Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Blue Ivy Spelled Backwards Means Lucifers Daughter

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
58 viewing
 Video inside South Side Crips killed PAC for Diddy & Poochie Killed Biggie For Suge ?
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
56 viewing
 Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
49 viewing
 Image inside Guess her age?
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Video inside UFO Miami Airport Florida September 01, 2015
109 comments
@wild'ish
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Blue Ivy Spelled Backwards Means Lucifers Daughter
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #1
100414 pageviews
151 comments

StreetDose 7 heat pts space
space
$114 | 2995824
Eulb Yvi means lucifers daughter in Latin. I am 100% certain Jay-Z had to know that. This guy really has issues and is taking the Illuminati thing to new levels by naming his daughter after lucifers daughter. Or is he proclaiming to be lucifer himslef?

Eulb Yvi: Is Blue Ivy Baby Name Sparking False Illuminati Rumors?
by: Amy Sciarretto Yesterday

The idea that Babyonce’s name Blue Ivy translates to the name of Lucifer’s daughter in Latin when spelled backwards as “Eulb Yvi” has been all the rage since Beyonce and Jay-Z‘s pink bundle of joy made her arrival into the world on Jan. 7.

The crackpot theories have been overwhelming. Whether or not you think it’s disrespectful to the proud parents and a two-day-old infant, there’s people out there who really and truly believe that the moniker Blue Ivy is proof positive of Jayonce’s membership in the much-rumored Illuminati. Ever stop for a minute to think that maybe it’s just a combo of Bey’s favorite color and plant?

However, a closer examination (provided by The Examiner) shoots down many of these theories that the baby’s name has nefarious origins and is therefore a hellion about to bring down the planet.

First, the idea that Blue Ivy backwards – Eulb Yvi — is Latin for the name of Lucifer’s female offspring is full of theoretical and factual holes. There is no proof that Lucifer even had a daughter. She’s not mentioned in the Bible. And there has been no proof that such a translation of those words exists.

Also, the idea that angels, fallen or otherwise, can even have s3x and reproduce, is a biblical hot topic. Lucifer is a fallen angel, but an angel nonetheless, so his reproductive capacity is in question and hotly debated among scholars of biblical texts.

However, other biblical academics feel that angels can reproduce, courtesy of a line in Genesis, Chapter 6. Some scholars of this text believe that fallen angels, like Lucifer, impregnated human women with an interspecies (of sorts) mutant that caused havoc on the earth, since they were monstrous giants that caused God to send the flood that is famous in the Noah’s Arc story.

Also, we tried to find the translation of Blue Ivy spelled backwards – AKA Eulb Yvi — and it doesn’t show up … Anywhere. We ran the words on several online Latin dictionaries and translators and no such results were returned.

So this theory that spread quickly and trended online seems to be like Swiss cheese — full of holes.

Perhaps conspiracy theorists and Illuminati watchers can find something better to do with their time? While we understand the idea that celebrities are fair game for gossip and chatter given their public profiles, a.ssociating someone’s newborn infant with Satan is hurtful stuff.

Eulb Yvi: Is Blue Ivy Baby Name Sparking False Illuminati Rumors?
3 peeps gave props to StreetDose justdoit718 (01-11-2012) , Ratty Tat Tat (01-10-2012) , hot topic  (01-10-2012)

top in section
19 viewing
 Image inside Sep 2 - The Day Has Finally Arrived: McDonald’s Set to Offer All-Day Breakfast.
28 comments
top in news/24hrs
top in section
28 viewing
 Image inside Suge would have never allowed this, look at ya boy Tyga!
43 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs

Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
jumpman2304 22 heat pts22 space
space
$12,642 | POWERFUL
regardless, it does make you think.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #3
JewsusChrist 195 heat pts195 space
space
$16,855 | POWERFUL
goddam ur such a f*ggot
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #4
TheMob 80 heat pts80 space
Infinite
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
These dumb conspiracy theorists don't stop fabricating bullsh*t.

If you need a fu*king translator use Google's fu*king translator.

Here

Or for all you lazy fu*ks here's a direct link from Latin to English

----------

Lucifer's Daughter in Latin is "Lucifer filia".

Edit : I need that props

Last edited by TheMob; 01-10-2012 at 11:43 PM..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #5
ClippersLost 135 heat pts135 space
The Minus Touch
space
$26,737 | POWERFUL
Are you kidding me with this blatantly false sh*t?

Why are people so obsessed with Jigga OMFG this sh*t is stupid man
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #6
majormedicalboI 2 heat pts space
space
$2,374 | 9730922
fu*k jay-z
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #7
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 13 heat pts13 space
space
$883 | 6519222
Blue stands for Jay-Z's Album Blueprint And IV Stands For Beyonce's Album 4.

Blue Ivy Carter = Blueprint IV

Simple.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #8
DiverseComplex 39 heat pts39 space
Toilet Water
space
$1,774 | POWERFUL
f*ggot
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
dahabi 83 heat pts83 space
WIZARDS
space
$10,067 | POWERFUL
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA said:
Blue stands for Jay-Z's Album Blueprint And IV Stands For Beyonce's Album 4.

Blue Ivy Carter = Blueprint IV

Simple.
I'd rather it meant lucifer backwards...instead of being named after your parents favorite cds...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #10
Retro 82 heat pts82 space
#NightCall
space
$20,564 | POWERFUL
No it doesn't & bleucrayonz debunked this already in another thread. Lemme go find it...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #11
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA 13 heat pts13 space
space
$883 | 6519222
dahabi said:
I'd rather it meant lucifer backwards...instead of being named after your parents favorite cds...
You are missing the bigger picture. The day after this was planned Bey wrapped up the packaging for the number "4" album.

This is a creation of a silence point Nunyaz would ever understand so stop reaching.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #12
Retro 82 heat pts82 space
#NightCall
space
$20,564 | POWERFUL
bleucrayonz said:
One popular myth spreading was that when you spell Ivy Blue backwards (which is the first problem, since her name is Blue Ivy), you get the Latin name of Lucifer's daughter, Eulb Yvi.

During my four years of Latin in high school, I learned that can't possibly be the correct translation. The English "Lucifer" comes from a combination of two Latin base words, "lucem ferre," which roughly translates to "bringer of light." "Daughter," in Latin, is "filia."

Thus, as you can tell, "Elub Yvi" is by no means any derivation of a Latin phrase. In fact, "elub" isn't even a Latin word, and "yvi" means to "go," only if you account that the "y" had, at some point in history, replaced the first "i" in the word.

So, there's one rumor debunked.

People are also tweeting that Blue is an acronym for "Born Living Under Evil." There have been several versions of what Ivy stands for, ranging from "Illuminati's Very Youngest" and "Illuminati's Victorious Youth."

While I can't speak for Jay-Z and Beyoncé on why they named their daughter that, I can't imagine how any logical person could a.ssume that the couple went through the trouble of coming up with a hidden meaning behind their child's name, especially when the rumors of the parents being in the Illuminati are a reach to begin with.

I think a more logical explanation for naming their child Blue Ivy is that they are following the status quo of celebrities wanting to see their children get beaten up on the playground in elementary school because of their horrible, loser name.

This unfounded Illuminati nonsense, based on nothing but inconsequential evidence, has gone on far too long. Any article or video about Jay-Z on the Internet is cluttered with Illuminati comments, which is likely the result of people blindly following urban legends without doing any research on the subject whatsoever.

Now, Beyoncé and Jay-Z's daughter is on her way to having her 99 problems to deal with, one of which is dealing with unfounded Illuminati rumors for most of her life.
/5char
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #13
Kun 9 heat pts space
space
$202 | 4760462
C'mon son... for real though you have to be dumb as fu*k to believe this.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #14
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28 space
S.L.A.B.-ed
space
$20,169 | POWERFUL
doesn't even look like latin..so many dumbo's in this world
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
dahabi 83 heat pts83 space
WIZARDS
space
$10,067 | POWERFUL
ADOUBLEF MOBSTA said:
You are missing the bigger picture. The day after this was planned Bey wrapped up the packaging for the number "4" album.

This is a creation of a silence point Nunyaz would ever understand so stop reaching.
Well I'm glad my parents named me what they did rather than after they're current work project at the time of conception
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #16
S0ap 19 heat pts19 space
NOLA • BR • H-TOWN
space
$2,366 | POWERFUL
dahabi said:
Well I'm glad my parents named me what they did rather than after they're current work project at the time of conception
imagine if regular people did this....you'll have kids named Toll Booth the 3rd or Register Ivy running around
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #17
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37 space
Where the Rainbow ends
space
$15,524 | POWERFUL
I tried to look for latin origins and there at least three pages full of media outlets.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #18
davon4204 12 heat pts12 space
space
$14,131 | POWERFUL
ATLien2g2 said:
I'm no bible reader or overly religious but i have never heard of Satan having a daughter!

Yeah Satan never had a daughter. And I'm not saying that her name doesn't mean anything crazy because it just might. Jay-Z and Beyonce into some crazy sh*t. They both done took that oath.

Heard she was prego before and used it for a blood sacrifice.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #19
Marvin Hagler  space
space
$8,043 | POWERFUL
Bluecifer Jay & B's daugh-terrrrrr... i hope u dont have ya fathers hairrrr
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
dlettern 4 heat pts space
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
Hip Hop fans get gayer by the minute

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Bought me a 2012 Matte Black Camaro (Pics)
64 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Aug 31 - Rise of the bizarre 'cannabis vomiting syndrome
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Hideo Kojima saying his goodbye to Metal Gear
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
9 viewing
NBA Stay Melo: Carmelo Anthony in the streets of Cuba.
28 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Ex-Couple sit down for an honest face-to-face talk 2 years after their ..
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Couple Hoes From The Game's Reality Show
60 comments
20 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Lets not get on the new school too much when Busta was lookin like this
176 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside From Compton to BedStuy Kendrick Lamar X Joey Badass
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time