Bloods And Pirus Are Not The Same...

Bloods And Pirus Are Not The Same...
 04-19-2007, 08:56 PMaway - #21
authenic 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,122 | 9766547
Originally Posted by Cezaroh
you all are funny as hell how u tell me when i got homies that roll with em ni##a from florida and atl thik they no what they talking bout.dont believe everything u here green when has pyru's been banging with a green rag.why most theser###rs claming our hoods when they live 1000 miles away
I concurr but people over history tend to take a symbol or something and change it to relate it to them
 04-19-2007, 09:04 PMaway - #22
CartelFamill 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,510 | 6315017
Originally Posted by Southern_Boi
ni##as represent uptown by wearin red. You didnt notice on the news alot of people was wearin red in some of the videos. Those people from uptown. I never asked why red, never really cared. Everybody got different ways of reppin where they from. Alot of ni##as was thinkin BG was blood because of that video he had like 3 red bandannas on, took me a minute to explain to those ignorant boys
What are you talkin' about ?....Cash Money got Video's with dem ni##as with Blue flags and Camo flags...ALL THEM ni##aS...From Fresh to BG TO JUVIE etc.....ni##a Wayne says BLOOD'S
 04-19-2007, 09:11 PMaway - #23
BobTheBuilder 

d 
space
$3,823 | 7678208
^^lil wayne is no where near gangsta baby maybe slim maybe they other brother doin life is a gangsta just because you grab a flag n claim it doesnt mean you live it and are it so if your not willing to die for it miht as well leave them at home n play ya position
 04-19-2007, 09:35 PMaway - #24
Southern_Boi 

d 
space
$2,760 | 12231105
Originally Posted by CartelFamill
What are you talkin' about ?....Cash Money got Video's with dem ni##as with Blue flags and Camo flags...ALL THEM ni##aS...From Fresh to BG TO JUVIE etc.....ni##a Wayne says BLOOD'S
and? what the #### that gotta do with them representing uptown by wearing red? aint no gangs down here, wear blue cam yellow whatever the #### you want in a video cause they can. I got this from family that lived in the NO you coming with #### you seen on tv. #### you
 04-19-2007, 11:59 PMaway - #25
CMar22 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,812 | 6714829
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by BIGBOYCAPRICE83
Bloods Wear Red

Pirus Wear Burgundy

Yes I Know Nobody Cares.......but ni##as on boxden Keep Puttin The Two In The Same Category........
You sure your from Cali??? Pirus are Bloods... Like Insane & 20's are Crip sets.
 04-20-2007, 12:08 AMaway - #26
Don Kaliko 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,667 | 6594462
dey r the same.
 04-20-2007, 12:26 AMaway - #27
Mike T 9 heat pts

d 
space
$7,226 | 18521273
Pirus used to be they original own gang completely and they used to wear blue, but when ckabs statin trippin Pirus alligined with Bloods, to became a blood sub-set. But over the years its molded into ones, theres still ni##as in Kali that rock burgandy rags.Piru=Pimpin in red uniform.

yall boys in here talkin like yall know what the #### yall talkin bout, ni##as call bloods piru because blood was originally piru. Last I heard they original color was green
Only tree top pirus rock green, there still some tree top ni##as round here
wayne is a blood believe it or not...But most of CMR arent though... They wear red because of the hot boy #### but wayne is affiliate... but really who cares
:thumbsdow In old CM videos i remember seeing Wayne & baby draped in blue rockin blue rags. I used to think its just a coincidence but i noticed the blue rags hanging from the left side.

Last edited by Mike T; 04-20-2007 at 12:33 AM..
 04-20-2007, 12:33 AMaway - #28
Fabolous310 

d 
space
$175 | 20268
Originally Posted by CMar22
You sure your from Cali??? Pirus are Bloods... Like Insane & 20's are Crip sets.
Piru's are not bloods... Some of them dont even say blood anymore they say ru.. and i dont understand y the east coast and the south trying to bang crip and blood the only states that should do that is Cali and Chicago.
 04-20-2007, 12:36 AMaway - #29
Dash420 5 heat pts

d 
space
$10,040 | POWERFUL
i thought piru and damu was names in swahili so the police wudntk no what they were talking about....[bloods] .....thats wat i hurd...i dunno and i dont care doe cuz im strapped regardless

Last edited by Dash420; 04-20-2007 at 12:38 AM..
 04-20-2007, 12:45 AMaway - #30
Mike T 9 heat pts

d 
space
$7,226 | 18521273
Originally Posted by Fabolous310
Piru's are not bloods... Some of them dont even say blood anymore they say ru.. and i dont understand y the east coast and the south trying to bang crip and blood the only states that should do that is Cali and Chicago.
Thats like sayin rap should only be in the Bronx. Face it the #### spread and will come full circle back to the 80 again. I know Dallas is a majority blood metrplex but the crips mexican bang they #### hard and dont give a #### about #### but lettin u know they what they rep. I aint set trippin no more like I used to. After my homie was shot in the head by some crabs. I was bustin,f!ghtin any mother####a on some crip #### or said anything that i didnt like. Funny thing is i got a crip family, but i grew up in a blood hood. But i never trip on kinfolk de@th b4 dishonor
i thought piru and damu was names in swahili so the police wudntk no what they were talking about....[bloods] .....thats wat i hurd...i dunno and i dont care doe cuz im strapped regardless
Damu means blood in swhalili

Last edited by Mike T; 04-20-2007 at 12:47 AM..
 04-20-2007, 12:48 AMaway - #31
newfnshow715 

d 
space
$2,996 | 5779966
Originally Posted by Southern_Boi
yall boys in here talkin like yall know what the #### yall talkin bout, ni##as call bloods piru because blood was originally piru. Last I heard they original color was green, I dont know where ni##a burgundy come from
COSIGN ^ only ni##as that wear burgundy is ni##as that Odin it and wanna flag every tone of red so they rock burgundy to match or whatever. But like dude said, its history bloods was originally piru formed with lauders hustlers and the brims on piru street and the blood gang was formed and they decided to start flaggin red in unity.
 04-20-2007, 12:52 AMaway - #32
PHANTOM TWIN 

d 
space
$770 | 1456165
when I stayed in oceanside, this blood set that I used to kick it with sometimes from san diego referred to themselves as pirus sometimes and sometimes they referred to themselves as bloods. Its the same.

Oh yeah, just because you see a nicca with a bandana on in a video don't mean that he trying to be gang affiliated. You azz-clowns love digging for shyt.
 04-20-2007, 12:55 AMaway - #33
Mike T 9 heat pts

d 
space
$7,226 | 18521273
^^Its not that bro, Wayne constantly makes blood references in his music. In "go dj video" red rag and throwin up the b, on suffix "red rags up where my b's at" on carter II theres a few, on I cant feel my face he makes some. Now on Drought III he actually has a bllod shout out track an sayin shuwop(blood call) all over the mixtape And now he's really pushin the ####..like he's look for acceptance.
 04-20-2007, 12:55 AMaway - #34
newfnshow715 

d 
space
$2,996 | 5779966
Originally Posted by PHANTOM TWIN
when I stayed in oceanside, this blood set that I used to kick it with sometimes from san diego referred to themselves as pirus sometimes and sometimes they referred to themselves as bloods. Its the same.

Oh yeah, just because you see a nicca with a bandana on in a video don't mean that he trying to be gang affiliated. You azz-clowns love digging for shyt.
answered this already in detail
 04-20-2007, 01:17 AMaway - #35
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 

d 
space
$3,608 | 2123535
Piru's are not bloods... Some of them dont even say blood anymore they say ru.. and i dont understand y the east coast and the south trying to bang crip and blood the only states that should do that is Cali and Chicago
this ni##a right here and fresh whyte know what the #### they talkin bout..........pirus are not bloods.......if yall dont wanna belive it dont........but its true

Last edited by BIGBOYCAPRICE83; 04-20-2007 at 01:33 AM..
 04-20-2007, 01:20 AMaway - #36
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 

d 
space
$3,608 | 2123535

Last edited by BIGBOYCAPRICE83; 04-20-2007 at 01:34 AM..
 04-20-2007, 03:17 AMaway - #37
Thirdeye 

d 
space
$2,122 | 3176855
piru and blood are different,but not really.I don't know how to explain.Some blood sets have Piru in they name and some Pirus refer to themselfs as bloods and some don't.They still are heavily tied with the bloods but technically they are a gang of they own
 04-20-2007, 04:49 PMaway - #38
Fresh Whyte|B 644 heat pts644

d 
space
$37,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Adwerdz
thought piru was a a name of a street in cali
so the dudes was calling themselves piru bloods

seen it on a documentary

so u all are wrong
Piru Are Bloods But They Dont Fall Into The Family As Bloods That Much.

Like Hoover Crips Dont Really Go By Crips But They Under The Family Of Crips.

There A Different Way On How Gangs Put Themselves Out There and If Your A Piru,You Know Your Not A Blood....YOUR A ####IN PIRU!! Theres No Need Even Speak Up "I'm Blood" Once You Say Piru Which Means Blood In African Language,I Think.
 04-20-2007, 04:53 PMaway - #39
Fresh Whyte|B 644 heat pts644

d 
space
$37,973 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike T
Damu means blood in swhalili
Naaaa It's Piru....

Damu Is In Samon...
 04-20-2007, 05:12 PMaway - #40
Blazze One 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,085 | 5549294
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
Piru Are Bloods But They Dont Fall Into The Family As Bloods That Much.

Like Hoover Crips Dont Really Go By Crips But They Under The Family Of Crips.

There A Different Way On How Gangs Put Themselves Out There and If Your A Piru,You Know Your Not A Blood....YOUR A ####IN PIRU!! Theres No Need Even Speak Up "I'm Blood" Once You Say Piru Which Means Blood In African Language,I Think.
Basically. I aint tryna #### on no other cities, but if u aint from LA u wont get it.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ bottled water contains added chemicals and..
68 comments
Image inside  Beautiful Mixed MaMi Miss Kara Kara
60 comments
Video inside  Rainbow Six: Siege MP Gameplay Video
60 comments
 Image(s) inside Why Mase Have That Fu-ked Up Hat On His Album Cover
New reply 27 seconds ago - 106 comments - by KING JAYY
 Image(s) inside What's Your Favorite Drink From The Freestyle Coca Col...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 105 comments - by EscoNore
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 39 seconds ago - 287 comments - by Squadd
  Fab Tucced His Chain In Detroit Fuccin Wit Vezzo And T...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 141 comments - by SavageMitten
  Jul 26 - I’ve Worked At Mcdonald’s For 10 Years And St...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 318 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 OT Could An Assembled Group Of Bxsc Posters Beat The Best...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 71 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Video inside Batman V Superman Comic-con Trailer
New reply 10 minutes ago - 117 comments - by SM
 NBA Lebron James Going Back To Number 23
New reply 15 minutes ago - 185 comments - by MGz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.