This is BX @ Boxden.com

David Banner Speaks About Being Invited By The Illuminati...

David Banner Speaks About Being Invited By The Illuminati...
 01-03-2010, 06:00 PMaway - #41
rawproduct03 

d 
space
$6,959 | 20357395
Originally Posted by karr153
im just imagining a old white dude in a a$sassins Creed outfit going down to Mississippi pulling off his cloaked hoody and greeting David banner with "Hey im Ted from Illuminatir"

"Illuminati ted"
 01-03-2010, 06:03 PMaway - #42
Player 1 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$20,200 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Supa Mario 910
Ok, what the #### is that supposed to mean? You do that #### in like every thread...
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-03-2010, 06:15 PMaway - #43
KingoBling 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,640 | 0
wtf is a David Banner??
 01-03-2010, 06:15 PMaway - #44
wtr1906 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$14,066 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rawproduct03
lmao at idiots actually just saying "Illuminati" did this or that,right like a guy came up to david banner and was like
"hey im ted from a little organization called the Illuminati.....might of heard of em...anyway we love that song "like a pimp" and would like you to come to an event"

#### no the Illuminati didn't ask david banner to do ####,maybe some weird other organization did but it wasn't no Illuminati

I'm dying over here at all the replies
 01-03-2010, 07:18 PMaway - #45
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$24,798 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Imagin3
This ni##a doesn't have NEARLY enough bread or pull for any secret society to care about his existence.
Do you know how intelligent Banner is? He has a master's degree in education. These groups don't only want people with power or money.
 01-03-2010, 07:25 PMaway - #46
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,895 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
All this illumaniti #### is fake to me til im proven wrong.
Take 11 minutes, click the sig....
 01-03-2010, 07:28 PMaway - #47
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,895 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by THE TRUTHINESS
ni##a from Mississippi, probably got invited to an all white event and got shook. Some of them ni##as in Miss still don't know the slaves are free
He got invinted by The BOULE, they are the black secret society that MLK was part of and other huge black elites are part of today. Do some research on the BOULE and you will understand why they holla at him, keep in mind what Banner did appearing in congressional hearings and all that, I am not surprised they want to holla at him.

Last edited by The N; 01-03-2010 at 07:34 PM..
 01-03-2010, 07:28 PMaway - #48
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$40,686 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cartel-Clipz
I was thinking the same thing
Basically... he does clicks on the thread and instantly scrolls to the bottom, and slams a few keys on the board, then hits quick replay. From that point, he goes back to edit the message later, because he only did that to ensure he would be the first response, giving him ample time to prepare a proper response and secure his spot. It's a little foolish, I know
 01-03-2010, 07:35 PMaway - #49
Playa 68 heat pts68

d 
space
$22,081 | POWERFUL
Is Master P Illuminati?
 01-03-2010, 07:39 PMaway - #50
Lex Lossis 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$23,444 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by *eckounltd1972*
I'm sure if he was really invited to the Illuminati, denied them, AND talked about it, he'd be dead by now
no he wouldn't
 01-03-2010, 07:40 PMaway - #51
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,895 | POWERFUL
Ok let me break it down, this is who Jay z's rocs with and been for a while, Boule they behind any Black person who can be influential(oh yeah Obama rocks with these folks, check the picture, before he was even president).

THE BLACK 'SKULL AND BONES' - The "Boule"
Senator Barack Obama, Lisa Grain and Archon David Grain (Sarasota, Florida's Gamma Xi Boulé)

Read on and learn something...

THE BLACK 'SKULL AND BONES' - The "Boule"

December 18, 2009

By Lesley Terry

(for Henrymakow.com)

In 1904, the first African -American Greek Secret Society was formed in Philadelphia, by Dr. Henry Minton and five of his colleagues. The Boule, (an acronym for Sigma Pi Phi) and pronounced "boo-lay"), was formed to bring together a select group of educated Black men and women.

Fashioned after Yale's Skull and Bones, the Boule historically takes pride in having provided leadership and service to Black Americans during the Great Depression, World Wars I and II, and the Civil Rights Movement.

What could the Boule offer America's Blacks in the early 20th century? Joining the exclusive secret society offered advancement and perks to select Blacks in return for loyalty to its objectives.

The upper tenth of Blacks started to live the good life as Boule members, while the majority of ordinary Blacks were disenfranchised. But what were the Boule's objectives?

REMAKING OF THE HOUSE NEGRO

The Boule recruits top Blacks in American Society into its ranks. Today, 5000+ Archons, (male Boule members) and their wives, (Archousais), with 112 chapters, make up the wealthiest group of Black men and women on the planet. "Archon" means "demon" - the kind that like to keep hidden.

But to who does the Boule really serve? The Satanic (mostly white) global elite!
As long as the Black member conforms to the rules, the riches will be in abundance; if not, down comes the hatchet. Blackmail is part of the deal. This Masonic secret society has a pyramid style like all the rest. The lower ranks are kept from knowing what the upper ranks are doing.

The early 20th century was a period of reconstruction. Marcus Garvey's "Back to Africa" Movement was in full swing. Garvey represented genuine Black leadership. W.E.B. Dubois, founding member of the NYC chapter of the Boule said, "The Boule was created to keep the black professional away from Marcus Garvey".

The remaking of the House Negro was necessary to institute a group of Blacks who had a vested interest in protecting the Elite White System. It was about selling out brothers and sisters for power and money. The majority of Black lawyers, doctors, engineers and accountants were members of this secret club.

PREDATORY INTENTIONS

According to Bobby Hemmitt, underground Metaphysician and Occultist lecturer, "This Black elite society based on Skull and Bones (Yale) was chosen by the U.S. Government (Illuminati) to run Black neighborhoods." See here:

Conspiracy Theorist and Futurologist Steve Cokely, had this to say: "Anywhere there are prominent professional Blacks, chances are they're in the Boule". Martin Luther King and Jesse Jackson are reported to have been Boule members, among many other high profile, successful and moneyed Blacks such as Barack Obama, Bill Cosby, Al Sharpton and Thurgood Marshall. See this:

The members of the Boule pose as Freedom f!ghters or Civil Rights Activists on the surface. In truth, the elite members are operating for personal gain. The Boule works in concert with their masters in maintaining the grip of Illuminati supremacy on their people.

ADVISERS TO THE KING

The Boule is another arm of the nefarious secret societies that recruit, indoctrinate and cull for the dark forces. Therein are perks galore, power and notoriety all lying in wait for the easily compromised soul.

In the Greek system, the Boule was the Lower House of Parliament. Charged with organizing the affairs of the city for the King. Let that sink in.

This is an ancient story. The New World Order is The Old World Order. The elite Blacks of the Boule are culling and controlling their own for a slice of the elite white man's pie.

COMPROMISING SITUATIONS

Like other secret societies, the Boule encourages homos3xual trysts as initiation practices. This must be done to join the ranks. Bobby Hemmit says, "Any kind of top-notch Negro gets together and they f*ck each other."

These perversions are then cataloged and stored on record. Later, if needed, these abuses may be used as bargaining tools in the ULTIMATE GAME. What is the Ultimate Game? Capturing human souls.

The enemy may appear to have a white face but it goes much deeper than that. This is a force cloaked within many facades, personas, fictions and governing powers. See here: .

CONCLUSION:

We, the people, have been handed cultural, political and religious belief systems used to great advantage by these generational Satanists and lying collectives.

These elite systems promote dissension, division, hatred, bigotry and war. According to the ruling powers, people are objects that need to be controlled. Therefore, we have men and women in high places that are soulless and beyond the reach of normal reasoning processes.

We have an ancient enemy with a large collection of demonic a$sistants. The evil elite has had a good run. Though they may be certain skin colors, certain nationalities and creeds, they are apart from you and me. They have long ago abdicated any and all connections to a shared humanity.

Last edited by The N; 01-03-2010 at 07:48 PM..
 01-03-2010, 07:43 PMaway - #52
Fresh Whyte|B 647 heat pts647

d 
space
$38,045 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The N
Take 11 minutes, click the sig....
....So Europe Is Behind The New World Order? I Think Dude Was Taking About The Ills & The Masons.
 01-03-2010, 07:45 PMaway - #53
Galaxy 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,105 | 0
Illumanti, is filled with the horrors of the unknown spinning bicycle Jay Z wheels, they cover dolls with leaves and rub garlic into their eyes, the reasons for this are not known, but we can speculate that the garlic is a simble of gar - goyle licking, which is considered as deadly as those Komodo dragons on that island, when they bite you their saliva is so poisonous it will k!ll you over a couple of days. Now, Nas shaved his head, should we consider him a Nazi skinhead, involved in pro Hitler movements involving mustaches filled with omens of the deep seas? No...Jay z could be in the red, not bloods, but red, the devil, so we can hypothesize that Jay Z approached David Banner, and asked him if he wanted to be a member of the club, did this involve an invitation handed to him on paper? Could it be found and revleaed? This is not certain, it could have just been through word of mouth which is almost impossible to trace unless someone was recording at the time. Now as we look deeper into this David Banner story, he may have been viewing websites involved into Devil like activities, perhaps beliving the Devil is better than God, but who can say how he found them. Perhaps we should all do some research and put our minds together, to figure out the truth, behind this David Banner twitter.
 01-03-2010, 08:15 PMaway - #54
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,895 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
....So Europe Is Behind The New World Order? I Think Dude Was Taking About The Ills & The Masons.
Yeah that's why I posted the long article, it touches more on what he asked.

Props if you watched it all, yeah the new world order agenda is Global and many Europe heads of state would flat out tell you they want it, the don't try to hide it, specially Gordon Brown this dude has the Queen in his ear telling him to make it happen.

Last edited by The N; 01-03-2010 at 08:25 PM..
 01-03-2010, 10:21 PMaway - #55
StatisticZ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,564 | 19113085
Is NATO not a global government in testing stages? lol..

Honestly. I'd have no problem with a global government. I don't see what ya'll are so worried about. We need to work together and stay on the same page. I think it would make sense to have a few people at the top, then the countries having their own reps i.e. presidents/ministers/etc..
 01-03-2010, 10:38 PMaway - #56
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StatisticZ

Honestly. I'd have no problem with a global government. I don't see what ya'll are so worried about. .
depopulation.....they want 90% of the population k!lled.YOU INCLUDED

this has to be the 1000th time i've answered this question...
 01-03-2010, 10:51 PMaway - #57
KazzMatiK 

d 
space
$2,772 | 0
Originally Posted by StatisticZ

Honestly. I'd have no problem with a global government. I don't see what ya'll are so worried about. We need to work together and stay on the same page. I think it would make sense to have a few people at the top, then the countries having their own reps i.e. presidents/ministers/etc..
thats because you don't know your history well...

thats way to much power for one group or person to have... power corrupts.. absolute power corrupts absolutely.. look at the corruption in our own nation... luckliy we can organize and so on to make changes...

if we don't like something with a one world government no other countries can help you , and its pretty hard to f!ght the world to make a change ... if not impossible... culture dissolves... wealth is more concentrated... truthfully we been in a global government to some degree since 1913.... its just becoming more powerfull

i don't trust that much government ... thats just dumb
 01-03-2010, 11:05 PMaway - #58
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,895 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
depopulation.....they want 90% of the population k!lled.YOU INCLUDED

this has to be the 1000th time i've answered this question...

Yet it is all in Plain sight, perhaps a few need to visit the Georgia Guides Stones, read on

01-03-2010, 11:29 PMaway - #59
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,890 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by strongthetruth
It's crazy how people say "illuminati" not even knowing the basis of the group or what they're about lol....For one they're "non-violent"
for two they were slaughtered by the church(not saying they dont exist though),lol thats right the church, the christians are one of the most violent orginizations the world has ever seen yall ni##as better read about the war of the crusades.

in 400 years ain't #### changed

ht enew world #### is on point though cant argue with that it is coming

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-03-2010 at 11:39 PM..
 01-03-2010, 11:33 PMaway - #60
Ole-G 209 heat pts209

d 
space
$8,708 | POWERFUL

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Pretty Brazilian Model Daiane Sodre
53 comments
Two Years Later: Joker or Bane?
53 comments
GTA V For PC ‘Cancelled’?
94 comments
 Video inside Snoop Done Lost His Mind
New reply 4 minutes ago - 57 comments - by Bea5T
 Video inside Dame Dash Answers - "do You Owe Beanie Sigel Mone...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Dollaz
 Image(s) inside Rumor: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant By Long Time Bf Safaree...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Why 1-3-1 Defense Has Been Removed From Nba 2k15
New reply 31 minutes ago - 97 comments - by Hovi Bryant
 Image(s) inside Aug 28 - Graphic: Isis On A New Level Of Low
New reply 9 minutes ago - 90 comments - by Icon709
 Image(s) inside Chingy Says Isis Is A Made Up Terrorist Group Created ...
New reply 35 minutes ago - 144 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside G-unit "the Beauty Of Independence" First We...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Bobby Shmurda Knocked For Gun Possession & Can Be ...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 142 comments - by J Money 95

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.