D.L. Hughley Calls Lupe Fiasco “Dumb” For Not Voting

D.L. Hughley Calls Lupe Fiasco “Dumb” For Not Voting
 09-15-2012, 11:52 AMaway - #21
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
I will vote just because I know it will make a slight different that if a Obama wins he will help people who aren't rich.

just like he's been doing right?
 09-15-2012, 11:59 AMaway - #22
ballin1 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,584 | POWERFUL
co-sign dl hughley. if you dont vote then you have no right to #### about america.
 09-15-2012, 12:11 PMaway - #23
Martel 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$11,593 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballin1
co-sign dl hughley. if you dont vote then you have no right to #### about america.

2:01
 09-15-2012, 01:07 PMaway - #24
nightmare 416 heat pts416

d 
space
$12,722 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
I will vote just because I know it will make a slight different that if a Obama wins he will help people who aren't rich.

The government is trying to make the america rich people or poor people with no middle class.

Its really not about race no more its about rich vs poor on a bigger scale.

Even tho regardless who is in office rather its republican or democratic a president can't make a decision without it being ok'd.

This is why people say republican or democratic is all the same and the president is a just a figure head.

A president works for both sides at the end of the day.
 09-15-2012, 01:18 PMaway - #25
OG T Gutta N|M 6 heat pts

d 
space
$6,180 | POWERFUL
Only bx idiots think voting is necessary during a presidential election , this is why a ni##a like Kendrick nor Lupe will vote, cause they couldn't give a #### less about meaningful legislation that fixes our communities. Great minds as far as music , don't know #### about politics.

Fact is, there are TONS of political figures with great agendas to fix communities at the local , state , and federal level. Why aren't they there , oh wait , just stupid citizens who couldn't give a #### who sits to represent them.

Imagine if legislation was widely supported to end local funding being the basis of funding for public education , or a standard line of funding from the government , to make up the lack of funding in impoverished communities. That literally would set a real standard of education , not a variance. Of course , nobody gives a #### , but rather #### and do nothing. At the end of the day , the citizens are responsible for who gets to any congressional , and presidential seat , so our ####ed up situation is our own doing , and even more lack of doing.

The government banks on the fact citizens are stupid enough to be sheep , to be inactive in our only way of influencing politics, and they won. Now political parties are f!ghting to extort societies stupidity , can't blame em.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-15-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 09-15-2012, 01:33 PMaway - #26
MegaTON 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$23,529 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240ka
any minority especially blacks that dont vote is an idiot. people fought and died for us to have this right. Same goes for kendrick too.
 09-15-2012, 03:21 PMaway - #27
Krazy K 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$7,167 | 20578254
WTf is this Ja Rule crap yall talking about?

Originally Posted by PLK187
i think Lupe has a legitimate reason for why he chooses not to vote. I think it's great that he has been vocal on his political views, but most importantly he provides his reason and he backs it up.

definitely would like to see Lupe and DL go at it though on his show if he still has one
That show been toast since like 2009 when he compared the RNC to Nazi Germany

2:30
 09-15-2012, 03:43 PMaway - #28
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$20,758 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BangEm904
blacks need 2 read the history of the dem party. the plan is 2 give us so many handouts we remain lazy. i'll post the link in bout 20 mins wen I go on break but no matter if we vote or not, rich folks run this country and the president is just a puppet

I hate a smart dumb ni##a
 09-15-2012, 03:45 PMaway - #29
tupacnasfan 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$10,749 | POWERFUL
#### D.L. Hughley anyways, I Will not vote in november anyways.
 09-15-2012, 03:57 PMaway - #30
Kadillac87 197 heat pts197

d 
space
$14,338 | POWERFUL
Ppl are dumb. You vote for more than the president in presidential elections. Even if you think democrats and republicans are the same, there are other ballot initiatives that you vote for. You can always write in a candidate if you don't agree with the candidates on the ballot. There's all sorts of proposition and tax funding ballots that effect you directly in your community. How do you people think Prop 8 was voted down? It was attached to the presidential ballot. Ppl complain about why their district is not getting funded but wasn't there to vote to get the funding. You'll be surprised how much stuff they try to push through because they know you guys are not going to vote it down.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-15-2012 at 04:00 PM..
 09-15-2012, 04:07 PMaway - #31
daman729 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$5,910 | POWERFUL
Keep it real fam. Our vote doesn't really mean #### anyway. Whoever they want to win, will win. All candidates are controlled and given orders anyway so it doesn't matter. I don't give a #### if one of the candidates is a dam space dog. He aint gonna do no more than what hes told to do. And as far as dl, he really need to shut his self righteous, coon a$s up. Dude aint ever been the same since he got into politics on a media level. They got him brainwashed. I'm not saying not to vote. I'm saying your vote don't mean #### and thats reality. People are brainwashed and strayed away from the truth. Just like when people were coming after lamar cause he spoke his mind which happened to be the truth.

People were depending on obama to certain things and he didnt do it. Its gonna be the same exact #### next term whether Obama or Romney wins cause thats politics. Some of these same politicians yall think are against each other, be drinking, partying together and ####in the same ####es. Truth.
 09-15-2012, 04:15 PMaway - #32
Minister 105 heat pts105

d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
LUPE GON MAKE A SONG CALLED "BDK, HUGLEYK" AND HUGLEY GON BE POSTED ON NORMAL SPELLED BACKWARDS LIKE WHERE THAT #### ni##a AT

LUPE GON COME BY IN LAMBORGHINI ANGEL LIKE

"#### THE HUGHLEYS, AND ####, THE ####ING 3HUNNA ni##aS, #### EM ALL. I BURY THOSE c#ckAROACHES"

THEN ITS GON BE

Last edited by Minister; 09-15-2012 at 04:17 PM..
 09-15-2012, 04:34 PMaway - #33
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,990 | POWERFUL
Your votes don't count

why people keep thinking the Presidential Race is ####ing American Idol?

the vote doesn't mean anything at this status, they are SELECTED not ELECTED by Pop Votes

you want your votes to matter go Vote for the Local figures in your area that #### counts there
 09-15-2012, 04:35 PMaway - #34
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$17,605 | POWERFUL
Isn't voting a "right" and a "right" that we with that "right" have the "right" opt against?

#### America, and #### voting. The lesser of two evils is all. #### all of those figure heads. All ya mans that been in jail before sucked my di#k. - Keith Clark
 09-15-2012, 04:37 PMaway - #35
Thworldisyours 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$2,068 | 16487664
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
you know CNN gave D.L his own show right?

and God that stupid "where is Ja" is so ####in annoying and played out....

that being said D.L's 100% wrong in this Democrats & Republicans are one in the same,what the hell is the point of voting if you'll be stuck with the same way of living that you just had the previous 4 years?

WHO GIVES A #### CARES WHAT DL HUGHLEY THINKS!!!

This is Ridiculous...

I DONT WANNA LAUGH! I'M SCARED TO de@th!!!!!!!

I need some answers that DL Hughley might not have right now...

But seriously...

WHERE IS JA?!?!?!!?

09-15-2012, 04:38 PMaway - #36
Sleazy 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,425 | 9733993
Originally Posted by Thworldisyours
Get Ja on the phone... I wanna know what he thinks about what DL Hughley thinks about what Lupe thinks about politics!

WHERE IS JA?!?!?!!?

09-15-2012, 05:03 PMaway - #37
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

d 
space
$13,385 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Minister
LUPE GON MAKE A SONG CALLED "BDK, HUGLEYK" AND HUGLEY GON BE POSTED ON NORMAL SPELLED BACKWARDS LIKE WHERE THAT #### ni##a AT

LUPE GON COME BY IN LAMBORGHINI ANGEL LIKE

"#### THE HUGHLEYS, AND ####, THE ####ING 3HUNNA ni##aS, #### EM ALL. I BURY THOSE c#ckAROACHES"

THEN ITS GON BE

dude..........................
 09-15-2012, 05:18 PMaway - #38

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Flash Kick
wheres ja was never funny
when Chappelle said it back in 03 it was....but when dudes regurgitate it day in day out its like.. damn son shut the #### up
 09-15-2012, 05:23 PMaway - #39

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Thworldisyours
WHO GIVES A #### CARES WHAT DL HUGHLEY THINKS!!!

This is Ridiculous...

I DONT WANNA LAUGH! I'M SCARED TO de@th!!!!!!!

I need some answers that DL Hughley might not have right now...

But seriously...

WHERE IS JA?!?!?!!?

####in corn...
 09-15-2012, 05:36 PMaway - #40
KingKobraAtlant 

d 
space
$745 | 1507474
Originally Posted by 240ka
any minority especially blacks that dont vote is an idiot. people fought and died for us to have this right. Same goes for kendrick too.

Yeah, but we didn't start stressing this until Obama was running. Be real. If you wanna talk about something, talk about a well thought out vote. Not an automatic vote.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Sep 29 - NY Man Who Biked Around The World Killed by ..
56 comments
Sep 28 - Nearly 2 Million Americans Have Chlamydia
59 comments
NFL Steve Smith : "I ran around the Panthers like they were ..
81 comments
 NBA Lebron's Hair Is Gone Again! (pic)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 180 comments - by pandadays
 Image(s) inside Life Hacks For People
New reply 1 hour ago - 63 comments - by Shadiah
 Video inside The Chipotle Loophole...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 96 comments - by shadydre85
 Image(s) inside Wtf: Lil Wayne Fiancée Will Be With Him Tonight In Hto...
New reply 1 hour ago - 78 comments - by Wayne Perry
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross & Friends Tweet Photos Of Meek Mill In J...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 97 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Big Fendi Tells All At The Breakfast Club: Discovering...
New reply 1 hour ago - 65 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NBA Roy Hibbert To Cavs Update(reportedly Now In Trade Tal...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Loc Da Pusherman
 NBA Poll: Which Guard Are You Taking?
New reply 1 hour ago - 98 comments - by August 1988

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,816 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.