Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
123 viewing
 Video inside Ex-Couple sit down for an honest face-to-face talk 2 years after their ..
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
116 viewing
 Image inside Sep 1 - Florida: Trio Of Cops Decline Female Suspect's Sex Acts Offer
59 comments
@news
most viewed right now
74 viewing
 NFL NFL trying to get rid of high tech gloves
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
55 viewing
Video inside 18-Year-Old Victim Kicked By Rapper Kevin Gates Shares Frightening Orde..
156 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Bang 2 is what Keef wanted Finally Rich to be
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #1
2714 pageviews
31 comments

NoLastName 136 heat pts136 space
LIFE IS AN I OPENER
space
$10,547 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

all bangers.....

5 peeps gave props to NoLastName Aztronautz (12-28-2012) , Dashawn38 (12-27-2012) , JETSoverERTHING (12-28-2012) , Roddy Little (12-28-2012) , Zoo Blocc Savage (12-28-2012)

top in section
22 viewing
 Video inside Murder Rap Documentary - The untold story of the Tupac and Biggie Murders
27 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
34 viewing
 Video inside ignant nigga cant put his ribs down
12 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs

Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #2
Free Trotty 124 heat pts124 space
The Motto
space
$6,923 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich was ridin to me.

Because he never switch it up for the females or try a wack a.ss club banger his tracks is bound to ride one after the other.

Bang 2 should go hard.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
GLOCKN SKIMASK 52 heat pts52 space
space
$5,976 | POWERFUL
interscope trying to water him down bang mixtape 2 will be the real chief keef
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
NoLastName 136 heat pts136 space
LIFE IS AN I OPENER
space
$10,547 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich still goes.. but Chop said he had to make it more fun and less hood because of the label or some sh*t.. I think Bang 2 just gonna be straight bangers
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #5
240ka 36 heat pts36 space
space
$16,875 | POWERFUL
GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
interscope trying to water him down bang mixtape 2 will be the real chief keef
bwahahaha. Is this what GBE stans excuse going to be for that wack a.ss album.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
introspekt757 5 heat pts space
..:The Illest Bar None:..
space
$8,629 | POWERFUL
240ka said:
Usually holds true for most artists.. Keefs debut is less disappointing than 2chainz #fact
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
ChiCity Fingaz 120 heat pts120 space
The Windy City Machinegun
space
$45,904 | POWERFUL
240ka said:
Young Chop already said that Interscope wanted Finally Rich to be more of a happier CD, and wanted them to keep the hood/gang/violence sh*t down to a minimum. They wanted Keef to appeal to a younger demographic and felt his background would deter them from buying it.

Why else do you think Reese was the only GBE member to appear on the CD for a song that's about a year old

Plus everybody knows Finally Rich was supposed to be a mixtape anyway, but Interscope told Keef to scrap it and put it together as an album in 3 months

Bang 2 = the real Finally Rich
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #8
GucciBoy347 38 heat pts38 space
bi*ch Mob k!llah
space
$9,253 | POWERFUL
HE AINT DONE YET
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #9
chrismb 149 heat pts149 space
space
$9,967 | POWERFUL
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #10
dejordan  space
space
$1,984 | 5344600
finally rich was keef being keef. u fcking idiots. obviously a mixtape is going to be more street than an album. it holds true for every rapper ever. tm101 wasn't as street as trap or die, does that mean it wasn't jeezy?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #11
space
$16,875 | POWERFUL
the album was garbage, stop the excuses
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #12
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,392 | POWERFUL
240ka said:
the album was garbage, stop the excuses
I cant respect your opinion just off the mere fact that you're trying to deny that "Finally Rich" doesnt come CLOSE to the rawness of Back From the Dead. Finally Rich is not even in the vicinity BFTD hell even his voice didnt even sounded the same. Not even close. sh*t, the way you talk it sounds like you dont even listen to Chief Keef that much so why you so worried about the kid? You probably barely even listen to enough drill/hitta music to comprehend the difference between FR and BFTD. If that's the case you outta your league in this discussion, n*gga go listen to Sade this hitta music scene aint for goofy outsiders like you.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 12-28-2012 at 02:22 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
THE
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
that little asian n*gga on here gonna be furious when bang 2 come out
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #14
SOD RG 40 heat pts40 space
"Loyalty" - Album Out NOW
space
$10,004 | POWERFUL
Finally Rich is a retail mixtape and nobody can say otherwise.

Finally Rich was ALMOST RUINED by that lame a.ss Rick Ross verse. I mean, Soulja boys verse was better on 3Hunna, and Soulja Boys verse wasn't that ace either.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
WCIB 102 heat pts102 space
What's Drugs My Deala?
space
$17,958 | POWERFUL
so Chief Keef is this generation's Joe Budden then. he sold his artistic soul ( @ even saying he has one) for what? to release a weak album he and his fans are openly admitting isn't the album he wanted to put out during the Christmas season so it would sell? and it still didn't sell?

stop with the excuses. he put the album out for money and doesn't give a fu*k about y'all that are defending him.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #16
bigree61  space
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
that album is far from wack

how could it be its all the best mixtape cuts really

if anything he did not need 50,wiz,ross or french on their

his sh*t >>>>> lupe, CS ,SH and all other white boy corny suburban sh*t in 2012

bx lost
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #17
space
$16,875 | POWERFUL
Chief Dee said:
I cant respect your opinion just off the mere fact that you're trying to deny that "Finally Rich" doesnt come CLOSE to the rawness of Back From the Dead. Finally Rich is not even in the vicinity BFTD hell even his voice didnt even sounded the same. Not even close. sh*t, the way you talk it sounds like you dont even listen to Chief Keef that much so why you so worried about the kid? You probably barely even listen to enough drill/hitta music to comprehend the difference between FR and BFTD. If that's the case you outta your league in this discussion, n*gga go listen to Sade this hitta music scene aint for goofy outsiders like you.
as if I need your respect with you attempting to defend this trash. The album is pure buns, Keef has always been buns, the n*gga mumbles and recycles sh*t repeatedly

Reese, SD, Durk>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by 240ka; 12-28-2012 at 06:31 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
Mr. Future 1 heat pts space
Trappin on Youtube
space
$4,811 | POWERFUL
ChiCity Fingaz said:
Young Chop already said that Interscope wanted Finally Rich to be more of a happier CD, and wanted them to keep the hood/gang/violence sh*t down to a minimum. They wanted Keef to appeal to a younger demographic and felt his background would deter them from buying it.

Why else do you think Reese was the only GBE member to appear on the CD for a song that's about a year old

Plus everybody knows Finally Rich was supposed to be a mixtape anyway, but Interscope told Keef to scrap it and put it together as an album in 3 months

Bang 2 = the real Finally Rich

Nah 1st of all, The I dont lIke record was gonna go anyway...blame it on city sh*t...But as far as YC he said HE wanted to give Chief Keef a broader sound, not the label, the label knows hes gonna flop...Everyone in the industry knows Interscope just wants Young Chop to be on the team...And Reese only appeared cause he was the only "Signed Artist"......Gotta be in these offices to know whats really goin on my g.

Last edited by Mr. Future; 12-28-2012 at 10:39 AM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #19
Roddy Little 31 heat pts31 space
Nemz Nemesis
space
$1,650 | 18586294
Mr. Future said:
Nah 1st of all, The I dont lIke record was gonna go anyway...blame it on city sh*t...But as far as YC he said HE wanted to give Chief Keef a broader sound, not the label, the label knows hes gonna flop...Everyone in the industry knows Interscope just wants Young Chop to be on the team...And Reese only appeared cause he was the only "Signed Artist"......Gotta be in these offices to know whats really goin on my g.
So why wasn't Lil Durk on the album?? He's signed to Def Jam and has a bigger buzz than Reese (arguably), infact, SD & Fredo are also signed under Keef's GBE imprint on Interscope so why didn't they appear on the album?

I remember Keef saying "Imma do the album when Interscope say it's album time". And he did it, yes he may of not sold much first week, but his singles have all been a success thus far.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #20
Ant McQueen 10 heat pts10 space
space
$9,343 | POWERFUL
Chief Dee said:
Word. He definitely toned his sh*t down on for Finally Rich. Back From The Dead was straight raw. Finally Rich sounded like they wanted his to be in Future's lane with the sing songy type of joints. I think it was a lil' bit too soon for that move.

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
66 viewing
Image inside HBCU Confessions Twitter Page :DeadThots:
72 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Aug 31 - Lonely life of Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the man with the wor..
80 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Aug 31 - Rise of the bizarre 'cannabis vomiting syndrome
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Tammy Hembrow
10 comments
19 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Returning In 2016
42 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
15 viewing
NFL Video Footage of Trent Richardson Leaving Raiders Camp After Being Cut
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Rick Ross Admits That Meek Mill Lost To Drake On "Foreclosures"
236 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Audio inside Gillie Da Kid Says Jeremih's A "B*tch A$$ Nigga.' Talks Ar-Ab Vs. Meek ..
29 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time