This is BX @ Boxden.com

Blue Ivy Spelled Backwards Means Lucifers Daughter

Blue Ivy Spelled Backwards Means Lucifers Daughter
topic by StreetDose - 01-10-2012, 11:58 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Eulb Yvi means lucifers daughter in Latin. I am 100% certain Jay-Z had to know that. This guy really has issues and is taking the Illuminati thing to new levels by naming his daughter after lucifers daughter. Or is he proclaiming to be lucifer himslef?

Eulb Yvi: Is Blue Ivy Baby Name Sparking False Illuminati Rumors?
by: Amy Sciarretto Yesterday

The idea that Babyonce’s name Blue Ivy translates to the name of Lucifer’s daughter in Latin when spelled backwards as “Eulb Yvi” has been all the rage since Beyonce and Jay-Z‘s pink bundle of joy made her arrival into the world on Jan. 7.

The crackpot theories have been overwhelming. Whether or not you think it’s disrespectful to the proud parents and a two-day-old infant, there’s people out there who really and truly believe that the moniker Blue Ivy is proof positive of Jayonce’s membership in the much-rumored Illuminati. Ever stop for a minute to think that maybe it’s just a combo of Bey’s favorite color and plant?

However, a closer examination (provided by The Examiner) shoots down many of these theories that the baby’s name has nefarious origins and is therefore a hellion about to bring down the planet.

First, the idea that Blue Ivy backwards – Eulb Yvi — is Latin for the name of Lucifer’s female offspring is full of theoretical and factual holes. There is no proof that Lucifer even had a daughter. She’s not mentioned in the Bible. And there has been no proof that such a translation of those words exists.

Also, the idea that angels, fallen or otherwise, can even have s3x and reproduce, is a biblical hot topic. Lucifer is a fallen angel, but an angel nonetheless, so his reproductive capacity is in question and hotly debated among scholars of biblical texts.

However, other biblical academics feel that angels can reproduce, courtesy of a line in Genesis, Chapter 6. Some scholars of this text believe that fallen angels, like Lucifer, impregnated human women with an interspecies (of sorts) mutant that caused havoc on the earth, since they were monstrous giants that caused God to send the flood that is famous in the Noah’s Arc story.

Also, we tried to find the translation of Blue Ivy spelled backwards – AKA Eulb Yvi — and it doesn’t show up … Anywhere. We ran the words on several online Latin dictionaries and translators and no such results were returned.

So this theory that spread quickly and trended online seems to be like Swiss cheese — full of holes.

Perhaps conspiracy theorists and Illuminati watchers can find something better to do with their time? While we understand the idea that celebrities are fair game for gossip and chatter given their public profiles, a$sociating someone’s newborn infant with Satan is hurtful stuff.

Eulb Yvi: Is Blue Ivy Baby Name Sparking False Illuminati Rumors?

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

151 comments for "Blue Ivy Spelled Backwards Means Lucifers Daughter"

01-10-2012, 12:00 PMaway - #2
jumpman2304 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$12,349 | POWERFUL
regardless, it does make you think.
 01-10-2012, 12:01 PMaway - #3
JewsusChrist 125 heat pts125

d 
space
$14,312 | POWERFUL
goddam ur such a ####
 01-10-2012, 12:03 PMaway - #4
TheMob 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
These dumb conspiracy theorists don't stop fabricating bull####.

If you need a ####ing translator use Google's ####ing translator.

Here

Or for all you lazy ####s here's a direct link from Latin to English

----------

Lucifer's Daughter in Latin is "Lucifer filia".

Edit : I need that props

Last edited by TheMob; 01-10-2012 at 11:43 PM..
 01-10-2012, 12:04 PMonline - #5
PotheadFocker 100 heat pts100

d 
space
$20,517 | POWERFUL
Are you kidding me with this blatantly false ####?

Why are people so obsessed with Jigga OMFG this #### is stupid man
 01-10-2012, 12:04 PMaway - #6
majormedicalboI 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,374 | 9730922
#### jay-z
 01-10-2012, 12:08 PMaway - #7
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$880 | 6519222
Blue stands for Jay-Z's Album Blueprint And IV Stands For Beyonce's Album 4.

Blue Ivy Carter = Blueprint IV

Simple.
 01-10-2012, 12:08 PMaway - #8
DiverseComplex 39 heat pts39

d 
space
$1,774 | POWERFUL
####
 01-10-2012, 12:14 PMaway - #9
dahabi 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$9,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ADOUBLEF MOBSTA
Blue stands for Jay-Z's Album Blueprint And IV Stands For Beyonce's Album 4.

Blue Ivy Carter = Blueprint IV

Simple.
I'd rather it meant lucifer backwards...instead of being named after your parents favorite cds...
 01-10-2012, 12:16 PMonline - #10
Retro 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$19,423 | POWERFUL
No it doesn't & bleucrayonz debunked this already in another thread. Lemme go find it...
 01-10-2012, 12:17 PMaway - #11
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$880 | 6519222
Originally Posted by dahabi
I'd rather it meant lucifer backwards...instead of being named after your parents favorite cds...
You are missing the bigger picture. The day after this was planned Bey wrapped up the packaging for the number "4" album.

This is a creation of a silence point Nunyaz would ever understand so stop reaching.
 01-10-2012, 12:18 PMonline - #12
Retro 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$19,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bleucrayonz
One popular myth spreading was that when you spell Ivy Blue backwards (which is the first problem, since her name is Blue Ivy), you get the Latin name of Lucifer's daughter, Eulb Yvi.

During my four years of Latin in high school, I learned that can't possibly be the correct translation. The English "Lucifer" comes from a combination of two Latin base words, "lucem ferre," which roughly translates to "bringer of light." "Daughter," in Latin, is "filia."

Thus, as you can tell, "Elub Yvi" is by no means any derivation of a Latin phrase. In fact, "elub" isn't even a Latin word, and "yvi" means to "go," only if you account that the "y" had, at some point in history, replaced the first "i" in the word.

So, there's one rumor debunked.

People are also tweeting that Blue is an acronym for "Born Living Under Evil." There have been several versions of what Ivy stands for, ranging from "Illuminati's Very Youngest" and "Illuminati's Victorious Youth."

While I can't speak for Jay-Z and Beyoncé on why they named their daughter that, I can't imagine how any logical person could a$sume that the couple went through the trouble of coming up with a hidden meaning behind their child's name, especially when the rumors of the parents being in the Illuminati are a reach to begin with.

I think a more logical explanation for naming their child Blue Ivy is that they are following the status quo of celebrities wanting to see their children get beaten up on the playground in elementary school because of their horrible, loser name.

This unfounded Illuminati nonsense, based on nothing but inconsequential evidence, has gone on far too long. Any article or video about Jay-Z on the Internet is cluttered with Illuminati comments, which is likely the result of people blindly following urban legends without doing any research on the subject whatsoever.

Now, Beyoncé and Jay-Z's daughter is on her way to having her 99 problems to deal with, one of which is dealing with unfounded Illuminati rumors for most of her life.
/5char
 01-10-2012, 12:23 PMaway - #13
Kun 6 heat pts

d 
space
$172 | 3377960
C'mon son... for real though you have to be dumb as #### to believe this.
 01-10-2012, 12:23 PMaway - #14
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$19,612 | POWERFUL
doesn't even look like latin..so many dumbo's in this world
 01-10-2012, 12:23 PMaway - #15
dahabi 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$9,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ADOUBLEF MOBSTA
You are missing the bigger picture. The day after this was planned Bey wrapped up the packaging for the number "4" album.

This is a creation of a silence point Nunyaz would ever understand so stop reaching.
Well I'm glad my parents named me what they did rather than after they're current work project at the time of conception
 01-10-2012, 12:29 PMaway - #16
S0ap 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$2,283 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dahabi
Well I'm glad my parents named me what they did rather than after they're current work project at the time of conception
imagine if regular people did this....you'll have kids named Toll Booth the 3rd or Register Ivy running around
 01-10-2012, 12:33 PMaway - #17
youknowmystelo 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$14,104 | POWERFUL
I tried to look for latin origins and there at least three pages full of media outlets.
 01-10-2012, 12:46 PMaway - #18
davon4204 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,173 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ATLien2g2
I'm no bible reader or overly religious but i have never heard of Satan having a daughter!

Yeah Satan never had a daughter. And I'm not saying that her name doesn't mean anything crazy because it just might. Jay-Z and Beyonce into some crazy ####. They both done took that oath.

Heard she was prego before and used it for a blood sacrifice.
 01-10-2012, 12:50 PMaway - #19
Marvin Hagler 

d 
space
$8,044 | POWERFUL
Bluecifer Jay & B's daugh-terrrrrr... i hope u dont have ya fathers hairrrr
 01-10-2012, 12:50 PMaway - #20
dlettern 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
Hip Hop fans get gayer by the minute

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Apple Pay is double charging customers
64 comments
Image inside  Oct 21 - FBI Whistleblower: “U.S Is Reviving Terror S..
54 comments
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
70 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Reached For Off...
New reply 36 seconds ago - 193 comments - by theFREAK
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Don’t Think Russell Wi...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 177 comments - by st21
  Remastered Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On The Way?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 76 comments - by Da Ill One
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 358 comments - by blafy
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef Goes Off On Interscope Records
New reply 6 minutes ago - 64 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Nba Live 15 Ea Access Full Game Trial Lands October 23...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Pleasure Boy
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 142 comments - by ajeana
 NFL State Of Seattle With Another L
New reply 20 minutes ago - 67 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,794 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.