09-15-2012, 05:42 PMaway - #41
Thworldisyours 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$2,066 | 16487664
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
!!in corn...
What's cornier...

You caring about what a comedian thinks about what a rapper thinks about a political system that doesnt give a !! about you anyway...

or a 9 year old Chappelle joke...

09-15-2012, 06:21 PMaway - #42
introspekt757 3 heat pts

d 
space
$8,088 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240ka
any minority especially blacks that dont vote is an idiot. people fought and died for us to have this right. Same goes for kendrick too.
Because someone died means I must respect their [rip] by voting? Am I understanding that right?
 09-15-2012, 06:22 PMaway - #43
jasperfect 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,478 | 5472857
Originally Posted by abstractq
black people need to stop voting for these candidates that dont do !! to help us. . .
That just gives them less of a reason to do things for us.
 09-15-2012, 06:37 PMonline - #44
BangEm904 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$1,420 | 11799018
Originally Posted by BlackandGifted

I hate a smart dumb nicca
u dont even kno me 2 say im smart/dumb...plus its true bruh. alot of people think obama can snap his fingers and !! change. no! ur life da same with obama/romney in office
 09-15-2012, 07:44 PMonline - #45
Moony Jackson 245 heat pts245

d 
space
$16,127 | POWERFUL
if people don't want to vote they are very much entitled to that option

but artists like lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar who consider themselves conscious rappers shouldn't be sending the youth the wrong message like that

these guys have a lot of influence and they are using it the wrong way by discouraging people not to vote

instead of just giving up on voting altogether, how about coming up with solutions?

the congress elections are just as important as the presidential elections but I never really see any celebrities or rappers rallying voters in those congressional election years. it seems to be all about presidential elections, which is short sighted because there are 3 branches of government not just 1

these rappers need to stop watching youtube tin foil hat videos and use their influence to educate the people on how to get their voices heard and not just give up on voting
 09-15-2012, 07:47 PMaway - #46
tupacnasfan 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$9,931 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Moony Jackson
if people don't want to vote they are very much entitled to that option

but artists like lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar who consider themselves conscious rappers shouldn't be sending the youth the wrong message like that

these guys have a lot of influence and they are using it the wrong way by discouraging people not to vote

instead of just giving up on voting altogether, how about coming up with solutions?

the congress elections are just as important as the presidential elections but I never really see any celebrities or rappers rallying voters in those congressional election years. it seems to be all about presidential elections, which is short sighted because there are 3 branches of government not just 1

these rappers need to stop watching youtube tin foil hat videos and use their influence to educate the people on how to get their voices heard and not just give up on voting
Do I Care, it's all a scam, because both parties on both presidential and congress are bought and paid for by the globalists.

and lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar are right.
 09-15-2012, 07:49 PMaway - #47
knowughetto 9 heat pts

d 
space
$10,686 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
you know CNN gave D.L his own show right?

and God that stupid "where is Ja" is so !!in annoying and played out....

that being said D.L's 100% wrong in this Democrats & Republicans are one in the same,what the hell is the point of voting if you'll be stuck with the same way of living that you just had the previous 4 years?

Exactly...And people act like their votes make a difference when they don't count...never counted to begin with...
 09-15-2012, 07:58 PMaway - #48
59fifty 

d 
space
$8,514 | 17901449
I dont remember dave sayin dat joke...where itz from?
 09-15-2012, 07:59 PMaway - #49
knowughetto 9 heat pts

d 
space
$10,686 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by daman729
Keep it real fam. Our vote doesn't really mean !! anyway. Whoever they want to win, will win. All candidates are controlled and given orders anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't give a !! if one of the candidates is a dam space dog. He aint gonna do no more than what hes told to do. And as far as dl, he really need to shut his self righteous, coon a$s up. Dude aint ever been the same since he got into politics on a media level. They got him brainwashed. I'm not saying not to vote. I'm saying your vote don't mean !! and thats reality. People are brainwashed and strayed away from the truth. Just like when people were coming after lamar cause he spoke his mind which happened to be the truth.

People were depending on obama to certain things and he didnt do it. Its gonna be the same exact !! next term whether Obama or Romney wins cause thats politics. Some of these same politicians yall think are against each other, be drinking, partying together and !!in the same !!es. Truth.
 09-15-2012, 08:01 PMaway - #50
tupacnasfan 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$9,931 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by daman729
Keep it real fam. Our vote doesn't really mean !! anyway. Whoever they want to win, will win. All candidates are controlled and given orders anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't give a !! if one of the candidates is a dam space dog. He aint gonna do no more than what hes told to do. And as far as dl, he really need to shut his self righteous, coon a$s up. Dude aint ever been the same since he got into politics on a media level. They got him brainwashed. I'm not saying not to vote. I'm saying your vote don't mean !! and thats reality. People are brainwashed and strayed away from the truth. Just like when people were coming after lamar cause he spoke his mind which happened to be the truth.

People were depending on obama to certain things and he didnt do it. Its gonna be the same exact !! next term whether Obama or Romney wins cause thats politics. Some of these same politicians yall think are against each other, be drinking, partying together and !!in the same !!es. Truth.
Co-Sign.

let the brainwash sheep keep voting for the two headed one party system, they get what they deserve.
 09-15-2012, 08:12 PMaway - #51
knowughetto 9 heat pts

d 
space
$10,686 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240ka
any minority especially blacks that dont vote is an idiot. people fought and died for us to have this right. Same goes for kendrick too.
I'm black and I don't vote, never have and never will. So that's supposed to make me an idiot right? And where you saying all of this before Nobama ran for president?

AND just because people fought and died for us to have this "right", then it should be based on popularity votes, NOT the Electoral College. We should've been had the right to vote, without the people in the past f!ghting pointless wars (don't a$sume that I said ALL the wars were pointless, cause I NEVER said that). Please explain why our votes don't count...please enlighten us oh wise one...
 09-15-2012, 08:21 PMaway - #52
knowughetto 9 heat pts

d 
space
$10,686 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tupacnasfan
Do I Care, it's all a scam, because both parties on both presidential and congress are bought and paid for by the globalists.

and lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar are right.
I just find it hilarious at how people get mad and upset at another person just because they choose not to vote and/or they give valid reasons as to why they don't vote. Too many people that are brainwashed to believe that their vote counts, so they try to brainwash the next person into thinking their vote counts when it never did. If this country was really about the people, then it would be based on the people's votes (popularity), not some Electoral College.

Like either party gives a !! about me if I were to vote...
 09-15-2012, 08:40 PMaway - #53
OG T Gutta N|M 5 heat pts

d 
space
$5,962 | POWERFUL
Edit: Wrong poster , @ Dman

edit: naw you too brainwashed nicca knowughetto

Your vote doesn't matter ?

Prop 8

Eliminates Rights of Same-secks Couples to Marry. Initiative Constitutional Amendment
Election results
Yes or no Votes Percentage
Yes 7,001,084 52.24%
No 6,401,482 47.76%
Valid votes 13,402,566 97.52%
Invalid or blank votes 340,611 2.48%
Total votes 13,743,177 100.00%
Voter turnout 79.42%
Electorate 17,304,428

Looks like nearly 14 Million votes matter , its idiots like you that allow for unconstitutional legislation getting passed. And complain like !!es , writing bull!! like that with no or very little foundation of truth.

On February 7, 2012, in a 2–1 decision, a Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals panel affirmed Walker's decision declaring the Proposition 8 ban on same-secks marriage to be unconstitutional.[17] The panel also unanimously affirmed Judge Ware's holding that Walker was not obligated to recuse himself from the case because he is gay.[18] Still, the panel continued a stay on the ruling, barring any marriages from taking place pending further appeals.[19] On June 5, 2012, a majority of the full Ninth Circuit denied a petition for rehearing en banc and stayed the ruling pending appeal.[20] The proposition's proponents filed a petition for certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court, requesting that the Supreme Court review the case, on July 30, 2012. The Supreme Court is scheduled to consider the petition at its September 24 conference.
You niccas sound stupid as !!, end story.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-15-2012 at 08:46 PM..
 09-15-2012, 08:48 PMaway - #54
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Thworldisyours
What's cornier...

You caring about what a comedian thinks about what a rapper thinks about a political system that doesnt give a !! about you anyway...

or a 9 year old Chappelle joke...

it's !!in' !!s like you that have run that joke into the ground and have made it damn near annoying...it's said LITERALLY here EVERY week but you say it like Dave said it the other day I bet you thought you were being witty & clever when you said it too & the way you were so hype & excited when you posted it was even worse. so yes you are a corn.
 09-15-2012, 08:48 PMonline - #55
Javon23 123 heat pts123

d 
space
$36,945 | POWERFUL
Typical institutionalized negros who are persuaded to believe that exercising their right to express their political views by voting is not important. Which is exactly what the white man/republicans want you to believe.
 09-15-2012, 08:50 PMaway - #56
WalmartRollback 

d 
space
$1,351 | 4089670
Originally Posted by abstractq
black people need to stop voting for these candidates that dont do !! to help us. . .
You !!ing moron. One person cant help your dumbass, it has to start with the actual people..
 09-15-2012, 08:54 PMaway - #57
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
i dont get it, whats the point of this "where is ja" thing? what does it come from?
 09-15-2012, 08:54 PMaway - #58
MOTTAFOOKAH 

d 
space
$8,876 | POWERFUL
We are "given" the right to vote..
 09-15-2012, 08:57 PMaway - #59
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,929 | POWERFUL
!! DL and his unfunny old a$s 90s style comedy

i dont vote either
 09-15-2012, 08:57 PMaway - #60
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by knowughetto

Exactly...And people act like their votes make a difference when they don't count...never counted to begin with...

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
MLB Breaking: Yankees Pitcher Michael Pineda Gets Caught for..
61 comments
NBA One Year Ago Today Carmelo Scored 37 Points... (video)
57 comments
NBA James Harden's Last 3 Series
71 comments
 NFL Full 32 Nfl Team Schedule For 2014-2015
New reply 3 minutes ago - 189 comments - by italiansteve
 NFL Russell Wilson And Wife Divorce
New reply 12 minutes ago - 124 comments - by SeattleWon
 NBA Official Nba On Tnt Playoff Thread
New reply 5 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Walt Thizzney
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 17 minutes ago - 99 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-
 NBA Lebron James Gets Throat Chopped :dead: (video)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 89 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside "and The Little Homie Jungle Is A Garden To Me&qu...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 77 comments - by PowerBar Ernie
  Every Dope Rapper Ever Sitting At A Table In Their Pri...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Laronla
 Video inside Lil Boosie At The Breakfast Club: Rap Game, Fake Love,...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 68 comments - by BreakfastClub

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,711 fans of BX | none new today 4,650 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.