Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
148 viewing
 Image inside Kanye Kardashian Turns Kim In To The Love Of His L..
64 comments
most viewed right now
78 viewing
 NFL Breaking: Bears are looking for someone to take WR Bra..
39 comments

top in section
63 viewing
Video inside Ebro Pisses Off 50 Cent, Talks New EP + Baby Mamas Adv..
top in hiphop
top in section
41 viewing
NBA Marc Gasol need to chill
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Can we agree this is the boxden hip hop section anthem
Yes, this shit bangs 5 62.50%
No, Im a gaylord! 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?)
topic by YoungKazzy - 01-13-2013, 05:43 AM






I ain't worried bout you shorty / I'm so use to balling / I dont even want you darling / Why do you be calling ?

> Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?) - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

dont care bout the cost, act like its no tomorrow
> Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?) - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

[picture /join BX to view]



35 comments for "Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?)"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 01-13-2013, 05:49 AMaway - #2
YoungKazzy 52 heat pts52 space
avatar
space
$3,146 | POWERFUL


 01-13-2013, 08:06 AMonline - #3
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14 space
avatar
space
$4,977 | 20636393
as many n*ggaz on here that you know dont like chief keef you actually gon choose this song as the anthem them say can we all agree?
 01-13-2013, 08:16 AMaway - #4
YoungKazzy 52 heat pts52 space
avatar
space
$3,146 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by revinue2244
as many n*ggaz on here that you know dont like chief keef you actually gon choose this song as the anthem them say can we all agree?
what you talkin about? the only people who don't like chief keef are those uncle tom, lupe fiasco fans. How can you hate on that song?
 01-13-2013, 08:19 AMonline - #5
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14 space
avatar
space
$4,977 | 20636393
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
what you talkin about? the only people who don't like chief keef are those uncle tom, lupe fiasco fans. How can you hate on that song?
some n*gga i know his weed connect said he hate that lil n*gga and if he ever get the chance he gon k!ll him.alot of people dont like him
 01-13-2013, 08:29 AMonline - #6
AC SLATER 44 heat pts44 space
avatar
space
$35,001 | POWERFUL
Song is so good.
 01-13-2013, 08:36 AMaway - #7
hiphophorray123 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$4,301 | 5821960
mike will is the only good thing about that track
 01-13-2013, 08:43 AMaway - #8
Nasty Neighbor 136 heat pts136 space
avatar
space
$19,242 | POWERFUL



 01-13-2013, 10:01 AMaway - #9
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,051 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
what you talkin about? the only people who don't like chief keef are those uncle tom, lupe fiasco fans. How can you hate on that song?
so if you like lupe, you an uncle tom now?


dude trying to talk n*ggas out of the street life and encourage positive outlook and thats an uncle tom yall, the black youth in America are doomed
 01-13-2013, 11:21 AMaway - #10
Martel 11 heat pts11 space
avatar
space
$12,167 | POWERFUL
this n*gga music sound so similiar i was reading the lyrics you posted thinking this thread was that kay kay song. fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t.
 01-13-2013, 11:35 AMonline - #11
Chalky 182 heat pts182 space
avatar
space
$19,708 | POWERFUL
like i said Monster is Boxden's Official theme


"we just do our thang, and the feds watchin"
 01-13-2013, 11:47 AMaway - #12
CaliSteppin 26 heat pts26 space
avatar
space
$7,267 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
so if you like lupe, you an uncle tom now?


dude trying to talk n*ggas out of the street life and encourage positive outlook and thats an uncle tom yall, the black youth in America are doomed
I was born in the wrong generation because I swear all these dudes are really as stupid as they pretend to be and dont comprehend good lyrics. All you Keef stans want to say that Keef is about that life and grew up in a bad hood but how does that give him a pass for being a TERRIBLE rapper? Foh
 01-13-2013, 12:08 PMaway - #13
YoungKazzy 52 heat pts52 space
avatar
space
$3,146 | POWERFUL
Don't understand the hate. You fu*king jealous n*ggas p!ss me off man. Kid is 17 driving different ferarris everyday, never in your whole life will you come close to driving one.



"dont care about the cost, ball like its no tomorrow"
 01-13-2013, 12:18 PMonline - #14
AC SLATER 44 heat pts44 space
avatar
space
$35,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
Don't understand the hate. You fu*king jealous n*ggas p!ss me off man. Kid is 17 driving different ferarris everyday, never in your whole life will you come close to driving one.



"dont care about the cost, ball like its no tomorrow"

How hard is it to comprehend what people are saying in here ? The fu*k does Keef drivin a rari got to do with cats being critical of him as an artist ? You know that car is either rented, or bought with advance paper right ? How long do you think before Mr. "Ball hard, or go home" is in debt ?
 01-13-2013, 12:21 PMaway - #15
YoungKazzy 52 heat pts52 space
avatar
space
$3,146 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballergenetics
How hard is it to comprehend what people are saying in here ? The fu*k does Keef drivin a rari got to do with cats being critical of him as an artist ? You know that car is either rented, or bought with advance paper right ? How long do you think before Mr. "Ball hard, or go home" is in debt ?
Pathetic. ok the ferarri is rented but im guessing his mansion is also rented right so basically it doesnt count right? oh wait advance money was used right? so lets just pretend he doesnt have any of these things. gtfo.

and how can you not comprehend keef isn't trying to be BIG PUN in terms of lyrical ability? He makes by far the best party, club, drive around music to and his songs have by far the best production in hip hop history bar-none.

ill wait...
 01-13-2013, 12:23 PMaway - #16
CaliSteppin 26 heat pts26 space
avatar
space
$7,267 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
Don't understand the hate. You fu*king jealous n*ggas p!ss me off man. Kid is 17 driving different ferarris everyday, never in your whole life will you come close to driving one.



"dont care about the cost, ball like its no tomorrow"
What does driving expensive cars have to do with anything? Congrats to him for having money and getting out of the hood Im not judging him off of that STRICTLY on his music
 01-13-2013, 12:24 PMaway - #17
CaliSteppin 26 heat pts26 space
avatar
space
$7,267 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
Pathetic. ok the ferarri is rented but im guessing his mansion is also rented right so basically it doesnt count right? oh wait advance money was used right? so lets just pretend he doesnt have any of these things. gtfo.

and how can you not comprehend keef isn't trying to be BIG PUN in terms of lyrical ability? He makes by far the best party, club, drive around music to and his songs have by far the best production in hip hop history bar-none.

ill wait...
Im done b. I cant
 01-13-2013, 12:29 PMonline - #18
AC SLATER 44 heat pts44 space
avatar
space
$35,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CaliSteppin
Im done b. I cant
I literally didn't know how to respond to that.....
 01-13-2013, 07:04 PMaway - #19
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,051 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
Don't understand the hate. You fu*king jealous n*ggas p!ss me off man. Kid is 17 driving different ferarris everyday, never in your whole life will you come close to driving one.



"dont care about the cost, ball like its no tomorrow"
a n*gga can rent a ferrari for a couple stacks if its really that serious

see, this is where people's minds are at

we talking about the music and n*ggas can only talk about rented cars and homes

Last edited by nightmare; 01-13-2013 at 07:07 PM..
 01-13-2013, 07:06 PMaway - #20
nightmare 428 heat pts428 space
avatar
space
$13,051 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
Pathetic. ok the ferarri is rented but im guessing his mansion is also rented right so basically it doesnt count right? oh wait advance money was used right? so lets just pretend he doesnt have any of these things. gtfo.

and how can you not comprehend keef isn't trying to be BIG PUN in terms of lyrical ability? He makes by far the best party, club, drive around music to and his songs have by far the best production in hip hop history bar-none.

ill wait...
if thats the case, you should be on Young Chops nuts
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
36 viewing
Video inside A Night With Japan's Highest Paid Male Gigolo
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside When Tim Allen Nearly Got a Life Sentence For Traf..
107 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside Kaitlyn Patrise  
38 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Bhris Brown Was Partying With Nia And Karrueche Tr..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
23 viewing
NBA Jonas DUI throws LBJ and steps over  
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Article inside Joe Montana Football 16 will be a Xbox One/PC Exc..
129 comments
@games
most viewed right now
17 viewing
NBA This nigga is a fu-king Bust!  
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Dame Dash Uncut @ SWayInTheMorning  
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside charlamagne tha god exposed on twitter? (or shoppe..
135 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.