This is BX @ Boxden.com

Busta Rhymes & Ja Rule Beef

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Busta Rhymes & Ja Rule Beef
 02-06-2006, 08:39 AMaway - #21
4REAL 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,571 | POWERFUL
Na, from what I know and or always knew Ja Rule had accused Busta Rhymes of stealing his song or hook. The song Ja was referring to was "I know What U Want."

"Baby if you give it to me, I'll give it to you, I know what you want, you know I got it."

This was the hook

And I admit the song sounded like something Ja Rule wrote.
 02-06-2006, 10:10 AMaway - #22
nitetrain8601 9 heat pts

d 
space
$9,702 | POWERFUL
Who cares? The Hail Mary joint was only nice because of Busta. Em and 50 ripped Pac's flow and all 50 did was flat out bite lines from 'Pac's "Hail Mary" and "Against All Odds."
 02-06-2006, 10:17 AMaway - #23
4REAL 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,571 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nitetrain8601
Who cares? The Hail Mary joint was only nice because of Busta. Em and 50 ripped Pac's flow and all 50 did was flat out bite lines from 'Pac's "Hail Mary" and "Against All Odds."
U kidding me. Whether Eminem ripped someone's flow or not, he still ripped it and came correct. To me they all came correct. Busta and Eminem's verses stood out though. But yeah Busta was probably the main attraction that made the song and was definitely a great addition by Em and 50.
 02-06-2006, 10:21 AMaway - #24
nitetrain8601 9 heat pts

d 
space
$9,702 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 4REAL
U kidding me. Whether Eminem ripped someone's flow or not, he still ripped it and came correct. To me they all came correct. Busta and Eminem's verses stood out though. But yeah Busta was probably the main attraction that made the song and was definitely a great addition by Em and 50.
Tell me what did 50 add to that song besides a whole lot of nothing. Eminem had a nice verse, but ripped the flow. I'm not saying he did a #### job, but I would've liked to seen him changeup the flow. Busta was the only one who came completely correct.
 02-06-2006, 10:24 AMaway - #25
Born_Loser|M 

d 
space
$34,758 | POWERFUL
Busta ain't sign with Aftermath when Hail Mary came out...Busta dissed Ja because Ja dissed him in one of his disses clowning him for that #### he did with Mariah

but yeah, Busta was the only ni##a on that #### that was hott, atleast he brought in somethin new
 02-06-2006, 11:43 AMaway - #26
4REAL 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,571 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nitetrain8601
Tell me what did 50 add to that song besides a whole lot of nothing. Eminem had a nice verse, but ripped the flow. I'm not saying he did a #### job, but I would've liked to seen him changeup the flow. Busta was the only one who came completely correct.
Show me where I said 50 added anything to the song. The whole point of them doing the song over was to embarass Ja Rule with Pac's style of flow, who was claiming he would've been riding with if he was still alive. That's basically what I got from it. And to me the song did an outstanding job doing that.
 02-06-2006, 12:25 PMaway - #27
kocaine187 

d 
space
$1,489 | 760497
busta straight k!lled ja hands down, 50 and ems verse was lame as hell.
 02-06-2006, 12:46 PMaway - #28
4REAL 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,571 | POWERFUL
I Ain't A k!lla, but you ####
That ectasy done got you all emotional and mushy
####es where rags in photos

I Dont Really Know this part

Stealing Pac #### like he wrote it
You Loud Mouth

The whole point is Eminem k!lled it. How could anyone say Em's verse was lame? I understand if you talk about 50's verse, but you got to give it up to not only Busta Rhymes, but Eminem as well!!
 02-06-2006, 12:58 PMaway - #29
The VeNoM 

d 
space
$886 | 388788
ja rule said on loose change "its bust rhymin the same ol hook" or someting of that sort, and Ja was dissing aftermath and violator (bustas manager also). That gave busta 3 reasons pretty much.
 02-06-2006, 01:05 PMaway - #30
newport shortz 

d 
space
$4,136 | 2190497
It was believed that 50 Cent's truck was sitting outside Violater and claimed JA Rule had something to do with it being shot up, but it was Busta's truck and Ja said something about it on a song
 02-06-2006, 02:26 PMaway - #31
sparta-ent 

d 
space
$623 | 16942
^^^^exactly
 02-06-2006, 03:24 PMaway - #32
Jamaro85 

d 
space
$10,607 | POWERFUL
Yep. It was on the freestyle where Ja spelled "murd3r Inc" wrong.

"But 50 you gon' get shot again
By the M-U-R-E-D-R Inc
I'm the rapper that sings, totes guns and blings"

Then on the beat change over the Nas "Made You Look" beat his first bars are:

"They shootin', uh, Chris [Lighty] you shook
And got Bus' rhyming the same ol' hook"

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Sunset Overdrive Embargo Lifted early review
74 comments
TDE Is Doing Jay Rock Dirty Yo...
132 comments
Video inside  Rick Ross "The Truth is more Sinister" appreciation th..
76 comments
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 2 minutes ago - 158 comments - by foshomoney
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NCAAF Week 9 Cfb Thread(top 25 Only)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 66 comments - by JBoogie
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave's Goon Id'd As Ilovemakonnen's Attacker On Tw...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 206 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 217 comments - by JNumbaNC
  Oct 24 - Teacher Ashley Zehnder Faces Sex Charge After...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Frasier
  Gucci Mane Stories
New reply 13 minutes ago - 101 comments - by pojo18
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 29 minutes ago - 104 comments - by KleanKutt100

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.