This is BX @ Boxden.com


Based God has spoken (on Osama being k!lled)


 Based God has spoken (on Osama being k!lled)
topic by Xaiv - 05-01-2011, 10:32 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot




jsut because they say osama is dead dosent mean thats a good thing osama has family to that probably loves him alot as well - Lil B

Twitter


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

148 comments for "Based God has spoken (on Osama being k!lled)"


 05-01-2011, 10:34 PMaway - #2
EscoNore 63 heat pts63

  d 
space
$10,419 | POWERFUL
now it's confirmed...

 05-01-2011, 10:34 PMaway - #3
ruff 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$23,406 | POWERFUL
That blew my high

Respect BG
 05-01-2011, 10:34 PMaway - #4
CIDF 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
ni##a don't rep the a's anymore
 05-01-2011, 10:35 PMaway - #5
Xaiv 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$3,232 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CIDF
ni##a don't rep the a's anymore
I'm sayin bruh!!!! #### that ####t!!!!


EDIT: But have to admire Based Gods compassion
 05-01-2011, 10:35 PMaway - #6
0ddJoB 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$17,089 | POWERFUL
so compassionate.

Everything wrong with America he is the opposite of
 05-01-2011, 10:36 PMaway - #7
clydes suit 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,852 | 13923911
lil b is a ####in #### and so are his fans. #### is di$gusting
 05-01-2011, 10:36 PMaway - #8
Rendition 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$10,617 | POWERFUL
Who hacked lil b
 05-01-2011, 10:36 PMaway - #9
Xaiv 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$3,232 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 0ddJoB
so compassionate.

Everything wrong with America he is the opposite of
 05-01-2011, 10:38 PMaway - #10
Rendition 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$10,617 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by @LILBTHEBASEDGOD
and do you techqinlly no osama has k!lled these people? im tryna get abettr understanding, because i dont speak on things i dont no - Lil B
 05-01-2011, 10:43 PMaway - #11
ngoogs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,376 | 14160914
Originally Posted by vickfan
it's easy to turn a person into an object and hate them


its easy but i believe it also dehumanizes us.

Osama was still a person, he still had a mother(who's still alive) that's grieving right now


did he need to be dealt with? yes.

but that doesn't make him not a human and we shouldn't ever forget that
His family hated him and visa versa. That why he went from rich boy oil heir to Afghan army vet extremist. People's ignorance is astonishing.

I say this with as much severity as it calls for: the man was a Monster. A Devil. He had no family besides the ####ed up extremist like him who followed his skewed mindset. Normal human beings don't plot and then see the carrying out of the murd3r of thousands of innocent people. That's some evil #### right there bruhh.
 05-01-2011, 10:44 PMaway - #12
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$3,833 | 11747340
whos lil b ? why do we care what he has to say ?
 05-01-2011, 10:51 PMaway - #13
ngoogs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,376 | 14160914
Originally Posted by vickfan
I feel that this is an ignorant way to look at it.

"His family hated him and vice versa"

you're right, his mother who gave birth to him and nursed him and watched him take his first steps and say his first words hated him? Get out of here with that pathetic justification.

Just because you fall out with your family doesn't mean they don't mourn your de@th.

No man is a monster. Every man is a man. Some do terrible things and they deserve to be dealt with for that. When you strip someone's humanity to make it easier to hate them, or to a$sure yourself that you don't have that capability for terrible things, not only do you strip your humanity but you make it far more likely that things like that happen again. You have to understand that we are all capable of evil. Evil is not something that isolated "monsters" do, because those don't exist. Only people.
The difference between everyone else on this planet and him is that everybody else on this planet have chosen NOT to take that path. This jackass dug his own grave. Come ####ing with America like we're not going to get you in the end. psshhhttt
 05-01-2011, 10:52 PMaway - #14
DB30 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,391 | 12282590
Originally Posted by pkilla111
the #### has spoken. let us all bow:agreement6:i am sure the whole interweb cares what based god thinks
 05-01-2011, 10:53 PMaway - #15
ngoogs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,376 | 14160914
There is a huge difference between saying "oh he's capable of doing great evil" and saying "he has done great evil." Most normal people, even knowing that they COULD do some #### like k!lling thousands of innocent mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers, would never chose to do that because it's the ####ing epitome of evil. You have to be a ####ed up individual to believe in what this man believed in and do what this man had done.
 05-01-2011, 10:56 PMaway - #16
ngoogs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,376 | 14160914
Of course I COULD do that #### too but I don't because I'm not a ####ing ####.
 05-01-2011, 11:00 PMaway - #17
DB30 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,391 | 12282590
Originally Posted by pkilla111
damn. yall quick on that ####
lol. But Imma be real I disagree with Based God on this. Osama's whole fam and everyone around him were terrorists, it's a lot different out there in the Middle East. k!lling over 3000 people I'm sorry I don't give a #### how much his family loved him he had it coming to him.
 05-01-2011, 11:06 PMaway - #18
bnw99 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$4,915 | POWERFUL
I respect Brandon McCartney. And I also respect myself. That being said we have no right to judge anyone. I'm hetero.
 05-01-2011, 11:09 PMaway - #19
DB30 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,391 | 12282590
Originally Posted by pkilla111
word. but did people have to gather outside the white house and sing and celebrate a mans de@th? gottamn bx why you have to do it to him
Yeah it is kinda crazy to see people gather and celebrate over a man's de@th. But think of the closure it brings to the families of all the victims, I can see why this would be a cause for celebration for some people. This is a biblical moment in US history.
 05-01-2011, 11:10 PMaway - #20
Hussle 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$4,373 | POWERFUL
anyone can say the oppisite of everyone else


attention seeking a$s foo
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Hannibal Buress Called Bill Cosby a Rapist During a St..
78 comments
Video inside  Xbox Won multitasking at work (Party/Movie/Game)
100 comments
NBA Derrick Rose puts Kyrie Irving in the Spin Cycle (gif)
60 comments
 Video inside Logic At The Breakfast Club: Cyher, Using N-word Priva...
New reply 6 seconds ago - 56 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NFL Peyton Manning Sex Scandal: Largely Forgotten, Even Wi...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 82 comments - by illmatic826
 Image(s) inside New Drake Meme
New reply 11 seconds ago - 61 comments - by donmagic901
 Image(s) inside Slowbucks Responds
New reply 10 minutes ago - 137 comments - by ajeana
 audio inside Joe Budden "ordinary Love Sh-t Pt. 4"
New reply 4 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Nickel
 NBA Rose Gets Helped Off The Floor...by The Whole Team
New reply 11 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef Goes Off On Interscope Records
New reply 7 minutes ago - 55 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Lord Jamar: Raven-symone Is Having An Identity Crisis
New reply 14 minutes ago - 75 comments - by Carlton Black

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.