This is BX @ Boxden.com

Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?)

Poll results - Can we agree this is the boxden hip hop section anthem
Yes, this shit bangs 5 62.50%
No, Im a gaylord! 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?)
topic by YoungKazzy - 01-13-2013, 04:43 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

[Deluxe Edition] Chief Keef - No Tomorrow | Finally Rich (Album) - YouTube

I ain't worried bout you shorty / I'm so use to balling / I dont even want you darling / Why do you be calling ?

> Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?) - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

dont care bout the cost, act like its no tomorrow
> Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?) - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

35 comments for "Boxden Hip-Hop Section Anthem (can we all agree?)"

01-13-2013, 04:49 AMaway - #2
YoungKazzy 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$2,530 | POWERFUL

01-13-2013, 07:06 AMaway - #3
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$4,748 | 18968179
as many niccaz on here that you know dont like chief keef you actually gon choose this song as the anthem them say can we all agree?
 01-13-2013, 07:16 AMaway - #4
YoungKazzy 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$2,530 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by revinue2244
as many niccaz on here that you know dont like chief keef you actually gon choose this song as the anthem them say can we all agree?
what you talkin about? the only people who don't like chief keef are those uncle tom, lupe fiasco fans. How can you hate on that song?
 01-13-2013, 07:19 AMaway - #5
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$4,748 | 18968179
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
what you talkin about? the only people who don't like chief keef are those uncle tom, lupe fiasco fans. How can you hate on that song?
some nicca i know his weed connect said he hate that lil nicca and if he ever get the chance he gon k!ll him.alot of people dont like him
 01-13-2013, 07:29 AMaway - #6
AC SLATER 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$26,841 | POWERFUL
Song is so good.
 01-13-2013, 07:36 AMaway - #7
hiphophorray123 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,185 | 3354005
mike will is the only good thing about that track
 01-13-2013, 07:43 AMaway - #8
drillmatic 74 heat pts74

d 
space
$14,218 | POWERFUL
Lil mister ft Yo Gotti - No Lackin(shotByOgunP) - YouTube
 01-13-2013, 09:01 AMaway - #9
nightmare 397 heat pts397

d 
space
$12,062 | POWERFUL
so if you like lupe, you an uncle tom now?

dude trying to talk niccas out of the street life and encourage positive outlook and thats an uncle tom yall, the black youth in America are doomed
 01-13-2013, 10:21 AMaway - #10
Martel 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$10,847 | POWERFUL
this nicca music sound so similiar i was reading the lyrics you posted thinking this thread was that kay kay song. !! outta here with this bull!!.
 01-13-2013, 10:35 AMaway - #11
Chalky 136 heat pts136

d 
space
$13,333 | POWERFUL
like i said Monster is Boxden's Official theme

"we just do our thang, and the feds watchin"
 01-13-2013, 10:47 AMaway - #12
CaliSteppin 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$5,965 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
so if you like lupe, you an uncle tom now?

dude trying to talk niccas out of the street life and encourage positive outlook and thats an uncle tom yall, the black youth in America are doomed
I was born in the wrong generation because I swear all these dudes are really as stupid as they pretend to be and dont comprehend good lyrics. All you Keef stans want to say that Keef is about that life and grew up in a bad hood but how does that give him a pass for being a TERRIBLE rapper? Foh
 01-13-2013, 11:08 AMaway - #13
YoungKazzy 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$2,530 | POWERFUL
Don't understand the hate. You !!ing jealous niccas!!me off man. Kid is 17 driving different ferarris everyday, never in your whole life will you come close to driving one.

"dont care about the cost, ball like its no tomorrow"
 01-13-2013, 11:18 AMaway - #14
AC SLATER 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$26,841 | POWERFUL
Don't understand the hate. You !!ing jealous niccas!!me off man. Kid is 17 driving different ferarris everyday, never in your whole life will you come close to driving one.

How hard is it to comprehend what people are saying in here ? The !! does Keef drivin a rari got to do with cats being critical of him as an artist ? You know that car is either rented, or bought with advance paper right ? How long do you think before Mr. "Ball hard, or go home" is in debt ?
 01-13-2013, 11:21 AMaway - #15
YoungKazzy 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$2,530 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballergenetics
How hard is it to comprehend what people are saying in here ? The !! does Keef drivin a rari got to do with cats being critical of him as an artist ? You know that car is either rented, or bought with advance paper right ? How long do you think before Mr. "Ball hard, or go home" is in debt ?
Pathetic. ok the ferarri is rented but im guessing his mansion is also rented right so basically it doesnt count right? oh wait advance money was used right? so lets just pretend he doesnt have any of these things. gtfo.

and how can you not comprehend keef isn't trying to be BIG PUN in terms of lyrical ability? He makes by far the best party, club, drive around music to and his songs have by far the best production in hip hop history bar-none.

ill wait...
 01-13-2013, 11:23 AMaway - #16

d 
space
$5,965 | POWERFUL

What does driving expensive cars have to do with anything? Congrats to him for having money and getting out of the hood Im not judging him off of that STRICTLY on his music
 01-13-2013, 11:24 AMaway - #17

d 
space
$5,965 | POWERFUL
Pathetic. ok the ferarri is rented but im guessing his mansion is also rented right so basically it doesnt count right? oh wait advance money was used right? so lets just pretend he doesnt have any of these things. gtfo.

and how can you not comprehend keef isn't trying to be BIG PUN in terms of lyrical ability? He makes by far the best party, club, drive around music to and his songs have by far the best production in hip hop history bar-none.

ill wait...
Im done b. I cant
 01-13-2013, 11:29 AMaway - #18
AC SLATER 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$26,841 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CaliSteppin
Im done b. I cant
I literally didn't know how to respond to that.....
 01-13-2013, 06:04 PMaway - #19

d 
space
$12,062 | POWERFUL

a nicca can rent a ferrari for a couple stacks if its really that serious

see, this is where people's minds are at

we talking about the music and niccas can only talk about rented cars and homes

Last edited by nightmare; 01-13-2013 at 06:07 PM..
 01-13-2013, 06:06 PMaway - #20

d 
space
$12,062 | POWERFUL

ill wait...
if thats the case, you should be on Young Chops nuts

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Offiical Final Trailer #3
70 comments
Image inside  EA Sports Unveils First Look at NBA Live 15
58 comments
NBA yo Wiggins is fuggin shredded tho.. (pic)
109 comments
  What Rapper Has Never Had His Credibility Questioned
New reply 40 seconds ago - 125 comments - by "SS"
 NBA Lebron Improves Fg% For 7th Straight Year, Is Only Pla...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Motion
 Video inside So The Boy August Alsina Just G Checked 106 And Park L...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 224 comments - by Adwerdz
 NBA Cnn Breaking News: Lebron James Is The Best Nba Player...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Motion
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 137 comments - by loyola llothta
 NBA One Nba Exec On Miami Heat Outside Of Lebron: “no One’...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 75 comments - by T2THEONE
 Image(s) inside "....fu-k The Police. If You See Her......"
New reply 4 minutes ago - 66 comments - by surreyjack
 Video inside Little Girl Gets Jealous And Gets Played
New reply 30 minutes ago - 77 comments - by dloc757

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX | none new today 4,655 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.