This is BX @ Boxden.com


Ca##idy LOST! Charlamagne Says His Condom Endorsement Isn't Real


 Ca##idy LOST! Charlamagne Says His Condom Endorsement Isn't Real
 01-27-2013, 11:39 AMaway - #121
Trolling 59 heat pts59

  d 
space
$1,829 | POWERFUL
Ok let me break it down for yall :

IF this endorsement is real then these are the reasons why :
1. Around the Time This endorsement was announced it was before the year ended , so Non Profit had cash they needed to spend as they cannot make a PROFIT!!!!!.
2. Condom Company did not just invest in Cassidy they are also investing in a the Gangam Style Wave :

Also Regarding Copyright : It was a parody under fair use they can use it for educational purposes with no fees or royalties , and even if the company had to pay the producer to use the beat or licensed it from the label they would not care if they had a loss as their whole purpose was is NON PROFIT

SO NOW I NEED ALL YALL niccaS TO :




















Grab a Condom or Hop off the niccards !! ,, stop discussing another mans money , and their endorsement L:

Charlamagne the Mortal is a !! nicca
 01-27-2013, 11:43 AMaway - #122
Merk 

  d 
space
$667 | 951001
it probably exists.. not no damn 6 figures as he claims tho
 01-27-2013, 12:26 PMonline - #123
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,681 | 6488393
Originally Posted by Trolling
Ok let me break it down for yall :

IF this endorsement is real then these are the reasons why :
1. Around the Time This endorsement was announced it was before the year ended , so Non Profit had cash they needed to spend as they cannot make a PROFIT!!!!!.
2. Condom Company did not just invest in Cassidy they are also investing in a the Gangam Style Wave :

Also Regarding Copyright : It was a parody under fair use they can use it for educational purposes with no fees or royalties , and even if the company had to pay the producer to use the beat or licensed it from the label they would not care if they had a loss as their whole purpose was is NON PROFIT

SO NOW I NEED ALL YALL niccaS TO :




















Grab a Condom or Hop off the niccards !! ,, stop discussing another mans money , and their endorsement L:

Charlamagne the Mortal is a !! nicca




so niccas didn't get jay, kanye or 50, who have done non-profit !! in the past with great success...



instead you think they sought out motha!!in CASSIDY of all people and paid him a kings ransom for a parody song????

a nicca who hasn't had a hit in damn near 8 years??

a nicca who signed for FREE to a nba nicca's indie label and sold 11 copies???

a nicca who can't afford to get fresh DESPITE being a former gold selling artist???

a nicca who can't get a d grade swizzy beat to spit over these days???

a nicca who still looks like he fell into a big a$s pile of platinum fubu and sean john circa 2004???

a nicca who NOBODY, and i do mean NOBODY (besides a couple boxden of niccas) has even cared about since 2006???



nicca shut the !! up... i wanna condom style this fist through your screen until i break it and give your !! a$s a virus for lacking the mental fortitude of even 1% common sense.

take me to the factory where they create new niccas like you.... i wanna shut that motha!!a down ASAP.

Last edited by kk504; 01-27-2013 at 12:31 PM..
 01-27-2013, 12:30 PMonline - #124
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,681 | 6488393
this nicca cass has 5 fans, and ALL them motha!!as are in this thread.
 01-27-2013, 12:30 PMaway - #125
Trolling 59 heat pts59

  d 
space
$1,829 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kk504



so niccas didn't get jay, kanye or 50, who have done non-profit !! in the past with great success...



instead you think they sought out motha!!in CASSIDY of all people and paid him a kings ransom for a parody song????

a nicca who hasn't had a hit in damn near 8 years??

a nicca who signed for FREE to a nba nicca's indie label and sold 11 copies???

a nicca who can't afford to get fresh DESPITE being a former gold selling artist???

a nicca who can't get a d grade swizzy beat to spit over???

a nicca who still looks like he fell into a big a$s pile of platinum fubu and sean john circa 2004???

a nicca who NOBODY, and i do mean NOBODY (besides a couple boxden of niccas) has even cared about since 2006???



nicca shut the !! up... i wanna condom style this fist through your screen until i break it and give your !! a$s a virus for lacking the mental fortitude of even 1% common sense.

take me to the factory where they create new niccas like you.... i wanna shut that motha!!a down ASAP.


Is that you Meek .

You mad bro ?
 01-27-2013, 12:34 PMonline - #126
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,681 | 6488393
Originally Posted by Trolling


Is that you Meek .

You mad bro ?
lmao i should've editted in mad !!!!!!!! in there and made niccas second guess themselves
 01-27-2013, 12:41 PMonline - #127
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,681 | 6488393
man, i can't wait til coo coo cal gets his alleged 9 million dollar condom deal next week.

then him and cass can do a song together and have tq or eamon sing the hook! production by dj shok!
 01-27-2013, 01:01 PMonline - #128
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,058 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kk504
man, i can't wait til coo coo cal gets his alleged 9 million dollar condom deal next week.

then him and cass can do a song together and have tq or eamon sing the hook! production by dj shok!
and directed by chris stokes
 01-27-2013, 01:14 PMaway - #129
Trolling 59 heat pts59

  d 
space
$1,829 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kk504
lmao i should've editted in mad !!!!!!!! in there and made niccas second guess themselves
Once you mentioned Kayne or Jay Z accepting money to do a condom endorsement , esp for a song like Condom Style I stopped reading .


Last edited by Trolling; 01-27-2013 at 01:23 PM..
 01-27-2013, 01:25 PMonline - #130
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,681 | 6488393
Originally Posted by Trolling
Once you mentioned Kayne or Jay Z accepting money to do a condom endorsement , esp like a song like Condom Style I stopped reading .



Originally Posted by kk504



so niccas didn't get jay, kanye or 50, who have done non-profit !! in the past with great success...
 01-27-2013, 01:26 PMaway - #131
zhiggeman 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,103 | POWERFUL
wait what.. is this the real song and video? this !! can't be real yo..
Originally Posted by Dray
how did he film the biggest budget video he had in years though..
 01-27-2013, 01:33 PMaway - #132
haterade2885 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,607 | 6508935
Originally Posted by Rotza
Looks like he probably did get sponsored but not by Trojan. useacondom.com is all over the place in the video.
this is very true. they probably paid for the video and not much more, the 18 wheeler is probably theirs.
 01-27-2013, 01:42 PMaway - #133
mistadontplay 

  d 
space
$2,751 | POWERFUL
who cares?
 01-27-2013, 02:14 PMaway - #134
Propel Water 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,292 | POWERFUL
to many losers in this thread making fun of cass to feel better about themselves...


oh and by the way... non for profit organizations arent always non for profit.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Dangerously's Strange Fruit 2: Stephania Bell
54 comments
PS4 hits 7 million units sold
75 comments
Article inside  Activision indefinitely postpones Xbox One version o..
64 comments
 Article inside In Other News Nas Lost Again: Kelis Just Tossed A Few ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 120 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 47 minutes ago - 138 comments - by Fen
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Calls Puff Daddy's "big Homie" Recor...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Espn 30 For 30 - 'bad Boys' (video - Trailer)
New reply 59 minutes ago - 371 comments - by Matrix
  Chiwire Season 5: Supposedly Durk Got Choked Out By Re...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 116 comments - by HeatMafia410
 NBA Kobe To Begin Epic 6-month Training Program
New reply 1 hour ago - 56 comments - by ogballer32
 Article inside Mimi Faust, Nikko $10 Million $ex Tape Deal
New reply 17 minutes ago - 66 comments - by sammy1990
 Article inside Chingy Says A Trans$exual Ruined His Rap Career
New reply 1 hour ago - 67 comments - by A.Dot789

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,699 fans of BX | none new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.