This is BX @ Boxden.com

Cam'Ron Addresses Rift With Just Blaze

Cam'Ron Addresses Rift With Just Blaze
topic by flix02 - 06-10-2011, 10:11 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

After the producer revealed that the two had a falling out, k!lla Cam explains that he was unaware the two had beef.

A few weeks back, Just Blaze revealed that him and CamRon had a falling out after a heated argument following a studio session. Now, the Dipset member is providing some insight into the alleged rift, claiming that he was unaware of the fact that Just had a problem with him.

I haven't spoken to Just in years, he told MTVs RapFix. "I heard something about it. I didn't know we had a problem. I'm cool with Just. I'm proud of everything he's done. I appreciate everything he's done for me and Dipset. I never even knew it was a problem. I was unaware of it but I don't have a problem."

According to Just, the drama stemmed from an incident where k!lla Cam cut the producer out of Dipset and then bailed on a studio session without warning. During their final phone conversation, Cam supposedly said, F you, F your beats. Its no drama, were just not Fin with you no more. CamRon later apologized, but Just said that the relationship was never the same.

Cam'Ron Addresses Rift With Just Blaze | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

70 comments for "Cam'Ron Addresses Rift With Just Blaze"

06-10-2011, 10:16 PMonline - #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,270 | POWERFUL
Slime said, "#### you, #### your beats". Haha ahhh man Cam is nuts.
 06-10-2011, 10:28 PMaway - #3
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,925 | POWERFUL
lol Cam supposedly said, “F you, F your beats. It’s no drama, we’re just not F’in with you no more.”
 06-10-2011, 10:34 PMonline - #4
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$11,696 | POWERFUL
wtf? i'm confused. there has to be more to this story. why would cam say those things to just?
 06-10-2011, 10:35 PMaway - #5
Flatbush85 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$13,649 | POWERFUL
“I haven't spoken to Just in years,” he told MTV’s RapFix. "I heard something about it. I didn't know we had a problem. I'm cool with Just. I'm proud of everything he's done. I appreciate everything he's done for me and Dipset. I never even knew it was a problem. I was unaware of it but I don't have a problem."
You know Just is tight as ####. Making Just look like a ####ing fool.
 06-10-2011, 10:43 PMonline - #6
JimDinO77 5 heat pts

d 
space
$16,082 | POWERFUL
cam lying like hell
 06-10-2011, 10:46 PMaway - #7
Jacc Blacc 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$17,533 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cankstoochie
wtf? i'm confused. there has to be more to this story. why would cam say those things to just?
cause cam is cam....have you not been paying attention
 06-10-2011, 10:48 PMaway - #8
WMYakballzWM 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,439 | 0
Killlllla
 06-10-2011, 10:52 PMonline - #9
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$11,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jacc Blacc
cause cam is cam....have you not been paying attention
cause cam is cam? ni##a stfu ... it has to be a reason why he said those things.

did just sell one of his beats to another artist? did just try to overcharge cam for a beat? does cam owe just for beats?

he can't just say #### you and #### your beats for no reason! its got to be more to the story b.
 06-10-2011, 10:53 PMaway - #10
Cartel-Clipz 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$19,183 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DrX
lol Cam supposedly said, F you, F your beats. Its no drama, were just not Fin with you no more.
"I ain't say that ####, B"
 06-10-2011, 10:57 PMaway - #11
GollyI'mGully 62 heat pts62

d 
space
$7,281 | POWERFUL
just has to have some soulful beats on di3
 06-10-2011, 11:40 PMaway - #12
thegodjswing 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,235 | 2692563
“F you, F your beats. It’s no drama, we’re just not F’in with you no more.”

you can never tell if cam is telling the truth, seems sheisty
 06-10-2011, 11:48 PMaway - #13
freshtoodef 3 heat pts

d 
space
$3,155 | 9157214
Originally Posted by Cartel-Clipz
 06-11-2011, 12:13 AMaway - #14
Isiah61 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,313 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cartel-Clipz

Real talk, Cam' (and Dipset) trying to come back hard, they don't need no beef with the best producer. Money/Hits time.
 06-11-2011, 12:15 AMaway - #15
polorsport2345 7 heat pts

d 
space
$6,447 | 12748936
Cam's hiarious
 06-11-2011, 12:17 AMaway - #16
GoDzSoN35 

d 
space
$1,932 | 7010922
For those that missed it. This is the thread with the video to what Just Originally said

06-11-2011, 12:20 AMaway - #17
1OverJordan24 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$2,811 | POWERFUL
Cam is lyin
 06-11-2011, 12:26 AMaway - #18
Marvin Hagler 

d 
space
$8,043 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cankstoochie
cause cam is cam? ni##a stfu ... it has to be a reason why he said those things.

did just sell one of his beats to another artist? did just try to overcharge cam for a beat? does cam owe just for beats?

he can't just say #### you and #### your beats for no reason! its got to be more to the story b.

accordin to Just... story is that they both wuz in the lobby of MTV buildin, Just wuz leavin & Cam wuz bout to go upstairs and make an appearance. so they talk for a while and Cam told Just he wanted beats for a new project. Just says, "ok i'm actually workin on a project right now but i'll call u on Friday bout that Cam." Cam says cool and they both go they own way

Friday comes & Just never calls becuz he forgot all about it, so the next day (Saturday) he calls up Cam & Jimmy answers the phone. Jimmy tells Just that Cam is hella mad at him for missin they studio session da night prior. Just is like "studio session? naw i told Cam we'd speak on Friday not work on Friday"

Jimmys like well i dont know but Cam booked like 4 hours at this expensive a$s studio and lost his money so now he pissed as ####. Just tried unsuccessfully to talk to Cam after that, callin hella times but only gittin voicemail so he left the situation be

months pass and now Just is doin the Mariah Carey #### where she sampled Oh Boy, u remember that #### right pimp? aight so anyway da hoe wanted Cam on her song and asked Just to make that happen. so Just calls up Cam and finally gits him on da phone. Cam accuses Just of not givin a #### bout his project but now that its Mariah & he needs somethin from Cam he all on top of da game. said Just wuz a foul ni##a who dont care bout Dipset & only bout bread and other peoples projects. Just tried to explain what happened wit that Friday situation and thats when Cam cusses him out
 06-11-2011, 12:26 AMaway - #19
Walt Thizzney 130 heat pts130

d 
space
$4,958 | POWERFUL
Cam trying not to crack a smile
 06-11-2011, 12:27 AMaway - #20
Rendition 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$10,626 | POWERFUL
he said it because Just was acting funny with the beats after Cam wasn't VP of the Roc anymore

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 25 - Storeowner who Michael Brown took cigarellos..
70 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Startling Photos Of Ferguson The Morning After
78 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Officer Darren Wilson---I Did Nothing Wrong ..
111 comments
 Image(s) inside Bill Clinton Summed Up In One Pic (g As Always)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Ole-G
 NFL Michael Sam Wishes He Hadn't Come Out Publicly Before ...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 76 comments - by Bea5T
 Video inside Jurassic World Official Trailer
New reply 6 minutes ago - 124 comments - by JFamis
 Image(s) inside Jay-z's Bodyguard Look Like Da Devil, Bruhh
New reply 19 minutes ago - 64 comments - by GOD999
 NBA Kobe To Teammates: "get The Fu-k Out Of My Way&qu...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 103 comments - by tharegime
 Article inside Migos - Tha Truth (quavo Speaks On Robbery) (audio)
New reply 21 minutes ago - 340 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Nov 24 - Just In: Photos Of Officer Darren Wilson's In...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 110 comments - by Ctrllers
 Video inside Lmao: Dc Goons Got Beef Wit Fat Trel Now Smh
New reply 24 minutes ago - 91 comments - by JNumbaNC

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.