Cassidy LOST! Charlamagne Says His Condom Endorsement Isn't Real
 01-27-2013, 11:39 AMaway - #121
Trolling 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$1,838 | POWERFUL
Ok let me break it down for yall :

IF this endorsement is real then these are the reasons why :
1. Around the Time This endorsement was announced it was before the year ended , so Non Profit had cash they needed to spend as they cannot make a PROFIT!!!!!.
2. Condom Company did not just invest in Cassidy they are also investing in a the Gangam Style Wave :

Also Regarding Copyright : It was a parody under fair use they can use it for educational purposes with no fees or royalties , and even if the company had to pay the producer to use the beat or licensed it from the label they would not care if they had a loss as their whole purpose was is NON PROFIT

SO NOW I NEED ALL YALL ni##aS TO :

Grab a Condom or Hop off the ni##ards di#k ,, stop discussing another mans money , and their endorsement L:

Charlamagne the Mortal is a #### ni##a
 01-27-2013, 11:43 AMaway - #122
Merk 

d 
space
$672 | 951001
it probably exists.. not no damn 6 figures as he claims tho
 01-27-2013, 12:26 PMaway - #123
kk504 

d 
space
$1,874 | 7329879
Originally Posted by Trolling
Ok let me break it down for yall :

IF this endorsement is real then these are the reasons why :
1. Around the Time This endorsement was announced it was before the year ended , so Non Profit had cash they needed to spend as they cannot make a PROFIT!!!!!.
2. Condom Company did not just invest in Cassidy they are also investing in a the Gangam Style Wave :

Also Regarding Copyright : It was a parody under fair use they can use it for educational purposes with no fees or royalties , and even if the company had to pay the producer to use the beat or licensed it from the label they would not care if they had a loss as their whole purpose was is NON PROFIT

SO NOW I NEED ALL YALL ni##aS TO :

Grab a Condom or Hop off the ni##ards di#k ,, stop discussing another mans money , and their endorsement L:

Charlamagne the Mortal is a #### ni##a

so ni##as didn't get jay, kanye or 50, who have done non-profit #### in the past with great success...

instead you think they sought out motha####in CASSIDY of all people and paid him a kings ransom for a parody song????

a ni##a who hasn't had a hit in damn near 8 years??

a ni##a who signed for FREE to a nba ni##a's indie label and sold 11 copies???

a ni##a who can't afford to get fresh DESPITE being a former gold selling artist???

a ni##a who can't get a d grade swizzy beat to spit over these days???

a ni##a who still looks like he fell into a big a$s pile of platinum fubu and sean john circa 2004???

a ni##a who NOBODY, and i do mean NOBODY (besides a couple boxden of ni##as) has even cared about since 2006???

ni##a shut the #### up... i wanna condom style this fist through your screen until i break it and give your #### a$s a virus for lacking the mental fortitude of even 1% common sense.

take me to the factory where they create new ni##as like you.... i wanna shut that motha####a down ASAP.

Last edited by kk504; 01-27-2013 at 12:31 PM..
 01-27-2013, 12:30 PMaway - #124
kk504 

d 
space
$1,874 | 7329879
this ni##a cass has 5 fans, and ALL them motha####as are in this thread.
 01-27-2013, 12:30 PMaway - #125
Trolling 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$1,838 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kk504

so ni##as didn't get jay, kanye or 50, who have done non-profit #### in the past with great success...

instead you think they sought out motha####in CASSIDY of all people and paid him a kings ransom for a parody song????

a ni##a who hasn't had a hit in damn near 8 years??

a ni##a who signed for FREE to a nba ni##a's indie label and sold 11 copies???

a ni##a who can't afford to get fresh DESPITE being a former gold selling artist???

a ni##a who can't get a d grade swizzy beat to spit over???

a ni##a who still looks like he fell into a big a$s pile of platinum fubu and sean john circa 2004???

a ni##a who NOBODY, and i do mean NOBODY (besides a couple boxden of ni##as) has even cared about since 2006???

ni##a shut the #### up... i wanna condom style this fist through your screen until i break it and give your #### a$s a virus for lacking the mental fortitude of even 1% common sense.

take me to the factory where they create new ni##as like you.... i wanna shut that motha####a down ASAP.

Is that you Meek .

You mad bro ?
 01-27-2013, 12:34 PMaway - #126
kk504 

d 
space
$1,874 | 7329879

Is that you Meek .

You mad bro ?
lmao i should've editted in mad !!!!!!!! in there and made ni##as second guess themselves
 01-27-2013, 12:41 PMaway - #127
kk504 

d 
space
$1,874 | 7329879
man, i can't wait til coo coo cal gets his alleged 9 million dollar condom deal next week.

then him and cass can do a song together and have tq or eamon sing the hook! production by dj shok!
 01-27-2013, 01:01 PMaway - #128
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$18,220 | POWERFUL
man, i can't wait til coo coo cal gets his alleged 9 million dollar condom deal next week.

then him and cass can do a song together and have tq or eamon sing the hook! production by dj shok!
and directed by chris stokes
 01-27-2013, 01:14 PMaway - #129
Trolling 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$1,838 | POWERFUL
lmao i should've editted in mad !!!!!!!! in there and made ni##as second guess themselves
Once you mentioned Kayne or Jay Z accepting money to do a condom endorsement , esp for a song like Condom Style I stopped reading .

Last edited by Trolling; 01-27-2013 at 01:23 PM..
 01-27-2013, 01:25 PMaway - #130
kk504 

d 
space
$1,874 | 7329879
Once you mentioned Kayne or Jay Z accepting money to do a condom endorsement , esp like a song like Condom Style I stopped reading .

01-27-2013, 01:26 PMaway - #131
zhiggeman 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,388 | POWERFUL
wait what.. is this the real song and video? this #### can't be real yo..
Originally Posted by Dray
how did he film the biggest budget video he had in years though..
 01-27-2013, 01:33 PMaway - #132
haterade2885 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,633 | 6613939
Originally Posted by Rotza
Looks like he probably did get sponsored but not by Trojan. useacondom.com is all over the place in the video.
this is very true. they probably paid for the video and not much more, the 18 wheeler is probably theirs.
 01-27-2013, 01:42 PMaway - #133
mistadontplay 

d 
space
$2,754 | POWERFUL
who cares?
 01-27-2013, 02:14 PMaway - #134
Propel Water 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,923 | POWERFUL
to many losers in this thread making fun of cass to feel better about themselves...

oh and by the way... non for profit organizations arent always non for profit.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
What's Your Go-To Game Right Now?
65 comments
No Man's Sky is Timed Exclusive
53 comments
NBA Mason Plumee to make 12 man USA team roster over DeMarcu..
142 comments
 NBA Usa Basketball Showcase On Espn - August 1 - 9:00pm Est
New reply 33 minutes ago - 1007 comments - by Dee Grande
 Image(s) inside "don't Ever Text My Girl Like That Again, Disresp...
New reply 1 hour ago - 74 comments - by grunsthis
  Karruche Dumps Chris Brown
New reply 47 minutes ago - 83 comments - by grunsthis
 NBA Paul George Says He's Going To Average 25-30 Ppg :jord...
New reply 1 hour ago - 70 comments - by Free Trotty
 Video inside Donkey Of The Day: Fredro Starr
New reply 52 minutes ago - 142 comments - by Supacat
 NBA Kevin Love Now Reportedly Won't Sign An Extension With...
New reply 2 hours ago - 100 comments - by Motion
 Video inside Raekwon Says He Cant Stand F##king H0mos
New reply 1 hour ago - 322 comments - by WizLatifa
 Video inside Chiwire Gbe Exposed By Sd's Brother
New reply 2 hours ago - 54 comments - by SavageMitten

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.