jermain Dupri? Luke?......no they don't do they, you may hear mentions buts its nothing like these young artist today.......maturity comes with age dude......but even if they are 60 still talking about the same ####......what does it have to do with you? Your being one sided and only attacking one demographic which is pretty illogical to say the least
Once again bro you're missing my point...no need to respond at this point.
 05-29-2013, 01:18 PMaway - #230
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pa_general
Once again bro you're missing my point...no need to respond at this point.
There is no point, your mad that rappers are rich and make you feel like #### because your broke, so to combat this feeling of insecurity you post this thread in an attempt to make it appear like those who are considered the top elite in HipHop are nothing special and should be considered flunkies compared to others who are super rich (nevermind the fact those who are super rich are in different industries). A person like Warren Buffet is considerably richer then Jay Z, but the industry that Warren Buffet is in garners more finanical gain because of the amount of money that surrounds it. A CEO like Bill Gates who invented one of the worlds most powerful and popular cpu models is not dealing with the same a$sociates that Puffy is working with. Your "logical" pov is flawed.......what would have been a better comparison is hiphop stars compared to rock or country stars......primarily because all those compared would be in the same industry and the contrast in money amassed would make more sense.......
 05-29-2013, 02:22 PMaway - #231
MelloYelloMD 

  d 
space
$1,889 | 3804101
"Keep it real wit ni##as, ni##as aint got..." Papa Johns money?
 05-29-2013, 02:57 PMaway - #232
pa_general 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$6,315 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
There is no point, your mad that rappers are rich and make you feel like #### because your broke, so to combat this feeling of insecurity you post this thread in an attempt to make it appear like those who are considered the top elite in HipHop are nothing special and should be considered flunkies compared to others who are super rich (nevermind the fact those who are super rich are in different industries). A person like Warren Buffet is considerably richer then Jay Z, but the industry that Warren Buffet is in garners more finanical gain because of the amount of money that surrounds it. A CEO like Bill Gates who invented one of the worlds most powerful and popular cpu models is not dealing with the same a$sociates that Puffy is working with. Your "logical" pov is flawed.......what would have been a better comparison is hiphop stars compared to rock or country stars......primarily because all those compared would be in the same industry and the contrast in money amassed would make more sense.......
Cool story bro...
 05-29-2013, 02:59 PMaway - #233
pa_general 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$6,315 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bedewe22
What rappers call money, Bill Gates pays more in taxes.

 05-29-2013, 03:05 PMaway - #234
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pa_general
BUT YALL ARE BROKE..........., Im sorry I'm just once again shocked at the audacity of this board sometimes.........
 05-29-2013, 03:24 PMaway - #235
pa_general 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$6,315 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
BUT YALL ARE BROKE..........., Im sorry I'm just once again shocked at the audacity of this board sometimes.........
Lol NO you a$sUME Im broke...

Peasant.
 05-29-2013, 04:00 PMaway - #236
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pa_general
Lol NO you a$sUME Im broke...

Peasant.
Peasant huh?...... why did you make this thread again?...........And your right your balling on a budget and damn proud of it apparantly......but the guys who are milionaires are broke in comparison to billionaires................that logic you kept referring too.......its Boxden logic isn't it?
 05-29-2013, 05:32 PMaway - #237
tupacnasfan 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$11,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240sx
There are the puppets and there are puppet masters.
That's right, the illuminati is controlling hip-hop and the world.
 05-30-2013, 07:37 AMonline - #238
rashcobar 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,788 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dlettern
Piece of #### country yet all of y'all on our di#ks? You are on Hip Hop (started in the US) site discussing American rappers. Go listen to some British Hip Hop and let me know how long it'll take you until you start listening to that real again.....wanker
You think everyone is one your di#k - Yeah I listen to UK Hip Hop too and so? And yeah I beat my di#k certain times and?

Step your insult game up ####. #### America.
 05-30-2013, 10:00 AMaway - #239
Trelli3Matrix 

  d 
space
$4,335 | 14189406
Originally Posted by pa_general
Lol NO you a$sUME Im broke...

Peasant.
Whats yall definition of broke. Aint no way u aint broke but sayin these rappers are.
 05-30-2013, 10:05 AMaway - #240
Trelli3Matrix 

  d 
space
$4,335 | 14189406
Originally Posted by rashcobar
You think everyone is one your di#k - Yeah I listen to UK Hip Hop too and so? And yeah I beat my di#k certain times and?

Step your insult game up ####. #### America.
Ur on an american based website....
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Odell Beckham Jr. with one of the greatest catches in NF..
121 comments
NFL Marshawn Lynch Post Game Interview ...LMAOOO
82 comments
Video inside  Rihanna Extreme Twerking In Barbados
59 comments
 NFL Snf: Dallas Cowboys (7-3) @ New York Football Giants (...
New reply 1 minute ago - 851 comments - by Kooper
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Cleveland Police Shoot 12-year-old Boy Holdin...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 123 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside Freeway Rick Ross Calls On Rick Ross To Join His "...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Nov 22 - Agree Or Disagree? Police Chief Went In On Af...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 173 comments - by slee
 Video inside Iggy Azalea Wins Best "rap / Hip-hop Album" ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Shadyunit
 Video inside New Jurassic World Teaser Just Leaked
New reply 10 minutes ago - 61 comments - by mdemaz
  Charlie Clips Vs Charron [flatline3]
New reply 7 minutes ago - 52 comments - by KushKaleem
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross Looking Slim At Compound Album Release Party...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Whoo

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,811 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.