This is BX @ Boxden.com

Big Ghost Presents...The Dedication 4 Review

topic by munie - 09-18-2012, 03:45 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

BIG GHOST CHRONICLES: Big Ghost Presents...The Dedication 4 Review

Ayo whattup. You back in the presence of the grand imperial Cocaine Biceps aka the Muhammad Ali of this blog #### aka the Leonardo Da Vinci of this blog #### aka the mutha####in Dalai Lama of this blog #### namsayin. And yo...I aint got no problems wit none of yall other rap blog ni##as but I WILL #### ya whole #### up if it comes down to it nahmean. Jus based offa principle n ####. Like I told yall before...yall aint got enough beans in ya maracas to rumba wit the god. But lemme get into the #### I came here to do... By now yall short attention span havin a$s ni##as probably got a chance to listen to that Dedication 4 joint by that rodeo clown Weezy. Listen b... I was a fan of this gremlin faced mutha####a at one time too. But it comes a point when ni##as jus get caught up in they own hype n stop tryin. ni##as lose they hunger n jus be throwin they #### in cruise control n think they gon be stittin on top of the world no matter how corny they #### get. ni##as try to milk a cow that aint grazin in the meadows n ####. You aint respectin the art it aint gon respect you. I aint gon give this #### no track by track breakdown tho cuz that #### crazy unnecessary b. Imma save yall a lot of wonderin n tell you right now...this #### is trash b. So heres how this #### go...

Aight so...son dont start rhymin til 39 seconds into this mutha####in ...by 56 seconds in that ni##a Tunechi already nutted on a broads face, licked it off n ate her from the back. I aint bull####tin or tryin to be funny or none of that...thats what the ni##a spit right out the gate b. I guarantee you this dude got STDs they aint even discovered yet b.. n@sty a$s mutha####a out there jus smashin these hoes wit his GSD (Garbage di#k Syndrome) infested self...no condom on...jus cookin up a STD jambalaya wit these hoes. Then he got those same C4 struggle bars back up on this mutha####a talmbout "I be ballin on these ni##as...Sports Illustrated"...

How this the same dude who rhymed on Carter 2 n Dedication 2 or Drought 3 son?? Whoever penned them ####s need to come back n help this mutha####a out. Im sayin this #### is like a collection of all the worst punchlines known to man. #### makes J Coles worst bars sound like some #### Black Thought wrote. "I make that #### come til she come to a conclusion..." Cmon Dwayne... Big L rollin in his grave talmbout "But ni##as shot ME???" How bout... "Im ill as an illusion...got Bs like a student" Man...####. outta. here. b. You cant be serious bruh. Or how bout..."She cant wait to take her drawers off like braces"... Im sayin yo.... is you even tryin Dwayne? Like when you play that #### back on ya bedazzled headphones...is you hearin what Im hearin son? N Im only on track 2 b! The #### is wrong wit you son? "Got two ####es off Twitter...Tweedle Dee n Tweedle Dum"??? Son need to get 10,000% the #### outta here wit this #### bruh....."She say Wayne on me Wayne on me cuz yo a$s be drizzlin"??? ...I give up bruh. And who this Lil Mouse ni##a? What a$s did this little ni##a crawl outta n how many more of these little mutha####as do Dwayne got in his stash b? How he breedin so many these little no talent a$s havin garbage can dwellin mutha####as. I jus wanna stomp that mutha####a out like a 3 legged roach before he grow up to get face tats n carry on this ni##as legacy b.

As yall probably expected... Nicki had to come wit that "contoversial" #### talmbout...she "Republican votin for Mitt Romney"

Of course this turned into some "I was jus speakin as a character" #### a couple days later after her publicist heard the ####. Nothin against Nicki ol wack a$s...but she need to chill wit all the gimmicks...that #### aint cute. These YMCMB mutha####as got more novelties than talent. Straight up...

Then Young Eeyore hisself aka Drake-Lite aka Diggy Simmon's arch-nemesis Jermaine Cole comes n blesses us wit his Mazda bars. I dont got nothin against son but he a mayo sandwich b. Like technically he a sandwich...but its a whole lotta #### missin from that. I forgot sons entire verse WHILE I was listenin to this #### b. Jus...naw....

Anyways I aint gon keep talkin bout this joint...Imma jus give yall that final rating for this ########. Summa the beats is dope...obviously. But thats cuz its a mixtape n son got other ni##as hottest beats all over this ####. N then he drops his lyrical turds all over em n disrespects ya intelligence. #### this #### b...its way too many rhymes bout eatin a$s n box on this mutha####a too. Have some composure Dwayne...damn. When it aint that its a whole nother problem wit the level of burnin diapers on this #### yo. How Gudda Gudda murd3r you on ya own mixtape #### b? How the #### you gettin bodied by Gudda Gudda b? Like he spittin more tolerable #### than you on this mutha####a son. Anyways yo...Wayne been suckin on the di#k of limited talent for a hot minute now b. Its time somebody reintroduced him to that lean...we need that pre-Carter 3 ni##a who use to slaughter these beats without soundin like a straight di#khead. This #### tho...naw.. I dont #### wittit like that. I rather knock some Cyhi mixtapes bruh. Reasonable Doubt track 8 tho...
Aight peace.

1.5 Zeus slaps outta 5

Anyways heres some lost Dedication 4 bars for yall...

Nigguhs say Im so sick I need a dawktuh.. but Im Dawktuh Cawwr
#### arrrround n turn meh to a mawnstuh nigguh...thats mawnstuhs bawl

Cash Money... muhh####uh...Young Monehh is a ent-uh-prise
Tunechi is 'dat nigguh'..yehh.............call that #### ident-uh-fy

Yo #### pussay talkin ta meh......call that #### a con-v#ginahhh
I scoop huh up...eat it from the back...touchdown...forty-ninuhhhs

I beat tha pussay...MMA...Im goin in...penuhh-trate
I shed bluhhd for all my ni##as yehh...call that #### menuhh-strate

I be goin wild...wil-duhness...if that #### cheatin...I k!ll duh ####
I spill duh blood...chomp the pussay...make it sneeze......illnesses

Said Im uh dawg...so I ate the cat...beat the pussay...take a nap
Drizzy told me that my di#k so big I should make these ####es hafta pay fuh that..

Rest in peace to Martin Lutherrr...I beat the pussay.....call that abuser
Eat the #### up...thats a cougar...kill the pussay...Freddy Krueger

I do the right thing...call me Mookie...I got that crack nigguh....call me Pookie
####tin on hoes...call me poopie....#### Im uh dawg...call me Snoopy

####es say my temper scary...but then Im coo...temper-ary
Killin um nigguhs...cremate um... some get buried....SOMEatary

Hyeahhh...dem nigguhs is bastuhhds
You can call meh lame...thats jus male spelled backwuhds

ni##as betta chill........fore dey meet dey doom
So why 'you tense still?'......fork n spoooooon....TUNECHI

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

64 comments for "Big Ghost Presents...The Dedication 4 Review"

09-18-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #2
eightytyson06 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$10,753 | POWERFUL
reading now should be jokes......get yo hot topic now great sir
 09-18-2012, 03:51 PMaway - #3
Norcal 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$10,307 | POWERFUL
Damn he just went in on Wayne
 09-18-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #4
Sin Loc 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$1,783 | POWERFUL
aint this ni##a ghostface kid a ####?
 09-18-2012, 03:56 PMaway - #5
Norcal 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$10,307 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sin Loc
You dude's needs to pay attention. This isn't Ghostface the rapper
 09-18-2012, 03:56 PMonline - #6
AC_89 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$18,786 | POWERFUL
 09-18-2012, 04:05 PMaway - #7
coolbeans 65 heat pts65

d 
space
$11,193 | POWERFUL
this #### is hilarious
 09-18-2012, 04:13 PMonline - #8
Bama Boy 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$49,759 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sin Loc
No matter how many times it gets said, every single time Big Ghost does a review another moron comes out thinking its actually Ghostface k!llah. For the 100,000th time this isnt actually Ghostface k!llah.

Dude murd3red Lil Wayne tho at those "lost" bars lmao
 09-18-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #9
justinjones 243 heat pts243

d 
space
$42,826 | POWERFUL
And who this Lil Mouse ni##a? What a$s did this little ni##a crawl outta n how many more of these little mutha####as do Dwayne got in his stash b? How he breedin so many these little no talent a$s havin garbage can dwellin mutha####as. I jus wanna stomp that mutha####a out like a 3 legged roach before he grow up to get face tats n carry on this ni##as legacy b.
 09-18-2012, 04:57 PMaway - #10
Lamrock 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,070 | 6910944
Haha what he is saying is true, the whole thing straight jokes
 09-18-2012, 05:07 PMonline - #11
Akira Son Bio 81 heat pts81

d 
space
$25,892 | POWERFUL
LMFAO, Ghost at it again. Glad I didn't waste my time with this bull####
 09-18-2012, 05:12 PMaway - #12
Kool Aid 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,219 | 10354597
Diggy Simmon's arch-nemesis
 09-18-2012, 05:28 PMaway - #13
Str8 outta Cuse 4 heat pts

d 
space
$5,166 | 14448878
I just listened to the Green Ranger song with J Cole and I just realized wayne said he doesn't even like that beat. Go figure that the one beat he doesn't #### with is the beat from NY when NY was on top.
 09-18-2012, 06:44 PMaway - #14
SwizZy 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$2,257 | POWERFUL
ghostfase a fool
 09-18-2012, 08:08 PMaway - #15
Mavs In 4 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$6,272 | POWERFUL
"You can call meh lame...thats jus male spelled backwuhds"

09-18-2012, 10:05 PMaway - #16
Verse 59 heat pts59

d 
space
$13,542 | POWERFUL
I'm sayin this #### is like a collection of all the worst punchlines known to man. #### makes J Coles worst bars sound like some #### Black Thought wrote. "I make that #### come til she come to a conclusion..." Cmon Dwayne... Big L rollin in his grave talmbout "But ni##as shot ME???"
x 100,000,000

Last edited by Verse; 09-18-2012 at 10:15 PM..
 09-18-2012, 11:20 PMaway - #17
Grizzab 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$4,436 | 20692527

09-19-2012, 01:18 AMaway - #18
j3rz 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,195 | 4342282
Originally Posted by Rahnayr

im sayin
 09-19-2012, 04:27 AMaway - #19
Twelve 

d 
space
$1,750 | 9929888
Then Young Eeyore hisself aka Drake-Lite aka Diggy Simmon's arch-nemesis Jermaine Cole
@ this ####
 09-19-2012, 04:34 AMaway - #20
Boo The Fool 3 heat pts

d 
space
$12,391 | POWERFUL
Said Im uh dawg...so I ate the cat...beat the pussay...take a nap
Drizzy told me that my di#k so big I should make these ####es hafta pay fuh that..

lil wayne is a L

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Kobe looking far from Flabby
58 comments
MLB Oakland A's biggest choke artist's in Sports?
62 comments
Shots Fired iLoveMakonnen sends that ether to Troy Ave
54 comments
 Image(s) inside G-unit Is On The Cover Of Xxl’s New Issue
New reply 1 minute ago - 63 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Trick Daddy Celebrates His Birthday With #lhhatl’s Mim...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 69 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Birdman Aint Playing No Games!
New reply 2 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Shadiah
 Image(s) inside Rich Kids Be Like
New reply 17 minutes ago - 53 comments - by what ever
 Video inside Forza Horizon 2 |ot| The Only Club For Driving You'll ...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 142 comments - by Remy Lebeaw
  Sep 30 - Two Female High School Teachers Accused Of Se...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 136 comments - by Blockburner28
 Article inside Beef ! Troy Ave Threatens Ilovemakonnen Hopefully It ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 116 comments - by ajeana
 NBA Dion Waiters Call John Wall 'best Backcourt' Comment &...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 199 comments - by Bkjj11

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.