This is BX @ Boxden.com


Cam'Ron Addresses Rift With Just Blaze


 Cam'Ron Addresses Rift With Just Blaze
 06-11-2011, 07:16 AMaway - #41
THEINFAMOUS 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$32,974 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by murdamurda
Does Camron still have Aids?
 06-11-2011, 07:18 AMonline - #42
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$11,203 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler
Cam my dude but this is trill talk. cuz yall remember what happened wit the Oh Boy record right? Cam recorded the record without permission when Just wasnt in the studio becuz he was scared that Jay Z wuz finna git the record. after he records that same night him, Jim & Elz take it up to Hot 97 & let Flex break the record live on air tellin errybody it was they new single


Just wuz MAD THAN A MUHFU*KA becuz for one Jay hated that beat originally so it definitely wuz goin to Cam. second the record wasnt even mixed down properly. but more importantly Just planned on changin da sample so it wouldnt be so expensive to clear. would have sounded exactly da same but Just could have pocketed more money instead of payin da original artist. but since Cam went ahead and awready put it out there Just lost MILLIONS in royalties that ended up gittin paid to da original artists publishin


aint no hate Walter Thizzney its trill talk mayne... Cam done made some horrible bidness moves pimpin. u dont do yo in house producer like that hell naw
dont play with Justin's money
 06-11-2011, 07:32 AMaway - #43
"SS" 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,942 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler
Cam my dude but this is trill talk. cuz yall remember what happened wit the Oh Boy record right? Cam recorded the record without permission when Just wasnt in the studio becuz he was scared that Jay Z wuz finna git the record. after he records that same night him, Jim & Elz take it up to Hot 97 & let Flex break the record live on air tellin errybody it was they new single


Just wuz MAD THAN A MUHFU*KA becuz for one Jay hated that beat originally so it definitely wuz goin to Cam. second the record wasnt even mixed down properly. but more importantly Just planned on changin da sample so it wouldnt be so expensive to clear. would have sounded exactly da same but Just could have pocketed more money instead of payin da original artist. but since Cam went ahead and awready put it out there Just lost MILLIONS in royalties that ended up gittin paid to da original artists publishin


aint no hate Walter Thizzney its trill talk mayne... Cam done made some horrible bidness moves pimpin. u dont do yo in house producer like that hell naw
if that is true all just had to do was hit cam up and be like yo hold off on that !! i gotta redo the beat for sample purposed. u really aint gonna have to pay royalties on some !! that was heard on the radio 1 time. really aint long enough for somebody to catch it. and even if he did jack the beat it paid off for him cause it crossedover and made him a household name. dipset !!in ownedd that summer just off the strength of that one song and before that it wasnt too many niccas !!in wit da dips outside of ny
 06-11-2011, 07:33 AMaway - #44
*Missy* 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,688 | POWERFUL
:sadcam:
 06-11-2011, 07:39 AMaway - #45
DRAGONFLY JONES 127 heat pts127

  d 
space
$6,995 | POWERFUL
mannnn ..cam is !!in eatin ..he dont giva !! about that nicca!..look at his face nicca like.. " just blaze B? really B?..got no problem with dat nicca B! fuk him and his beats B!"
 06-11-2011, 07:39 AMaway - #46
Marvin Hagler 

  d 
space
$8,006 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by "SS"
if that is true all just had to do was hit cam up and be like yo hold off on that !! i gotta redo the beat for sample purposed. u really aint gonna have to pay royalties on some !! that was heard on the radio 1 time. really aint long enough for somebody to catch it. and even if he did jack the beat it paid off for him cause it crossedover and made him a household name. dipset !!in ownedd that summer just off the strength of that one song and before that it wasnt too many niccas !!in wit da dips outside of ny

how he finna call Cam & tell him to hold off when he had no idea niccas was gonna do that !! pimp??? and naw accordin to law once its played on da radio it becomes part of that stations ad revenue (Flex played it over & over mind u) and its now subjected to copyright laws due to strict language when it comes to publishin terms

yea it made Dips a household name & ran that summer.. but at da expense of da nicca who produced da track

what pissed off Just Blaze more wuz da fact that afterwards Cam wuz frontin for da people and actin like he sonned Just for da track like, "yea gimme that track nicca !! Jay" i aint about dissin Cam my nicca, its about da truth. which as u can see Cam playin sly and sayin theres no problems becuz he know he wuz young, arrogant and in da wrong back then
 06-11-2011, 07:45 AMaway - #47
Marvin Hagler 

  d 
space
$8,006 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cambury
niccas also gotta remember what time period this was, the roc was breaking up Jay was tryna separate Dipset from errbody else so of course Cam was on edge.

my nicca when a Dyn@sty that powerful fall it aint never one nicca fault... its about multiple egos and agendas k!llin some real !! wit either !! they did or didnt do to preserve somethin of greatness. u a NBA nicca like me so think of it like Lakers Dyn@sty 00-04, who fault was it that da !! crumbled?

Shaq? Yes
Kobe? Yes
Phil? Yes
Mitch? Yes
Jerry B? Yes
Jim B? Yes
Jeannie? Yes


same !! wit da Roc shawty... wasnt just Camel like niccas be sayin and trust me nicca a pimp farrrrrr from a Camel Stan, naw i'm just a objective pimp ya dig
 06-11-2011, 09:02 AMaway - #48
Maddog345 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,299 | 18481970
Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler
Cam my dude but this is trill talk. cuz yall remember what happened wit the Oh Boy record right? Cam recorded the record without permission when Just wasnt in the studio becuz he was scared that Jay Z wuz finna git the record. after he records that same night him, Jim & Elz take it up to Hot 97 & let Flex break the record live on air tellin errybody it was they new single


Just wuz MAD THAN A MUHFU*KA becuz for one Jay hated that beat originally so it definitely wuz goin to Cam. second the record wasnt even mixed down properly. but more importantly Just planned on changin da sample so it wouldnt be so expensive to clear. would have sounded exactly da same but Just could have pocketed more money instead of payin da original artist. but since Cam went ahead and awready put it out there Just lost MILLIONS in royalties that ended up gittin paid to da original artists publishin


aint no hate Walter Thizzney its trill talk mayne... Cam done made some horrible bidness moves pimpin. u dont do yo in house producer like that hell naw
Never knew this. Good information right here.
 06-11-2011, 09:02 AMaway - #49
Cartel-Clipz 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$18,510 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by murdamurda
Does Camron still have Aids?
 06-11-2011, 09:25 AMaway - #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$16,488 | POWERFUL
Cool story. Now address your "rift" with Heatmakerz and get back to making REAL Dipset music.
 06-11-2011, 09:59 AMaway - #51
xbossxplayax 

  d 
space
$3,373 | 9009832
So even after oh boy niccaz done did "i really mean it" which to me was a much more powerful music... I wasnt messin wit that oh boy bs on da real. I really mean it tho instantly made me throw away cd 1 and just ride wit cd number 2. So did cam and em jack just blaze for that joint too? I dunno pimp cuz they shout him out right from the get go on i really mean it. And cant forget "see what i just did? Took a couple bars off, let just breathe" That sample was just so major (pun intended).

But any way even if they squash the riff or whatever just b aint what he used to be and we aint heard anythin remotely close to his blueprint 1 days so i wouldnt count on i really mean it pt.2 on DI3 if there will be one. Same wit the heatmakerz. I aint fin reaffirm how the real dip fans know from dipset mixtape vol.1 hosted by kayslay days it was rsonist and em holding !! down behind the board. But i aint know where them niccaz retired off to but anything they produced since then dont sound anything like the bigger picture. So for once and for all say farewell to those soulful dipset days and sqy hello to skitzo and araab's hyperspeed fingering of mpc's...
 06-11-2011, 10:43 AMonline - #52
Deniro732 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,207 | POWERFUL
hahahaha my nicca cam keeping went off on just.."!! your beats nicca!"
 06-11-2011, 10:51 AMonline - #53
Cambury 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$16,149 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler
my nicca when a Dyn@sty that powerful fall it aint never one nicca fault... its about multiple egos and agendas k!llin some real !! wit either !! they did or didnt do to preserve somethin of greatness. u a NBA nicca like me so think of it like Lakers Dyn@sty 00-04, who fault was it that da !! crumbled?

Shaq? Yes
Kobe? Yes
Phil? Yes
Mitch? Yes
Jerry B? Yes
Jim B? Yes
Jeannie? Yes


same !! wit da Roc shawty... wasnt just Camel like niccas be sayin and trust me nicca a pimp farrrrrr from a Camel Stan, naw i'm just a objective pimp ya dig
not blaming Jay but he was mad at the Cam Vp !! and other Dame moves hence lines like "soon as I get here niccas wanna wrap the Roc up, nah bag slab wrap them rocks" "everybody out at the Roc Da Mic tour, im back in da kitchen rocking da white raw" Jay left Cam and the diplomats off the roc the mic tour though he had the biggest single then
 06-11-2011, 11:03 AMaway - #54
Chief Dee 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,025 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by xbossxplayax
So even after oh boy niccaz done did "i really mean it" which to me was a much more powerful music... I wasnt messin wit that oh boy bs on da real. I really mean it tho instantly made me throw away cd 1 and just ride wit cd number 2. So did cam and em jack just blaze for that joint too? I dunno pimp cuz they shout him out right from the get go on i really mean it. And cant forget "see what i just did? Took a couple bars off, let just breathe" That sample was just so major (pun intended).
Whoa, you aint like "Oh Boy"? That !! was the anthem. I for one am glad Cam stole that beat, but the Just Blaze beat that should have gone to Jay was "Pump It Up". Joe Buddens was a waste of that !!, him and his stupid swagless adlibs ruined that !!. Jay woulda took Pump It Up and sold 2x millions atleast, Joe get the record and cant go plat. But anyway, enough of that bum a$s nygga. And what do you mean Oh Boy made you throw out cd 1? Oh Boy wasnt on Diplomatic Immunity, it was Come Home with Me. Dipset Anthem was the single on disc 1.
 06-11-2011, 11:21 AMaway - #55
The N 201 heat pts201

  d 
space
$29,352 | POWERFUL
Killa Cam always hilarious
 06-11-2011, 11:24 AMaway - #56
The N 201 heat pts201

  d 
space
$29,352 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by murdamurda
Does Camron still have Aids?

YouTube - ‪Cam'ron Losing Weight Pt 2 REAL INSTRUMENTAL‬‏
 06-11-2011, 11:28 AMaway - #57
Cutty Olds 

  d 
space
$8,369 | 16231329
I've seen niccas burn they bridges and they can't even swim.....

Just ain't gonna ever !! with Cam no more

I heard Royce da 5' 9" did the same !! to Kanye back in the day, and that's the reason he don't !! with him ?
 06-11-2011, 11:45 AMaway - #58
MGz 429 heat pts429

  d 
space
$4,669 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler
Cam my dude but this is trill talk. cuz yall remember what happened wit the Oh Boy record right? Cam recorded the record without permission when Just wasnt in the studio becuz he was scared that Jay Z wuz finna git the record. after he records that same night him, Jim & Elz take it up to Hot 97 & let Flex break the record live on air tellin errybody it was they new single


Just wuz MAD THAN A MUHFU*KA becuz for one Jay hated that beat originally so it definitely wuz goin to Cam. second the record wasnt even mixed down properly. but more importantly Just planned on changin da sample so it wouldnt be so expensive to clear. would have sounded exactly da same but Just could have pocketed more money instead of payin da original artist. but since Cam went ahead and awready put it out there Just lost MILLIONS in royalties that ended up gittin paid to da original artists publishin


aint no hate Walter Thizzney its trill talk mayne... Cam done made some horrible bidness moves pimpin. u dont do yo in house producer like that hell naw
yea this is what happen, the record just originally sampled was the mary j verison and when mary heard it on radio,, she ended up get 90 percent of the publishing from the "oh boy" record
 06-11-2011, 11:51 AMaway - #59
hooligun 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$18,477 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2 Pistolz
Cool story. Now address your "rift" with Heatmakerz and get back to making REAL Dipset music.
their soul sample beats are played... dunno if we need to go back to that.
 06-11-2011, 11:54 AMaway - #60
Flatbush85 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$13,316 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mgz
yea this is what happen, the record just originally sampled was the mary j verison and when mary heard it on radio,, she ended up get 90 percent of the publishing from the "oh boy" record
nicca go make up stories on another forum. You really think that's how performance royaltys works? Mary gets 90 percent for an interpolation and the original publisher dosen't get a cut....
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         
Mark Forums Read

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Mimi Faust and Nikko partied the night before the $ex..
61 comments
Image inside  Vintage Pam Grier In The 1970's.......
74 comments
Article inside  Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "Robbed" at MTV Movie Award..
89 comments
 NBA What Does The P In Swaggy P Stand For?
New reply 32 seconds ago - 60 comments - by largofool
 MLB Espn First Take With An Ignorant Tweet On Jackie Robin...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 146 comments - by theFREAK
 NFL Chris Johnson To The Jets
New reply 41 seconds ago - 52 comments - by 1andonlyKingP
 Article inside More ‘breaking Bad’ Alternate Endings Revealed By Vinc...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 51 comments - by SM
 Video inside So The Boy August Alsina Just G Checked 106 And Park L...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 160 comments - by Adwerdz
 MMA Chuck Norris: Bruce Lee And I Would Have Done Well In ...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 66 comments - by ill 800
  What Rapper Has Never Had His Credibility Questioned
New reply 6 minutes ago - 69 comments - by "SS"
  Omfg The Motherload Restock! 04/19/14 Eastbay
New reply 16 minutes ago - 93 comments - by bnw99

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,699 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,652 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.