$5,163 | POWERFUL
the white big meech?

10-10-2011, 09:35 AMaway - #43
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$19,756 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by s7venwords
Dope contribution, now I know who Gotti was talkin' about.

talks all about g train and LMG. interesting episode.
 10-10-2011, 09:36 AMaway - #44
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by portis187
the white big meech?

Needs more weight in face, other than that yeah.
 10-10-2011, 09:37 AMaway - #45
"SS" 7 heat pts

d 
space
$8,420 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Lavares

THIS GUY SOUNDS LIKE A SNITCH TO ME BUT ..... I DONT KNOW THAT MAN

Craig Petties, the Memphis drug trafficker accused of working as a high-level broker for a Mexican cartel, pleaded guilty to four murd3rs, kidnapping and conspiracy in December 2009, the U.S. Attorney's Office revealed Tuesday.

The office kept the guilty pleas secret for about 14 months until U.S. Dist. Judge Samuel Mays Jr. ordered the records opened Tuesday. U.S. Attorney's Office spokesman Walter Gunn wouldn't say why the documents had been secret.

Petties pleaded guilty to 19 counts listed in a 2009 indictment, including charges of money laundering and transporting well over a ton of cocaine and marijuana, in addition to murd3r and conspiracy.

Seven of the counts carry mandatory life sentences, and five others carry potential life sentences.

In the most recent indictment of Petties, prosecutors listed special circumstances that might merit the de@th penalty.

Petties will be sentenced April 1. He had previously pleaded guilty to having a homemade cutting weapon while in custody.

An indictment had accused Petties and others of k!lling six rivals, but a news release about the plea deal mentions only four victims.

One of the victims identified is Marcus Turner, whom prosecutors say was kidnapped on Petties' orders, shot dead and left nak3d in a ditch in Olive Branch in September 2006.

The victim's mother, Lucy Turner of West Memphis, said Tuesday that officials called her to a meeting in the federal building on Valentine's Day to tell her about Petties' guilty plea.

She said they told her Petties would receive life in prison without parole.

"I told them I'm very pleased," the 60-year-old said. "I can't ask for more."

Former federal prosecutor Tommy Parker emphasized that he's not familiar with the Petties case, but said it's very common for suspects in drug conspiracy cases to help law enforcement in exchange for lighter sentences.

He also said it's not unusual for the government to keep guilty pleas secret.

In a drug conspiracy case, for instance, the government might ask the court to seal records so that co-conspirators who are still dealing drugs don't know that the defendant is helping the government, he said.

"Plus, in a guilty plea it's not unusual to mention names," he said. "And so the transcript of that hearing would be sealed so that the people whose names are mentioned are not exposed. And it also could be the defendant, him or herself, who could be at risk."

There's also a potential risk to the defendant's family members, he said.

Mexico's former attorney general has accused Petties of working as a wholesaler for that country's Beltran Leyva drug organization, which has been linked to brutal slayings of its rivals and their family members.

Mexican Marines k!lled one of the group's leaders, Arturo Beltran Leyva, in a Dec. 17, 2009, shootout. A Marine named Melquisedet Angulo Cordova also died in the gunf!ght and was buried with honors. Days later, a$sassins broke into a house and k!lled the Marine's mother, his aunt, a sister and a brother.

In the days leading up to the raid, the U.S. Embassy had given Mexican authorities information on Arturo Beltran Leyva's location, The New York Times reported.

Since then, the Beltran Leyva organization has faced inf!ghting and more arrests.

Now 34, Petties grew up in the Riverview neighborhood and dropped out of high school. His early criminal record includes convictions for boxcar burglary and drug violations.

In April 2001, he and several others were caught in a Memphis house with about 600 pounds of marijuana. At some point thereafter, he fled to Mexico, where authorities say he used cell phones to run his drug organization.

Mexican authorities caught him in the city of Queretaro in January 2008 and deported him to the U.S.

Some see him as a larger-than-life figure: Local rapper Yo Gotti even mentioned Petties several times in a song released last year.
yea gotti did mention him in his freestyle but what not many people outside of Memphis knows is that Craig pettis is d.j. Paul of three six Mafias biological brother. Paul wasn't really a street ni##a but pettis financed a lot of the early ####
 10-10-2011, 09:47 AMaway - #46

d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by "SS"
yea gotti did mention him in his freestyle but what not many people outside of Memphis knows is that Craig pettis is d.j. Paul of three six Mafias biological brother. Paul wasn't really a street ni##a but pettis financed a lot of the early ####
Are you sure ? Project Pat is Juicy's brother and has the same last name as Juicy which is Houston.

Edit: My bad read it wrong.

Last edited by s7venwords; 10-10-2011 at 10:40 AM..
 10-10-2011, 10:02 AMaway - #47
Lavares 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$10,083 | POWERFUL
I heard something like that....
I got family in Memphis
 10-10-2011, 10:10 AMaway - #48
"SS" 7 heat pts

d 
space
$8,420 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by s7venwords
Are you sure ? Project Pat is Juicy's brother and has the same last name as Juicy which is Houston.
positive lord infamous is also Paul's brother and has a different last name his dad got like 20 kids
 10-10-2011, 10:41 AMaway - #49

d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
positive lord infamous is also Paul's brother and has a different last name his dad got like 20 kids
My bad, I misread the post.
 10-10-2011, 11:20 AMaway - #50
Deion 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,142 | 9556558
Originally Posted by ATLien2g2
Please tell me your not that damn dumb that u woud believe that is real money. Come on preacher man
Exactly because I saw Parlae broke a$s at Central Station in a busted a$s 03 Impala with a ugly #### waiting in the regular ni##a line. I don't know why ni##as have to flex.
 10-10-2011, 11:30 AMaway - #51
LakeHawks 101 heat pts101

d 
space
$12,992 | POWERFUL

10-10-2011, 12:09 PMaway - #52
SyDuck 7 heat pts

d 
space
$1,976 | 7794290
Big Meech just dropped some knowledge and BX still coonin.

Big Meech pretty much said that rappers and all the #### a$s fools today got it backwards. And you guys still posting #### a$s Rick Ross lyrics.

I'll sum it up...

Time = Money
Don't spend more than 20% of what you're earning
Stop simpin over ####es

Stack papes

Last edited by SyDuck; 10-10-2011 at 12:13 PM..
 10-10-2011, 12:14 PMaway - #53
nytemare18769 

d 
space
$37 | 2925069
Originally Posted by skillahmang
i think im a big screech, zach morris.
AC Slater, Belding's lookin for us. One nation, at the Max
You know Lisa Turtle stay countin stacks
 10-10-2011, 12:25 PMonline - #54
ChickzNKickz 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$7,864 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Agentzer0oo0
Sounds fishy to me....What was the catch?
Meech always said him and his brother ran two different crews... He had his BMF crew and his brother ran with his own crew... He always said out of the 50 or so people indicted, only 3 (including himself) were actual BMF members...

His brothers girlfriend told him (Meech) that the Feds initially offered his brother 15-20 years and they'll let everyone else go.
 10-10-2011, 12:42 PMaway - #55
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by EscoNore
I think I'm Big Meech
Originally Posted by Young Buck
Larry Hoover
Originally Posted by Smooth Brother
Whipping work...
Originally Posted by Mr MetroATL
Hallelujah
Originally Posted by TheMob
One Nation, Under God
Originally Posted by 4cornerspt.2
One nation under god
Originally Posted by Young Buck
real ni##as getting money from the ####ing start.
Originally Posted by Player 1
try again

I think I'm Big Meech

10-10-2011, 12:53 PMaway - #56
nupe1911 

d 
space
$649 | 1236993
Originally Posted by 614FACE
poppa bear, whipping porrage
Meech and his brother fell out a few years back. They weren't on good terms. Still, they are the realest ni##as to ever do it. The Chambers brothers give them a run for there money though.
 10-10-2011, 01:02 PMaway - #57
nupe1911 

d 
space
$649 | 1236993
Also Meech and T's story will make for one helluva movie 20 yrs from now. I hope he writes and book and screenplay before he kicks the bucket.
 10-10-2011, 01:11 PMaway - #58
RedLight 6 heat pts

d 
space
$4,279 | POWERFUL
i wouldn't mind seeing hollywood make a movie out of it... they would go down with scarface, american gangster, godfather.
 10-10-2011, 01:19 PMaway - #59
Alton85 

d 
space
$229 | 885015
Originally Posted by ChickzNKickz
Meech and the whole crew could of been free if his brother would of took the 15-20yrs they initially offered him...
He said that in the interview?
 10-10-2011, 01:43 PMaway - #60
DCballer40 

d 
space
$2,484 | 7138879
Originally Posted by ChickzNKickz
Meech always said him and his brother ran two different crews... He had his BMF crew and his brother ran with his own crew... He always said out of the 50 or so people indicted, only 3 (including himself) were actual BMF members...

His brothers girlfriend told him (Meech) that the Feds initially offered his brother 15-20 years and they'll let everyone else go.
Ducktales....Meech and his brother were both charged with running a "continuing criminal enterprise." Feds are not going to build a case spend millions in dollars in funding and man power nationwide to lock up 1 person for 15-20 years and let others go. C.C.E is the DEA's version of R.I.C.O. Feds will take however long it takes building a case to lock up the Top Dogs and crush the criminal structure entirely.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 22 - Cleveland police shoot 12-year-old boy holdi..
72 comments
NBA Raptors & Dray improve to NBA best 11-2, beat Cavs as Le..
67 comments
NFL SNF: Dallas Cowboys (7-3) @ New York Football Giants (3-..
834 comments
 Video inside Nov 22 - Agree Or Disagree? Police Chief Went In On Af...
New reply 1 minute ago - 123 comments - by slee
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 132 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Old Ass Paul Pierce Still Getting These Young Hoes Coo...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 58 comments - by refuze
 NCAAF Nfl Head Of Officiating Says Jameis Winston Should Hav...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 122 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside Simple Ideas But Totally Genius
New reply 22 minutes ago - 53 comments - by thetfd
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - How Many Homeless People Will Freeze To Death...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 69 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NFL Rgiii's Family's Access To Team Facility Has Been Revo...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 116 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside List Of Upcoming Tapes To Look Out For!
New reply 39 minutes ago - 67 comments - by SlimDunkin

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.