b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Cassidy LOST! Charlamagne Says His Condom Endorsement Isn't Real

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Cassidy LOST! Charlamagne Says His Condom Endorsement Isn't Real
 01-27-2013, 08:57 AMaway - #101
shady2624 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,126 | 3599379
any man that calls himself "Charlamagne Tha God" is an insecure, self-obsessed ####
 01-27-2013, 09:27 AMaway - #102
Super-C 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$2,335 | 18973310
Originally Posted by kk504
ni##as must be REALLY gullible to believe cass got some sort of million dollar endorsement from two non-profit organizations, for a song he can't even legally put out as a single due to copyright laws.

this is the same ni##a who signed to melo's label for FREE.... and hasn't drawn interest from a major in YEARS, LOL. some of you ni##as is dumb as #### i swear.

i dont think their is copyright laws for parodies though......i could be wrong

01-27-2013, 09:51 AMaway - #103
Jayday00 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,238 | 7446890
Doesn't he say a minute before the cassidy post, about hiding stuff from a ni##a put it in a book, but if u want someone to believe a lie- post it on twitter?

Then a minute later came the cassidy post?
 01-27-2013, 09:54 AMaway - #104
Jayday00 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,238 | 7446890
And it's funny how now this is being said and half u bx dude's is talkin about how u knew it all along that it was bull####.. #### outta here
 01-27-2013, 09:54 AMaway - #105
Nasty Neighbor 126 heat pts126

d 
space
$17,787 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
Why would you believe Cassidy?

Living your lives through these washed up a$s rappers.
i dont give 1 #### about this whole situation i just had to speak up on this charlamagne ni##a trying to act like he got some insider info when he dont know ####

i aint got no worries because my ni##a star got some ether for that a$s come monday
 01-27-2013, 09:58 AMaway - #106
Trolling 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$1,853 | POWERFUL
Lol ya'll acting like NON PROFITS do not have expenses as well .
 01-27-2013, 10:24 AMaway - #107
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,717 | POWERFUL
Why would I believe a hating a$s ni##a that got robbed at finger point...
 01-27-2013, 10:41 AMaway - #108
kk504 

d 
space
$2,053 | 7980018
Originally Posted by Trolling
which are paid for through donations, charities, etc.... are you ni##as REALLY this dumb????

and even IF the possibility existed that they had that kinda bread to throw away, what in the ####s of all ####s makes you think a non profit is going to spend that kinda money on a washed up, has-been ni##a like CASSIDY???

you ni##as serious??????

.... for that kinda bread they could get someone a million times more relevant, pun intended. someone who could actually reach people.

using common sense >>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Super-C
i dont think their* is copyright laws for parodies though......i could be wrong

there*

you also missed the part in there were 2 live crew ended up having to pay outta court to be able to include the song on later albums.

and they got sued for using a small portion of the original hook..... cass took psy's original beat, swagger jacked the flow and rearranged the hook using the same format

seriously... this ain't ####in weird al we're talkin about, who has the money to pay for his parodies. this ni##a cass is signing to record labels for free, lol.

and even when he was on, the ni##a was barely able to afford fake uptowns for folks holding him down (ar-ab)... now we're supposed to believe he had enough bread to cough up for copyright use of one of the biggest pop singles out atm????

you ni##as are gullible as hell.

Last edited by kk504; 01-27-2013 at 11:04 AM..
 01-27-2013, 10:51 AMaway - #109
kk504 

d 
space
$2,053 | 7980018
cass is getting signed for free, getting endorsements for $0.00 and still dressing like it's 2003.

but i'ma let y'all clown ni##as tell it
 01-27-2013, 10:58 AMaway - #110
Guvnor 438 heat pts438

d 
space
$21,931 | POWERFUL
Nobody knows about that endorsment deal though.

That man should be walking around with a condom jacket and everything if he really got a deal.
He should be ####ing ####es in the club and not be ####ed over by Ar-ab.

Charlemagne may be right with this one, nah mean?

01-27-2013, 11:02 AMaway - #111
Mwana Ya Lola 6 heat pts

d 
space
$3,877 | 12046103
Originally Posted by Trolling
Endorsing a washed up rapper ? I think they got better things to do with money.
 01-27-2013, 11:08 AMaway - #112
kk504 

d 
space
$2,053 | 7980018
Originally Posted by Mwana Ya Lola
Endorsing a washed up rapper ? I think they got better things to do with money.
exactly!

these same non-profits get donations, which they use to help promote safe s3x in the best ways possible, along with working towards finding a cure for aids....

but nah, they're just gonna toss crazy $$$$$$$ at a broke a$s, irrelevant ni##a like cassidy and hope for the best.

yeah, that makes perfect sense!
 01-27-2013, 11:12 AMaway - #113
youngd 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,409 | 13829654
you guys do realize that theres more than one condom company right
 01-27-2013, 11:14 AMaway - #114
kk504 

d 
space
$2,053 | 7980018
Originally Posted by youngd
you guys do realize that theres more than one condom company right
you do realize he promoted two non-profit(read: free), safe s3x websites, right?
 01-27-2013, 11:17 AMaway - #115
kk504 

d 
space
$2,053 | 7980018
not a single condom company was shown in that vid.

again, common sense >>>>>>>>>>
 01-27-2013, 11:37 AMaway - #116
Yinz N Burgh 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$10,010 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by critiQue
charlamagne a hoe.. i see thAT NOW
Originally Posted by royman04
Charlamagne hating again

Yep. He was hating on Cassidy when he was IN the studio. Talking about that was a weak diss when the song he released wasn't even a diss. Cassidy said it wasn't a diss and you will know when I diss somebody. Then Cassidy drops RAID and this faqqit wants to save face. I cannot wait for the video of somebody smacking him up.
 01-27-2013, 11:39 AMaway - #117
WordOnThaStreet 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$1,598 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yinz N Burgh

Yep. He was hating on Cassidy when he was IN the studio. Talking about that was a weak diss when the song he released wasn't even a diss. Cassidy said it wasn't a diss and you will know when I diss somebody. Then Cassidy drops RAID and this faqqit wants to save face. I cannot wait for the video of somebody smacking him up.
cassidy also said in that interview that the Full Surface chain was still around "my man got it" he knew that ish got pawned
 01-27-2013, 12:00 PMaway - #118
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$17,149 | POWERFUL
ni##a, those website he was promoting in the video (aidshealth and condom-nation) are NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS! it even says so on their websites.

non reading a$s ni##a

this ni##a cass got paid in free condoms
ni##as must be REALLY gullible to believe cass got some sort of million dollar endorsement from two non-profit organizations, for a song he can't even legally put out as a single due to copyright laws.

this is the same ni##a who signed to melo's label for FREE.... and hasn't drawn interest from a major in YEARS, LOL. some of you ni##as is dumb as #### i swear.

which are paid for through donations, charities, etc.... are you ni##as REALLY this dumb????

and even IF the possibility existed that they had that kinda bread to throw away, what in the ####s of all ####s makes you think a non profit is going to spend that kinda money on a washed up, has-been ni##a like CASSIDY???

you ni##as serious??????

.... for that kinda bread they could get someone a million times more relevant, pun intended. someone who could actually reach people.

using common sense >>>>>>>>>>>

there*

you also missed the part in there were 2 live crew ended up having to pay outta court to be able to include the song on later albums.

and they got sued for using a small portion of the original hook..... cass took psy's original beat, swagger jacked the flow and rearranged the hook using the same format

seriously... this ain't ####in weird al we're talkin about, who has the money to pay for his parodies. this ni##a cass is signing to record labels for free, lol.

and even when he was on, the ni##a was barely able to afford fake uptowns for folks holding him down (ar-ab)... now we're supposed to believe he had enough bread to cough up for copyright use of one of the biggest pop singles out atm????

you ni##as are gullible as hell.

cass is getting signed for free, getting endorsements for $0.00 and still dressing like it's 2003.

but i'ma let y'all clown ni##as tell it

exactly!

these same non-profits get donations, which they use to help promote safe s3x in the best ways possible, along with working towards finding a cure for aids....

but nah, they're just gonna toss crazy $$$$$$$ at a broke a$s, irrelevant ni##a like cassidy and hope for the best.

yeah, that makes perfect sense!

you do realize he promoted two non-profit(read: free), safe s3x websites, right?

Common sense on Boxden

ni##as want this nonsense to be true so bad that they willing to ignore any and all logic

Originally Posted by Jayday00
And it's funny how now this is being said and half u bx dude's is talkin about how u knew it all along that it was bull####.. #### outta here
Go back to the OG thread, you'll see ni##as (myself included) calling bull####.

Last edited by TheMindOf; 01-27-2013 at 12:02 PM..
 01-27-2013, 12:02 PMaway - #119
Bane of Ruin 

d 
space
$825 | 505750
The deal is real, obviously you narrow minded ####s.
 01-27-2013, 12:29 PMaway - #120
Wordsenuff 

d 
space
$64 | 149516
#### charlamagne. this fool is the biggest troll/piece of #### walking this earth. his opinions and thoughts on anything are moronic and worthless.

and im not a cassidy fan.. just a charly hater... #### em

Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should NOT be given Lead Roles bec..
56 comments
NBA LeBron Getting Real Spicy After The Blowout Lost To The ..
58 comments
NBA Lakers offer picks + Nash for Rondo
79 comments
  Azealia Banks Calls Out Eminem
New reply 23 seconds ago - 153 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Instagram Exposes Mase For Buying Fake Followers
New reply 13 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Frankybaby
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 39 seconds ago - 90 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA It Wasn't Supposed To Be This Bad For The Heat
New reply 15 minutes ago - 109 comments - by JamaicanDon92
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 55 seconds ago - 193 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 527 comments - by Carlton Black
 NFL Bears Bench Cutler; Jimmy Clausen To Start Next Game
New reply 10 minutes ago - 227 comments - by eliwood
 Image(s) inside Stacey Dash Says Darien & Dame Dash Disowned Her W...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 95 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,849 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.