This is BX @ Boxden.com

Bmf

Bmf
topic by ALPOISKING - 07-15-2005, 10:37 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

How Did They Get All That Money Them ni##as Gotta Be Grindin They Aint Eatin Like That Off A Music

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

17 comments for "Bmf"

07-15-2005, 10:40 PMaway - #2
josiahjizzumz 

d 
space
$1,259 | 25006
if u can't figure it out off a str8 lyrical content...u probably don't need to know...1
 07-15-2005, 11:28 PM - #3
FaTDuDeWitKiCkS 

d 
space
$n/a |
Bmf = Black Mob Family.Them ni##as the real live mob dat ni##a k!nky B jezzy rap about all da time used 2 b a hit man.My cousin showed me da case he beat on da net i will try 2 find it and post it but he k!lled like 7 people and got off dem ni##as got serious money. Members I know about that you might know:k!nky B,Young Jeezy,Goldmouth,Mailman,Slikk Pulla,Mike Vick(yea Da football player) and a whole bunch of more rich a$s ni##as from A.T.L.
 07-15-2005, 11:53 PMaway - #4
reggieblac 

d 
space
$766 | 2970
Originally Posted by FaTDuDeWitKiCkS
Bmf = Black Mob Family.Them ni##as the real live mob dat ni##a k!nky B jezzy rap about all da time used 2 b a hit man.My cousin showed me da case he beat on da net i will try 2 find it and post it but he k!lled like 7 people and got off dem ni##as got serious money. Members I know about that you might know:k!nky B,Young Jeezy,Goldmouth,Mailman,Slikk Pulla,Mike Vick(yea Da football player) and a whole bunch of more rich a$s ni##as from A.T.L.
Man you dont know what the fu#k you talkin bout. I dont know bout the case k!nky B beat but you just heard him say those names in his songs. And BMF stands for

BMF= Black Mafia Family
BMF= Blowin Money Fast

Last edited by reggieblac; 07-15-2005 at 11:56 PM..
 07-16-2005, 12:04 AM - #5
FaTDuDeWitKiCkS 

d 
space
$n/a |
Mob mafia all da same u from da "A" and dont know I seen da sh#t So how you gone tell me???
 07-16-2005, 12:21 AMaway - #6
reggieblac 

d 
space
$766 | 2970
Mob mafia all da same u from da "A" and dont know I seen da sh#t So how you gone tell me???
I didnt say it wasnt. Yea you said it right you just saw a movie, I been seein these ni##as.
 07-16-2005, 01:35 AMaway - #7
ReddBoss 

d 
space
$2,841 | POWERFUL
they work like everybody else
 07-17-2005, 02:06 PM - #8
ALPOISKING 

d 
space
$n/a |
Originally Posted by josiahjizzumz
if u can't figure it out off a str8 lyrical content...u probably don't need to know...1
WHY YOU GOTTA GET SMART
 07-18-2005, 01:53 PMaway - #9
Bunz 

d 
space
$1,330 | 13685547
yeah, buddy right, you dont know what the fu#k you talkin bout. them bmf ni##as aint from atl. most from detroit, out to LA. there are some that done moved down here in past few years. but if these ni##as was from atl, we woulda been heard about them plenty of years ago.
 09-23-2006, 11:27 PMaway - #10
cta052006 

d 
space
$1,493 | 452695
yea but they stationed n atl now
 09-24-2006, 01:02 AMaway - #11
GURBINA1 

d 
space
$203 | 344512
Yeah Them Dudes Doing It I Heard They Linked Up To Real Big Time Mexican Cartels You Know Mexicans Run The Show In The Back Ground.
 09-24-2006, 01:58 AMaway - #12
Adamsville4real 

d 
space
$5,570 | 12439550
this ni##a just named some people from jeezy my hood song and im surpised you didnt say bloodraw. The ni##as all over the U.S. though.

Last edited by Adamsville4real; 09-24-2006 at 02:00 AM..
 09-24-2006, 11:12 AMaway - #13
Bk dime baby 

d 
space
$279 | 3060189

big meech is comming home soon
 09-24-2006, 11:42 AMaway - #14
Against D Grain 

d 
space
$5,915 | 17651781
How inthe #### is Big Meech getting out so damn soon, Something is wrong with that picture... Cuz any real ni##a know when the Feds come and get you, 10 times outta 10, ni##a its game over. So how inthe #### can you get off all that ####, unless you writing Statements on other ni##as...
 09-24-2006, 12:57 PMaway - #15
newmoney06 1 heat pts

d 
space
$311 | 778719
Originally Posted by Against D Grain
How inthe #### is Big Meech getting out so damn soon, Something is wrong with that picture... Cuz any real ni##a know when the Feds come and get you, 10 times outta 10, ni##a its game over. So how inthe #### can you get off all that ####, unless you writing Statements on other ni##as...
he not gettin out 4 good,, its just a bond hearing, so its a chance (small) that the judge will agree to give him a bond, i doubt it but money changes everything, if he was telling, the feds would let it be known to dis-credit him so that his followers would roll over back on him, so i dont think thats the case. you right though feds come its almost always a wrap, but the more paper you got, the more motions and appeals you can put in and i know his lawyer gotta be official with the street budget they working with... as for the rest of yall, bmf (black mafia family) was based in atl and miami, i lived in atl in '02-'03 and i knew a few of them personally, they from detroit,cali,brooklyn,mia and just about everywhere else, but to me they downfall was ####in with everybody. a lotta dudes move down to atl with settlement money and then try to live out they dreams of drug kingpin/baller out there when they was never built for that back home, you can never tell how another man got to where he got paperwise, all you can do is a$sume... real recognize real and all that, but most of the "hustlers" out there thats doin it right now aint get it from the ground up, all the real kingpins is sitting for football scores or layin in that pine box.
 09-24-2006, 03:53 PMaway - #16
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,134 | POWERFUL
ni##as need to k!ll that i-sell-coke rap...

either u frontin or u dry snitchen...

but anways... read a DonDiva mag or suttin...
 11-11-2006, 01:00 PMaway - #17
JediKnight'sSon 

d 
space
$1,032 | 1998889
Originally Posted by GrimeyMofo
but anways... read a DonDiva mag or suttin...
why
 11-11-2006, 01:25 PMaway - #18
ItsYaboyJay 

d 
space
$4,296 | 20439264
@ most of you ni##a's thinkin yall know somethin

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Hannibal Buress Called Bill Cosby a Rapist During a St..
63 comments
Video inside  Xbox Won multitasking at work (Party/Movie/Game)
97 comments
NBA Derrick Rose puts Kyrie Irving in the Spin Cycle (gif)
54 comments
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 1 minute ago - 344 comments - by !!!
 Image(s) inside Wiz Khagina Whole Style Soft As Baby Thighs
New reply 4 minutes ago - 54 comments - by SMBNYC
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard D...
New reply 1 minute ago - 130 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  10 Producers Accused Of Making The Same Beat Over And ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 143 comments - by sittinpretti
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - You Can Turn A $2000 Shipping Container Into ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 64 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  I Hate Niggas That...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 82 comments - by tripleG
  Chief Keef Dropped From Interscope
New reply 4 minutes ago - 309 comments - by youngige
 NFL Peyton Manning Sex Scandal: Largely Forgotten, Even Wi...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 68 comments - by illmatic826

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,793 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.