Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Big Meech Breaks His Silence

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
181 viewing
 NFL Ryan Clark calls Trent Richardson worst RB ever, breaks down why he was ne..
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
173 viewing
NFL Video Footage of Trent Richardson Leaving Raiders Camp After Being Cut
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
99 viewing
 Image inside CHRIS BROWN MY BABY MAMA'S GOT TERRIBLE JUDGMENT In Boyfriends
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 Lupe Fiasco Needs Fans’ Help to Destroy His Album
103 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Big Meech Breaks His Silence
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #41
portis187 25 heat pts25 space
Silky Johnson
space
$5,972 | POWERFUL
the white big meech?

[pic - click to view]

Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #42
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28 space
S.L.A.B.-ed
space
$20,169 | POWERFUL
s7venwords said:
Dope contribution, now I know who Gotti was talkin' about.

[video - click to view]

talks all about g train and LMG. interesting episode.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #43
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727 space
First 9 Representative
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
portis187 said:
the white big meech?

[pic - click to view]

Needs more weight in face, other than that yeah.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #44
"SS" 8 heat pts space
BIG SNOOP DOGG
space
$8,557 | POWERFUL
Lavares said:

[pic - click to view]

THIS GUY SOUNDS LIKE A SNITCH TO ME BUT ..... I DONT KNOW THAT MAN

Craig Petties, the Memphis drug trafficker accused of working as a high-level broker for a Mexican cartel, pleaded guilty to four murders, kidnapping and conspiracy in December 2009, the U.S. Attorney's Office revealed Tuesday.

The office kept the guilty pleas secret for about 14 months until U.S. Dist. Judge Samuel Mays Jr. ordered the records opened Tuesday. U.S. Attorney's Office spokesman Walter Gunn wouldn't say why the documents had been secret.

Petties pleaded guilty to 19 counts listed in a 2009 indictment, including charges of money laundering and transporting well over a ton of cocaine and marijuana, in addition to murder and conspiracy.

Seven of the counts carry mandatory life sentences, and five others carry potential life sentences.

In the most recent indictment of Petties, prosecutors listed special circumstances that might merit the death penalty.

Petties will be sentenced April 1. He had previously pleaded guilty to having a homemade cutting weapon while in custody.

An indictment had accused Petties and others of k!lling six rivals, but a news release about the plea deal mentions only four victims.

One of the victims identified is Marcus Turner, whom prosecutors say was kidnapped on Petties' orders, shot dead and left nekkid in a ditch in Olive Branch in September 2006.

The victim's mother, Lucy Turner of West Memphis, said Tuesday that officials called her to a meeting in the federal building on Valentine's Day to tell her about Petties' guilty plea.

She said they told her Petties would receive life in prison without parole.

"I told them I'm very pleased," the 60-year-old said. "I can't ask for more."

Former federal prosecutor Tommy Parker emphasized that he's not familiar with the Petties case, but said it's very common for suspects in drug conspiracy cases to help law enforcement in exchange for lighter sentences.

He also said it's not unusual for the government to keep guilty pleas secret.

In a drug conspiracy case, for instance, the government might ask the court to seal records so that co-conspirators who are still dealing drugs don't know that the defendant is helping the government, he said.

"Plus, in a guilty plea it's not unusual to mention names," he said. "And so the transcript of that hearing would be sealed so that the people whose names are mentioned are not exposed. And it also could be the defendant, him or herself, who could be at risk."

There's also a potential risk to the defendant's family members, he said.

Mexico's former attorney general has accused Petties of working as a wholesaler for that country's Beltran Leyva drug organization, which has been linked to brutal slayings of its rivals and their family members.

Mexican Marines k!lled one of the group's leaders, Arturo Beltran Leyva, in a Dec. 17, 2009, shootout. A Marine named Melquisedet Angulo Cordova also died in the gunf!ght and was buried with honors. Days later, a.ssassins broke into a house and k!lled the Marine's mother, his aunt, a sister and a brother.

In the days leading up to the raid, the U.S. Embassy had given Mexican authorities information on Arturo Beltran Leyva's location, The New York Times reported.

Since then, the Beltran Leyva organization has faced inf!ghting and more arrests.

Now 34, Petties grew up in the Riverview neighborhood and dropped out of high school. His early criminal record includes convictions for boxcar burglary and drug violations.

In April 2001, he and several others were caught in a Memphis house with about 600 pounds of marijuana. At some point thereafter, he fled to Mexico, where authorities say he used cell phones to run his drug organization.

Mexican authorities caught him in the city of Queretaro in January 2008 and deported him to the U.S.

Some see him as a larger-than-life figure: Local rapper Yo Gotti even mentioned Petties several times in a song released last year.
yea gotti did mention him in his freestyle but what not many people outside of Memphis knows is that Craig pettis is d.j. Paul of three six Mafias biological brother. Paul wasn't really a street n*gga but pettis financed a lot of the early sh*t
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #45
First 9 Representative
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
"SS" said:
yea gotti did mention him in his freestyle but what not many people outside of Memphis knows is that Craig pettis is d.j. Paul of three six Mafias biological brother. Paul wasn't really a street n*gga but pettis financed a lot of the early sh*t
Are you sure ? Project Pat is Juicy's brother and has the same last name as Juicy which is Houston.

Edit: My bad read it wrong.

Last edited by s7venwords; 10-10-2011 at 09:40 AM..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #46
Lavares 19 heat pts19 space
fu*kYOURFEELINGSbi*ch!!!!
space
$10,337 | POWERFUL
"SS" said:
I heard something like that....
I got family in Memphis
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #47
"SS" 8 heat pts space
BIG SNOOP DOGG
space
$8,557 | POWERFUL
s7venwords said:
Are you sure ? Project Pat is Juicy's brother and has the same last name as Juicy which is Houston.
positive lord infamous is also Paul's brother and has a different last name his dad got like 20 kids
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #48
First 9 Representative
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
"SS" said:
positive lord infamous is also Paul's brother and has a different last name his dad got like 20 kids
My bad, I misread the post.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #49
Deion 1 heat pts space
U MuSt ACQUIT!!
space
$2,152 | 9556559
ATLien2g2 said:
Please tell me your not that damn dumb that u woud believe that is real money. Come on preacher man
Exactly because I saw Parlae broke a.ss at Central Station in a busted a.ss 03 Impala with a ugly bi*ch waiting in the regular n*gga line. I don't know why n*ggas have to flex.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #50
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101 space
KB24.RS25
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #51
SyDuck 7 heat pts space
Faggidabowdit
space
$2,090 | 8177830
Big Meech just dropped some knowledge and BX still coonin.

Big Meech pretty much said that rappers and all the bi*ch a.ss fools today got it backwards. And you guys still posting bi*ch a.ss Rick Ross lyrics.

I'll sum it up...

Time = Money
Don't spend more than 20% of what you're earning
Stop simpin over bi*ches

Stack papes

Last edited by SyDuck; 10-10-2011 at 11:13 AM..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #52
nytemare18769  space
space
$37 | 2925069
skillahmang said:
i think im a big screech, zach morris.
AC Slater, Belding's lookin for us. One nation, at the Max
You know Lisa Turtle stay countin stacks
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #53
ChickzNKickz 94 heat pts94 space
Hip Hop's Savior
space
$8,626 | POWERFUL
Agentzer0oo0 said:
Sounds fishy to me....What was the catch?
Meech always said him and his brother ran two different crews... He had his BMF crew and his brother ran with his own crew... He always said out of the 50 or so people indicted, only 3 (including himself) were actual BMF members...

His brothers girlfriend told him (Meech) that the Feds initially offered his brother 15-20 years and they'll let everyone else go.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #54
cheguevara 47 heat pts47 space
Officer Che
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
EscoNore said:
I think I'm Big Meech
Young Buck said:
Larry Hoover
Smooth Brother said:
Whipping work...
Mr MetroATL said:
Hallelujah
TheMob said:
One Nation, Under God
4cornerspt.2 said:
One nation under god
Young Buck said:
real n*ggas getting money from the fu*king start.
Player 1 said:
try again

I think I'm Big Meech

Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #55
nupe1911  space
space
$731 | 1342122
614FACE said:
poppa bear, whipping porrage
Meech and his brother fell out a few years back. They weren't on good terms. Still, they are the realest n*ggas to ever do it. The Chambers brothers give them a run for there money though.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #56
nupe1911  space
space
$731 | 1342122
Also Meech and T's story will make for one helluva movie 20 yrs from now. I hope he writes and book and screenplay before he kicks the bucket.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #57
RedLight 7 heat pts space
space
$5,220 | POWERFUL
i wouldn't mind seeing hollywood make a movie out of it... they would go down with scarface, american gangster, godfather.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #58
Alton85  space
space
$235 | 885015
ChickzNKickz said:
Meech and the whole crew could of been free if his brother would of took the 15-20yrs they initially offered him...
He said that in the interview?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #59
DCballer40  space
space
$2,539 | 7138881
ChickzNKickz said:
Meech always said him and his brother ran two different crews... He had his BMF crew and his brother ran with his own crew... He always said out of the 50 or so people indicted, only 3 (including himself) were actual BMF members...

His brothers girlfriend told him (Meech) that the Feds initially offered his brother 15-20 years and they'll let everyone else go.
Ducktales....Meech and his brother were both charged with running a "continuing criminal enterprise." Feds are not going to build a case spend millions in dollars in funding and man power nationwide to lock up 1 person for 15-20 years and let others go. C.C.E is the DEA's version of R.I.C.O. Feds will take however long it takes building a case to lock up the Top Dogs and crush the criminal structure entirely.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #60
First 9 Representative
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
RedLight said:
i wouldn't mind seeing hollywood make a movie out of it... they would go down with scarface, american gangster, godfather.
Who do you have playing Meech ?

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
57 viewing
Video inside 10 Mysterious Archaeological Discoveries No One Can Explain
84 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
49 viewing
BOX Hell 2 the Naw Mayweather Bodyguard gets dropped.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Guess it's safe to say Tyga been stimulating Kylie
101 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Video inside 5 Places With No Laws
37 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside The Weeknd dislikes Miley Cyrus :dead:
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Rick Ross Admits That Meek Mill Lost To Drake On "Foreclosures"
221 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
NBA Shaq Podcast w/ Kobe "We got into fistfights, Kobe was never afraid to fig..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Aug 31 - Walmart cuts workers hours after pay raise - GOT EM!
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time