Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Cam'Ron Addresses Rift With Just Blaze

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
224 viewing
Image inside Tyga caught cheating on Kylie with a Transjenner?
388 comments
most viewed right now
163 viewing
 The comments on Tyga's IG got me dieing
84 comments

top in section
34 viewing
 Your most tragic save game mishaps
top in games
top in section
42 viewing
Image inside DeMarcus Cousins Giving Away Entire Room of Sneakers
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Cam'Ron Addresses Rift With Just Blaze
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #41
THEINFAMOUS 9 heat pts space
5 Beats A Day X 3 Summers
space
$38,324 | POWERFUL
murdamurda said:
Does Camron still have Aids?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #42
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 space
playa sh*t
space
$11,254 | POWERFUL
Marvin Hagler said:
Cam my dude but this is trill talk. cuz yall remember what happened wit the Oh Boy record right? Cam recorded the record without permission when Just wasnt in the studio becuz he was scared that Jay Z wuz finna git the record. after he records that same night him, Jim & Elz take it up to Hot 97 & let Flex break the record live on air tellin errybody it was they new single

Just wuz MAD THAN A MUHFU*KA becuz for one Jay hated that beat originally so it definitely wuz goin to Cam. second the record wasnt even mixed down properly. but more importantly Just planned on changin da sample so it wouldnt be so expensive to clear. would have sounded exactly da same but Just could have pocketed more money instead of payin da original artist. but since Cam went ahead and awready put it out there Just lost MILLIONS in royalties that ended up gittin paid to da original artists publishin

aint no hate Walter Thizzney its trill talk mayne... Cam done made some horrible bidness moves pimpin. u dont do yo in house producer like that hell naw
dont play with Justin's money
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #43
"SS" 7 heat pts space
BIG SNOOP DOGG
space
$8,517 | POWERFUL
Marvin Hagler said:
Cam my dude but this is trill talk. cuz yall remember what happened wit the Oh Boy record right? Cam recorded the record without permission when Just wasnt in the studio becuz he was scared that Jay Z wuz finna git the record. after he records that same night him, Jim & Elz take it up to Hot 97 & let Flex break the record live on air tellin errybody it was they new single

Just wuz MAD THAN A MUHFU*KA becuz for one Jay hated that beat originally so it definitely wuz goin to Cam. second the record wasnt even mixed down properly. but more importantly Just planned on changin da sample so it wouldnt be so expensive to clear. would have sounded exactly da same but Just could have pocketed more money instead of payin da original artist. but since Cam went ahead and awready put it out there Just lost MILLIONS in royalties that ended up gittin paid to da original artists publishin

aint no hate Walter Thizzney its trill talk mayne... Cam done made some horrible bidness moves pimpin. u dont do yo in house producer like that hell naw
if that is true all just had to do was hit cam up and be like yo hold off on that sh*t i gotta redo the beat for sample purposed. u really aint gonna have to pay royalties on some sh*t that was heard on the radio 1 time. really aint long enough for somebody to catch it. and even if he did jack the beat it paid off for him cause it crossedover and made him a household name. dipset fu*kin ownedd that summer just off the strength of that one song and before that it wasnt too many n*ggas fu*kin wit da dips outside of ny
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #44
*Missy* 5 heat pts space
space
$3,727 | POWERFUL
:sadcam:
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #45
DRAGONFLY JONES 127 heat pts127 space
space
$7,792 | POWERFUL
mannnn ..cam is fu*kin eatin ..he dont giva fu*k about that n*gga!..look at his face n*gga like.. " just blaze B? really B?..got no problem with dat n*gga B! fuk him and his beats B!"
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #46
Marvin Hagler  space
space
$8,043 | POWERFUL
"SS" said:
if that is true all just had to do was hit cam up and be like yo hold off on that sh*t i gotta redo the beat for sample purposed. u really aint gonna have to pay royalties on some sh*t that was heard on the radio 1 time. really aint long enough for somebody to catch it. and even if he did jack the beat it paid off for him cause it crossedover and made him a household name. dipset fu*kin ownedd that summer just off the strength of that one song and before that it wasnt too many n*ggas fu*kin wit da dips outside of ny

how he finna call Cam & tell him to hold off when he had no idea n*ggas was gonna do that sh*t pimp??? and naw accordin to law once its played on da radio it becomes part of that stations ad revenue (Flex played it over & over mind u) and its now subjected to copyright laws due to strict language when it comes to publishin terms

yea it made Dips a household name & ran that summer.. but at da expense of da n*gga who produced da track

what pissed off Just Blaze more wuz da fact that afterwards Cam wuz frontin for da people and actin like he sonned Just for da track like, "yea gimme that track n*gga fu*k Jay" i aint about dissin Cam my n*gga, its about da truth. which as u can see Cam playin sly and sayin theres no problems becuz he know he wuz young, arrogant and in da wrong back then
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #47
Marvin Hagler  space
space
$8,043 | POWERFUL
Cambury said:
n*ggas also gotta remember what time period this was, the roc was breaking up Jay was tryna separate Dipset from errbody else so of course Cam was on edge.

my n*gga when a Dynasty that powerful fall it aint never one n*gga fault... its about multiple egos and agendas k!llin some real sh*t wit either sh*t they did or didnt do to preserve somethin of greatness. u a NBA n*gga like me so think of it like Lakers Dynasty 00-04, who fault was it that da sh*t crumbled?

Shaq? Yes
Kobe? Yes
Phil? Yes
Mitch? Yes
Jerry B? Yes
Jim B? Yes
Jeannie? Yes

same sh*t wit da Roc shawty... wasnt just Camel like n*ggas be sayin and trust me n*gga a pimp farrrrrr from a Camel Stan, naw i'm just a objective pimp ya dig
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #48
Maddog345 3 heat pts space
Versatile
space
$7,605 | 19751112
Marvin Hagler said:

Never knew this. Good information right here.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #49
Cartel-Clipz 21 heat pts21 space
tell him be quiet please?
space
$20,751 | POWERFUL
murdamurda said:
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13 space
Anti-Gay Army
space
$17,689 | POWERFUL
Cool story. Now address your "rift" with Heatmakerz and get back to making REAL Dipset music.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #51
xbossxplayax  space
space
$3,497 | 9155768
So even after oh boy n*ggaz done did "i really mean it" which to me was a much more powerful music... I wasnt messin wit that oh boy bs on da real. I really mean it tho instantly made me throw away cd 1 and just ride wit cd number 2. So did cam and em jack just blaze for that joint too? I dunno pimp cuz they shout him out right from the get go on i really mean it. And cant forget "see what i just did? Took a couple bars off, let just breathe" That sample was just so major (pun intended).

But any way even if they squash the riff or whatever just b aint what he used to be and we aint heard anythin remotely close to his blueprint 1 days so i wouldnt count on i really mean it pt.2 on DI3 if there will be one. Same wit the heatmakerz. I aint fin reaffirm how the real dip fans know from dipset mixtape vol.1 hosted by kayslay days it was rsonist and em holding sh*t down behind the board. But i aint know where them n*ggaz retired off to but anything they produced since then dont sound anything like the bigger picture. So for once and for all say farewell to those soulful dipset days and sqy hello to skitzo and araab's hyperspeed fingering of mpc's...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #52
Deniro732 5 heat pts space
Allah Knowledge
space
$10,840 | POWERFUL
hahahaha my n*gga cam keeping went off on just.."fu*k your beats n*gga!"
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #53
Cambury 32 heat pts32 space
im goin back to Starbury!
space
$30,615 | POWERFUL
Marvin Hagler said:
my n*gga when a Dynasty that powerful fall it aint never one n*gga fault... its about multiple egos and agendas k!llin some real sh*t wit either sh*t they did or didnt do to preserve somethin of greatness. u a NBA n*gga like me so think of it like Lakers Dynasty 00-04, who fault was it that da sh*t crumbled?

Shaq? Yes
Kobe? Yes
Phil? Yes
Mitch? Yes
Jerry B? Yes
Jim B? Yes
Jeannie? Yes

same sh*t wit da Roc shawty... wasnt just Camel like n*ggas be sayin and trust me n*gga a pimp farrrrrr from a Camel Stan, naw i'm just a objective pimp ya dig
not blaming Jay but he was mad at the Cam Vp sh*t and other Dame moves hence lines like "soon as I get here n*ggas wanna wrap the Roc up, nah bag slab wrap them rocks" "everybody out at the Roc Da Mic tour, im back in da kitchen rocking da white raw" Jay left Cam and the diplomats off the roc the mic tour though he had the biggest single then
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,374 | POWERFUL
xbossxplayax said:
So even after oh boy n*ggaz done did "i really mean it" which to me was a much more powerful music... I wasnt messin wit that oh boy bs on da real. I really mean it tho instantly made me throw away cd 1 and just ride wit cd number 2. So did cam and em jack just blaze for that joint too? I dunno pimp cuz they shout him out right from the get go on i really mean it. And cant forget "see what i just did? Took a couple bars off, let just breathe" That sample was just so major (pun intended).
Whoa, you aint like "Oh Boy"? That sh*t was the anthem. I for one am glad Cam stole that beat, but the Just Blaze beat that should have gone to Jay was "Pump It Up". Joe Buddens was a waste of that sh*t, him and his stupid swagless adlibs ruined that sh*t. Jay woulda took Pump It Up and sold 2x millions atleast, Joe get the record and cant go plat. But anyway, enough of that bum a.ss nygga. And what do you mean Oh Boy made you throw out cd 1? Oh Boy wasnt on Diplomatic Immunity, it was Come Home with Me. Dipset Anthem was the single on disc 1.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #55
The N 209 heat pts209 space
99 'Til Eternity
space
$31,039 | POWERFUL
Killa Cam always hilarious
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #56
The N 209 heat pts209 space
99 'Til Eternity
space
$31,039 | POWERFUL
murdamurda said:

[video - click to view]

Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #57
Cutty Olds 3 heat pts space
Brorilla Monsoon
space
$10,736 | POWERFUL
I've seen n*ggas burn they bridges and they can't even swim.....

Just ain't gonna ever fu*k with Cam no more

I heard Royce da 5' 9" did the same sh*t to Kanye back in the day, and that's the reason he don't fu*k with him ?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #58
MGz 685 heat pts685 space
space
$5,959 | POWERFUL
Marvin Hagler said:

yea this is what happen, the record just originally sampled was the mary j verison and when mary heard it on radio,, she ended up get 90 percent of the publishing from the "oh boy" record
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #59
hooligun 11 heat pts11 space
I run L.A.
space
$19,226 | POWERFUL
2 Pistolz said:
Cool story. Now address your "rift" with Heatmakerz and get back to making REAL Dipset music.
their soul sample beats are played... dunno if we need to go back to that.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #60
Flatbush85 51 heat pts51 space
Do What You Love
space
$13,885 | POWERFUL
mgz said:
yea this is what happen, the record just originally sampled was the mary j verison and when mary heard it on radio,, she ended up get 90 percent of the publishing from the "oh boy" record
n*gga go make up stories on another forum. You really think that's how performance royaltys works? Mary gets 90 percent for an interpolation and the original publisher dosen't get a cut....

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
37 viewing
Video inside Movies that weren't Critically Acclaimed, but aged well..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside Tyrone vs Big Brody
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Jul 6 - PIRATE BAY WAS WORTH DOING PRISON TIME FOR, CO-FOUNDER SAYS
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Waka Flocka Flame Says He Hated On Kendrick Lamar’s “To Pimp A Butterf..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside When yo Momma
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NCAAF Surveillance video shows FSU QB De'Andre Johnson punching woman in face
361 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA D'angelo Russell on Randle
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Article inside "F*ck That Alligator": Man Killed Seconds After Mocking Gator Warning
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Xbox Ultimate Game Sale Kicks Off Early
43 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time