She never lost it to be honest.
 01-11-2013, 03:06 AMaway - #22
tj.iscool 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$13,192 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pr0pa_Sh0rti
Microsoft Word.

Can't stand Rihanna TBH everyone needs to hop of her c#it she's wack.
her & Chris "Beat Women Up" Brown
 01-11-2013, 04:17 AMaway - #23
floacism 

d 
space
$180 | 292167
Originally Posted by Darealness420
Whatever it takes to make rihanna go away I'm all for it...that #### came out 7 years ago n has released an album every year since then, I can't believe people aren't fed up
How Rihanna became more popular than Ciara is beyond me. Can't sing, can't dance, can't perform, can't write, can't produce and can't play an instrument. I remember back when you had to be able to be good at least ONE of those things.
 01-11-2013, 04:35 AMaway - #24
HipHopFactz 124 heat pts124

d 
space
$13,160 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AuthenticMade
I think shes letting the hate she receives get to her honestly

ni##as might not wanna admit it...cause shes a black woman..but Beyonce is this generations Elvis....or Michael Jackson...real ####...

Been on more magazines than any other entertainer...black/white/male/female....performed in more places than any other entertainer...including michael jackson, u2, and the beatles...her music has been in rotation in more places in the world than any other entertainer....some that don't even allow American Entertainment but make an exception for her...Her tours have generated record breaking numbers and blah blah blah

I think whats holding Beyonce back is she doesnt enjoy BIG SALES album wise....She'll go plat...or double plat....but then she'll work the album worldwide more than anyone else could ever dream.

Her celebrity/icon status trumps her music career...I really think thats what she means in this article...she gotta prove shes just as much of a singer/artist as she is a celeb.

Comparing her to MJ is a bit much, nobody enjoyed such large sales, tour money and from just a handful of solo albums.

Sales wise she isnt in the top 3 of female singers....Riri has taken her spot in terms of black singers.

then you have singers such as Adele who are doing numbers which eclipse both Beyonce and RiRi together

Modonna ranks in more money tour wise

Beyonce is more like a Whitney Houston, Maria Carey level artist, which is good company.

Adele next album if it goes Diamond plus again, i think it will be safe to say she is the biggest female artist since Modonna.

Beyonce career needs a boast thats why she is going back to DC afterwhich she will ditch them again for the solo stuiff.

Someone like Riri doesnt have that kind of fall back boast, and yet still remnains sucessful as Beyonce

Either way it's now the era of the ugly white woman with the soulful voice, Amy WHinehouse kicked down the doors in the 00's and now you have Adele, who Bey will never compete with.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 01-11-2013 at 04:45 AM..
 01-11-2013, 01:46 PMaway - #25
hustlehard365 

d 
space
$2,651 | 6520726
Originally Posted by SlimDunkin

she a selfish ####, i hate wen artists who have EVERYYTHING cant share the spotlight

im sure theres a wayy finer singer who hunggggryy to break out

but this princess a$s bitgch wont get out the way

, dont get me wrong tho id do so many n@sty things to her
u sound really stupid homie...Beyonce broke into the game in 97 while a mary J Mariah and Janet were at there peak ..they were all in there 30s and she was young kid that had to work hard they werent blocking her just like she isnt blocking a new up and coming artist....that new artist is going to have to do what the greats before her did grow up with her fan base point blank period a 30 yr old and 17 yr old do not have the same demo
 01-11-2013, 02:14 PMaway - #26
sOurxd i e s e 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,738 | 8360205
#### didn't even write any of her own songs, shes an entertainer, she's no artist.
 01-11-2013, 03:14 PMaway - #27
Kingpin 313 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$13,835 | POWERFUL
#### is irreverent her last album took almost a year to go platinum and had no hits #### is done
 01-11-2013, 03:17 PMaway - #28
Kingpin 313 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$13,835 | POWERFUL
I think shes letting the hate she receives get to her honestly

ni##as might not wanna admit it...cause shes a black woman..but Beyonce is this generations Elvis....or Michael Jackson...real ####...

Been on more magazines than any other entertainer...black/white/male/female....performed in more places than any other entertainer...including michael jackson, u2, and the beatles...her music has been in rotation in more places in the world than any other entertainer....some that don't even allow American Entertainment but make an exception for her...Her tours have generated record breaking numbers and blah blah blah

I think whats holding Beyonce back is she doesnt enjoy BIG SALES album wise....She'll go plat...or double plat....but then she'll work the album worldwide more than anyone else could ever dream.

Her celebrity/icon status trumps her music career...I really think thats what she means in this article...she gotta prove shes just as much of a singer/artist as she is a celeb.

Shut yo dumbass up #### not even on Madonna level
 01-11-2013, 03:22 PMaway - #29
jmheight1 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$2,798 | POWERFUL
wtf is she talking about.
 01-11-2013, 04:07 PMaway - #30
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$26,207 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by layzie8171
How they gon sing part of it in English and the rest in Korean?
 01-11-2013, 04:15 PMaway - #31
Patrick Galooly 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,462 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
Shut yo dumbass up #### not even on Madonna level
Get that horse faced wh#re the #### up out of here. #### Madonna.
 01-11-2013, 05:56 PMaway - #32
knowughetto 9 heat pts

d 
space
$11,153 | POWERFUL
How the hell does she deserve to dominate ANY facet of the entertainment business when she is a horrible actress?
 01-11-2013, 06:09 PMaway - #33
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,260 | POWERFUL
#### the interview, but them pics are CRAZY!!! Beyonce hitting her prime
 01-11-2013, 06:10 PMaway - #34
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,260 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by knowughetto
How the hell does she deserve to dominate ANY facet of the entertainment business when she is a horrible actress?
She works extremely hard. I'm no fan, but she does bust her a$s. I like to think that the hardest workers deserve more than the most talented people. And generally that's how life works.
 01-11-2013, 10:36 PMaway - #35
babalou 

d 
space
$12,404 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballergenetics
When did she lose her "spot" ? She's performing at the Super Bowl half time show for #### sakes..lol.
Word. She NEVER takes a break and even tho there are artists like Rihanna who are popular for dumb ####, they done sell units like her and have like 1/1000th of her talent.
 01-12-2013, 06:32 AMonline - #36
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,140 | POWERFUL
I got a lot of respect for this woman yo, her work ethic is maniacal and when ni##as talk about hustling and being on ya grind and working for everything you got, Beyonce is the female form of that.
 01-12-2013, 07:01 AMaway - #37
noverum 

d 
space
$1,676 | 16751754
If you feel the need to publicise your 'work ethic' and proclaim an entitlement to success, you've had it easier than you're letting on.
Whether you're an up-and-coming starlet or you've sat on the throne before, if you're not at the top now, you haven't earned the position any more than the person who presently resides there. If you think you deserve it anyway, you've lived a privileged life.
 01-12-2013, 07:30 AMonline - #38
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,140 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by noverum
If you feel the need to publicise your 'work ethic' and proclaim an entitlement to success, you've had it easier than you're letting on.
Whether you're an up-and-coming starlet or you've sat on the throne before, if you're not at the top now, you haven't earned the position any more than the person who presently resides there. If you think you deserve it anyway, you've lived a privileged life.
Anyone who truly works hard will discuss their work ethic with you, Kobe, jordan, lebron, tiger, peyton manning all have done the same thing. If you work hard enough you know that success is a result of that and if you feel like you deserve success because you work harder than everyone else, that's what drives you to work hard.
 01-12-2013, 07:37 AMaway - #39
noverum 

d 
space
$1,676 | 16751754
Originally Posted by Nautilus O
Anyone who truly works hard will discuss their work ethic with you, Kobe, jordan, lebron, tiger, peyton manning all have done the same thing. If you work hard enough you know that success is a result of that and if you feel like you deserve success because you work harder than everyone else, that's what drives you to work hard.
How would you determine that you've worked harder than everybody else, exactly?
There's a difference between telling people that you've worked hard - which those who have earned success often do to inspire others - and telling everybody that your work ethic is greater than that of your current competition, and entitles you to more than you currently have. Self-entitlement is a product of privilege; and proclamations like the one Beyonce is making tend to suggest that one has been given much - not that they are deserving of more.

Last edited by noverum; 01-12-2013 at 07:43 AM..
 01-12-2013, 07:39 AMaway - #40
HipHopFactz 124 heat pts124

d 
space
$13,160 | POWERFUL
Fam she surpassed Mikes #s tour wise with her last album. Tour Wise, Appearance wise nobody is ####ing with her. Thats a fact....and I guess you didn't read what I said about her album sales. Once again her album sales don't compare to some of her competitors but her celebrity status/icon status outshines them all

And homie you might wanna do your homework on her...shes definitely outworked Madonna, Mariah, and Whitney at this point. She hasnt sold more albums than they have....but shes definitely generated more/done more.

Take a seat and read the 150+ records shes broken lol

Have a seat fam, you sound retarded...

Modonna earned the most from touring in 2012 with $228.4 M. Beyonce has never in her life made that much from a year of touring.

Top ten highest grossing tours of 2012:

1 - Madonna - $228.4m (£140.9m)

2 - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - $199.4m (£122.9m)

3 - Roger Waters - $186.5m (£115m)

4 - Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque Du Soleil - $147.3m (£90.9m)

5 - Coldplay - $147.2m (£90.8m)

6 - Lady Gaga - $124.9 (£77m)

7 - Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw - $96.5m (59.5m)

8 - Van Halen - $54.4m (£33.5m)

9 - Jay-Z and Kanye West - $47m (£29m)

10 - Andre Rieu - $46.8 (£28.9m)

Modonna is on a different leve....she is making more paper than Lady Ga Ga

Comparing Beyonce to MJ? you need to have a seat, MJ saw over a billion $ in his life, owns the rights to the Beatles catalogue, his 02 deal alone was the biggest most luctraive deal ever signed by any artist period, he would have made 300$ just from 2 months of performing, Beyonce never in her life could sign a deal like that.

Beyonce is a Mariah Carey level arrtist...MJ, Modonna are many miles away from her...

The Destiny Child tour is worth more than Beyonces own solo tour.

Beyonce Experience world tour Bey earned $80 million, Modonna is on another planet, 2013 she is estimated to earn 500$

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 01-12-2013 at 07:45 AM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 24 - TLC Cancels Honey Boo Boo Over Mom's Child M..
51 comments
Oct 24 - Death Threats Aimed at Boy, 11, Who Bagged Rare Albino..
53 comments
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
77 comments
  Edward Norton Offers New Explanation For Not Playing H...
New reply 7 seconds ago - 67 comments - by Ham Rove
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 102 comments - by KleanKutt100
 SC Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Tactical Preview
New reply 2 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Gramz
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 22 minutes ago - 116 comments - by SHADOW
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross' Massive Weight Loss
New reply 5 minutes ago - 61 comments - by keejee
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 10 minutes ago - 151 comments - by foshomoney
  Oct 23 - Substitute Teacher Gives Student A Bj On Her ...
New reply 27 minutes ago - 157 comments - by ima80baby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.