This is BX @ Boxden.com

Big Ghost Presents...The Dedication 4 Review

topic by munie - 09-18-2012, 03:45 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

BIG GHOST CHRONICLES: Big Ghost Presents...The Dedication 4 Review

Ayo whattup. You back in the presence of the grand imperial Cocaine Biceps aka the Muhammad Ali of this blog #### aka the Leonardo Da Vinci of this blog #### aka the mutha####in Dalai Lama of this blog #### namsayin. And yo...I aint got no problems wit none of yall other rap blog ni##as but I WILL #### ya whole #### up if it comes down to it nahmean. Jus based offa principle n ####. Like I told yall before...yall aint got enough beans in ya maracas to rumba wit the god. But lemme get into the #### I came here to do... By now yall short attention span havin a$s ni##as probably got a chance to listen to that Dedication 4 joint by that rodeo clown Weezy. Listen b... I was a fan of this gremlin faced mutha####a at one time too. But it comes a point when ni##as jus get caught up in they own hype n stop tryin. ni##as lose they hunger n jus be throwin they #### in cruise control n think they gon be stittin on top of the world no matter how corny they #### get. ni##as try to milk a cow that aint grazin in the meadows n ####. You aint respectin the art it aint gon respect you. I aint gon give this #### no track by track breakdown tho cuz that #### crazy unnecessary b. Imma save yall a lot of wonderin n tell you right now...this #### is trash b. So heres how this #### go...

Aight so...son dont start rhymin til 39 seconds into this mutha####in ...by 56 seconds in that ni##a Tunechi already nutted on a broads face, licked it off n ate her from the back. I aint bull####tin or tryin to be funny or none of that...thats what the ni##a spit right out the gate b. I guarantee you this dude got STDs they aint even discovered yet b.. n@sty a$s mutha####a out there jus smashin these hoes wit his GSD (Garbage di#k Syndrome) infested self...no condom on...jus cookin up a STD jambalaya wit these hoes. Then he got those same C4 struggle bars back up on this mutha####a talmbout "I be ballin on these ni##as...Sports Illustrated"...

How this the same dude who rhymed on Carter 2 n Dedication 2 or Drought 3 son?? Whoever penned them ####s need to come back n help this mutha####a out. Im sayin this #### is like a collection of all the worst punchlines known to man. #### makes J Coles worst bars sound like some #### Black Thought wrote. "I make that #### come til she come to a conclusion..." Cmon Dwayne... Big L rollin in his grave talmbout "But ni##as shot ME???" How bout... "Im ill as an illusion...got Bs like a student" Man...####. outta. here. b. You cant be serious bruh. Or how bout..."She cant wait to take her drawers off like braces"... Im sayin yo.... is you even tryin Dwayne? Like when you play that #### back on ya bedazzled headphones...is you hearin what Im hearin son? N Im only on track 2 b! The #### is wrong wit you son? "Got two ####es off Twitter...Tweedle Dee n Tweedle Dum"??? Son need to get 10,000% the #### outta here wit this #### bruh....."She say Wayne on me Wayne on me cuz yo a$s be drizzlin"??? ...I give up bruh. And who this Lil Mouse ni##a? What a$s did this little ni##a crawl outta n how many more of these little mutha####as do Dwayne got in his stash b? How he breedin so many these little no talent a$s havin garbage can dwellin mutha####as. I jus wanna stomp that mutha####a out like a 3 legged roach before he grow up to get face tats n carry on this ni##as legacy b.

As yall probably expected... Nicki had to come wit that "contoversial" #### talmbout...she "Republican votin for Mitt Romney"

Of course this turned into some "I was jus speakin as a character" #### a couple days later after her publicist heard the ####. Nothin against Nicki ol wack a$s...but she need to chill wit all the gimmicks...that #### aint cute. These YMCMB mutha####as got more novelties than talent. Straight up...

Then Young Eeyore hisself aka Drake-Lite aka Diggy Simmon's arch-nemesis Jermaine Cole comes n blesses us wit his Mazda bars. I dont got nothin against son but he a mayo sandwich b. Like technically he a sandwich...but its a whole lotta #### missin from that. I forgot sons entire verse WHILE I was listenin to this #### b. Jus...naw....

Anyways I aint gon keep talkin bout this joint...Imma jus give yall that final rating for this ########. Summa the beats is dope...obviously. But thats cuz its a mixtape n son got other ni##as hottest beats all over this ####. N then he drops his lyrical turds all over em n disrespects ya intelligence. #### this #### b...its way too many rhymes bout eatin a$s n box on this mutha####a too. Have some composure Dwayne...damn. When it aint that its a whole nother problem wit the level of burnin diapers on this #### yo. How Gudda Gudda murd3r you on ya own mixtape #### b? How the #### you gettin bodied by Gudda Gudda b? Like he spittin more tolerable #### than you on this mutha####a son. Anyways yo...Wayne been suckin on the di#k of limited talent for a hot minute now b. Its time somebody reintroduced him to that lean...we need that pre-Carter 3 ni##a who use to slaughter these beats without soundin like a straight di#khead. This #### tho...naw.. I dont #### wittit like that. I rather knock some Cyhi mixtapes bruh. Reasonable Doubt track 8 tho...
Aight peace.

1.5 Zeus slaps outta 5

Anyways heres some lost Dedication 4 bars for yall...

Nigguhs say Im so sick I need a dawktuh.. but Im Dawktuh Cawwr
#### arrrround n turn meh to a mawnstuh nigguh...thats mawnstuhs bawl

Cash Money... muhh####uh...Young Monehh is a ent-uh-prise
Tunechi is 'dat nigguh'..yehh.............call that #### ident-uh-fy

Yo #### pussay talkin ta meh......call that #### a con-v#ginahhh
I scoop huh up...eat it from the back...touchdown...forty-ninuhhhs

I beat tha pussay...MMA...Im goin in...penuhh-trate
I shed bluhhd for all my ni##as yehh...call that #### menuhh-strate

I be goin wild...wil-duhness...if that #### cheatin...I k!ll duh ####
I spill duh blood...chomp the pussay...make it sneeze......illnesses

Said Im uh dawg...so I ate the cat...beat the pussay...take a nap
Drizzy told me that my di#k so big I should make these ####es hafta pay fuh that..

Rest in peace to Martin Lutherrr...I beat the pussay.....call that abuser
Eat the #### up...thats a cougar...kill the pussay...Freddy Krueger

I do the right thing...call me Mookie...I got that crack nigguh....call me Pookie
####tin on hoes...call me poopie....#### Im uh dawg...call me Snoopy

####es say my temper scary...but then Im coo...temper-ary
Killin um nigguhs...cremate um... some get buried....SOMEatary

Hyeahhh...dem nigguhs is bastuhhds
You can call meh lame...thats jus male spelled backwuhds

ni##as betta chill........fore dey meet dey doom
So why 'you tense still?'......fork n spoooooon....TUNECHI

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

64 comments for "Big Ghost Presents...The Dedication 4 Review"

09-18-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #2
eightytyson06 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$10,600 | POWERFUL
reading now should be jokes......get yo hot topic now great sir
 09-18-2012, 03:51 PMonline - #3
Norcal 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$10,243 | POWERFUL
Damn he just went in on Wayne
 09-18-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #4
Sin Loc 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$1,783 | POWERFUL
aint this ni##a ghostface kid a ####?
 09-18-2012, 03:56 PMonline - #5
Norcal 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$10,243 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sin Loc
You dude's needs to pay attention. This isn't Ghostface the rapper
 09-18-2012, 03:56 PMaway - #6
AC_89 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$18,194 | POWERFUL
 09-18-2012, 04:05 PMaway - #7
coolbeans 65 heat pts65

d 
space
$11,193 | POWERFUL
this #### is hilarious
 09-18-2012, 04:13 PMaway - #8
Bama Boy 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$49,655 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sin Loc
No matter how many times it gets said, every single time Big Ghost does a review another moron comes out thinking its actually Ghostface k!llah. For the 100,000th time this isnt actually Ghostface k!llah.

Dude murd3red Lil Wayne tho at those "lost" bars lmao
 09-18-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #9
justinjones 241 heat pts241

d 
space
$42,567 | POWERFUL
And who this Lil Mouse ni##a? What a$s did this little ni##a crawl outta n how many more of these little mutha####as do Dwayne got in his stash b? How he breedin so many these little no talent a$s havin garbage can dwellin mutha####as. I jus wanna stomp that mutha####a out like a 3 legged roach before he grow up to get face tats n carry on this ni##as legacy b.
 09-18-2012, 04:57 PMaway - #10
Lamrock 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,070 | 6910944
Haha what he is saying is true, the whole thing straight jokes
 09-18-2012, 05:07 PMaway - #11
Akira Son Bio 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$24,809 | POWERFUL
LMFAO, Ghost at it again. Glad I didn't waste my time with this bull####
 09-18-2012, 05:12 PMaway - #12
Kool Aid 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,178 | 10248993
Diggy Simmon's arch-nemesis
 09-18-2012, 05:28 PMaway - #13
Str8 outta Cuse 4 heat pts

d 
space
$5,140 | 14448877
I just listened to the Green Ranger song with J Cole and I just realized wayne said he doesn't even like that beat. Go figure that the one beat he doesn't #### with is the beat from NY when NY was on top.
 09-18-2012, 06:44 PMaway - #14
SwizZy 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$2,222 | POWERFUL
ghostfase a fool
 09-18-2012, 08:08 PMaway - #15
Mavs In 4 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$5,192 | POWERFUL
"You can call meh lame...thats jus male spelled backwuhds"

09-18-2012, 10:05 PMaway - #16
Verse 58 heat pts58

d 
space
$13,505 | POWERFUL
I'm sayin this #### is like a collection of all the worst punchlines known to man. #### makes J Coles worst bars sound like some #### Black Thought wrote. "I make that #### come til she come to a conclusion..." Cmon Dwayne... Big L rollin in his grave talmbout "But ni##as shot ME???"
x 100,000,000

Last edited by Verse; 09-18-2012 at 10:15 PM..
 09-18-2012, 11:20 PMaway - #17
Grizzab 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$4,385 | 20377516

09-19-2012, 01:18 AMaway - #18
j3rz 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,180 | 4235081
Originally Posted by Rahnayr

im sayin
 09-19-2012, 04:27 AMaway - #19
Twelve 

d 
space
$1,750 | 9929888
Then Young Eeyore hisself aka Drake-Lite aka Diggy Simmon's arch-nemesis Jermaine Cole
@ this ####
 09-19-2012, 04:34 AMaway - #20
Boo The Fool 3 heat pts

d 
space
$12,243 | POWERFUL
Said Im uh dawg...so I ate the cat...beat the pussay...take a nap
Drizzy told me that my di#k so big I should make these ####es hafta pay fuh that..

lil wayne is a L

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Norris Cole New Jump-Off
59 comments
Image inside  A New NBA Live Screenshot
58 comments
NBA Kobe ethers stat protecting betas
88 comments
 Image(s) inside Beyonce's Father Confirms Solange-jay Z Lift Attack Wa...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 94 comments - by Sniggit
  Here's Why I Regret Getting A Lupe Fiasco Tattoo
New reply 35 minutes ago - 59 comments - by theon3
 NFL Nfl Giving Lifetime Ban For 2nd Domestic Violence Offe...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 114 comments - by prettyklever
  Illuminati Hov Strikes Again! 106 & Park Taken Off...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 191 comments - by Young_
 NFL Adrian Peterson Wants To Be A Cowboys
New reply 31 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Kooper
 Image(s) inside Chiwire Season 7?: Opps Shot At Bosstop 16 Times
New reply 1 hour ago - 80 comments - by NoLastName
 NFL Suspended Wr Josh Gordon Considering Playing The Rest ...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Clyde
 NCAAF Breaking : Usc Db Shaw Admitted To Lying About Ankle I...
New reply 1 hour ago - 87 comments - by drama_kiNg

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.