This is BX @ Boxden.com


Chris Rivers (Big Puns Son) - Lyrical Catastrophy


 Chris Rivers (Big Puns Son) - Lyrical Catastrophy
topic by O D - 03-11-2012, 01:48 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


lyrical miracle spiritual individual....in your swimming pool. > Chris Rivers (Big Puns Son) - Lyrical Catastrophy - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

lol hes still young he'll find himself musically, eventually. he was obviously born with that part of the brain that gave his father the ability to rhyme like that
> Chris Rivers (Big Puns Son) - Lyrical Catastrophy - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!






Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

16 comments for "Chris Rivers (Big Puns Son) - Lyrical Catastrophy"


 03-11-2012, 02:02 PMaway - #2
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$533 | 4170952
All this kid does is just rambles after reading the dictionary, make MUSIC! That's why his dad made it, cause he made SONGS, then the lyrical accolades came....until then, he's just rambling, this is hot on the corner in the hood and no where else.
 03-11-2012, 02:12 PMaway - #3
O D 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,655 | 7126057
Originally Posted by YoungFresh2Def
All this kid does is just rambles after reading the dictionary, make MUSIC! That's why his dad made it, cause he made SONGS, then the lyrical accolades came....until then, he's just rambling, this is hot on the corner in the hood and no where else.

^cory gunz got away with doing that for years. and he still does too
but like i said hes young..he'll find his way
 03-11-2012, 02:14 PMaway - #4
justinjones 244 heat pts244

  d 
space
$42,910 | POWERFUL
he is missing two things that his dad had.

1. the ability to make a complete song(then again i never heard a whole song from him just 16's)
2. charisma

he got everything else
 03-11-2012, 02:15 PMaway - #5
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$533 | 4170952
Originally Posted by O D
^cory gunz got away with doing that for years. and he still does too
but like i said hes young..he'll find his way
Cory Gunz got away with it? I don't see his #### selling, never heard anyone talk about I got tickets to that Cory Gunz show...hell no, thats another guy, reading the dictionary, going into the studio and just spitting for no ####ing reason, no imagination, no art in the brain.
 03-11-2012, 02:16 PMaway - #6
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$533 | 4170952
...damn though, it really shows you how backwards Big Pun was living, never once did he think let me spend a couple thousand on braces for Chris.
 03-11-2012, 02:19 PMaway - #7
justinjones 244 heat pts244

  d 
space
$42,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungFresh2Def
...damn though, it really shows you how backwards Big Pun was living, never once did he think let me spend a couple thousand on braces for Chris.

braces? dude was like 8 when he died
 03-11-2012, 02:24 PMaway - #8
YoungFresh2Def 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$533 | 4170952
Originally Posted by justinjones

braces? dude was like 8 when he died
What the #### does that mean? That kid has always had them ####ed up teeth, he couldn't invest into his own kids?

 06-27-2012, 04:10 PMaway - #9
tupacnasfan 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$10,856 | POWERFUL
This is yet another poor attempt to revive the legacy of the late big pun and the results fail miserably.

Chris Rivers is just junk.
Joell Ortiz, termanology, Big Lou, Juganot are far better than this one.

Even Garcia is better than this one.





I'm sorry liza rios, but just because chris rivers's father was the greatest rapper of all time, doesn't mean his son is.
cause his son is just not that good at all.
 06-27-2012, 04:13 PMaway - #10
Martel 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$11,684 | POWERFUL
wikkity wikkity wack.
 06-27-2012, 04:19 PMaway - #11
greedy87 

  d 
space
$2,690 | 6895939
them teeth
 06-27-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #12
bigjoshi2002 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$905 | 4559580
Originally Posted by tupacnasfan
This is yet another poor attempt to revive the legacy of the late big pun and the results fail miserably.

Chris Rivers is just junk.
Joell Ortiz, termanology, Big Lou, Juganot are far better than this one.

Even Garcia is better than this one.





I'm sorry liza rios, but just because chris rivers's father was the greatest rapper of all time, doesn't mean his son is.
cause his son is just not that good at all.
^I really from the bottom of my heart suspect you are Fat Joe. I used to feel that way about you at allhiphop too. I don't really care, just wanted to let you know.
 06-27-2012, 04:28 PMaway - #13
tupacnasfan 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$10,856 | POWERFUL
And somebody needs a slap in the face for saying that chris rivers is better than his pops.

Nobody will ever be as good nor be as better than big pun, nobody.

Just like nobody will ever be as good as b.i.g.




 06-27-2012, 04:30 PMaway - #14
AZTEK ESCOBAR 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$753 | 2004507
Latinos always gettin hated on the kid could spit let him develop its to early to say he gona be better than his pops
 06-27-2012, 04:32 PMonline - #15
Norcal 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$10,382 | POWERFUL
Looks more like Benzino's son
 06-27-2012, 04:35 PMaway - #16
tupacnasfan 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$10,856 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigjoshi2002
^I really from the bottom of my heart suspect you are Fat Joe. I used to feel that way about you at allhiphop too. I don't really care, just wanted to let you know.
Who cares about fat hoe anyways, we need to stop continuing legacies of dead rappers, even if they are related, it is getting tired and old.
and you saw the results.
 06-27-2012, 04:36 PMaway - #17
tupacnasfan 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$10,856 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AZTEK ESCOBAR
Latinos always gettin hated on the kid could spit let him develop its to early to say he gona be better than his pops
Now you know you done ####ed up right-Big Pun

nobody will ever and I Mean ever be as good as pun nor any other famous dead rapper, they should just let it live in peace.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 23 - Substitute Teacher Gives Student A BJ On Her First Day
91 comments
Oct 23 - Ebola in NYC
75 comments
Image inside  Klay Thompson Still Winning Yoooooooooooooooooo!
142 comments
  Tay600 Calls Interscope’s Decision To Drop Chief Keef ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 111 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 NBA Shawn Kemp Top 10 Dunks (the Blake Griffin Of The 90s,...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 122 comments - by EZ Green
  Is There Any Rapper That Never "fell Off"?
New reply 6 minutes ago - 142 comments - by JewsusChrist
 Video inside Guy Jumps White House Fence And Owns 2 German Shepherds
New reply 23 minutes ago - 86 comments - by st21
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 162 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Jay Z First Interview After Ether W Angie Martinez (yo...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 81 comments - by EZ Green
 Video inside Hater Punches Ilovemakonnen At Sobs
New reply 17 minutes ago - 243 comments - by EZ Green
  Rumor: Troy Aves People Snuff Makkonen In Ny Show On A...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 169 comments - by 44wade

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.