This is BX @ Boxden.com

Chief Keef’s First Week Sales Are In...

Chief Keef’s First Week Sales Are In...
 12-27-2012, 02:48 PMaway - #21
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,539 | POWERFUL
alotta childish gambino macklemore lupe fiasco joe budden a$s niccas in this thread. 50 k is solid as !! for first week and this isnt even involving all of his christmas numbers. this nicca is 17 cmon now.. all you old a$s niccas who mad they losin their youth, and all you young niccas who think they supporting "real hip hop" by rebelling against keef is lame as !! to me. and this is comin from a keef fan who didn't buy the album, but if "back from the dead" was an album i woulda bought it in a second. i know he was doin this just to get his name out and all keefs fans know that. i didn't expect anything classic just a few new songs to ride out to.
 12-27-2012, 02:53 PMaway - #22
drillmatic 74 heat pts74

d 
space
$14,221 | POWERFUL
HAW HAW HAW thats a solid number considering most of his promotion was viral, HAW HAW HAW that hate bein sober hasn't even hit the airwaves yet haw haw haw

Last edited by drillmatic; 12-27-2012 at 03:03 PM..
 12-27-2012, 03:00 PMaway - #23
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dashawn38

Finally Rich Was Released The 12/18/2012

So The Numers Are Inaccurate
nicca are you serious.?
 12-27-2012, 03:01 PMaway - #24
drillmatic 74 heat pts74

d 
space
$14,221 | POWERFUL
HAW HAW HAW also why are we pretending that just about every song on the album doesn't have a catchy melody and hot beat? HAW HAW HAW. almost every !!in song on this !! could be a single HAW HAW HAW
 12-27-2012, 03:02 PMaway - #25
TheMindOf 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$13,345 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CIDF
alotta childish gambino macklemore lupe fiasco joe budden a$s niccas in this thread. 50 k is solid as !! for first week and this isnt even involving all of his christmas numbers. this nicca is 17 cmon now.. all you old a$s niccas who mad they losin their youth, and all you young niccas who think they supporting "real hip hop" by rebelling against keef is lame as !! to me. and this is comin from a keef fan who didn't buy the album, but if "back from the dead" was an album i woulda bought it in a second. i know he was doin this just to get his name out and all keefs fans know that. i didn't expect anything classic just a few new songs to ride out to.

This nicca mad as !!

Since when is a 50k on a major not a flop?

and who the !! asked for the Chief Keef album for christmas (of all things)

His album flopped and it's his broke a$s fans like you that are the reason
 12-27-2012, 03:04 PMaway - #26
BiZz 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$4,213 | POWERFUL
Chitcago lost
 12-27-2012, 03:06 PMaway - #27
Trolling 59 heat pts59

d 
space
$1,829 | POWERFUL
Hondas and Toyotas.
 12-27-2012, 03:29 PMaway - #28
YoungKazzy 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$2,530 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Trolling
Hondas and Toyotas.
Holy !! that was cold
 12-27-2012, 03:33 PMaway - #29
Obey 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$504 | 12397696
this is a flop
 12-27-2012, 03:33 PMaway - #30
Earl Smiff 62 heat pts62

d 
space
$4,374 | POWERFUL
You clowns serious? He turned a mixtape into an album, threw some songs together in LA and had 50K sales in week 1.

The next single is 300 with Rick Ross, and you already know that !! gonna be a hit considering it was the song that would set his show off last year all they did was add the hottest rapper in the game as a feature.

He gonna end up selling 200k on a mixtape-turned-album with tracks that been on YouTube for months.

They canceled his tour because its a chance he gonna do 90 days for a juvenile probation violation. The haters all over the place acting retarded as if Keef was supposed to be headlining a tour like he Wayne or Drake
 12-27-2012, 03:51 PMaway - #31
TheMindOf 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$13,345 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Free Trotty
You clowns serious? He turned a mixtape into an album, threw some songs together in LA and had 50K sales in week 1.

The next single is 300 with Rick Ross, and you already know that !! gonna be a hit considering it was the song that would set his show off last year all they did was add the hottest rapper in the game as a feature.

He gonna end up selling 200k on a mixtape-turned-album with tracks that been on YouTube for months.

They canceled his tour because its a chance he gonna do 90 days for a juvenile probation violation. The haters all over the place acting retarded as if Keef was supposed to be headlining a tour like he Wayne or Drake
So many niccas in denial

Whatever you gotta tell yourself
 12-27-2012, 03:56 PMaway - #32
justinjones 206 heat pts206

d 
space
$40,737 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Free Trotty

best case he doing as good as future which is 200+k total

and half of his album was on mixtapes. same thing for waka
 12-27-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #33
rasheedwallace 6 heat pts

d 
space
$15,909 | POWERFUL
keef will go broke or in the clink, it's all but decided by fate.

for the time being tho ...

THREE HUNNA
 12-27-2012, 04:30 PMaway - #34
Earl Smiff 62 heat pts62

d 
space
$4,374 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
So many niccas in denial

Whatever you gotta tell yourself
nicca we know Chief Keef lane.

Nobody expect that nicca to ever sell millions of records or go gold.

Y'all the ones talking about he taking a huge L as if anyone expected more

He less versatile than Flocka, Gucci, Boosie, or Jeezy when they came out.

- He is incapable of making a club banger or a track for the ladies

All his tracks gonna go hard with the same content (guns, money, & dope) from track 1-16.

Chief Keef is built for the mixtape life.

I thought Finally Rich was gonna have tracks that disappoint me with Keef stepping out of his comfort zone but he didn't and this !! goes hard.
 12-27-2012, 04:39 PMonline - #35
Livin Life 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,332 | 10144569
Idgaf I still like his music

But
Hondas and Toyotas.
I can't even act like this won't funny
 12-27-2012, 04:51 PMaway - #36
GrindPOWER$ 239 heat pts239

d 
space
$8,976 | POWERFUL
50k not bad
Waka Flocka !! goes hard when he drop just never had no push but he still made money off them singles

like fifty said they drop Future album too early if they had hold it when they drop that big single turn on lights he would have done made numbers but he getting some paper because he on that Rihanna album and he hook man
 12-27-2012, 04:54 PMaway - #37
nightmare 397 heat pts397

d 
space
$12,062 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CIDF
if somebody like lupe or gambino did 50k, you would call it a flop, !! outta here, you cant change the rules because you like the nicca

and what does his age got to do wit? didnt soulja boy go plat on his first joint?

and you didnt buy the album and up here crying? this why he flopped, because "real niccas" dont buy albums
 12-27-2012, 05:02 PMaway - #38
bmandagod 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,588 | 15383859
from being a broke teenager to a music artist in like a year selling 50k,vacationing, being signed, !!ing bad hoes at will, groupies, fans,shows, meeting huge artist,buying out clothing/stores, isnt much of a flop @ 16/17 when think about it....
 12-27-2012, 05:02 PMaway - #39
Norcal 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$9,943 | POWERFUL
The funniest part is the stans didnt buy the album either, thats how you know all these dudes are trolling.

Anyways im surprised to see kendrick doing 34k this week, he's been maintaining 20 to 30k since the album dropped, guess that buzz is really spreading.
 12-27-2012, 05:04 PMaway - #40
Playa 67 heat pts67

d 
space
$21,503 | POWERFUL
Hondas and Toyotas.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Jaden Smith To Play Cross-Dressing Slave In 'The Goo..
65 comments
Video inside  X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Offiical Final Trailer #3
79 comments
Image inside  EA Sports Unveils First Look at NBA Live 15
72 comments
 Image(s) inside Mimi Faust And Nikko Partied The Night Before The $ex ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Whoo
 Image(s) inside So Excited To Meet My Dad...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 70 comments - by Ham Rove
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 165 comments - by loyola llothta
 NBA Yo Wiggins Is Fuggin Shredded Tho.. (pic)
New reply 19 minutes ago - 122 comments - by WADECOUNTY
 Video inside So Wiz Khalifa Just Released The Second Biggest Anthem...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 137 comments - by BLUE JACK$ON
 Video inside Little Girl Gets Jealous And Gets Played
New reply 26 minutes ago - 82 comments - by dloc757
 BOX Buddy Of Mine Went (video) A Conversation With Floyd M...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Caleb_Pratt
 Image(s) inside "....fu-k The Police. If You See Her......"
New reply 27 minutes ago - 84 comments - by surreyjack

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX | none new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.