Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

D.L. Hughley Calls Lupe Fiasco “Dumb” For Not Voting

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
163 viewing
 Article inside Young thug & Richgang affiliate PeeweeakaRoscoe arrested for Lil Wayn..
153 comments
most viewed right now
138 viewing
 That Erykah Badu pus-y is something else
25 comments

top in section
25 viewing
 Video inside "The Blind Barber Prank" You down for a fade?
top in wild'ish
top in section
36 viewing
 Image inside Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair Reenact Cruel Intentions Kiss an..
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 D.L. Hughley Calls Lupe Fiasco “Dumb” For Not Voting
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #41
Thworldisyours 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Knicks By 20
space
$2,085 | 16664003
Michael_Moore said:
fu*kin corn...
What's cornier...

You caring about what a comedian thinks about what a rapper thinks about a political system that doesnt give a fu*k about you anyway...

or a 9 year old Chappelle joke...


Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #42
introspekt757 5 heat pts space
avatar space
..:The Illest Bar None:..
space
$8,615 | POWERFUL
240ka said:
any minority especially blacks that dont vote is an idiot. people fought and died for us to have this right. Same goes for kendrick too.
Because someone died means I must respect their death by voting? Am I understanding that right?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #43
jasperfect 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,507 | 5472858
abstractq said:
black people need to stop voting for these candidates that dont do sh*t to help us. . .
That just gives them less of a reason to do things for us.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #44
BangEm904 29 heat pts29 space
avatar space
Who U Tellin!
space
$3,271 | POWERFUL
BlackandGifted said:



I hate a smart dumb n*gga
u dont even kno me 2 say im smart/dumb...plus its true bruh. alot of people think obama can snap his fingers and sh*t change. no! ur life da same with obama/romney in office
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #45
Moony Jackson 293 heat pts293 space
avatar space
HeatNation
space
$18,082 | POWERFUL
if people don't want to vote they are very much entitled to that option

but artists like lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar who consider themselves conscious rappers shouldn't be sending the youth the wrong message like that

these guys have a lot of influence and they are using it the wrong way by discouraging people not to vote

instead of just giving up on voting altogether, how about coming up with solutions?

the congress elections are just as important as the presidential elections but I never really see any celebrities or rappers rallying voters in those congressional election years. it seems to be all about presidential elections, which is short sighted because there are 3 branches of government not just 1

these rappers need to stop watching youtube tin foil hat videos and use their influence to educate the people on how to get their voices heard and not just give up on voting
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #46
tupacnasfan 35 heat pts35 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,725 | POWERFUL
Moony Jackson said:
if people don't want to vote they are very much entitled to that option

but artists like lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar who consider themselves conscious rappers shouldn't be sending the youth the wrong message like that

these guys have a lot of influence and they are using it the wrong way by discouraging people not to vote

instead of just giving up on voting altogether, how about coming up with solutions?

the congress elections are just as important as the presidential elections but I never really see any celebrities or rappers rallying voters in those congressional election years. it seems to be all about presidential elections, which is short sighted because there are 3 branches of government not just 1

these rappers need to stop watching youtube tin foil hat videos and use their influence to educate the people on how to get their voices heard and not just give up on voting
Do I Care, it's all a scam, because both parties on both presidential and congress are bought and paid for by the globalists.

and lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar are right.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #47
knowughetto 9 heat pts space
avatar space
Ice Mike
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
Michael_Moore said:
you know CNN gave D.L his own show right?

and God that stupid "where is Ja" is so fu*kin annoying and played out....



that being said D.L's 100% wrong in this Democrats & Republicans are one in the same,what the hell is the point of voting if you'll be stuck with the same way of living that you just had the previous 4 years?


Exactly...And people act like their votes make a difference when they don't count...never counted to begin with...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #48
59fifty  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$10,299 | POWERFUL
I dont remember dave sayin dat joke...where itz from?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #49
knowughetto 9 heat pts space
avatar space
Ice Mike
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
daman729 said:
Keep it real fam. Our vote doesn't really mean sh*t anyway. Whoever they want to win, will win. All candidates are controlled and given orders anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't give a fu*k if one of the candidates is a dam space dog. He aint gonna do no more than what hes told to do. And as far as dl, he really need to shut his self righteous, coon a.ss up. Dude aint ever been the same since he got into politics on a media level. They got him brainwashed. I'm not saying not to vote. I'm saying your vote don't mean sh*t and thats reality. People are brainwashed and strayed away from the truth. Just like when people were coming after lamar cause he spoke his mind which happened to be the truth.

People were depending on obama to certain things and he didnt do it. Its gonna be the same exact sh*t next term whether Obama or Romney wins cause thats politics. Some of these same politicians yall think are against each other, be drinking, partying together and fu*kin the same bi*ches. Truth.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #50
tupacnasfan 35 heat pts35 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,725 | POWERFUL
daman729 said:
Keep it real fam. Our vote doesn't really mean sh*t anyway. Whoever they want to win, will win. All candidates are controlled and given orders anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't give a fu*k if one of the candidates is a dam space dog. He aint gonna do no more than what hes told to do. And as far as dl, he really need to shut his self righteous, coon a.ss up. Dude aint ever been the same since he got into politics on a media level. They got him brainwashed. I'm not saying not to vote. I'm saying your vote don't mean sh*t and thats reality. People are brainwashed and strayed away from the truth. Just like when people were coming after lamar cause he spoke his mind which happened to be the truth.

People were depending on obama to certain things and he didnt do it. Its gonna be the same exact sh*t next term whether Obama or Romney wins cause thats politics. Some of these same politicians yall think are against each other, be drinking, partying together and fu*kin the same bi*ches. Truth.
Co-Sign.

let the brainwash sheep keep voting for the two headed one party system, they get what they deserve.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #51
knowughetto 9 heat pts space
avatar space
Ice Mike
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
240ka said:
any minority especially blacks that dont vote is an idiot. people fought and died for us to have this right. Same goes for kendrick too.
I'm black and I don't vote, never have and never will. So that's supposed to make me an idiot right? And where you saying all of this before Nobama ran for president?

AND just because people fought and died for us to have this "right", then it should be based on popularity votes, NOT the Electoral College. We should've been had the right to vote, without the people in the past f!ghting pointless wars (don't a.ssume that I said ALL the wars were pointless, cause I NEVER said that). Please explain why our votes don't count...please enlighten us oh wise one...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #52
knowughetto 9 heat pts space
avatar space
Ice Mike
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
tupacnasfan said:
Do I Care, it's all a scam, because both parties on both presidential and congress are bought and paid for by the globalists.

and lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar are right.
I just find it hilarious at how people get mad and upset at another person just because they choose not to vote and/or they give valid reasons as to why they don't vote. Too many people that are brainwashed to believe that their vote counts, so they try to brainwash the next person into thinking their vote counts when it never did. If this country was really about the people, then it would be based on the people's votes (popularity), not some Electoral College.

Like either party gives a fu*k about me if I were to vote...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #53
OG T Gutta N|M 6 heat pts space
avatar space
#TYBG
space
$6,277 | POWERFUL
Edit: Wrong poster , @ Dman

edit: naw you too brainwashed n*gga knowughetto


Your vote doesn't matter ?

Prop 8

Eliminates Rights of Same-s3x Couples to Marry. Initiative Constitutional Amendment
Election results
Yes or no Votes Percentage
Yes 7,001,084 52.24%
No 6,401,482 47.76%
Valid votes 13,402,566 97.52%
Invalid or blank votes 340,611 2.48%
Total votes 13,743,177 100.00%
Voter turnout 79.42%
Electorate 17,304,428


Looks like nearly 14 Million votes matter , its idiots like you that allow for unconstitutional legislation getting passed. And complain like bi*ches , writing bullsh*t like that with no or very little foundation of truth.

On February 7, 2012, in a 2–1 decision, a Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals panel affirmed Walker's decision declaring the Proposition 8 ban on same-s3x marriage to be unconstitutional.[17] The panel also unanimously affirmed Judge Ware's holding that Walker was not obligated to recuse himself from the case because he is gay.[18] Still, the panel continued a stay on the ruling, barring any marriages from taking place pending further appeals.[19] On June 5, 2012, a majority of the full Ninth Circuit denied a petition for rehearing en banc and stayed the ruling pending appeal.[20] The proposition's proponents filed a petition for certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court, requesting that the Supreme Court review the case, on July 30, 2012. The Supreme Court is scheduled to consider the petition at its September 24 conference.
You n*ggas sound stupid as fu*k, end story.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-15-2012 at 08:46 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #54
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Thworldisyours said:
What's cornier...

You caring about what a comedian thinks about what a rapper thinks about a political system that doesnt give a fu*k about you anyway...

or a 9 year old Chappelle joke...


it's fu*kin' f*ggots like you that have run that joke into the ground and have made it damn near annoying...it's said LITERALLY here EVERY week but you say it like Dave said it the other day I bet you thought you were being witty & clever when you said it too & the way you were so hype & excited when you posted it was even worse. so yes you are a corn.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #55
Javon23 163 heat pts163 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$39,661 | POWERFUL
Typical institutionalized negros who are persuaded to believe that exercising their right to express their political views by voting is not important. Which is exactly what the white man/republicans want you to believe.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #56
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,830 | 7602629
abstractq said:
black people need to stop voting for these candidates that dont do sh*t to help us. . .
You fu*king moron. One person cant help your dumbass, it has to start with the actual people..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #57
cheguevara 47 heat pts47 space
avatar space
Officer Che
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
i dont get it, whats the point of this "where is ja" thing? what does it come from?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #58
MOTTAFOOKAH 2 heat pts space
avatar space
WUTS REALLY GOOD NUCKA!!!
space
$9,586 | POWERFUL
We are "given" the right to vote..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #59
DrX 56 heat pts56 space
avatar space
J Cole is a L
space
$34,925 | POWERFUL
fu*k DL and his unfunny old a.ss 90s style comedy


i dont vote either
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #60
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
knowughetto said:


Exactly...And people act like their votes make a difference when they don't count...never counted to begin with...
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
36 viewing
May 28 - Pron actors will have to wear GOGGLES under new California regulations.
76 comments
@news
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside rick james interview at studio 54 (he def smashed the reporter later th..
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside FOR REAL THO? Is THIS Justin Beibers new jawn!??
99 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
24 viewing
NBA LeBron: 'Warriors Come Out To Play'
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
21 viewing
May 28 - Man jumps to his death from downtown Manhattan luxury apartment, is d..
97 comments
@news
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside Step mom gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut F..
395 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NBA Windsor: LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan
462 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Game Theory: The Mario Timeline's SHOCKING Reveal
18 comments
@games
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NASA discover s planet full of cannabis
95 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time