This is BX @ Boxden.com

Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be

Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be
topic by NoLastName - 12-27-2012, 08:24 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

all bangers.....

> Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

31 comments for "Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be"

12-27-2012, 08:29 PMaway - #2
Free Trotty 99 heat pts99

d 
space
$5,900 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich was ridin to me.

Because he never switch it up for the females or try a wack a$s club banger his tracks is bound to ride one after the other.

Bang 2 should go hard.
 12-27-2012, 08:31 PMonline - #3
GLOCKN SKIMASK 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$5,591 | POWERFUL
interscope trying to water him down bang mixtape 2 will be the real chief keef
 12-27-2012, 08:32 PMaway - #4
NoLastName 97 heat pts97

d 
space
$4,702 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich still goes.. but Chop said he had to make it more fun and less hood because of the label or some ####.. I think Bang 2 just gonna be straight bangers
 12-27-2012, 08:38 PMaway - #5
240ka 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$11,860 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GLOCKN SKIMASK
interscope trying to water him down bang mixtape 2 will be the real chief keef
bwahahaha. Is this what GBE stans excuse going to be for that wack a$s album.
 12-27-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #6
introspekt757 5 heat pts

d 
space
$8,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240ka
Usually holds true for most artists.. Keefs debut is less disappointing than 2chainz #fact
 12-27-2012, 09:40 PMaway - #7
ChiCity Fingaz 114 heat pts114

d 
space
$43,390 | POWERFUL
Young Chop already said that Interscope wanted Finally Rich to be more of a happier CD, and wanted them to keep the hood/gang/violence #### down to a minimum. They wanted Keef to appeal to a younger demographic and felt his background would deter them from buying it.

Why else do you think Reese was the only GBE member to appear on the CD for a song that's about a year old

Plus everybody knows Finally Rich was supposed to be a mixtape anyway, but Interscope told Keef to scrap it and put it together as an album in 3 months

Bang 2 = the real Finally Rich
 12-27-2012, 09:57 PMaway - #8
GucciBoy347 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$8,068 | POWERFUL
HE AINT DONE YET
 12-27-2012, 10:51 PMaway - #9
chrismb 69 heat pts69

d 
space
$6,261 | POWERFUL
 12-27-2012, 11:23 PMonline - #10
dejordan 

d 
space
$1,567 | 3831997
finally rich was keef being keef. u fcking idiots. obviously a mixtape is going to be more street than an album. it holds true for every rapper ever. tm101 wasn't as street as trap or die, does that mean it wasn't jeezy?
 12-28-2012, 12:05 AMaway - #11
240ka 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$11,860 | POWERFUL
the album was garbage, stop the excuses
 12-28-2012, 02:18 AMaway - #12
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,241 | POWERFUL
the album was garbage, stop the excuses
I cant respect your opinion just off the mere fact that you're trying to deny that "Finally Rich" doesnt come CLOSE to the rawness of Back From the Dead. Finally Rich is not even in the vicinity BFTD hell even his voice didnt even sounded the same. Not even close. ####, the way you talk it sounds like you dont even listen to Chief Keef that much so why you so worried about the kid? You probably barely even listen to enough drill/hitta music to comprehend the difference between FR and BFTD. If that's the case you outta your league in this discussion, ni##a go listen to Sade this hitta music scene aint for goofy outsiders like you.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 12-28-2012 at 02:22 AM..
 12-28-2012, 02:48 AMaway - #13
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
that little asian ni##a on here gonna be furious when bang 2 come out
 12-28-2012, 04:31 AMaway - #14
SOD RG 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$8,500 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich is a retail mixtape and nobody can say otherwise.

Finally Rich was ALMOST RUINED by that lame a$s Rick Ross verse. I mean, Soulja boys verse was better on 3Hunna, and Soulja Boys verse wasn't that ace either.
 12-28-2012, 04:48 AMaway - #15
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$13,877 | POWERFUL
so Chief Keef is this generation's Joe Budden then. he sold his artistic soul ( @ even saying he has one) for what? to release a weak album he and his fans are openly admitting isn't the album he wanted to put out during the Christmas season so it would sell? and it still didn't sell?

stop with the excuses. he put the album out for money and doesn't give a #### about y'all that are defending him.
 12-28-2012, 06:10 AMaway - #16
bigree61 

d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
that album is far from wack

how could it be its all the best mixtape cuts really

if anything he did not need 50,wiz,ross or french on their

his #### >>>>> lupe, CS ,SH and all other white boy corny suburban #### in 2012

bx lost
 12-28-2012, 06:16 AMaway - #17
240ka 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$11,860 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
I cant respect your opinion just off the mere fact that you're trying to deny that "Finally Rich" doesnt come CLOSE to the rawness of Back From the Dead. Finally Rich is not even in the vicinity BFTD hell even his voice didnt even sounded the same. Not even close. ####, the way you talk it sounds like you dont even listen to Chief Keef that much so why you so worried about the kid? You probably barely even listen to enough drill/hitta music to comprehend the difference between FR and BFTD. If that's the case you outta your league in this discussion, ni##a go listen to Sade this hitta music scene aint for goofy outsiders like you.
as if I need your respect with you attempting to defend this trash. The album is pure buns, Keef has always been buns, the ni##a mumbles and recycles #### repeatedly

Reese, SD, Durk>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by 240ka; 12-28-2012 at 06:31 AM..
 12-28-2012, 10:37 AMaway - #18
Mr. Future 

d 
space
$4,406 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ChiCity Fingaz
Young Chop already said that Interscope wanted Finally Rich to be more of a happier CD, and wanted them to keep the hood/gang/violence #### down to a minimum. They wanted Keef to appeal to a younger demographic and felt his background would deter them from buying it.

Why else do you think Reese was the only GBE member to appear on the CD for a song that's about a year old

Plus everybody knows Finally Rich was supposed to be a mixtape anyway, but Interscope told Keef to scrap it and put it together as an album in 3 months

Bang 2 = the real Finally Rich

Nah 1st of all, The I dont lIke record was gonna go anyway...blame it on city ####...But as far as YC he said HE wanted to give Chief Keef a broader sound, not the label, the label knows hes gonna flop...Everyone in the industry knows Interscope just wants Young Chop to be on the team...And Reese only appeared cause he was the only "Signed Artist"......Gotta be in these offices to know whats really goin on my g.

Last edited by Mr. Future; 12-28-2012 at 10:39 AM..
 12-28-2012, 10:44 AMaway - #19
Roddy Little 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$1,498 | 18472981
Originally Posted by Mr. Future
Nah 1st of all, The I dont lIke record was gonna go anyway...blame it on city ####...But as far as YC he said HE wanted to give Chief Keef a broader sound, not the label, the label knows hes gonna flop...Everyone in the industry knows Interscope just wants Young Chop to be on the team...And Reese only appeared cause he was the only "Signed Artist"......Gotta be in these offices to know whats really goin on my g.
So why wasn't Lil Durk on the album?? He's signed to Def Jam and has a bigger buzz than Reese (arguably), infact, SD & Fredo are also signed under Keef's GBE imprint on Interscope so why didn't they appear on the album?

I remember Keef saying "Imma do the album when Interscope say it's album time". And he did it, yes he may of not sold much first week, but his singles have all been a success thus far.
 12-28-2012, 11:44 AMaway - #20
Ant McQueen 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$8,642 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Word. He definitely toned his #### down on for Finally Rich. Back From The Dead was straight raw. Finally Rich sounded like they wanted his to be in Future's lane with the sing songy type of joints. I think it was a lil' bit too soon for that move.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 22 - Autopsy reveals Michael Brown reached for of..
72 comments
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
68 comments
Image inside  NBA LIVE 15 EA Access Full Game Trial Lands October 2..
56 comments
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 611 comments - by !!!
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 77 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Don’t Think Russell Wi...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 158 comments - by st21
 NBA Report: Source Claims Kobe Nearly Prevented Steve Nash...
New reply 1 hour ago - 66 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Freeway Robbed For Rocafella Chain?[rumor]
New reply 22 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 1 hour ago - 119 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 310 comments - by blafy
 NBA 4thqtrkobe With 3 Consecutive Baskets In The Clutch
New reply 1 hour ago - 93 comments - by TnTbadman

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.