b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

BLUEPRINT's 7th Year Anniversary


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 BLUEPRINT's 7th Year Anniversary
topic by youngvito18 - 09-11-2008, 06:21 AM


RUMOR HAS IT, THE BLUEPRINT CLASSIC//COULDN'T EVEN BEEN STOPPED BY BIN LADEN//SEPTEMBER 11, MARKS THE ERA//FOREVER, OF A REVOLUTIONARY JAY GUEVERRA//
NOW ITS A WHOLE MUSEUM OF HOV MC'ers//EVERY DUPING THE FLOW....YOU SEE EM/
EVERYBODY LUPIN THE SOUL//
ITS LIKE THEY TRYIN TO MAKIN A BLUEPRINT 2 BEFORE HOV//



today is known for 2 reasons........

the day them towers went down


and


the day Hov dropped a classic


I remember leavin FAU and heading towards Fye at coral squares mall and coppin that album.......my favorite song was NEVA CHANGE and LYRICAL EXERCISE was sick as fukk.....

I didn't know the towers fell until later that afternoon because I was bumpin the hov in the car and bumped it in my cd player when I got home


97 comments for "BLUEPRINT's 7th Year Anniversary"


 09-11-2008, 07:14 AMaway - #2
A-N-D-1 155 heat pts155

  d 
space
$3,202 | POWERFUL
I remember I went to the mall and was mad as hell that all of the record stores were closed!!! I was mad as hell!! I couldn't call N.Y. and then I couldn't buy the album the 1st day like i wanted to!!
 09-11-2008, 07:16 AMaway - #3
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135

  d 
space
$38,380 | POWERFUL
The album that changed and revolutionized the game.....

Masterpiece
 09-11-2008, 07:32 AMaway - #4
IllmaticReignz 

  d 
space
$1,594 | 2072471
Classic
 09-11-2008, 07:55 AMaway - #5
Illstreet 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$17,325 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by A-N-D-1
I remember I went to the mall and was mad as hell that all of the record stores were closed!!!
Truth.com...

I remember it so vividly. I live in NY. Everyone was stressed... And I had been waiting on the album like crazy. Got outta school, and literally had to drive to over an Hour away to finally find a CD/Media Store that open, every ####en place was closed... And I finally found a Circuit City, and walked in, and literally no one was there, except the one guy behind the counter. Picked up "The Blueprint", said "Yall are the only ####en place open in like a Hour Radius", and the cat was like "Yeah, it's crazy man"...

Popped the album in the CD Player, and was taken away from the stress, the fear, the paranoia, and really all of lifes ills for about 60 Minutes, just listening to a pure Hip Hop Classic.

I'll never forget that feeling... And I'll never stop appreciating what that album did for me, as a NY'er, on that day.
 09-11-2008, 08:17 AMaway - #6
Verse 59 heat pts59

  d 
space
$13,654 | POWERFUL
"I keep jacks jumpin', 36 sets//
like a personal trainer, I teach coke to stretch"//


Last edited by Verse; 09-11-2008 at 08:20 AM..
 09-11-2008, 08:17 AMaway - #7
youngvito18 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,606 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Illstreet
Truth.com...

I remember it so vividly. I live in NY. Everyone was stressed... And I had been waiting on the album like crazy. Got outta school, and literally had to drive to over an Hour away to finally find a CD/Media Store that open, every ####en place was closed... And I finally found a Circuit City, and walked in, and literally no one was there, except the one guy behind the counter. Picked up "The Blueprint", said "Yall are the only ####en place open in like a Hour Radius", and the cat was like "Yeah, it's crazy man"...

Popped the album in the CD Player, and was taken away from the stress, the fear, the paranoia, and really all of lifes ills for about 60 Minutes, just listening to a pure Hip Hop Classic.

I'll never forget that feeling... And I'll never stop appreciating what that album did for me, as a NY'er, on that day.
good post man....
 09-11-2008, 08:17 AMaway - #8
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,030 | 3238052
Originally Posted by SC1
The album that changed and revolutionized the game.....

Masterpiece
Yessir props, was a high school freshman when it dropped and it changed my life forever. My favorite album of all time
 09-11-2008, 08:24 AMaway - #9
Lamont Sanford 

  d 
space
$3,097 | 6685829
Damn 7 years, that's almost a decade.
 09-11-2008, 08:26 AMaway - #10
Verse 59 heat pts59

  d 
space
$13,654 | POWERFUL
"If we stay strong//
We can get money longer than Pippen's arms...//
 09-11-2008, 08:27 AMaway - #11
Kidd Vicious 

  d 
space
$971 | 0
Best album of this Decade...

1) Took Jay-Z from good rap star to Hip Hop Icon...

2) Set off the Career of one of the biggest rappers/Producers in the Game today; Kanye West.

3) Set a lot of new trends in Hip Hop Music (sped up samples etc)
 09-11-2008, 08:30 AMaway - #12
JAY-H 

  d 
space
$1,448 | 5061252
i remember when i copped it i copped fabolous' album 2....fabs #### got put on the back burner i couldnt stop bumpin the blueprint
 09-11-2008, 08:38 AMaway - #13
NOCCOWT 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,927 | 20765093
what da #### kind of d*ck ridin #### is this? giving albums anniversaries. wow. 7 year anniversary lol
 09-11-2008, 08:39 AMaway - #14
lyricallyblind 

  d 
space
$721 | 0
Jockin Jayz Jockin JAYZ !!!
 09-11-2008, 08:57 AMaway - #15
youngvito18 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,606 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kidd Vicious
Best album of this Decade...

1) Took Jay-Z from good rap star to Hip Hop Icon...

2) Set off the Career of one of the biggest rappers/Producers in the Game today; Kanye West.

3) Set a lot of new trends in Hip Hop Music (sped up samples etc)
true story....

one thing I also realized.....Fab dropped the same day because back then companies thought you can drop a new artist or a rival cd because buyers will be out shoppin when jay's cd drops so they might buy yours SINCE THERE ALREADY IN THE STORES SHOPPIN

but now you won't find any nw artist tryin to drop the same day as a major star,
 09-11-2008, 09:21 AMaway - #16
youngblanco 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$2,524 | 14209307
It's my favorite album of all time. I was a sophmore in high school. the first time i heard it i never skipped a track and played it all over again. I never do that with albums
 09-11-2008, 09:31 AMaway - #17
~YounG Dynasty~ 

  d 
space
$290 | 345611
Originally Posted by NOCCOWT
what da #### kind of d*ck ridin #### is this? giving albums anniversaries. wow. 7 year anniversary lol
:smile:
 09-11-2008, 09:32 AMaway - #18
TheDirector217 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,142 | 6805008
I felt guilty as a mother####er walking into Best Buy to cop that when the country was in mourning & ####. God bless the families who lost a loved one, & damn my hip-hop addiction . . . .

Cause I damn sure copped it anyway.

True story . . .
 09-11-2008, 09:37 AMaway - #19
The Hurt 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,345 | 3926125
wat a coincidence that jay-z is possibly known as a satanic rapper and drops BLUEPRINTS on the same day the illuminati attack happened

interesting.....:disdain2:
 09-11-2008, 09:37 AMaway - #20
yungmoney_85 

  d 
space
$879 | 11526996


song cry for the first time was :wow:


one of my all time favorite jay songs

and definitely my favorite jay album, black album comes close though.
 

 



Dec 17 - Breaking News: US & Cuba To Resume Diplomatic Relations
84 comments
Home Alone or Home Alone 2?
51 comments
Article inside  Breaking News: ‘The Interview’ Yanked By Regal, AMC ..
93 comments
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 367 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Yo Ludacris Is On That Kevin Hart Stature !?!?
New reply 1 hour ago - 53 comments - by strungout
  Nicki Minaj Mad In Her New Interview (crwn), Sends Sho...
New reply 35 minutes ago - 126 comments - by mdemaz
 NBA It Wasn't Supposed To Be This Bad For The Heat
New reply 1 hour ago - 88 comments - by JamaicanDon92
 Image(s) inside Once You Join Interscope You Start Rocking A Curved Brim
New reply 51 minutes ago - 81 comments - by ice wolf
 Image(s) inside Rate My Air Jordan 13 Restoration
New reply 1 hour ago - 82 comments - by shadydre85
 Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Report: Darren Wilson's Key Witness Lied Abou...
New reply 1 hour ago - 89 comments - by Frasier
 Video inside Kendrick Lamar Debuts New Song On The Colbert Report (...
New reply 2 hours ago - 77 comments - by Steve

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,899 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.