Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
54 viewing
 NBA Steve Francis Chain Snatched (video)  
35 comments
most viewed right now
45 viewing
NBA "I thought Austin should have punched KG" Doc Rivers
16 comments

top in section
17 viewing
NBA Nick young is mad....very mad
top in sports
top in section
20 viewing
 Image inside Mar 2 - Two thugs shot and killed in a scuffle with s..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be
topic by NoLastName - 12-27-2012, 09:24 PM


















all bangers.....

> Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


The following 5 BX residents gave props to NoLastName Aztronautz (12-28-2012) , Dashawn38 (12-27-2012) , JETSoverERTHING (12-28-2012) , Roddy Little (12-28-2012) , Zoo Blocc Savage (12-28-2012)

31 comments for "Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 12-27-2012, 09:29 PMaway - #2
Free Trotty 99 heat pts99 space
avatar
space
$6,012 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich was ridin to me.

Because he never switch it up for the females or try a wack a.ss club banger his tracks is bound to ride one after the other.

Bang 2 should go hard.
 12-27-2012, 09:31 PMaway - #3
GLOCKN SKIMASK 46 heat pts46 space
avatar
space
$5,903 | POWERFUL
interscope trying to water him down bang mixtape 2 will be the real chief keef
 12-27-2012, 09:32 PMaway - #4
NoLastName 115 heat pts115 space
avatar
space
$6,416 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich still goes.. but Chop said he had to make it more fun and less hood because of the label or some sh*t.. I think Bang 2 just gonna be straight bangers
 12-27-2012, 09:38 PMaway - #5
240ka 25 heat pts25 space
avatar
space
$13,350 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GLOCKN SKIMASK
interscope trying to water him down bang mixtape 2 will be the real chief keef
bwahahaha. Is this what GBE stans excuse going to be for that wack a.ss album.
 12-27-2012, 10:21 PMaway - #6
introspekt757 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$8,544 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240ka
bwahahaha. Is this what GBE stans excuse going to be for that wack a.ss album.
Usually holds true for most artists.. Keefs debut is less disappointing than 2chainz #fact
 12-27-2012, 10:40 PMaway - #7
ChiCity Fingaz 118 heat pts118 space
avatar
space
$44,125 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240ka
bwahahaha. Is this what GBE stans excuse going to be for that wack a.ss album.
Young Chop already said that Interscope wanted Finally Rich to be more of a happier CD, and wanted them to keep the hood/gang/violence sh*t down to a minimum. They wanted Keef to appeal to a younger demographic and felt his background would deter them from buying it.

Why else do you think Reese was the only GBE member to appear on the CD for a song that's about a year old

Plus everybody knows Finally Rich was supposed to be a mixtape anyway, but Interscope told Keef to scrap it and put it together as an album in 3 months

Bang 2 = the real Finally Rich
 12-27-2012, 10:57 PMaway - #8
GucciBoy347 36 heat pts36 space
avatar
space
$8,418 | POWERFUL
HE AINT DONE YET
 12-27-2012, 11:51 PMaway - #9
chrismb 112 heat pts112 space
avatar
space
$8,423 | POWERFUL
 12-28-2012, 12:23 AMaway - #10
dejordan  space
avatar
space
$1,707 | 4011800
finally rich was keef being keef. u fcking idiots. obviously a mixtape is going to be more street than an album. it holds true for every rapper ever. tm101 wasn't as street as trap or die, does that mean it wasn't jeezy?
 12-28-2012, 01:05 AMaway - #11
240ka 25 heat pts25 space
avatar
space
$13,350 | POWERFUL
the album was garbage, stop the excuses
 12-28-2012, 03:18 AMaway - #12
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,350 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 240ka
the album was garbage, stop the excuses
I cant respect your opinion just off the mere fact that you're trying to deny that "Finally Rich" doesnt come CLOSE to the rawness of Back From the Dead. Finally Rich is not even in the vicinity BFTD hell even his voice didnt even sounded the same. Not even close. sh*t, the way you talk it sounds like you dont even listen to Chief Keef that much so why you so worried about the kid? You probably barely even listen to enough drill/hitta music to comprehend the difference between FR and BFTD. If that's the case you outta your league in this discussion, n*gga go listen to Sade this hitta music scene aint for goofy outsiders like you.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 12-28-2012 at 03:22 AM..
 12-28-2012, 03:48 AMaway - #13
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
that little asian n*gga on here gonna be furious when bang 2 come out
 12-28-2012, 05:31 AMaway - #14
SOD RG 40 heat pts40 space
avatar
space
$9,991 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich is a retail mixtape and nobody can say otherwise.

Finally Rich was ALMOST RUINED by that lame a.ss Rick Ross verse. I mean, Soulja boys verse was better on 3Hunna, and Soulja Boys verse wasn't that ace either.
 12-28-2012, 05:48 AMaway - #15
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
avatar
space
$15,980 | POWERFUL
so Chief Keef is this generation's Joe Budden then. he sold his artistic soul ( @ even saying he has one) for what? to release a weak album he and his fans are openly admitting isn't the album he wanted to put out during the Christmas season so it would sell? and it still didn't sell?

stop with the excuses. he put the album out for money and doesn't give a fu*k about y'all that are defending him.
 12-28-2012, 07:10 AMaway - #16
bigree61  space
avatar
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
that album is far from wack


how could it be its all the best mixtape cuts really


if anything he did not need 50,wiz,ross or french on their


his sh*t >>>>> lupe, CS ,SH and all other white boy corny suburban sh*t in 2012

bx lost
 12-28-2012, 07:16 AMaway - #17
240ka 25 heat pts25 space
avatar
space
$13,350 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
I cant respect your opinion just off the mere fact that you're trying to deny that "Finally Rich" doesnt come CLOSE to the rawness of Back From the Dead. Finally Rich is not even in the vicinity BFTD hell even his voice didnt even sounded the same. Not even close. sh*t, the way you talk it sounds like you dont even listen to Chief Keef that much so why you so worried about the kid? You probably barely even listen to enough drill/hitta music to comprehend the difference between FR and BFTD. If that's the case you outta your league in this discussion, n*gga go listen to Sade this hitta music scene aint for goofy outsiders like you.
as if I need your respect with you attempting to defend this trash. The album is pure buns, Keef has always been buns, the n*gga mumbles and recycles sh*t repeatedly

Reese, SD, Durk>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by 240ka; 12-28-2012 at 07:31 AM..
 12-28-2012, 11:37 AMaway - #18
Mr. Future  space
avatar
space
$4,502 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ChiCity Fingaz
Young Chop already said that Interscope wanted Finally Rich to be more of a happier CD, and wanted them to keep the hood/gang/violence sh*t down to a minimum. They wanted Keef to appeal to a younger demographic and felt his background would deter them from buying it.

Why else do you think Reese was the only GBE member to appear on the CD for a song that's about a year old

Plus everybody knows Finally Rich was supposed to be a mixtape anyway, but Interscope told Keef to scrap it and put it together as an album in 3 months

Bang 2 = the real Finally Rich

Nah 1st of all, The I dont lIke record was gonna go anyway...blame it on city sh*t...But as far as YC he said HE wanted to give Chief Keef a broader sound, not the label, the label knows hes gonna flop...Everyone in the industry knows Interscope just wants Young Chop to be on the team...And Reese only appeared cause he was the only "Signed Artist"......Gotta be in these offices to know whats really goin on my g.

Last edited by Mr. Future; 12-28-2012 at 11:39 AM..
 12-28-2012, 11:44 AMaway - #19
Roddy Little 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$1,569 | 18472984
Originally Posted by Mr. Future
Nah 1st of all, The I dont lIke record was gonna go anyway...blame it on city sh*t...But as far as YC he said HE wanted to give Chief Keef a broader sound, not the label, the label knows hes gonna flop...Everyone in the industry knows Interscope just wants Young Chop to be on the team...And Reese only appeared cause he was the only "Signed Artist"......Gotta be in these offices to know whats really goin on my g.
So why wasn't Lil Durk on the album?? He's signed to Def Jam and has a bigger buzz than Reese (arguably), infact, SD & Fredo are also signed under Keef's GBE imprint on Interscope so why didn't they appear on the album?

I remember Keef saying "Imma do the album when Interscope say it's album time". And he did it, yes he may of not sold much first week, but his singles have all been a success thus far.
 12-28-2012, 12:44 PMaway - #20
Ant McQueen 10 heat pts10 space
avatar
space
$8,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
I cant respect your opinion just off the mere fact that you're trying to deny that "Finally Rich" doesnt come CLOSE to the rawness of Back From the Dead. Finally Rich is not even in the vicinity BFTD hell even his voice didnt even sounded the same. Not even close. sh*t, the way you talk it sounds like you dont even listen to Chief Keef that much so why you so worried about the kid? You probably barely even listen to enough drill/hitta music to comprehend the difference between FR and BFTD. If that's the case you outta your league in this discussion, n*gga go listen to Sade this hitta music scene aint for goofy outsiders like you.
Word. He definitely toned his sh*t down on for Finally Rich. Back From The Dead was straight raw. Finally Rich sounded like they wanted his to be in Future's lane with the sing songy type of joints. I think it was a lil' bit too soon for that move.
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Frieza’s New Form in ‘Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ..
74 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Y'all remember Amerie?  
61 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Sis homie quan just jigged out the closet.
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Which You are Choosing?  
143 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Article inside Jamaica Among Countries With the Largest Pen1ses ..
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Someone stole the idea and ran with it. Boxden not..
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Why is it Illegal to collect Rain Water?  
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Reginae Carter (Lil Wayne's Daughter) Sweet 16 Full..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Article inside Margot Robbie Says 'Suicide Squad' Is More 'The D..
43 comments
@movies


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time.