This is BX @ Boxden.com


Cassidy LOST! Charlamagne Says His Condom Endorsement Isn't Real


 Cassidy LOST! Charlamagne Says His Condom Endorsement Isn't Real
 01-27-2013, 07:57 AMaway - #101
shady2624 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,076 | 3494369
any man that calls himself "Charlamagne Tha God" is an insecure, self-obsessed ####
 01-27-2013, 08:27 AMaway - #102
Super-C 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$2,325 | 18933436
Originally Posted by kk504
ni##as must be REALLY gullible to believe cass got some sort of million dollar endorsement from two non-profit organizations, for a song he can't even legally put out as a single due to copyright laws.

this is the same ni##a who signed to melo's label for FREE.... and hasn't drawn interest from a major in YEARS, LOL. some of you ni##as is dumb as #### i swear.


i dont think their is copyright laws for parodies though......i could be wrong

 01-27-2013, 08:51 AMaway - #103
Jayday00 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,203 | 7446889
Doesn't he say a minute before the cassidy post, about hiding stuff from a ni##a put it in a book, but if u want someone to believe a lie- post it on twitter?

Then a minute later came the cassidy post?
 01-27-2013, 08:54 AMaway - #104
Jayday00 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,203 | 7446889
And it's funny how now this is being said and half u bx dude's is talkin about how u knew it all along that it was bull####.. #### outta here
 01-27-2013, 08:54 AMaway - #105
Nasty Neighbor 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$16,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!
Why would you believe Cassidy?

Living your lives through these washed up a$s rappers.
i dont give 1 #### about this whole situation i just had to speak up on this charlamagne ni##a trying to act like he got some insider info when he dont know ####


i aint got no worries because my ni##a star got some ether for that a$s come monday
 01-27-2013, 08:58 AMaway - #106
Trolling 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$1,853 | POWERFUL
Lol ya'll acting like NON PROFITS do not have expenses as well .
 01-27-2013, 09:24 AMaway - #107
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

  d 
space
$9,641 | POWERFUL
Why would I believe a hating a$s ni##a that got robbed at finger point...
 01-27-2013, 09:41 AMaway - #108
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,931 | 7746878
Originally Posted by Trolling
Lol ya'll acting like NON PROFITS do not have expenses as well .
which are paid for through donations, charities, etc.... are you ni##as REALLY this dumb????

and even IF the possibility existed that they had that kinda bread to throw away, what in the ####s of all ####s makes you think a non profit is going to spend that kinda money on a washed up, has-been ni##a like CASSIDY???

you ni##as serious??????

.... for that kinda bread they could get someone a million times more relevant, pun intended. someone who could actually reach people.

using common sense >>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Super-C
i dont think their* is copyright laws for parodies though......i could be wrong


there*

you also missed the part in there were 2 live crew ended up having to pay outta court to be able to include the song on later albums.

.

and they got sued for using a small portion of the original hook..... cass took psy's original beat, swagger jacked the flow and rearranged the hook using the same format

seriously... this ain't ####in weird al we're talkin about, who has the money to pay for his parodies. this ni##a cass is signing to record labels for free, lol.

and even when he was on, the ni##a was barely able to afford fake uptowns for folks holding him down (ar-ab)... now we're supposed to believe he had enough bread to cough up for copyright use of one of the biggest pop singles out atm????



you ni##as are gullible as hell.

Last edited by kk504; 01-27-2013 at 10:04 AM..
 01-27-2013, 09:51 AMaway - #109
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,931 | 7746878
cass is getting signed for free, getting endorsements for $0.00 and still dressing like it's 2003.

but i'ma let y'all clown ni##as tell it
 01-27-2013, 09:58 AMaway - #110
Guvnor 379 heat pts379

  d 
space
$19,223 | POWERFUL
Nobody knows about that endorsment deal though.

That man should be walking around with a condom jacket and everything if he really got a deal.
He should be ####ing ####es in the club and not be ####ed over by Ar-ab.

Charlemagne may be right with this one, nah mean?

 01-27-2013, 10:02 AMaway - #111
Mwana Ya Lola 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,736 | 11588928
Originally Posted by Trolling
Lol ya'll acting like NON PROFITS do not have expenses as well .
Endorsing a washed up rapper ? I think they got better things to do with money.
 01-27-2013, 10:08 AMaway - #112
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,931 | 7746878
Originally Posted by Mwana Ya Lola
Endorsing a washed up rapper ? I think they got better things to do with money.
exactly!

these same non-profits get donations, which they use to help promote safe s3x in the best ways possible, along with working towards finding a cure for aids....

but nah, they're just gonna toss crazy $$$$$$$ at a broke a$s, irrelevant ni##a like cassidy and hope for the best.

yeah, that makes perfect sense!
 01-27-2013, 10:12 AMaway - #113
youngd 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,369 | 13461102
you guys do realize that theres more than one condom company right
 01-27-2013, 10:14 AMaway - #114
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,931 | 7746878
Originally Posted by youngd
you guys do realize that theres more than one condom company right
you do realize he promoted two non-profit(read: free), safe s3x websites, right?
 01-27-2013, 10:17 AMaway - #115
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,931 | 7746878
not a single condom company was shown in that vid.

again, common sense >>>>>>>>>>
 01-27-2013, 10:37 AMaway - #116
Yinz N Burgh 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$9,627 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by critiQue
charlamagne a hoe.. i see thAT NOW
Originally Posted by royman04
Charlamagne hating again


Yep. He was hating on Cassidy when he was IN the studio. Talking about that was a weak diss when the song he released wasn't even a diss. Cassidy said it wasn't a diss and you will know when I diss somebody. Then Cassidy drops RAID and this faqqit wants to save face. I cannot wait for the video of somebody smacking him up.
 01-27-2013, 10:39 AMaway - #117
WordOnThaStreet 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$1,598 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yinz N Burgh


Yep. He was hating on Cassidy when he was IN the studio. Talking about that was a weak diss when the song he released wasn't even a diss. Cassidy said it wasn't a diss and you will know when I diss somebody. Then Cassidy drops RAID and this faqqit wants to save face. I cannot wait for the video of somebody smacking him up.
cassidy also said in that interview that the Full Surface chain was still around "my man got it" he knew that ish got pawned
 01-27-2013, 11:00 AMaway - #118
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$16,291 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kk504
ni##a, those website he was promoting in the video (aidshealth and condom-nation) are NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS! it even says so on their websites.

non reading a$s ni##a

this ni##a cass got paid in free condoms
Originally Posted by kk504
ni##as must be REALLY gullible to believe cass got some sort of million dollar endorsement from two non-profit organizations, for a song he can't even legally put out as a single due to copyright laws.

this is the same ni##a who signed to melo's label for FREE.... and hasn't drawn interest from a major in YEARS, LOL. some of you ni##as is dumb as #### i swear.

Originally Posted by kk504
which are paid for through donations, charities, etc.... are you ni##as REALLY this dumb????

and even IF the possibility existed that they had that kinda bread to throw away, what in the ####s of all ####s makes you think a non profit is going to spend that kinda money on a washed up, has-been ni##a like CASSIDY???

you ni##as serious??????

.... for that kinda bread they could get someone a million times more relevant, pun intended. someone who could actually reach people.

using common sense >>>>>>>>>>>




there*

you also missed the part in there were 2 live crew ended up having to pay outta court to be able to include the song on later albums.

.

and they got sued for using a small portion of the original hook..... cass took psy's original beat, swagger jacked the flow and rearranged the hook using the same format

seriously... this ain't ####in weird al we're talkin about, who has the money to pay for his parodies. this ni##a cass is signing to record labels for free, lol.

and even when he was on, the ni##a was barely able to afford fake uptowns for folks holding him down (ar-ab)... now we're supposed to believe he had enough bread to cough up for copyright use of one of the biggest pop singles out atm????



you ni##as are gullible as hell.


Originally Posted by kk504
cass is getting signed for free, getting endorsements for $0.00 and still dressing like it's 2003.

but i'ma let y'all clown ni##as tell it

Originally Posted by kk504
exactly!

these same non-profits get donations, which they use to help promote safe s3x in the best ways possible, along with working towards finding a cure for aids....

but nah, they're just gonna toss crazy $$$$$$$ at a broke a$s, irrelevant ni##a like cassidy and hope for the best.

yeah, that makes perfect sense!

Originally Posted by kk504
you do realize he promoted two non-profit(read: free), safe s3x websites, right?

Common sense on Boxden



ni##as want this nonsense to be true so bad that they willing to ignore any and all logic


Originally Posted by Jayday00
And it's funny how now this is being said and half u bx dude's is talkin about how u knew it all along that it was bull####.. #### outta here
Go back to the OG thread, you'll see ni##as (myself included) calling bull####.


Last edited by TheMindOf; 01-27-2013 at 11:02 AM..
 01-27-2013, 11:02 AMaway - #119
Bane of Ruin 

  d 
space
$824 | 505749
The deal is real, obviously you narrow minded ####s.
 01-27-2013, 11:29 AMaway - #120
Wordsenuff 

  d 
space
$63 | 149516
#### charlamagne. this fool is the biggest troll/piece of #### walking this earth. his opinions and thoughts on anything are moronic and worthless.


and im not a cassidy fan.. just a charly hater... #### em
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Sep 29 - NY Man Who Biked Around The World Killed by ..
66 comments
Sep 28 - Nearly 2 Million Americans Have Chlamydia
72 comments
NFL Steve Smith : "I ran around the Panthers like they were ..
81 comments
 Video inside The Chipotle Loophole...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 102 comments - by shadydre85
 Image(s) inside Wiz And Amber Before The Divorce
New reply 26 minutes ago - 60 comments - by kronzsw
 NBA Lebron's Hair Is Gone Again! (pic)
New reply 8 minutes ago - 190 comments - by pandadays
 Video inside 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'training Day'
New reply 31 minutes ago - 87 comments - by LexHeyden
 NBA Roy Hibbert To Cavs Update(reportedly Now In Trade Tal...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Loc Da Pusherman
 Video inside Big Fendi Tells All At The Breakfast Club: Discovering...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 69 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside Missy Elliott Spotted In Atlanta Night Club (photos)
New reply 26 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Whoo
 Image(s) inside Chinese Restaurant Gives Zero F*cks About What You Think
New reply 42 minutes ago - 144 comments - by Chedda

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,816 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.